8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spunky Skunk
SammieTe
zimilionare
(( sweatdrop ignored sweatdrop ))

((But headmistress is stuck, once she wakes up we can all go to the courtyard, but once we get there if she doesnt wake up after that then we're all stuck. You we'rent ignored trust me, but it seems right now that there are only three characters online at the moment and we're trying to continue the RP so it doesnt die))

(The thread would never die so soon. Me and my friends have a huge love for the characters we've developed over time so even if a lot of people just up and left we'd continue until new people join.)

((Thats good! So should i edit my post or do we have time to do some crazy s**t?))

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
evil dante24
((yup.))

(you've been here...this whole time?)
(Did...you forget that you're the one who's supposed to wake up Nasagi?)
((Yes I did.))
Vincent

Once the bell rang, he sighed. He had gotten about halfway done. He sighed and gently shook nasagi. "Nasagi, its time to wake up kitten." He said with a smile.

User Image

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still my worst enemy,
no matter where I am, I'll still get the best of me, I'm my own enemy

User Image

This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy,

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar watched as the liquid that was once seeped was completely sucked back into his arm, not saying a word. Though it was a little odd to him. He nodded as he explained to them how he knew about them and their abilities, wondering why he himself hadn't just guessed that. So he chose to remain anonymous with his homeland and abilities. Interesting. Interesting indeed. Though it was making his mind turn- why would he chose to keep stuff a secret? What necessarily was the point of that? Though it did add to Gunnar's curiosity, which was sometimes hard to accomplish. "Yes, I know. I've never gotten too out of control before, I probably won't need to worry." he assured Creed, nodding. He didn't seem half bad, though he was definitely a little odd. Suddenly, Clover must have gotten some kinda rush all of a sudden, proposing an idea like that. . . Though he had to admit, he was curious as to what she was going to show them.

But when it falls apart, it feels like a brand new start, and I can't remember why I ripped everything apart

SammieTe

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
๑۞๑ Nasagi Hatakey ๑۞๑

๑۞๑

xxxNasagi jolted awake. She had managed to sleep through Mitsuko tripping over her but when shaken she woke up instantly. Out of reflex, Nasagi grabbed Vincent's wrist and flipped him onto a desk, snapping it in half. She gasped. "Oh sorry Vincent dear! You know it's not a good idea to wake me like that though..." Nasagi said, feeling bad for what she did. She stood up and rubbed her eyes before helping up the fallen Mitsuko. "Gosh, I swear your sister was just in here." Nasagi said to her, looking at her oddly. After explaining what the situation was as to why Mitsuko was there, Nasagi pointed her to the filing office. "Mitsuko you know where everything is so you get what he needs for him. I need to get to the courtyard before..." She paused to check her watch. "NOW!" Nasagi panicked, grabbed the fallen Vincent by his wrist and rushed off to where they were supposed to be.

๑۞๑
User Image

We're all part of the same sick little games
And I need to get away

☣» Creed looked unamused, retaining any form of expression. However on the inside, he was quite happy with his two new acquaintances. Creed looked at Kin approaching them. He listened intently to Kin and quickly noticed his hand shaking. Creed's eyes jolted to Kin's hand, but Creed remained silent. As Creed took orders from Kin, a feint sound was heard coming from Creed. It sounded much like an earthquake of miscellaneous blades. Creed's hands morphed into fists once more, however this time, the strange silver liquid dripped up his arm, defying gravity. And then in a flash, it was gone. Creed acknowledged Kin's command and turned to Clover and Gunnar."We should get going to the courtyard for the speech. Thank you Kin, for re informing us. Now if you'll excuse us. And yes Clover, I for one would enjoy seeing your abilities. However, a demonstration will be best held after the speech. Shall we get going then?" Creed spoke flawlessly, however one could tell his was insanely uncomfortable around people. His posture obviously expressed his displeasure of speaking. However his vast vocabulary suggested his mind was full with information. Creed spoke with no emotion however. His mouth did not turn into a smile nor a frown. His eyes expressed nothing but a vast void and a blank gray stare. Creed walked next to Gunnar and Clover, and once more, as he moved, the metallic clashing noise followed him and radiated from him. Every movement he made sounded explosive and heavy, as if steel clashed steel. This noise was very feint however, and uneasily heard.
«☣
I'm wasting my days, I throw them away
Losing it all on these sick little games

((OCC⊱))
Vincent

Before vincent knew it, he was on the floor. He winced, his wrist now bruised. "Ow...." He said quietly as he looked up at her. "I'll get you for this." he said as he chuckled slightly. "Ow." He slowly started to get up as she dragged him out of the office. "I can walk you know!" He called to her as he dragged behind her.

User Image
Kin Meido only response to creed was "That's Mr. Meido to you boy." Meido paused to try and control the shaking of his hand, and he was about to walk away but he remembered something. "if you don't mind." Mr Meido started to walk toward the staff dorms trying to control his hand by avoiding stupidity and arrogance as much as possible.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
(night everyone...I'm waay too tired.)

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
.::Kieran Altus::.
User Image

"Yes. My grandmother is the headmistress so I was practically raised here." The girl explained. Kieran noticed some kind of a key slip out from under her blouse. Hmmmm, where have I seen that before? He sensed a strong Angelic presence from it. "Since you're new, you probably need to pick up all your school supplies from there. Your planner should have a map in it so I'll take you there, and then you should be able to find out where everything else is." Kieran nodded and smiled, still pondering.Ah! That's-! Before he could finish his thought the girl touched the key and the hall disappeared. In the new room where he found himself standing; a blue haired girl lay sleeping on the floor next to a dark haired man who seemed to be very busy."Now, grandmother should be around here somewhere..." The girl with the key tripped over the other girl and landed on the floor. Kieran's head was spinning from disorientation and everything seemed kinda blurry and like it was happening in slow mo. This is kinda fun~ he vaguely acknowledged. The dark haired man shook the blue haired girl, who was somehow still sleeping, saying something about a kitten. Kieran smiled to himself eyes still unfocused. Kittens~ The girl woke up suddenly and flipped the man onto a desk, snapping it in two. That cleared his head! "Oh sorry Vincent dear! You know it's not a good idea to wake me like that though..." she gasped. Kieran gaped at her with a O,o face as she rubbed her eyes. Then he noticed the other girl still on the ground looking shell shocked. He stepped forward to help her but the freaky strength girl beat him to it. "Gosh, I swear your sister was just in here." She gave her a weird look after helping her up. The girl with the key nervously explained why they were there. Kieran beamed and waved when she glanced over at him."Mitsuko you know where everything is so you get what he needs for him. I need to get to the courtyard before...NOW!" She looked flustered and grabbed the not yet recovered man, dragging him away. The two students were left with a moment of vaguely stunned silence as they watched them disappear down the hall. Kieran looked back at the girl and slipped his hands into his pockets. "Oh yeah! That's the Heaven Key isn't it? It's supposed to have been lost centuries ago! I saw it in a book my mama used to read me when I was little~" He bent down to squint at it more closely. Yup, that's it alright~ He looked back up at her and smiled. Suddenly, he gasped and straightened up. "Gosh! I haven't even introduced myself! She called you... Mitsuko, right? I'm Kieran Altus! Nice ta meet cha!" He beamed, hand outstretched.

OOC~ Ha, that's neat about Mays adding you! I'm sure it's not a bad thing, I doubt they'd add you if they had a problem 3nodding

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
M I T S U K Oxx D A W Nx
xH A T A K E Y

xx▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

- You wish to see me ) ;; Office
- My mind is at race ) ;; Stickers?
- Who is surrounding me? ) ;; Kieran
- My heart is tied up with) ;; Happy/Helpfull

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x xMitsuko took Kieran's hand, shaking it slightly. It was obvious that she was still a bit nervous. She apologized. "It is nice to meet you though Kieran." Mitsuko said as she straightened out her skirt. After it was fixed she lightened up a little, smiling again. "This key was never lost. Grandmother told us that she got it long ago as a gift to appease her back when she was very threatening. She gave it and the hell one to my father...and he gave them to us." She said, 'us' referring to her and her sister. "My dad was both demon and angel, our grandfather being the devil, and our grandmother being a powerful goddess. As a result both sides were constantly battling so he needed the keys to keep them in line. He didn't want to see his kids go through the same thing so he gave me, this one and my sister the other despite the fact that I've never had any troubles when taking it off. I'm naturally the more angelic one anyway I suppose." Mitsuko said, telling him the story. She was proud to be special, unlike her sister who resented the fact. To her, the story was depressing and horrible instead of amazing.

xxx"Well then, I guess we should get your things then. Everything in alphabetical order by last name so we should find what you need almost instantly." Mitsuko giggled, leading him to the filing room which was just in the back of the office. She started searching for the right section. When Mitsuko found it she pulled out Kieran's notebook, planner, key card, and laptop. "Here, these are for you." She said, holding them out to him. "If you want to decorate your computer with stickers, I've got a lot of cute ones back at my dorm...if you want anyway.

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

☾◦ If I told you I cared,
xx✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓαʋgɦ αt мє?
xxxxxღ◦ If I told you I was scared,
xxxxxxxx✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɦσℓ∂ мє?
User Image

☾◦ If I told you what my heart wanted,
✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɓεℓiεvε мє?xx
ღ◦ If I told you that I loved you,xxxxx
✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσvε мє?xxxxxxxx

(in class)

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
๑۞๑ Nasagi Hatakey ๑۞๑

๑۞๑

xxxNasagi let go of Vincent as soon as he proclaimed that he could walk by himself. However, she did not slow down, easily outrunning him on her way to the courtyard. Nasagi was so afraid that she'd be late that she had to use her super speed to ensure herself that she'd be on time. She ran over the pond rather then around it, the water splashing slightly behind her from this godly act of water walking running.

xxxWhen Nasagi got to the podium that was set up out there, she practically knocked the whole thing over. The mic nearly got smashed against the ground but she managed to catch it and fix it back to it's rightful place. Nasagi took a small moment to catch her breathe before checking her watch. She was surprisingly on time. All she had to do now was wait for the students to settle down. Nasagi glared slightly. If only that was an easy thing considering many of them were staring at her, questioning how on Earth a girl that looks her age was possibly the headmistress of the school. She shook it off though, trying to wait patiently as the students gathered.

xxxWaiting too long made Nasagi lose her temper. Don't they know when they're supposed to be quite and pay attention?! Nasagi pulled out her gun and fired it into the air to break up all the talking.

๑۞๑

(She fired a gun so everyone who is attending the speech should know to be quite.)

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Keep your mask on at all costs
No one needs to see who you really are

x
x
x

xxxxClover sighed under her breathe. She really wanted to show these boys that she wasnt as fragile as she looked. She shrugged and walked with the boys to the courtyard. Most of the students had already managed to get there any were standing in a blob in front of the large podium. Clover played with her hair and contemplated who or what Creed really was. Her eyes widened, "Oh my god, i bet hes like Wolverine! From X-men. Clover smiled to herself the thought amused her. She looked up just in time to see a flash of blue run collide into the heavy podium. Things went flying everywhere and somehow the person managed to keep everything from falling or breaking. Clover watched as they stood up. Her jaw went slack, the person standing before the student body was not only a girl with bright blue hair, but she looked extremely young as well. Clover rubbed her honey colored eyes until they started to water just to make sure she wasnt seeing things. She stared at the woman so intensely she didnt notice the blue haired woman pull out a gun and fire it into the fair. The sudden noise caused Clover to jump back and cling to the closest thing to her which happened to be Creed. The girls eyes unfocused from the movement causeing her body to become disoriented. Her knees buckled and she fell into Creed pulling him down slightly with her.
x
x
x

xxxxxxDone let anyone see your true colors
xxxxxxxxxMaybe no one will notice.

OCC ->

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
It's A Pleasure to Meet You!

Alex lurched out of his parents car, his hand covering his stomach, his breakfast hadn't agreed with him, as his dad got out. Handing some bags and a suitcase to him. His mom wiping tears awake with a handkerchief as she hugged him goodbye. "Be a good boy honey, call every now and then please." She slid into the car, crying lightly, his father smacking him heavily on the back as he grinned "Son, make us proud, and don't f**k this up, its your last chance at a good education, here's some money for the month, don't waste it on food." Taking out his wallet Alex's father handed over more than enough money to keep the boy held over for a month. Waving goodbye to his parents he started lurching towards the front gate. Entering the front office he asked for directions on where he should go, "Well, there is currently a mandatory assembly occuring in a few minutes.You should hurry, the headmistress isn't very leanient when it comes to those things." Rushing out the door he spotted a drinking fountain, taking a quick drink he proceeded to sprint down the hall ways, looking for a sign of the assembly. Just as he found a large open courtyard full of students he dropped to the ground, his stomach rumbling violently and his breathing heavy. He'd just ran half-way across the school with about a hundred and fifty pounds of luggage.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces