Welcome to Gaia! ::

((okay back!))
Fflur heads for Elemental Science. She has no Idea why she bother's going. Gravity was one of the larger elements and needed little study.
Name: erica
Race: human
Grade: 10th
Dorm Room #: 42
Personality: freindly, occasionally snooty
Powers: none
Weapon(s): a meachanical suit about seven feet tall that can pinch through i-beams
History/Bio: she was a child prodigy, but she was always prone to mischeif. she wowed her parents by finishing a phisics course at ten.
Appernece: short, only 4'9'', with a long black ponytail that reached her waist. in all honesty, she looked like she was ten or twelve, exept for her bust which reached a full DD cup.
Classes:
1. advanced phisics
2. advanced biology
3. advanced psychology
4. advanced philosophy
5. advanced mechanics
((will this work?))
Star had roamed around the school hallways trying to find all of her classes. Her hair was covering her eye as she held her books close to her body. She looked around the halls and saw all of the bright art work strung on the walls. Star had looked at schuedule again and saw that she too had art class. Maybe I'll finally get to show people my art work, just maybe... She had replied to her own thoughts inside her head by smiling.
((I'm Back))
*looks around the campus looking for something to do*
(sorry I haven't been here since I posted my profile, but I can't go on the net at home.)
*Tordek walks into the lobby.*
"wonder where my dorm is..."
*Starts wandering around the halls looking for his dorm*
"Dorm #1, Dorm #2, Dorm #3, Where is dorm #8!!!!!"
(gotta go bye)
Name: Airi
Race: Super-Human
Grade: 10
Personality: Mysterious, Frendly
Powers: Psychic Abilities, Telekinesis, Abilities to see Ghosts and Spirits
Weapon: 2 Chakrams, Halo ((white)) and Death Star ((Black))
History/Bio: Was born with Supernatural Abilities, and grew up alone...with no friends, but then she was moved to a new school, and she knew she might fit in with them!
Appernece: Avi
Classes:
1. Advanced Theatre
2. Japanese
3. Science
4. Phys ed
5. Chemistry
Dorm: Double 10
(anyone here?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items