1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 424 425 426 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Hello, and welcome, to the Secret High School!
This is a school which most would assume is a normal, mortal school, just by looking at it from the outside. But in fact, this is a place for people with unique abilities, or, in other words, powers. The outside world cannot handle your special talents, and if they found out about them, they have kicked you out from their schools, believing you endangered the rest of the students. So, for those people, we built this place, where plenty of other people like you will be attending. Here, we have a wide range of classes, some for battle training, others for controlling your power, etc. We are also very proud of our extraordinary academic program, and all of our amazing staff will make you feel right at home. We think you will quite enjoy our school, because of it's many facilities. When building our school, we put our heart and hard work into it! Due to our efforts, it is quite comfortable here.

๑۞๑

Now, if you do choose to attend, there is one person you should probably know about. You see, we have a quite...interesting principle. Her name is Nasagi Hatakey, and she's a bit crazy. But she manages to keep the school standing, and that's more than we could ask for! Although she's scary at first, she isn't truly that bad. Neither are any of the students at S.H.S. We know you'll make plenty of friends! With all these people here who are so much like you, yet so different, it's hard not to at least try. So, with introductions done, we hope to see you at our school!

๑۞๑

Announcements:

Quote:
April 29th 2012 - Thread Undergoing Construction - Now Open!
April 30th 2012 - Welcome New RPers!
July 27th 2012 - Nasagi Died?! Nevermind

Moderators:

Spunky Skunk
Summer_Luvett
Chibiwolf-kun
SexyMayClaire

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageDear New Student,

I am writing this letter to you to inform you that your application to our prestigious high school school has been accepted. You have proven that you are indeed in need for some special training for whatever powers you may posses. My School can help you that.

Now you may be thinking, why would I go out of my way in order to give those with special needs a proper education? Well in all honestly, I don't really care about most my students. I merely took this job to get the FBI off my case. Seriously, you kill five thousand people and they never leave you alone! It's exhausting! Despite my lack of care for you as a living person, I will ensure that you are given a proper education and that the school standards are set as high as they can possibly go. I've taken the liberty of creating a fun work atmosphere as long as plenty of things to do on campus. All I ask is that you please follow the rules that I have given you. If you don't like them, you can go to another school. Oh wait, no you can't. There aren't any. So I guess you'll just have to deal with what you've got on your own...possibly destroy your neighborhood...might even get assassinated for being a freak of nature. Poor you. Oh well, it would be very fun to watch. So it's your choice, live under my rules, or become my new favorite form of entertainment. One way or the other, I will always get my way.

Anywh*re, now that you've been accepted you are to pack your bags and arrive at the front gate within three days. If you do not show up I will have the wolves hunt you don't. And no, I don't mean real wolves silly, I mean werewolves. I married one actually...such a sweet man. Back to the subject! Upon arrival you will be directed to the main office by either yourself, or a member of the staff if you get lost, and are to pick your schedule, your school handbook, your issued laptop (Yes, we now have enough money in the budget for everyone to get their own computer. Don't break it! You only get one!), and your dorm key card there. We switched to key cards so it's better to keep track of all you little runts. If you haven't checked into your dorm and it's past curfew I WILL know...from there on out, just consult your school handbook for any questions. I don't want to be bothered.

~ Nasagi Hatakey
Nasagi is being a dork! xxxxxxxxxxx

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
x x x ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
Yes, we all hate rules. But every school has to have them, right?
You can break these, but you'll have to face the wrath of Nasagi...If she ever shows up to do her job.

Students must attend classes, and may only be absent if a staff member sees it fit. Anyone caught skipping will be put in detention. (But this is only if anyone catches you. ;3 )

Students must listen to the teachers and staff of the school. If the teacher/staff member finds you are misbehaving, you will be subject to their consequences.

On weekdays you may not leave the school until after classes are over, unless you have special permission.

Classes begin at eight'o'clock, and curfew on weekdays is ten'o'clock. On weekends, you may be out until eleven-thirty. Anyone caught out past this time will be brought back to their dorms, and if needed, further consequences may be applied.

Students may not sleep in a dorm that isn't theirs. If you are caught doing this you will have detention. In more severe cases, students will be suspended for a day.

Although this is a school for powers, please refrain from using them outside of classes. Anyone caught using them for violent or unsuitable reasons will be subject to the 'three strikes, you're out' system. Meaning, if you're caught three times, you will be suspended from the school.

User Image
Okay, now these are the rules you must follow, please and thank you. :3

Follow Gaia T.O.S. Period. No questions asked.
Please, respect your fellow RPers. We don't want any flaming here, so try and at least be friendly to people.
If you have opinions, by all means, express them! But just don't do it in a really inconsiderate way.
No text talk, whatsoever. Meaning, plz don't tlk like this, lmao. The one exception is if your character is sending a text to someone else. A spelling mistake is fine, here or there, but make sure we can actually read your post.
We ask that you please make all posts at least one paragraph, or ten good sentences. No one-liners. And don't fill your posts with fluff please. Also, no novels. Let's set the max at eight paragraphs, okay?
NO BRIGHT COLORS! (<---highlight if you can't see.) This is very harsh on everybody's eyes, and it's just plain annoying.
Swearing is okay, but just don't do it every line. As in, no dropping the f-bomb every other word.
We can't stress this enough. PLEASE POST CONSISTENTLY. At least try and post twice a week, is that really too much to ask? If you're going to be away, please let us know.
Violence is encouraged, but absolutely no killing other peoples characters off without permission.
Romance is also encouraged, but when the clothes come off, timeskip. If you really want, take it to the pms, just don't associate it with us. Keep it PG-16!
ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODDING. We do not want any Mary Sues/Gary Stus here.
You can't make your character be insanely powerful. T-T No auto-hits, things like that. If you're trying to decide who wins a battle, roll a dice.
PM all character profiles to me or Spunky Skunk.
This is a third person roleplay. Do not use *'s for actions, and please use ( )'s or [ ]'s for OOC. (Out of Character)
You cannot have your character fall in love instantly. Nothing like that happens in reality. You can be attracted to someone, just don't be an instant couple.
Don't post until you are accepted into the roleplay. If we catch you doing this, we won't look at your profile.
Okay guys, this one is MANDATORY. If you plan on quitting and can't continue with the rp, please tell us. We'd really appreciate some notice if you're going to leave. Thanks! :3
New rules will be added in red.
If you read the rules, please highlight the below:
Title your pm's 'SHS: Gen 5' when you send them.

But remember, the most important thing is:
HAVE FUN! :3

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image

This is the profile skeleton. It will look a little funny in your pm, but please don't change anything. If your picture is too big, or you want it decorated or resized, please send it to Summer_Lovett for editing. Please fill in all the required info, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to pm myself or Summer_Lovett! :3

[align=left][img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[/align]
[list][list][size=20][color=COLOR1]≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎[/size]
[list]
[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]You want to know my name?[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color]Full Name (Nick Name)[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]I have this many candles on my cake...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] Age [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Can't you tell I'm...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] Gender here [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]My species? Oh, I'm...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] (human, vampire, werewolf, etc. Be creative! :3)[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Oh Yeah, My Dorm Room is...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color](Dorm here. ) [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Well, I'm...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] (Personality here. Please make your character have flaws! Be original.) [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Well, if you want to know more about me...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] Bio.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]My Powers are...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] (Your powers. No more than 3 please. And be creative!) [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]I love these~![/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]♡[color=white]xxx[/color] (First Like)
[color=white]xx[/color]♡[color=white]xx[/color] (Second Like)
[color=white]xx[/color]♡[color=white]xx[/color] (Third Like)
[color=white]xx[/color]♡[color=white]xx[/color] (Fourth Like) (Optional))
[color=white]xx[/color]♡[color=white]xx[/color] (Fifth Like) (Optional))
[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Please, keep these away...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]×[color=white]xxx[/color] (First dislike)
[color=white]xx[/color]×[color=white]xx[/color] (Second dislike)
[color=white]xx[/color]×[color=white]xx[/color] (Third dislike)
[color=white]xx[/color]×[color=white]xx[/color] (Fourth dislike) (Optional))
[color=white]xx[/color]×[color=white]xx[/color] (Fifth Dislike)(Optional))
[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]I'm afraid of...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]۞[color=white]xx[/color] (Item 1)
[color=white]xx[/color]۞[color=white]xx[/color] (Item 2)(Optional)
[color=white]xx[/color]۞[color=white]xx[/color] (Item 3(Optional))

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]My Invisible Friend is...[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color]User Name [/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOUR1][b]Bet you didn't know this about me!..[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xx[/color]►[color=white]xx[/color][color=grey]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color] (Any little quirks, habits, talents, and extra info go here.)[/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][size=20][color=COLOR1]≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎[/size][/list]

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image

User Image
1A ;; Mitsuki & Mitsuko
1B ;; Jessie & Maisie
1C ;; Tina & __________
1D ;; Yumiko & __________
1E ;; Melody
1F ;; Levina & __________
1G ;; Shiki & Feisu
1H ;; Kaminari & Lorastine
1I ;; __________ & __________

User Image
2A ;; Xeiro & __________
2B ;; __________ & __________
2C ;; Midori & __________
2D ;; Branson & __________
2E ;; Raiku & __________
2F ;; __________ & __________
2G ;; Daniel & Jake
2H ;; Noire & Akito
T* ;; Keif

User Image
3A ;; Vincent & __________
3B ;; Alpha & Bishop
3C ;; Rosalie & __________
3D ;; Rukai & Brandon

Now, there is one special dorm, called 4*INFINITE.
This dorm belongs to the all-powerful principle Nasagi, since she is the 'ruler' of the school. Warning, DO NOT DISTURB.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200

Important Links!

Profile Thread:

Here

Past Threads:

Secret High School (Link unavailable due to banning)
Secret High School Remake
Secret High School Generation 2
Secret High School Generation 2.5
Secret High School! ~ Keep the Dream Alive~
Secret High School ~The Dream Lives Forever and Always
Secret High School Gen 5 ~ You are here

Videos:

Generation Two Video Intro

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Le Credits ~

Original Concept - SexyMayClaire ( Animated Strings ) (MaysTomorrow)
Keeping It Alive - Chibiwolf-kun, Spunky Skunk ( Neko_Aousagi )
Banners - Spunky Skunk ( Neko_Aousagi )
Formatting - Summer_Lovett

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Temporary place for the school map.

User Image

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50