A werewolf! 0.43589743589744 43.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425 426 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200

Click...click...click...click, the sounds of boots echoed ahead of the tall man, odly shape hair with black and gold streaks a jacket boots and pants all matching his hair. His eyes red with gold his expression blank as he made his way towards the 'Secret High School'. Running a pale hand through his hair he tilted his head back some as he spread the fibers of his hair the color changing some before returning to the shade it was before his fingers ran through his hair. His eyes turn towards the students and teachers that were outside the academy. 'Hmm, seems like a very charming place. This will make a good home for the time being' Chuckling some at the thoughts of the academy and how he had been offered a job as a teacher. It made sense after all, ask a man who has lived hundreds or thousands of year. His memory was nerely flawless so why not? Why not teacher the history of the world for a few years? Stopping finally as he approached the school he sighed some as he ran his hand through his hair again. He just realized that he didn't know exactly where he was suppose to go. This put him in a akward position use to knowing his surroundings and knowing every twist or turn in the area. What to do?... What to do?....

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

why hello IA (イア) ~!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MOCKINGJAYAMATERASU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx無料です... スターダストのような美しい、
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxまだ取得するは難しいと壊れやすい。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx六兆年と一夜物語

is that true ҄, should I. b e l i e v exthat becauseothers ❛do'؟
ѕ.ιхxт r ι l l ι o nx˚ʏℯˏarѕ aи∂ one◜◝nιgнтx(ѕ т o r ʏ)

xxxxxxxx`нℯяℯ ⌠уσυя⌡ ¨-я--α-м-ѕ αяℯ ѕωℯℯт αи∂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтσмσяяσω ゝв я ι и gノѕ тнℯм тяυℯ

████████████████████████████████ █████████████████
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀---▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Silent && Soft-spoken__Individualistic && Creative
                                      Observant && Sharp-eyed__Apathetic && Withdrawn
                                      Sly && Elusive__Polite && Honest
                                      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                            "I'll be the Mockingjay... and then I'll be free..."

She felt like an outcast. Someone who didn't belong here. With the word disappearing before her eyes, she felt like she should just fly away, back to Sei'an Kamiki, where she belonged. Sighing, she just shook her head, as the wind gently blew her hair around. Now, who is "she", you must be wondering? "She" is a Celestial Amaterasu/Mockingjay, going by the name of IA ( pronounced "ee-ah" ), with extremely long, very pale pink hair and blueish-purple eyes, at the age of fifteen.

I feel like I've reached the endless illusion... "What should I call it?" The echoing words are grey...

IA walked alone, the sun rising in the horizon slowly. The fifteen year old was not one who talked a lot. Actually, she wasn't very social at all, she was literally silent (she would not talk unless completely necessary), soft-spoken, withdrawn/distant, reclusive, reserved, apathetic, honest (especially her opinion of things), polite, individualistic, sharp-eyed/observant, and maybe slightly internally morbid. However, she liked to be quiet, she liked to express herself, not just through her voice but through her hands and her clothes. She loved to draw, that's what she tended to do, sneak out into the parts of the gardens where the others were not, the parts that were a bit more wild and quiet, and draw the flowers. She loved to draw almost as much as she loved to sing, she would sit there humming while she doodled and daydreamed and be perfectly happy. Her voice was soft, light-toned, and relatively clear. Perfect for singing.

This was why IA never hung out with the others much, she was… different. IA was a Celestial Amaterasu/Mockingjay. She doubted anyone whom she had encountered in her life had already forgotten about her, doubting anyone even knew of her existence, beside the boy she met at the age of ten. She never talked to them, either way, as hearing IA's voice was rare, for she rarely ever spoke. So was seeing a genuine smile from her, because most of them were forced. Any encounter with and live creature that could speak made her weary, and uneasy... because she, had Anthropophobia. A fear of people.

I don't know anything about what's around me, I'm just me and no more... Am I dreaming? Or seeing nothing? My words are useless even if I speak...

Wasn't she supposed to be checking in? Shrugging, IA quickened her pace, walked through the entrance of the school, and into the building. Sighing, IA tucked a loose strand of hair. There would be a lot of people around soon enough...

She sighed once again, dreading the day ahead of her.

( » o o c ;; ⊰ --- Ehh... fail. I really have to go, bye!
                                                  ( » w i t h ;; ⊰ --- No one
                                                  ( » a t t i r e ;; ⊰ --- Normal
                                                  ( » l o c a t i o n ;; ⊰ --- On her way to the main building
                                                  ( » e m o t i o n s ;; ⊰ --- Calm
                                                  ( » p l a y i n gxxn o w ;; ⊰ --- No song playing at the moment
User Image
Vincent

Vincent stepped out of his room, ready to start this the new day. His wings were wrapped around him, almost like a cloak as he walked down the hall towards the main office. He wore a suit, like something you would usually see on a teacher. He greeted a handful of students as he walked. It was good to see new students at the school. When the office came into view, he walked in. "Nasagi? Are you home?" He asked.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
๑۞๑ Nasagi Hatakey ๑۞๑

๑۞๑

xxxNasagi was asleep at her desk again, no surprise there. Her thoughts were cluttered with what had happened over the past years. Brandon was no longer a teacher as his duties in hell had overclocked him, Celia had lost it and was now locked up in the loony bin, Ryoga had to take a new job somewhere far away so he couldn't visit anymore, Ian had passed away, her insanity was back, her husband had somehow returned from the dead, and now she was in a huge love triangle that she wish she could free herself from. Nasagi just couldn't get a break at all lately. It surely didn't help at all that it was the beginning of a new school year. The timing couldn't have been worse too. Normally the school year started sooner but it was scheduled late this year and it was only a week until Halloween. Normally Nasagi went all out decorating for Halloween, preparing the school for a grand event, releasing ghosts out on the campus for fright tag, and all the sweets and treats you can eat...but now...it didn't seem like much of a possibility.

xxxNasagi only awoke when a familiar sound came wondering on in through her door. Without lifting her head up she mumbled, "Oh...so my office is now apparently my house?" It was kind of true though considering that she slept there almost all the time. It wasn't Nasagi's fault that she couldn't sleep in her nice comfortable bed. She had to work late on her paperwork and it kept her up all night until she passed out. "Mmm...don't you have something else to do for now Vincent...I'm soooo tired." She grumbled, her voice muffled from the desk. Nasagi hadn't even realized that it was already the first day of school and the new students would be arriving.

๑۞๑
User Image
Vincent

Vincent chuckled. She always did sleep in her office. In a way, he kind of preferred her there mainly because he could always find her. He pet her head a little. "Well, you do spend many hours there. So in a way, yes." he said with a smile. "I do have work to do yes, but so do you headmaster." He pointed at the calendar on the desk. "Did you forget that today is the first day of school? New students have been arriving all morning." He walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders a little. "We need you awake for your welcoming speech later."

Trying to shake off the fact that he was lost in his new enviroment he sighed some and shook his head lightly as he did so and began to make his way inside the main hall of the academy closing his eyes for a moment he looked around the halls. Lovely, just lovely. It wouldn't have been to much to have someone waiting for him to show him aroiund? Seriously the simple things seem to have gone away over ther years. What he would do to be back in Rome or England right now living his old life where there were still simple things like that then and now here they are with no help not even a bloody map to show him around.

Stopping he looked around trying to see if he could maybe find some signs that give him directions or something anything like that. Shaking his head again he ran his hand through his hair again and then looked around, it seemed that pretty much everyone else around here knew what they were doing or where to go.
"Well Naz this is a fine bloody mess you've managed to walk into. No map, no guide or something. What the hell do you do now?"

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
๑۞๑ Nasagi Hatakey ๑۞๑

๑۞๑

xxxNasagi jolted up instantly when she heard Vincent say that it was the first day of school. Her shocked response made several documents that had been on her desk scatter everywhere in a flurry. "What?! I-I haven't even written it for this year yet!" She exclaimed, quickly grasping at several papers that had been thrown about in a hasty search to find how it could have possibly been by in her schedule. Nasagi became easily frustrated when she couldn't find anything important in what she had just grabbed. "Ugh...." She put her hands over her eyes, leaning over her desk slightly from exhaustion.

xxxNasagi was about to go nuts when Vincent started to rub her shoulders. She rolled them slightly. "Nnnn....that feels nice." Nasagi practically moaned. She cracked her shoulders a little bit, they were really stiff alone with the rest of her. "I could really use some coffee right now...maybe a shot of whiskey mixed in..."

๑۞๑

( Great posts so far everyone! )
Vincent

User Image

Vincent held back a laugh as she started to freak out. She was always like that. After he got her to relax by rubbing her shoulders, He opened a bag he had attached to his belt. "I thought you had forgotten. So I went ahead and wrote it for you." he pulled out the paper and set it on the desk. "Read it and see what you think." Hearing her request, he nodded. "Coffee and whiskey coming up. Would you like anything else to go with it?" He asked curiously.

Growling under his breath he shook his head as he found himself right back at the main entrance of the academy. He had so far managed to scare off three students asking for help, it seems that someone that looks like him seems to scare off most the students. Maybe it was the sharp teeth? the red and gold eyes? It couldn't be the hair. That was probably the most normal thing about him. Sighing some he shook his head as he looked around and then looked back around at the students as they continued to move around the area either helping new students or just taling among their friends.

Maybe this was a bad idea or something. Maybe this was the great divines way of being funny and making his suffer for something that he did a long time ago in one of his other lives and now the karma was just now finally biting him in the a** for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff