Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image
Chris rolled her eyes as her father's secretary read off a note from their father. Her brother looked stiff, because he suffered as much as she did. Their father ignored them both. So what did it matter what he wanted? Finally she shut up.

"Understand?" the secretary said. Chris rolled her eyes at the woman. Chris hated this woman so much. Her father never understood.

"Yeah yeah," Chris said to her. The secretary gave her a don't give me that tone look. Chris rolled her eyes and grabbed her keys. She ignored the look obviously. Chris wasn't going to deal with this. She was a popular girl who was a cheerleader.

"Come on," she told her little brother. He nodded and they left to the convertible her father had gave her as a random present. It was cherry red and it was beautiful. She stuck the keys in the ignition and put her bag in the back seat as her brother sat in the front seat. Chris drove off. She was going to have a great day at school.

"Ready for your first day?" she asked him. It wasn't his first day of high school ever just to clear that up, but she was wondering if he was ready for his first day of the new year.

"Yeah," he said. Chris laughed a little bit. Soon she was in the parking lot where her reserved parking spot was. Chris turned off the car and grabbed her bag getting out. Chris headed inside. She had a cheer meeting to go to before school.

Company: Nobody
Outfit: Click Me

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

Rory wanted to paint, so she left the area. But what was she going to paint? She had no clue. Rory sighed a bit. She was a bit indecisive about things wasn't she? Oh well. Rory was not paying attention when she accidentally bumped into a girl. Crap good going.

"I am so sorry," Rory said to her. She felt like an idiot. Rory peaked at the girl. Rory had seen her around but she hadn't really talked to her. Rory's plan of painting plans were going to be delayed. That was okay though.

"Oh I'm Rory St. Rose," she said to her. She felt that it was necessary to, because if she hadn't known her name the girl more than likely didn't know who she was, and that was okay. If the girl had heard of her then it was okay as well. It didn't matter either way to her.

Company: A Girl
Outfit: Click me
OOC: Sorry about the delay!
lumilaulu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✄ ✄ ✄ LULA ✄ ✄ ✄
Theresa Louise Bouchard ✄--- Sixteen ✄--- Junior ✄--- formerly Sally

[ OUTFIT ]

Pacing in her usual way, eyes pointed to the ceiling and half-closed with sleep, Lula was partially to blame when Rory stumbled into her. Letting out a gentle grunt at the contact, Lula quickly let slip a timid, "Sorry!" before giving the stranger the 'ol up and down. A sardonic grin crept across her wicked red pout. She knew that round, friendly face. Blondie definitely didn't hang out in the riverbed after dark so it must have been during the day when Lula had managed to show up for class. The little princess had never given Lula any s**t so she awkwardly accepted the introduction.

"Uh, hey... I'm Theresa." Lula was reserved for friends. Theresa was whatever the crowd assumed she should be. Whatever, no skin off her nose. Shoving her hands into her pockets, the ragdoll slumped beneath the weight of her discomfort. "What are you running for? You ditching?" She smirked, obviously joking.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

who Roryxx where school, hallwayxx what chatting

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"New guy here has a good point. I should beat you to a pulp."

"But I'm not that kind of person. However, I'm not going to let you off easy. Or forgive you."

Oh those 'homewrecker moments it was something Jericho loved it was amusing for him and it seemed like this girl was....whoa. now that was something surprising. He felt her grab his shirt and pretty much tug her against him forcing her lips against his. Well no doubt this was to make some kind of statement and at least for the moment Jericho felt like playing along. Hey it wasn't his problem if Mr No Answer had put himself in this position.Once she pulled back he couldn't help the smirk that formed across his face. "Aggressive, I li." he hadn't even gotten chance to finish before there was a pair of hands covering his eyes. Now he knew exactly who this was going to be before any sound came out of their mouth. His smirk slowly faded as it was confirmed by the voice.

"Oh Jericho, guess who."

He made almost a a thinking noise lightly clicking his tongue "Someone who didn't visit me all summer maybe?" He questioned as he raised his arms up slightly to lightly grip onto her wrists and lightly squeeze before lightly pushing them away from his eyes. It would certainly be a reason she didn't know he had been released. He was just waiting for her to protest it was going to be amusing. Besides he had to be a good little boy to get released. Sure his first few days there had been a little problematic. He had been hocked up on drugs for most of it something that wasn't good at least in his opinion.

Cocking his head back he raised an eyebrow his lips only seeming to curl up into a small smirk. "Oh let me guess nobody is entertaining you eh?" He questioned with a chuckle. It was definately amusing at least for him, most likely not for her but then again it wasn't his problem right now. "So De-si-re, what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" He asked his eyes flicking back to Ramona as he moved one of his hands until his index finger laid under her chin. "I didn't get your name." He commented cocking his head to the side.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Oh this girl. The blonde, who Desire recognized as Ramona, had the nerve to slam her lips into Jericho's. It was insulting. Desire's around, and she has the nerve to kiss him? No, just, no. This could not be happening. At least he turned his attention to her soon. Not that he sounded too pleased. Des sighed, nuzzling her face into the side of his throat in an attempt to calm him down. "Your mother wouldn't let me in. She threatened to put Harley in there with you, and Devin back in jail. I couldn't risk them. Harley would be fine... But you know Devin. He's such a big softie in reality." Desire murmured. He gripped onto her wrists, not too hard, but it was enough to make her smile. A rough Jericho was the perfect Jericho in her mind.

"You know I'd love to sneak in and have a little fun every night, but your mother scares the crap out of me." Just one of the many places she was sure he had gotten it. His mother was definitely one of those places. She was also the kind of person she was not going to upset. She had too much power, she could do far too much to her family if she wanted to. The damned woman was a danger to her siblings well being. While Devin liked to think he was a danger, like he was this big bad guy. In reality, he was a softie. He did everything he could to protect his siblings, but he didn't have much of a backbone otherwise. He wouldn't last very long in jail. He'd been there a couple of times, only a few days at once, and Harley and Desire had to bail him out every time.

Jericho's question did hit home in a way. He was right, after all. Nobody interesting wanted to play with her, which left Desire, as per usual, bored. "New boy over there isn't as fun as I thought he would be. But you're back now, so we could celebrate your new freedom." She smirked back at him. The way he said her name irked her, and then he was touching the blonde again. "I was hoping to welcome you back, like I usually do." Des fought to remain calm. He knew how it irked her to see him with another girl, to find him paying attention to another girl. This was his payback for her not visiting him, wasn't it?

ooc: outfit

User Image

☁ ☁ ☁ WADE ☁ ☁ ☁
Walter Bates Sixteen Junior formerly Eeyore

"s**t."

Walter suckled his thumb, eyes so tight his brows nearly met in the middle. He opened one swollen gray eye, then the other, digit held gingerly between his uneven teeth. Pulling the poked finger from his mouth to survey the damage done, Walter was nearly pleased by the lack of blood. Nearly. Again his right hand slid along the length of the old banjo, neck so age-warped it stuck him again with it's sharp, crooked frets. This time, he didn't pout. He pulled that D string taut, smoothing it up the length as he went. He moved slowly... C a r e f u l l y...

'Brrrrrrrrrrrzzzzz... Brrrrrrrrrrrzzzzz...'

"Damn it. Damn it, damn it." Walter spat, strings sliding through his fingers as the horrible screaming of his alarm pulled him back to reality. He hadn't slept. It was the first day of school and he'd spent all night in the arms of obsession. He juggled with the old 5-string, whispering apologies - sorry dear, I nearly dropped you, I hate to go but I must - then he laid her, Lillium, the rockabilly-era banjo, down to rest in her satin case and slammed a heavy fist over the head of his clock.

First day of school.

"s**t."

Walter stared long and hard at his reflection in the rear-view mirror of his dad's station wagon. 'Who even owns a station wagon? Dad wasn't born in the 40's.' No matter, his bitter bitching was but a weak distraction from the actual issue of the day. There were gray bags under his eyes and his hair stuck up in greasy waves. He turned the mirror towards the ceiling before gracelessly throwing himself into the parking lot. How was he going to deal with this... this day? Those people over there? Or just being awake, for that matter. Rubbing his face against the palm of his black, fingerless glove, Walter couldn't help but let out a long, unnecessary groan.

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

who myselfxx where crossing the parking lotxx what grumbling

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image

Ramona stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. It was obvious the girl - he'd called her Desire - was ignoring her existence. Was she his girlfriend? No, the way he was acting around her ruled that out quickly. An ex in denial? Probably. Ramona hated girls that couldn't accept that relationships were done. She admired their determination and refusal to give up hope, but it was annoying when they acted as if they owned guys that no longer wanted them.

Ramona was about to clear her throat to remind them she was there, but the guy turned his attention back to her. "Oh, my name is Ramona. Ramona Perry." She didn't like this Desire girl. She seemed to be a spoiled brat who wanted all the attention in the world. "Y'know, it should be obvious he doesn't want you around. Why can't you take a hint?" The second she'd said it, she'd immediately regretted it. Whatever, it needed to be said.

outfit

acts= #A64C80
talks = #F06688
thinks = #D8AD2D

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

The girl apologized at her as well, even though it was actually Rory's fault. A grin came over the other girl's face. Rory really wasn't concerned. She was fairly sure this girl wasn't a serial killer. But who knew everyone in this school had some form of secret. It was just the natural order of things.

"I'm actually running off to paint lame I know," Rory said with a little laugh. She could tell Theresa was joking, but she was going to tell her anyways what she was doing. Rory loved art. She did have her own studio after all. When she wasn't taking care of her father, which she didn't mind doing, she was in her studio.

She wasn't really famous or anything which was okay with her to be honest. She didn't really want fame or fortune. She just loved art a lot. Her thoughts were getting off track weren't they?

Company: Theresa
Outfit: Click me
OOC: Sorry about the delay...Once again xD
lumilaulu

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"Your mother wouldn't let me in. She threatened to put Harley in there with you, and Devin back in jail. I couldn't risk them. Harley would be fine... But you know Devin. He's such a big softie in reality."

Ugh his mother now he wanted to stab the b***h even more. The dark haired male shrugged. "At least I would have had company with Harley in here." He replied simply. Although his mother couldn't really have been there all day and all night ever hear of a fake name? He was pretty sure Desire was smarter than that even if she was acting kind of like an idiot right now. How hard was it? She seemed a little too pleased when he got a little rougher well that was amusing for him even if he didn't mean it in that kind of way. It wasn't too long before she opened that stupid mouth again.

"You know I'd love to sneak in and have a little fun every night, but your mother scares the crap out of me."

Hmmm his mother scared her. He couldn't help but full on laugh about that. He span himself around one of his hands flying up to her throat as he used that to tug her forward his grip tightening only slightly. "Oh she does? Well then if she is oh so scary then I must absolutely petrify you." He replied his smirk only seeming to remain painted cross his lips.Letting out a small sigh Jericho lightly shook his head as the dark haired woman spoke again raising one of his eyebrows.

"New boy over there isn't as fun as I thought he would be. But you're back now, so we could celebrate your new freedom."

"I was hoping to welcome you back, like I usually do."

New boy? He let his eyes flick towards him momentarily. Well that was interesting wasn't it? He couldn't help but chuckle. "Celebrate? Oh I have already done that. I don't feel like doing it anymore at least for now." He replied his smirk only seeming to turn a little more devious. That seemed to be when blondie piped up a little. Well now he had her name. Ramona eh? Well it seemed she wasn't done with just that, it seemed she had a little back bone it was certainly amusing for him.

"Y'know, it should be obvious he doesn't want you around. Why can't you take a hint?"

That caused Jericho's grip to loosen on Desire's throat as he laughed it was just too funny. He couldn't help himself he didn't think he had heard someone talk to Desire like that. At least when he was around but then again that was usually because he was on her side and would most likely stab them in the face, unfortunately for her Jericho was slightly pissed at her. Spinning himself around he took a few steps back his fingers sliding off of the dark haired woman's throat keeping his arm up until he was in position just behind Ramona before thrusting his arm down giving the blonde a lovely slap across her butt. before leaning forward lightly resting his chest against her back his head ending up on her shoulder. "a little backbone I like that." he teased his hand remained where it was nicely placed on her butt.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ It's Hard To Be In Love When You're a Shy Guy ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Darren woke up to the alarm of his Radio turning on. It was not the fact that he wasn't looking forward to the new school year...no not at all. He just wasn't excited for it either. Darren managed to get himself out of bed drag his body into the shower to wake up. He poured a small bit of the 'Old Spice' body wash in his hand and lathered his body. Feeling the slightly cold sensation from the aftereffect of the wash, Darren woke up. He put some shampoo into his hair, lathered, rinsed, and did the same with conditioner. 10 minutes in the shower worked for him to feel fresh and awake. Hopping out, Darren wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked over to the mirror. He looked at his body, his 6pack practically glistening at the angle of the light back at the mirror. "Someday...someone will notice..." he muttered. Darren sprayed body spray over his underarms, neck, and body. He went back to his room and got changed for the first day of Junior year.

All changed, with exception of his hat, he then went over to his backpack, only having a couple notebooks in. Nobody was able to get textbooks until the first week of class. Luckily there were class sets, so they would keep most of them in their lockers if anything. Darren then went over to his dufflebag to get his soccer gear ready. Tryouts were today for soccer, and all previous players as well as new players had a clean slate. Regardless of how good he thought he was, he still had to appease the coaches just like any other player trying out. His nerves were low.

Darren walked downstairs to see his parents keeping it relaxed in the kitchen. His siblings, all 8 of them, were most likely still asleep. All except for him, his brother Russell, and his sister Jennifer, were home-schooled, taught by mom. Darren was the oldest in high school, while the other two were still in middle school. Dad was a member of the sports brand, adidas...who did the same thing imagineers did at Disneyland, create new things. Darren did not care really, he liked all the sports brands, but he digressed. Darren sat down on the table, with his favorite breakfast on a plate: Bacon, Sausage, and Cheese Omelette, with some toast and some OJ. As he ate, his mom came up to him and gave him a motherly kiss on the cheek. "Hey Dar-Bear. Excited for the new year?" Darren responded after he swallowed some food. "Ehh, too early. I miss sleeping in." His mom responded with a grin and a small chuckle before going for another cup of coffee. His father stepped in. "Listen, I have a meeting with the CEO today. May be able to extend the sponsorship deal with your school, or maybe get some endorsed players to make a visit." Darren nodded. He liked all the nice jerseys all the sports teams have at his high school. "Sweet. Wish you luck, Dad." Darren finished his breakfast with ease, and went back up to the bathroom to brush his teeth and mouthwash. Once done, he got his snapback from the bedroom and he was ready to go. Now with his backpack and dufflebag, he got his phone, wallet, and ipod before he went back downstairs. "I'm off. Love you, Mom. Love you, Dad." He heard a mumbled response under his earbuds.

Outside his house, Darren went off to his car. Inside, he plugged in his Ipod to the speakers and pressed shuffle on his Ipod to have some Tiesto on...something to pump him up for the new year. Keys in the ignition, the car started. Darren backed out from the dirveway and was off to class. It was a 10 minute drive, so he was content listening to music in the meantime. Some days, he would go to the coffeeshop and get himself either a Blended Beverage or a Hot Drink, depending on the weather, but today he just wanted to get to school. The roads surprisingly was not too crowded for a typical first day of school, but it was still early...give it another 10 minutes. In one piece, he managed to get to the school parking lot and get a decent parking spot.

He got onto campus to see a packed school, mostly with the cars of parents bringing their child to school. Darren weaved through the parking lot to get to the soccer stadium just adjacent to the football field. He went to the locker room doors of the soccer stadium, which were already propped open for the players trying out. He walked inside, only hearing his own footsteps. Darren entered the code sent via text from the coaches and opened the door "Home Locker Room". Inside, after a curved turn, were about 25 single person seating areas, one for each player, as well as the showers in room next door. The sitting area had one shelf, two small drawers and a bar higher up for their jersey. Darren found his seat from last year, #13, and propped the duffle bag down on it. With his soccer cleats, he placed them on the only shelf along with the folded warmup jacket, shorts, and the warmup t-shirts. In the drawers, he placed his socks, shin guards, and assorted tapes, braces, and bands. Once emptied the duffle bag was rolled up and placed in the extra drawer. All set up, he looked around the locker room to see a few of the other players already set up their areas nicely for tryouts after school.

Darren left the locker room with just his backpack. He closed the door, and made sure it locked. He did not want his new cleats stolen. He walked back out of the stadium and headed for the school. He did not really see anyone he knew... if anyone. His shyness prevented him from meeting a lot of people last year. He really wanted some more friends to hang out with. Perhaps being a little more outgoing was going to be the case. Darren just decided to walk around. He went through the quad. Very many cute ladies walking around, looking their best for the first day of class. That was the way to go. Darren kept his hood up. He didn't look intimidating or anything, he just thought it was cool. His ipod was still playing, now shuffled to some J-Cole. He found his locker, with no vandalism on it, so he was content. Darren then continued to walk around campus, seeing if he could find anyone he knew.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Just To Give Me A Chance. I Can Show You That I'm Not Like The Other Jocks ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

OOC: First Post Is my longest...the rest will definitely not be as long. Sorry for the Novel...
Company: No one yet
Thoughts: How Will This Year Go?
Outfit: Junior Year + Snapback
Car: My Evo!
Tag You're It!
quoted people here...

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Well that was enough Loitering around at least his phone wasn't ringing off the hook, it simply meant that his staff were either being competent for once or they were too scared to phone him if something went wrong. The last time it happened the person had kind of been fired. Hey it was nobody's fault but their own. Letting out a sigh he pushed the door to his car open and stepping out of it before he headed to the main building. He was known for being rather unfriendly so people tended to avoid him unless they had a problem or felt like messing with him which to be honest wasn't all that often due to the vile temper he had a times. Uriel in a bad mood was never a good thing.

It wasn't too long before he noticed someone with their hood up. Well that wasn't inconspicuous at all he looked like a hoodlum. Worse this guys locker seemed to be placed next to his. Fantastic. Uriel let out a small sigh, Unlocking his locker he pulled it open, where as most people choose to decorate the inside with useless things his was just....plain he saw no point in wasting time and effort on something that only he was going to see. It was pointless and juvenile.His eyes flicked to the guy with his hood up. From what he knew he was a football/soccer player. It was something that he used to play but he really didn't have the time for it anymore.

His lip twitched slightly before he rolled his eyes. "What position do you play?" he asked his eyes flicking away and reverting back to his locker. Small talk wasn't exactly one of Uriel's strong points but it was something right but then again he didn't really want to be talking to someone who looked like they had just walked out of a sucky music video.

((OOC: Bleh sucky post just wanted to get Beast interacting.))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Darren was still at his locker scanning the quad to see if he recognized anyone that he had not seen since before summer. He was not a socialite at all. Apart from his club soccer and swim teams this summer, he spent a lot of time at home, keeping his siblings company, as well as practicing on his guitar and working on perfecting his new spin table. Two summers ago, he became interested in DJ'ing, so ever since he's been practicing on that whenever he was at home. He still had a way to go before going public with it, but it was something to keep in mind if being a pro athlete was off the grid.

As he scanned the crowd, he noticed someone ask him a question behind him. He turned to see it was a guy who had a locker next to his. The guy seemed curious about the position he played. Might as well start meeting new people while trying to find his own. Darren had to admit that he had seen him around numerous times before, being one class ahead of him. I think he went by Uriel or something like that, but he did not want to assume. "Striker...I can play in the midfield as well." Darren decided to lighten his load of his backpack and decided to open his locker. He turned to the guy next to him. "You play too? Any other sports?" Darren's small talk was not his forte, but he didn't want to be one of those quiet meeting scenarios. He calmly waited for a response as he used his arm to block the locker from swinging open too wide.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Just To Give Me A Chance. I Can Show You That I'm Not Like The Other Jocks ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

OOC: Told You I'd Tone it down lol
Company: A guy who has a locker next to Darren's
Thoughts: This guy looks fresh
Tag You're It!
Bad Boy Snidey

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"Striker...I can play in the midfield as well."

Well that was interesting although unlike Darren Uriel didn't try to remember people at least for the most part. Maybe expanding his personal base would be to his benefit though, especially if this kid was any good. He could almost see the money rolling in should he made it big. He couldn't help but chuckle at the response though. It most likely sounded a little more amused than he meant it to but that wasn't really his fault. Regardless his eyes flicked back towards him to show he was actually listening. "Striker eh?" He guessed that was his preferred position since he had said that first. It didn't seem too long before the question or at least a similar one was redirected towards him.

"You play too? Any other sports?"

He thought for a moment thinking how to word it without sounding narcissistic or patronizing. 'I did then I got a job' would certainly be too blunt. Not that he really cared too much about it. It wasn't in his nature to think about what people thought of him. He didn't even mind the looks he usually got given it was either annoyance because of something he had said or fear of annoying him. "I did but then my life got a little busier." He replied, that sounded fine right? To be honest he barely had time to sleep between his business and school work. It varied between a couple of hours to a few hours. "I tended to play a more advanced position. Attacking Center Midfielder to aid a lone striker. Although I could also play in as a normal Center Midfield or Right Midfielder." He replied simply.

Sure the team had tried to get in contact with him when he told the coach he couldn't come to play anymore. They were all so......Annoying trying to convince him to come back, There was something he couldn't help though. That stupid hood. He let out a small sigh. "You know that hood makes you look like a lout or a drug fiend." He commented sure it could be construed as offensive but he didn't really care too much. "Or is that the look you were going for?"

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Darren listened as the guy seemed interested in that he was a striker. Ironic...not many kids are interested in soccer nowadays with football and baseball on the rise. He then listened to what the guy had to say...being a former player apparently. The guy used to play as an attacking mid, or a winger type. Darren was working on his skill on the touch line so he could play the wing as well. It was a bummer the guy still couldn't play. Apparently he was busy. Maybe a job or something distracted him from sports. It was all good. It was better than the experience Darren had. The only job he had was babysitting his younger brothers and sisters...for most of the time no pay. Never having a paid job, Darren did not know how life could get 'busier'.

His locker was still open as he only left one notebook in his backpack just to lighten the load. The guy went to call him out on his jacket...lookin like a dealer. It was just a letterman jacket with a hood. He gave a small chuckle. That was new thing to be called. "It's the idea of being mysterious that I like it. But I guess your right...it's heatin' up anyways." Darren then unbuttoned his letterman jacket and took it off him. He quarterfolded the jacket before placing it in his locker. He adjusted his snapback switching the bill to the back before lightly closing his locker. He gave the guy a small grin. "I'm Darren by the way."

OOC: Told You I'd Tone it down lol
Company: A guy who has a locker next to Darren's
Thoughts: This guy looks fresh
Tag You're It!
Bad Boy Snidey

✄ ✄ ✄ LULA ✄ ✄ ✄
Theresa Louise Bouchard ✄--- Sixteen ✄--- Junior ✄--- formerly Sally

[ OUTFIT ]

Lula's eyes nearly popped out of her skull. "Lame? Really?" Finally parting the curtain of purple hair framing her face, Lula offered Rory a genuine smile. "There is nothing lame about personal expression." Pausing to bite her tongue, pink tip sneaking just past her lips, Lula dropped the leather satchel from her shoulder and let it plop to the ground with a heavy thud. She rustled about and the jingle of fifty keys filled the hall. She pulled feet of tangled fishnets and knotted necklaces, obviously frustrated by her collection of clutter. Her bag was more like a suitcase.

"Ah!" She squeaked, finally unearthing a small, leather-bound journal, gripping it with her pale fingers. Flipping through the well-worn pages, bag still crumpled at her booted feet, Lula's tongue found it's confidence. "So, what's your jam? Goya? Durer? Beksiński?" She flipped pages as she prattled and papers lined with collages became painterly blurs at her fingertips.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

who Roryxx where school, hallwayxx what nerding out!

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces