Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"It's tryouts this week...well for all the fall sports really. Football, Soccer, Cheer, Volleyball, and a couple others. You have boots on ya?"

Uriel's gaze moved back towards Darren. "Sorry about that. I thought my staff were competent.....Apparently I was wrong." He commented with a light roll of his eyes. The brunette lightly shook his head. "Not at the moment but picking some up shouldn't be a problem." He replied simply. Uriel was pretty good at holding up the play and he was primarily used as a play maker rather than a shadow striker so it was all good. He had also played with quite a few styles from the strikers that ran all day to the target men. He guessed Darren wasn't a target man unless he could jump like really high.

"We'll see about that. I'm not huge on parties. I end up being a major wall-flower whenever I do go. As for homecomings...I have yet to go to one...or any dance for that matter."

Well that was interesting. A wallflower jock those were in short supply at least that was what he though. It wasn't too long before his question about the dance was answered and Uriel decided to push the inquires. "Well I guess you have someone in mind to go with." he replied with a non-nonchalant shrug. Him personally he wasn't at all interested in Either. Celeste would most likely have a cow if he didn't go so it would be best to keep that little detail to himself and well.....Lie. 'Yeah I was there.....You just didn't see me.' That sounded like a good plan. Even if she knew he was lying though his teeth he couldn't really care less.

"Well its usually just a place for underage people to get completely obliterated. So the party isn't really high on my interest list." He replied it seemed they were both in the same boat in that instance.Especially since he didn't drink himself. It was certainly different a teenager that had absolutely no interest in parties or underage drinking.

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
»» CLARA RÉNAULDI ««
xxxxxdon't say i'm better off dead
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcause heaven's full and hell won't have me
xxxxxxxxxwon't you make some room in your bed?
xxxxxxxxxxxxwell you could lock me up in your heart
xxxxand throw away the key
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx won't you take me out of my head?
xxxxxxxxxxi'm just would'a been, could'a been, should'a been
xxxxxnever was and never ever will be
xxxxxxxxxwell, sharpen your t e e t h
xxxxxand tell yourself. . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit's just business.
User Image

xxxFor a moment, she feared he would leave, as he couldn't seem to hold her gaze. Was she making him nervous? Clara began to despair, wondering what was so wrong with her that she couldn't just socialize like a normal teenager, why she couldn't stop being so painfully awkward. But then he was accepting her offer and even seemed grateful, which made her brighten instantly. She nodded all too enthusiastically, holding the tray steady for him before he paused.

Did it matter which one? No, not at all, and she shook her head in response. "This one's stronger, you're welcome to it. Um, I don't really like my coffee sweet or anything, so I'm sorry if they're no good but --" She shut her mouth quickly, taking a breath as he took a cup and realizing she was talking far too much. It probably wasn't easing the boy's nerves at all.

Regardless, he gave her a light smile. Not quite full enough to reach his eyes, but it was better than nothing and calmed her down. 'See? Was that so difficult?'the voice asked her almost smugly. Clara watched him take a drink for a moment, happy she could somewhat make up for her lack of attention and grace earlier. She removed the last cup from the tray, stuffing the garbage into her bag to dispose of later.

'No, I suppose not. But there's still plenty of time for me to mess this up.'

The boy was introducing himself after a moment of silence and studying her, which had her flushing and attempting to fix herself. She tucked a few frays of her hair behind her ear, biting down on her lip gently to examine him right back. "Walter. . ." she repeated, nodding as if in approval before remembering the polite thing to do was introduce herself back. 'Now you're getting it,' the voice praised.

"Enchanté. I-I mean, it's lovely to meet you, Walter." She curtsied a little, immediately feeling foolish and straightening. "My name's Clara." She sometimes forgot that not everybody spoke French, and small phrases or words tended to slip past her lips. "Um, would you like to walk together?" she asked, unsure of how he felt about company.

where: parking lot with: walter wearing: first day
                                              User Image
                                              lumilaulu

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

Her favorite artists had got blown off. Okay then that happened. That was okay Lula was more into the conversation with Max which was okay. Rory's interested was peaked in Max as well so she let the whole art thing drop.

Then he mentioned that he'd set up a tea party for her to paint. Rory grinned at him. Excellent she got her way.

"I look forward to painting that," Rory said. Now she was excited. She was always wanting to paint whatever she could that or draw it. She had the color scheme in mind. Something crazy to match Max. He was crazy but oh well. She couldn't decided between blue or green though. Red and purple was for sure.

Company: Max and Lula
Outfit: Click me
OOC:

Lumilaulu

Tryfon

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

“Mmm, morning,”

Well at least she looked slightly happier....ot much but it was progress. At least the blunt was now lit and they could both enjoy it and it seemed as though Moira had co-operated with what he was trying to do ending up sitting on his stomach as he laid back on the bed. He wiggled slightly underneath her growing accustomed to being her temporary seat. Although he was pretty sure that something would be poking her in the back.....Hey kill him he had just gotten up it happens. Watching as she took the small rolled item from his fingers. Oh he was hoping she would just put her lips to it so he could mess with her a little. Oh well he could still mess with her a little. Leaning up Axel let out a grin as she spoke.

"You are ridiculous,"

“That obvious?”

"You know you love it." He teased before cocking his head to the side. Obvious? Well to him it was as if she was holding a giant neon sign saying I'm pissed. It would certainly be an amusing sight. Leaning in just a little he couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh its always obvious and you know this way I avoid having my things broken." He replied raising one of his hands to lightly tap her on the cheek before it dropped gliding down from her cheek down her neck, collar bone and around her bust until it slipped down her side to end up lightly rest on hr hip once again.

At least it seemed like she was playing along it only made it all the more fun for him althoguh he guessed that was what she was going for. She was a little conniving like that at times. That was one thing he enjoyed about her.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image
The meeting adjourned and Chris was glad. It was so dull and boring. Chris walked around the school a bit. She had to drop her bag off though. She didn't want to carry it around. It was a bit heavy after all. Chris easily found her locker after looking at her schedule. The dark headed girl unlocked it and shoved her backpack in it.

Her eyes scanned the hallways. She saw two figures in the hallway and upon closer inspection she saw it was Uriel and Darren. Ah how lovely. Chris would go say hi. She walked over to the two boys. They were in the middle of a conversation. Sure it would be rude to interrupt but oh well Chris didn't really care.

"Hey boys," she said greeting them. There was a playful flirtiness to her voice. She wasn't interested in them but hey it was fun to flirt a little bit. Life wasn't fun without having a little fun.

Company: Uriel and Darren
Outfit: Click Me
OOC: Don't mind me dropping in xD also I apologize for the length, I didn't have much to work on xD

Bad Boy Snidey

NaInOa13

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image
The male walked onto the school campus. There was an aura of arrogance around him. There always was. Damien saw people there. Nobody he wanted to talk to. Wonderful. Damien saw a timid girl waiting...Waiting for him. Her name was Rose and she was a sophomore here. Damien was really only using the girl.

"Hey there," Damien said walking up to her with his ever charming smile. Rose's face turned a deep shade of red. Rose had confessed her feelings for Damien and Damien had saw an opportunity to use the girl.

"H-Hey Damien," she said. Of course she spoke with a stutter how annoying. Damien hated stutters they were irritating, but Damien kept that charming, handsome smile on his face.

"Whatcha up to cutie?" he asked her. She turned a deeper shade of red. Now it was just getting unattractive. Damien was getting tired of this but he had asked her to be his homecoming date. He could get any girl but it was seemingly getting harder.

"I've been waiting for you to arrive," she said her anxious brown eyes staring at him. Oh great a clingy girl. Damien hated clingy girls.

"Well I'm here now," he said. She smiled at him and he offered his arm to her and she took it. Damien began to walk her inside.

Company: The girl he's using
OOC: Damien the a*****e is now in place @~@

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Jericho was still complaining. Desire couldn’t put into words how annoying it was to actually hear Jericho, of all people, complaining. It wasn’t her fault his mother made threats she could actually back up. ”You know damn well Harley doesn’t do the nut house. She’d have ended up on death row if she got locked up with you.” Yes, her sister did have an extremely short temper. Her temper got her into trouble. In the past year alone, Harley had been suspended four times for fighting, and that’s just the times the school knew about. There were so many more times her sister had caused more than a few black eyes and nose bleeds, even gave a few kids a trick to the hospital and stitches. ”Your temper is better for in there.” Desire added, a small attempt to gain his favor, though it was likely to fail.

She smirked at Jericho. Petrify her? Not quite. ”See, you forget that I like it when you play rough. You can’t scare me, Jericho. Your mother, however, well, she’s a phsychologist. She knows the buttons to push.” Telling him he wasn’t as intimidating as his mother probably wasn’t the best idea, but now Desire’s pride was on the line. Somehow that managed to become priority for her. Besides, she could alays fix his ego later, or little Ramona would do it for her. A small purr left her throat as he grabbed it. He couldn’t truly hurt her. Even if he was upset with her for the moment, she was too important. Desire would do anything for Jericho, anything he wanted. That wasn’t the kind of thing you just threw away.

”Well then, I guess you don’t get to see my new tricks. Fine by me.” It was a bluff, and she knew damn well Jericho could see through it if he wanted to. While she had a few more aces up her sleeve, or rather, corset now, not being able to celebrate with Jericho was going to be more than a little distressing for her. Enjoying him was what made other boys worth it, especially since the rest of them were all so useless in comparison.

Ramona’s words didn’t register for a moment, and then it hit her. She did not just- she did. And what was Jericho doing? Complimenting her on her backbone. Desire straightened up, trying to give herself as much extra height as she could get. ”I’m sorry, did I ask for your opinion? No? Huh, then why are you still talking?” She snapped, narrowing her eyes at the blonde. Celeste and Maleficent were going to have to help her out with this one. This girl needed to be ruined, and when the three of them worked together, well, it happened.

With that, Desire turned her attention to Jericho. ”You really want to be her rebound guy, Jer? What a shame. I thought you were better than that.” That was as far as she would ever insult him. Upsetting him too much could be dangerous, even for her, and Desire really only needed him to know she was displeased with him. ”You see, Ra-mon-a” She started. ”You think you’re so hot because Jericho here has taken an interest in you. What you clearly fail to realize is, you’re just a temporary fix. He’s going to play with you for a while, but sooner or later, he’s going to grow bored. And when that happens, he’s going to come back to me, because while you’re just a new plaything, I’m a constant.” She didn’t like allowing him to play with Ramona at all, he was hers after all, but if it meant him returning to her sooner rather than later, she’d leave it be.

”Oh, and I’d stay out of dark alleys and stairwells. You wouldn’t want to have an accident. After all, I did learn a few things from my siblings over the summer.” Desire smiled at the girl, one so sweet it almost made her sick. Now she just needed someone to entertain her so she didn’t claw the girls eyes out.

ooc: outfit

User Image

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
      User Image

Alice gripped the bedsheets, squirming across the mattress. Sweat stuck to her, matting her blonde hair to her neck. The dreams were back. Not that they ever really left. The meds would work a night, maybe two, but then she’d adapt to them. They never lasted long enough to free her. In her dream, the red queens guards were chasing her again. Somehow, she aged in the dreams, but it was the same story ever time. She’d get to Wonderland, have fun with tea parties and wandering the woods, but then the Queen would find her. Every time, she was more and more furious. Every time, she demanded that Alice be beheaded. Somehow, Alice woke up before she was caught. That didn’t change the fact that she woke with a scream, clutching her sides to make sure she was still alive. She glanced around the room, finally realizing she was awake again. Her alarm was blaring, it had woken her up this time.

The sleeping meds were a crap idea on her mothers part. She thought he daughter just couldn’t sleep, that the nightmares would go away if she got a good nights sleep. Instead of helping, they just trapped her. For hours, she was running, trying to save her own life. It was hell, all night, and she woke up exhausted every time, like she hadn’t gotten any sleep. ”Dammit Alice.” She muttered, rubbing her face lightly. What was so important again? Why would she set an alarm? Usually her mother let her sleep in over the summer- School. Crap. Alice groaned again, throwing the blanket over her once more.

She couldn’t smoke at school. At least, she shouldn’t. But, Axel would be there. That thought perked her up slightly. She had met the dealer over the summer, and he had made sure she was supplied all summer long. At some point, they’d made it known that they’d be at the same high school. Alice sighed, deciding that if she wanted to get her fix, she had to get to school. Throwing on a random assortment of clothes, she’d stopped caring if any of it matched years before, she headed out the door. The walk to school wasn’t a very long one, but it did involve crossing the street. At least it was only once, she was right down the street after all.

The walk to the curb didn’t take long. Breakfast was off the table, the nightmares always took her hunger with them when they faded in the morning’s dawn. Standing on the curb, staring at her new school, Alice found herself hesitating again. In the years since her fathers death, streets had been an issue, but she’d always had someone with her to force her across. And now, now she had the choice. ”You have to do it sooner or later, Alice…” She muttered to herself seconds before racing across the street.

Safely on the other side, Alice grabbed a lighter from her pocket and started flicking it. Watching the flame was a beautiful distraction from the nightmarish thing she’d just done. But, she’d done it on her own. That was a step. Now she just had to figure out where Axel was. Fumbling with her phone, she found Axels number to shoot him a text.
                To: Axel
                Message: Where are you? I thought you’d be here. I need my stuff. Now.

ooc: wearing
                User Image

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

WHERE| Home WITH| Axel WHAT| Moody
                            It was strange to Moira how soothing Axel could be. That was part of what drew her to him. No one else could calm the brooding storm that was Moira’s personality quite like Axel. It was easy to figure people out, humans were base creatures driven by only a handful of things. She understood those things, and knew that she was useful to Axel in a number of ways, but there were a lot of people that were useful to Axel. He didn’t treat her the same as the others, almost like he genuinely care for her. If that was even possible. Her train of thought was interrupted at the movement of his body. She cocked her head to the side and looked down at him as a soft smile crept fully onto her lips. That shift revealed something to her that was not surprising. It was typical first thing in the morning, and when you had a good looking female astride your lap in nothing but her underwear. Commenting now wouldn’t be as much fun as pretending she hadn’t noticed. It was something she was sure he would see through as he was clearly aware of her observation skills. That made the game more fun for the both of them.

When he commented that she loved that he was ridiculous in that teasing tone, she couldn’t help the soft laugh. It was something she rather enjoyed about him. She licked her lips and shifted her hips to move back some as she placed her hands flat on his chest so that he was pressed back into the bed. “Love is a strong word.” It was a sort reply but he was talking again. At the mention of giving her the blunt in an attempt to avoid his things being broken she was smiling again. Now that he mentioned it, she almost felt she should break something. His reaction would be fun.

“I could still break something you know…” she commented as his hand moved over her body. She leaned to the side some like she was leaning into his touch but continued slightly further to push the lamp on his side table almost off the edge before stopping. She had kept eye contact the entire time. “Though, considering our current…position…” with that comment she shifted her hips again to indicate that thing between his legs that was now pressed between them. “I might reconsider,” she finished, cocking her head to the side slightly. That hand that had moved to the lamp returned to its former position on his chest as she leaned down a bit closer. “But we do have classes to get to,” she said with a fake sigh. Toying with him was such an enjoyable thing for her at times and her broody mood had quite quickly changed to a more playful one.

Again her mind wandered to how it was that he could be so soothing. It was almost like taking those tranquilizers one of the doctors had given her back when her bad moods were more frequent than her good ones. Those were not pleasant memories however, so she directed her mind back to the situation at hand. Getting lost on a derailed train of thought about the past would lead right back to the not so good mood she had started this day with. “Maybe we should just get dressed. Wouldn’t want to be late on our first day…” with that said she shifted again, but this time aimed to get up off of Axel to head out of the room. This would go one of two ways with him; either he wouldn’t let her get far or he would let her up and follow her. Experience told her the former was the more likely of the two. Either way she knew she had set the bait well and he would take it.

Outfit

User Image

ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☁ ☁ ☁ WADE ☁ ☁ ☁
Walter Bates Sixteen Junior formerly Eeyore

OUTFIT

As previously pondered, Walter didn't speak French, but he certainly recognized the trill of her tongue towards the end of that tantalizing phrase. He mouthed it silently but found he lacked the dexterity of tongue to repeat it, even in the perfect solitude of his mind. He easily became obsessed, especially in his current state of deprivation. 'Bilingual. How impressive!' He repeated the word several more times, quietly of course, before sipping again at his coffee. He appreciated her palette and was relieved that she shared his tastes. 'It's just coffee - there's so many ways for her to fall short.'

Walter hid his surprise behind a gloved hand, finger extending deliberately to push those glasses back up his nose. She wanted to walk with him. His face went blank as he drew a painfully long sip from his little paper cup. He offered her a shrug and motioned toward the building, careful not to overtake her pace with his awkwardly long legs. His demeanor changed as he reminded himself of his surroundings. This wasn't a leisurely chance meeting at the book store or the coffee shop. He was in for a day of honors classes and sideways glances and study hall. They'd say goodbye soon and she'd disappear into the crowd... he'd never know if she was worth the conversation.

'Get on with it, you're going to be late.'

"So, your family is French." Eager to ignore those thoughts, Walter accepted yet another invitation without a word. "You're not learning it at School. It slips out of you too easily." A cocky twinkle lit up his eyes. Walter was a sponge, and a very prideful sponge at that. He'd know every last detail about her before they parted ways, he was certain of it.

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

who Claraxx where crossing the parking lotxx what forcing pleasantries

ProductOfAMurder

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
»» CLARA RÉNAULDI ««
xxxxxdon't say i'm better off dead
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcause heaven's full and hell won't have me
xxxxxxxxxwon't you make some room in your bed?
xxxxxxxxxxxxwell you could lock me up in your heart
xxxxand throw away the key
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx won't you take me out of my head?
xxxxxxxxxxi'm just would'a been, could'a been, should'a been
xxxxxnever was and never ever will be
xxxxxxxxxwell, sharpen your t e e t h
xxxxxand tell yourself. . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit's just business.
User Image

xxxClara couldn't help but let soft peals of laughter fall in amusement, eyes watching his mouth form the French word silently. He seemed intrigued by it. Nobody noticed she was French, except for Max and a few teachers that heard her speak. Then again, nobody noticed her in general. There were far more intriguing students to get to know, she supposed. She watched as he sipped on the hot beverage, glad to see he enjoyed it.

Happiness flooded through her, a warm sensation she wasn't aware anyone could cause her to feel. Just the simple act of agreeing to walk with her made her day that much brighter. It would have been trivial to anyone else - after all, they were already headed that direction anyways - but it was a sign that perhaps all hope of getting over her shyness was not lost. So the two began a quiet walk up to the school, a majority of her nerves slowly dissipating as she told herself to relax. The reminder was practically a mantra in her thoughts.

"So, your family is French."

It was a statement, not a question, that came out of Walter's mouth. "You're not learning it at school. It slips out of you too easily." Clara caught the twinkle in his eye, but wondered where it came from. Was he really that intrigued by her? The fact that he had caught on so easily surprised her, to the point of making her stumble a little. 'There's never been anyone to call me out on my heritage before,' she thought loftily, studying him.

'Perhaps there would if you didn't have your nose stuck in a book all the time.'

But soon she realized she still owed him a response, even though it wasn't necessary to confirm it. So she nodded and smiled, impressed. "I was born in France. Papa and I moved here when I was five; English is only my second language, I'm afraid." Her tone was wistful, and Clara's knack for honesty compelled her to praise him. "You're very bright, you know. Anyone else curious enough would have asked how many years I've studied the language."

where: parking lot with: walter wearing: first day
                                              User Image
                                              lumilaulu
User Image

Mad Max: We're all a little bit off today but let's have some tea!

User Image

Max was wandering around in his head. He was going to have a really nice tea party. Max liked tea, probably a bit too much. Perhaps he shouldn't have tea as much ,well he probably should stop making drug tea for the river kids. But he had learned about how to do it so that everyone could have tea. Okay so it was Shade's idea, but you have to trust a guy with a top hat. And well Shade hadn't killed anybody yet. Man he hoped that he didn't that'd be hard since Shade an amazing gift where he could vanish into thin air and nobody believed that he was there. Hell half the time when Shade was next to people nobody saw him. His dad said that people didn't see Shade because Shade didn't exist. Which Max argued all the time, then it went down to meds as in the ones he didn't take. But well Shade did like tea parties but he wasn't about to deal with him today.

So he was going to focus on the fairy who was kind and sweet and did try to teach him manners. Though he felt he was always making her dissappointed in him. Especially when utensils are concerned. He never knew why forks and spoons had to be so difficult to know. But this tea party would be wonderful. A lot of cooking would be concerned. Perhaps Clara would be able to help him. He took his phone and text her:

To Clara
From Max
are you available to help me bake?
I think I'm going to have a tea party tonight
at the river.
Figure my Fairy deserves a party, she was nice
and i made her upset i said the B word
well not a Bee that was a word
but you know...
I'm in the hallway, are you in a way of halls too?

He pressed SEND. He hoped she was available today. Because they should make it because making was cheaper than getting catering. He didn't want to waste money. Yes because money was important to save for things of actual importance and saving was good. He soon heard that she looked forward to painting it. He gave a nod as he smiled "It can be like a Midsummer Night Dream theme, It will be pretty. How many tables do you think we need? OH! You could paint the tables!!!"

Yeah! He then started to picture it in his head, which mind you was very jumbled. He said "Yes we can have lights and plants and we need enough seats for if we don't have enough seats it will be upsetting and we can't jumble about. Seats. And if we don't Shade and Fae will have to sit on the ground and that'll be against the point, because....the...what's my point again?"

Lumilaulu

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

lєσn ταï τυαṉxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxx

User Image

Leo had been wide awake since six this morning his mother had insisted in the maids in waking him up so he could not only prepare for the day but practice anything and everything he could do for the moment, the male huffed as his hands glided against the keyboard and a roll of his eyes before he stopped mid song. The maid made to sit and watch the male seemed a bit distraught as the male had stopped playing and Leo huffed again."Come on, will you really force me to keep playing so early in the morning?" The male said batting his eyes at the lady and she agreed for the male to stop thus giving Leo time to get away and just do whatever he wanted to do, he hated how his mother had a set schedule for him every single day since his little mishap years ago mind you. So Leo had gotten himself mixed into a bad crowd the male still had common sense and knew what was good and what was bad so his mother didn't need to worry or keep him from the outside world.

The male went to his room and laid down just for a couple minutes before another servant came into the room waking the male up for school, already he was sleep deprived from sneaking out the night before and just hanging out at the Pixie Dust club. A club the male had frequented a lot since he was younger and now he had to get up for the first day of school, this was going to go just great. The male growled and lifted his head so the maid knew he was up before he got up and started getting ready for the day, there was no point in being grumpy the male was going to be starting public school for the first time in so many years and he was quite excited. And not only that it gave him time away from his mother and the maids constantly doing everything for him, he was becoming an adult he wasn't some little five year old and even though school was for just a couple hours he was going to live it up as much as he could.

The male finished getting ready and he made his way down the stairs seeing his father in the kitchen and he was quite relived."Yo, pops." The male said smiling at his father getting that look of speak properly before the male sat at the table and ate a little of whatever the breakfast was."So I heard you stopped practicing this morning?" His father said staring at him and Leo looked away quickly getting a little swat to the back of his head by his fathers newspaper. The male just smiled at his father before getting up and grabbing the car keys and heading out the door before his father could say another word and before his mother magically popped up out of nowhere,something she usually did all the time. The male waved to his father before heading to get some coffee from the cafe, it didn't take long after for the male to finally arrive and he found a parking spot. He sat in his baby for a moment and admired the school.

It had been years since he had gone to a public school and at that one with so many people so the male was thrilled. So he got out his car and set his cup on top of it before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it,might as well get his nicotine craving in while he was here and while his mother wouldn't find out about it. The male watched as some people passed by but what caught his eye was a rather charming male waltzing some female into the school, but what the other hadn't noticed was the girl being so wrapped up in grabbing the others arm had left her notebook behind. So seeing as no one else had ran to give her back her things the male took it upon himself."Excuse me!" The male shouted to the two before putting his cigarette out and rushing over to them. It had to be his shortness or something but he felt as if the two were walking 50 mph or so down the hall.

Or maybe it was because the male just ran across the parking lot like a mad men, but we aren't going to get into that."Hey, you forgot this." He said handing the notebook towards the female with a smile on his face, he felt like he had actually done some good his first day, he was returning lost objects to girls there had to be an achievement for that.

OOC - Song in third icon, outfit in top pic
                                                The Villainess Wildcard

■ lσcαtíσn⊸ School ■ cσmpαnч⊸ Some dude and chick ■ fєєlíngs⊸ Excited/Exhausted

User Image User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

It was obvious to him that Moira had noticed something and he could tell she was going to play on it she usually did. She was a bit of a b***h that way, not that he really minded too much. At least she seemed more amused than moody now so that was a plus a Moody Moria usually meant bad news for most people. It wasn't too long before she shifted into a position that seemed to suit her amusement so much more. Axel really should have expected that given their positions before. He almost knew she was going to do something like that and the way she licked her lips only confirmed it. Her hands laying flat on his tattooed chest he couldn't help but chuckle at her words.“Love is a strong word.

“Love is a strong word.”

“I could still break something you know…”

Oh she was going for the lamp. Well he shouldn't have said anything should he? At least she stopped before she pushed it off the sidetable. Her eyes focused on his. With those words she seemed to wiggle her hips a little. Oh she wouldn't he knew she wouldn't Even with the threat it felt good and why wouldn't it? Moira had a killer a**. "You wouldn't do that." He replied simply. Hell he knew she wouldn't would she? Nope she wouldn't. She seemed to tease him just a little more though. Oh the dirty little tease.

“But we do have classes to get to,”

“Maybe we should just get dressed. Wouldn’t want to be late on our first day…”

Well he could almost see what she was going to do before she even did it and that prompted him to as soon as he felt one of her legs raising to roll over taking the dark haired woman with him effectively rolling her over so he was on top his body laying comfortable between her leg. "Well that would be a good idea but to be honest I'm quite enjoying this time together." he replied a small smirk forming across his lips as he leaned down slightly . "Plus getting me all worked up like that isn't a smart thing to do Mo-i-ra. Especially when your dressed like.....That." With that his eyes slowly grazed down her body before they flicked back to meet her gaze. "But then again by the looks of things your not going anywhere." That seemed to be when his phone vibrated against his side table. Well well what horrible timing. He would get it in a little while....Most likely since right now Moira had captured his attention.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image

Ramona had her hands balled into fists, her nails digging into her palm to calm herself down. She couldn't believe what she'd said, and the laugh that came out of Jericho made her turn a shade of pink. Was he mocking her? I can't believe I let myself get wrapped up in this... Then he complimented her on her back bone, and Ramona gained a shaky smile. "Well, I'm not a fan of girls who think they're the baddest b***h in town. From what I've heard, she uses her siblings as her muscle." She glanced over at Desire. "And that's not scary. It's cowardly."

And then she tried to scare her. Ramona couldn't help but smirk. She tried to hide it to keep herself from being mocked, but it shone through anyway. She stood up taller too, showing that she wasn't even slightly scared. "Because you're not scary and you aren't the boss of me."

Ramona sighed. "You act like you're any better. Following some guy with no real interest in you besides as a plaything." She stood up as tall as she possibly could. She refused to let this girl get to her. "If you want him so badly, you can have him. I don't care. But you aren't scary. I know scary, and I defy it everyday." Ramona's mother rarely found out about her escapades out of the house, but when she did, Ramona was sent to hell and back. The things her mother did to her were unspeakable, and Ramona defied her anyway. Desire was nothing. She did a quick parade wave, then turned and walked over to a bench and sitting on it. She was in a bad mood now, and maybe someone cool would come by and let her talk to them.

outfit

acts= #A64C80
talks = #F06688
thinks = #D8AD2D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items