Nasagi 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
A werewolf! 0.43589743589744 43.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Timid Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Well guys.. I'm so sorry I haven't been on, my internet was turned off because I'm in recovery from a suicide attempt in sept. I'm really sorry to tell you all but I'm leaving the roleplay. I really loved it but it's hard between therapists doctors and other adults trying to take over my death

LuciferoTheWolf's Husband

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

↓↘ D A N I E L
✗✗ 0 0M a y f a i r

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

BROKENshatteredGLASSBROKEN

User ImageUser Image
        - ll LOL ` o██ ████ ████ 0▷ ▸ ▹
              00Daniel, for the meantime, slept peacefully beneath the light pressure of Mitsuko and the warmth of her body. Despite his back that was digging into the rocky cave bottom, he was still comfortable. He slept without being disturbed by Mitsuko's slight movements until a crash startled him and awoke him from his peaceful slumber. "Unhh Mitsuko?" He asked blindly before hearing the voice of someone familiar cut him off. He looked up as Nasagi knelt down by him and his eyes were glazed with confusion. How was she here? He didn't have time to answer Nasagi's comment because she turned her attention back to Mitsuko. He took the moment to collect his thoughts and try to push the groggy feeling in his head when he heard Nasagi's final few sentences and his eyes were filled with alarm. Daniel quickly rolled to his feet and went over to Mitsuko's side and slinging one arm across her waist. He turned his attention to Nasagi and opened his mouth, hesitating at first to speak before finding the words he wanted. "Nnn- Mrs. .... Headmistress?" He asked, not able to recall what her last name was. "What do you mean that she made a deal with him? And also, what do you mean that she'll only be able to go to purgatory or hell? Is there no way that she'll be able to move onto heaven after we're gone?" He couldn't imagine that he would go to heaven.. He had committed the ultimate sin of reincarnation. Mitsuko didn't deserve hell though or anything less than the best in heaven. Daniel was more concerned about Mitsuko than he was for himself however, and didn't want something as bad as that to happen to her. That wasn't his largest concern however. His largest concern was that deal that Mitsuko made with the demon. Thats when he began to connect the pieces of the puzzle. His demon was gone and somehow it had been absorbed by Mitsuko. Mitsuko must've made a deal with the demon because it was no longer inside of her. He remembered that empty grave from the cemetery. Mitsuko's scent had lead him to that point but nothing was in the grave. His eyes shrunk with sudden realization of what had happened. Mitsuko had revived his demon and gave him a body. Somehow he knew where that castle was and took Mitsuko to it. He still had no idea as to how Mitsuko's memory vanished but he would find out soon enough if Nasagi could help him. "Mrs.Headmistress, there's something wrong with Mitsuko. The demon put a spell on Mitsuko and now she has no idea as to who she is. What do we do?" He pleaded with the hope that Nasagi would have an answer to all of his questions.

BROKENshatteredGLASSBROKEN

N - N i g h t 000mare !!
      SPACESPACESPACEYOURMOTHEEERR pull the trigger

location ...
      with Mitsuko
      O O C

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
M I T S U K Oxx D A W Nx
xH A T A K E Y

xx▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

- You wish to see me ) ;; ???
- My mind is at race ) ;; ???
- Who is surrounding me? ) ;; ???
- My heart is tied up with) ;; ???

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x xMitsuko continued to tremble with fear as Nasagi examined her. She was staring up and down her, noting ever little detail. It made Mitsuko feel slightly violated. She only stopped shaking once Daniel wrapped his arm around her. Mitsuko clung to his side, staring up at him with her dully lit eyes as if pleading for him to make the strange lady go away.

xxx"I sense no trace of any spells other than the demonic deal. In our family any formal agreement is binding. At least on my side anyway. It's why the souls of those I've helped are now my slaves after death." Nasagi said, reaching out to grab Mitsuko's jaw and force her mouth open. "You stink of alcohol. Odd behavior considering Mitsuko has never drunk before in her life. Her shy personality completely clashes that of a rule breaker. She must have been ordered to do so and if that's the case...it was probably drugged with something. Something that managed to eat away at her brain to induce amnesia. Such tinkering has been known to cause seizures and ultimately death. Unless you add a supplement to stop the substance from eating away at your brain it will continue to do so until it's beyond repair. The demon you speak of is probably figuring that out about now if he happened to test this on earlier subjects."

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

☾◦ If I told you I cared,
xx✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓαʋgɦ αt мє?
xxxxxღ◦ If I told you I was scared,
xxxxxxxx✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɦσℓ∂ мє?
User Image

☾◦ If I told you what my heart wanted,
✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɓεℓiεvε мє?xx
ღ◦ If I told you that I loved you,xxxxx
✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσvε мє?xxxxxxxx

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
M I T S U K Oxx D A W Nx
xH A T A K E Y

xx▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

- You wish to see me ) ;; ???
- My mind is at race ) ;; ???
- Who is surrounding me? ) ;; ???
- My heart is tied up with) ;; ???

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x xMitsuko winced with every little thing that Nasagi said was wrong with her. "Brain...damaged?" She questioned, not even understanding what that was exactly but it sounded rather painful. Mitsuko grabbed onto her head, trying to keep her brain safe.

xxxNasagi shrugged her shoulders. "She'd be fine with a little bit of surgery and magic. I'd get the antidote for you but I don't know what she took and my father is the expert on that sort of thing. Too bad he's on another one of hi little expeditions in Africa again. Crazy old good always doing research and what not." She explained, her tail waving around. "Your big problem though is that deal she made. You'd have to get the demon to break it or else Mitsuko will be doomed....try explaining that to her father."

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

☾◦ If I told you I cared,
xx✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓαʋgɦ αt мє?
xxxxxღ◦ If I told you I was scared,
xxxxxxxx✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɦσℓ∂ мє?
User Image

☾◦ If I told you what my heart wanted,
✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɓεℓiεvε мє?xx
ღ◦ If I told you that I loved you,xxxxx
✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσvε мє?xxxxxxxx

Dangerous Dabbler

User Image

User Image

“Perhaps you prefer a lady. One of those fine-mannered and honorable gentlewomen.
~

~~~ Jessie didn't make any effort to really wash herself, instead just relaxing in the bath. Meecie getting out of the tub took her out of a pleasant day dream. She watched as the mouse girl exited the tub out of the corner of her eye, trying to hide her curiosity. When Meecie put the towel on, her wandering eyes darted away. She blushed slightly, annoyed that she'd let her voyeurism get the best of her after holding out for so long. Hearing Meecie's voice, she felt safe to turn and look at her. "I think I've been in too long already." She spoke softly, biting the inside of her cheek and hoping that her blush wasn't too obvious.
~~~ Not noticing any reel affects from the bath, Jessie began to exit the bath. She stood up and stepped out of the tub, reaching for a towel as she did so. It was only then that she realized how drowsy she felt. It was a calm tiredness unlike her normal fatigued exhaustion, she noted as her foot slipped on a wet patch of floor. The towel slid off the hanger, er hands grabbing uselessly at the cloth as she careened into Meecie.

~

Those panting hypocrites who like your legs but talk about your garters.”~

~~~~~~~~
‿‿

-]OOC~
((Its almost been a year o.o has my legacy died yet?))

Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Yeah...pretty much...
((awe damn. I would have been active or made another if s**t in my life wasn't so crazy. I don't even have a computer I can really use. I'm at a friends house right now))
Another two years later.
How is everyone??

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
SexyMayClaire
Another two years later.
How is everyone??

I'm the only person who's going to be alerted if you post anything. ninja

Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Memories came back. Still a good story that I treasure. Great to see it from time to time.

rofl

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Chibiwolf-kun
Memories came back. Still a good story that I treasure. Great to see it from time to time.

rofl

I may do a reboot, but if I do...it will be set hundreds of years in the future.

Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Nuiceee. That would be a cool idea. If it wasn'f for college demanding everything 24/7 id probably give it a go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff