Welcome to Gaia! ::

[HellZones]
Sean started sweating. He aimed his gun at both, and started looking around. He lowered his gun and asked "What the hell happened here, anyway?"
He opened his bag, and pulled out a knife.
"Here," He said, passing it over of the general direction of his comrades. "You may need this."
"Yoiu're right. We might." she answered, putting it in her pocket.
She walked around slowly, looking around."helloooooooooo. Will someone just ******** answer me??"
cat_person_lora
She walked around slowly, looking around."helloooooooooo. Will someone just ******** answer me??"
Over here!" Katherine called out.
HAzel had left the janitor, and was writing everything down.

"Ha! At least now Monday morning they'll know what's goin' on..." she murmured.
Sean picked up his bag and looked at his comrades. He turned around and saw, of all things, a cat. He walked over and tilted his head.
"Hey, guys. This cat has a load of blood all over it..." He tried to pick it up and it scratched him. (Sorry about controlling your charcter, but it's not much, eh?) He threw it away and cursed. "Ow, ********."
[HellZones]
Sean picked up his bag and looked at his comrades. He turned around and saw, of all things, a cat. He walked over and tilted his head.
"Hey, guys. This cat has a load of blood all over it..." He tried to pick it up and it scratched him. (Sorry about controlling your charcter, but it's not much, eh?) He threw it away and cursed. "Ow, ********..." Katherine stared at the cat thoughtfully.
Kitsune of Darkness
cat_person_lora

Lora walked over there"Hey. So...how many are dead so far?"
Rikku walked down the hall toward her locker where she kept a daggers. She walked up to her locker and opened it and grabbed her daggers and a belt that went with them. She puts the belt at her waist and puts 6 daggers in slots in the belt. ~atleast i have protection...~ Rikku reached in her locker and grabbed her black cellphone and put it in her pocket ten closes her locker and walks down the hall.
hmm....if there is a killer we might as well stay in a group
cat_person_lora
Kitsune of Darkness
cat_person_lora

Lora walked over there"Hey. So...how many are dead so far?"
"I think all the teachers.."
xx_lil_baby_fox_xx
"That might make it easier for him to strike us all down...or her..." Hazel stopped to think.
Awai Megami
xx_lil_baby_fox_xx
"That might make it easier for him to strike us all down...or her..." Hazel stopped to think.

your right...we shouldn't all stay in one big group
Yual walked out of the bathroom, reapplying her lip stick. Walking to her locker, she opened it and yanked out her books. Walking to the door, she pushed. And pushed. And pushed, yet again. It didn't bulge. "What the hell?"
xx_lil_baby_fox_xx
Awai Megami
xx_lil_baby_fox_xx

your right...we shouldn't all stay in one big group
"Yeah, and splitting up is a dumb move too. We could divide into teams of three, or two, so if we are caught, our screams and the others running can warn everyone else!"
Sean looked at Hazel. "You never know. Depends how they try to kill us." He replied. "Anyway, we could just, ya know, smash a windown and jump out... wait. We're on the second floor.. are the doors downstairs locked?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff