Welcome to Gaia! ::

((omg your the secound person to do that....there are only 10 rooms!!! i want to keep it small....please.))

Mrist sees the girl walk in. He perks up but stays invisable. 'Lets see what she does before i show myself.' Mrist thought. He sat very still and just watched her every move.
*kiara leaned against the wall and looked around*
Mrist
((omg your the secound person to do that....there are only 10 rooms!!! i want to keep it small....please.))

Mrist sees the girl walk in. He perks up but stays invisable. 'Lets see what she does before i show myself.' Mrist thought. He sat very still and just watched her every move.
((oh sorry,i saw the 1st post and it showed u ahd rooms left))
Fflur sees no one around a tthe moment so points to a door in the dorm hall and has a knocking sound made before she starts away.
Katia took off her trainers and sat on her bed. She picked up her MP3 player,skeatch pad and pencial and started to draw the view from the window as she listened to her music.....
*while sitting down,kiara formed a small fireball in her hand,she then threw it at the next person that went by,she laughed silently to her self*
kiara~evil_punk
Mrist

((I am not talking to you...lol.....the other person picked room 20.....and there are only rooms 1-10....your fine....))
Mrist
kiara~evil_punk
Mrist

((I am not talking to you...lol.....the other person picked room 20.....and there are only rooms 1-10....your fine....))
((im the one that picked room 20,ok ill change it to 4))
Mrist
kiara~evil_punk
Mrist

((O wait....it was you....haha stupid me.....pick a room number bettewn 1 and 10 please.))
Mrist
Mrist
kiara~evil_punk
Mrist

((O wait....it was you....haha stupid me.....pick a room number bettewn 1 and 10 please.))
((is 3 already taken?if so then 4))
*kiara teleported to her room and threw down her bag,she set her pet snake,bob,on her desk and fed him,she then left the room,she waved her hand and the door shut*
Fflur growled at getting no reaction and started towards her dorm again thinking her room mate might be back now.
Katia took a break from drawing and setted them aside. She then sat crossed legged on the bed and closed her eyes,a frown of concretion on her forehead
Mrist gave up. He became visable again and just watched her. He was wondering who she was, why she came here, and what she thought of him.
Katia opened her eyes and looked down at her body. ''Crap!'' she said to herself. It didn't work. She suddenly spotted the guy which made her jump slightly. ''Oh! Hello....'' she said,sounding alittle startled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff