Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Thankies for letting me join sweatdrop ))

Name: Gregory James
Nick-name (Oppt.): Greg
Race: Human
Personality: Greg is an out going guy. He loves life and what it has to offer. He is fine with how life works and is sometimes happy with the bad things that happen to him. His friends are his world, getting close to him would be best for bother Greg and others.
Look: Greg stands roughly 6'0 and looks well built. His Silver hair, that he was born with flows freely over his left side of his face, seemingly hidding his Soft, Grey eyes. He wears bagy clothing, Like Loose jeans and Loose dress shirts, mainly black and white. One thing that seems out of place on him are a pair of white and red gloves that go up his fore arms. He doesnt like talking about why he wears them.
History (Oppt.): Greg grew up in a hard life, friends, family, every one left him for him self. He did what he could to live and always stay strong until one day everything seemed to go wrong. He was getting beaten by his father, over nothing. Soon he fell into a deep depression, inflecting harm upon him self, something he doesnt seem to regret. After moving out and living with a friend he soon over came his problems and fixed up his life. Now he heads to a borading school in hopes to start a new life.
Megan finished her work and left her assistant in charge while she delivered some books a few of the teachers requested. She stopped by the Literature head's office and dropped off the books that may be used for critical analisis and headed down towards Mr. Kirasawa's room to deliver the book on math theories. When she reached the classroom, she lightly tapped on the door.
Greg wandered up to the large school, the look of it gave him a feeling of pride to be here. He felt that not alot of people knew of this place, it was more of an escape for those who wouldn't be accetped in the real world, something he could relate to. " A place where those who have nothing In the real world can finally rest and find peace, I geuss this will be home."
Shalora left her room and wondered the hallways, exploring every inch. Although it seemed to be a pretty interesting place, it was pretty deserted.
"I wonder where everyone is" she thought aloud as her her footsteps echoed through the school.
((Am I the only one alive apart from Greg? Lol!
And Shaolora, please follow the rules, or I'll have to ask you to leave.))

Megan peeked and and smiled to Mr. Kirasawa.
"Excuse me, sir, but I believe you requested this book on math theory? We just got it in from the printing company, and I thought you would like it as soon as it came in," she said with a smile and placed the book on his desk. To any student ing the class, she looked just like an older student delivering a book from the librarian, maybe an assistant's assistant or something. Megan smiled, nodded her head in respect, and slipped out the door.
Greg shifted the bag that hung loosely from his shoulders so it sawyed infront of him. Pushing open the doors, he glanced around and started towards the dorms whiles he stared at the key that had been mailed to him. Walking down the hall, his spine felt like it was tighten, feeling something around him. Greg sighed as he glanced once more. " I just hope they are will to accetp me for being normal..." he thought to him self.
There was the sound of footsteps behind Greg and Megan approached him.
"Are looking for something, sir?" she asked, tlting her head to one side. Standing only at 5'8" she was about half a head shorter than him.
[Sorry,I was busy. ^_^;;]

Eileen motioned towards the doors of the School. It would be her first time attending it,and hopefully the last school she'd be switching from. As she moved her hand forward to grab the handle of the door, it opened slowly well before she could. Whenever I don't want to do that it happens..Whenever I do,I can't.. She sighed and started down the hall.
Greg turned his head to the women and bowed his head In respect. He always did it when he met some one new, it was a good first Impression. " Im looking for the Dorm rooms, this place is so big I havent yet come across them. If it wouldnt be to much trouble could you tell me where they are?" He asked nicely with a warm smile on his face.
((That's okay. I was afraid you'd died! Lol!))

Megan smiled.
"Of course, I can drop these off at the library on the way," she said nodding her head and motioning him down a hall towards the doors that led to the dorms. When they reached the library, she handed the books to her assistant and turned to him.
"May I see your key?" she asked, holding out her hand to take it.
Greg raised his eyebrow slightly as she asked for his key, but he figured he should listen to her. There was more then likely something else that needed to be done so doing as she said for now would be best. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his key and handed it to the women as he glanced around the Library. " My, My this is quite the Library this school has."
[Lol.]

Eileen looked up at the clock that hung high beside her on the wall. There was still a fair time before classes would begin. Standing in the middle of the quiet hall,she stared around. Already she felt lost. "Ugh...big school." She mumbled,shifting her bag more on her shoudler.
Megan nodded, standing under the doorless arch that was the enterance as her assistant dashed off. She took the key and looked at the number inscribed on it. she nodded her head and handed it back to him.
"You're in the second building," she said and walked back into the hallway.
"If you'll follow me," she added and gestured for him to follow her out the doors to the outdoor walkway covered with an awning that led to the dorms.
Name: Lena McCarthy
Nick-name (Oppt.): Lee
Race: Human
Personality: Moody, emo kid who's misunderstood
Look: emo glasses, punky clothes, shirt hair
History (Oppt.): After being adopted as a baby, Lena decided she was going to go find her real parents.
Lena kicked open the school's entrance door. Yeah yeah yeah. She's seen it all before. The usual big hall, nice dorms, whatever. They tried to hide things all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff