Welcome to Gaia! ::

What this thread is about is about a boarding school, overused, I know, but in this school everything macabre you can think of is accepted. Dark arts, black magic, you name it. All you need to do is insert your profile with the following.
Name:
Macabre Art Practiced:
=Romance is accepted fully, but try to keep it somewhat clean for the kiddies please. Also, once you insert your profile you are automatically accepted so don't ask if you can join, you already did with your profile=
My Name: Zen Mei Lin
Macabre Art Practiced: Is fascinated by death because she was raised in an asylum due to schizophrenia.
Personality: Dark, angry, violent, and very quiet when not spoken to. Is also anorexic.
Name: Taka
Macabre Art Practiced: i really dont know what Macabre is so could you tell me
Personality:shy normally unless hyper
:walks up to the doors. wonders if it is going to be a school worth staying in. walks in:

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Macabre practiced: Trying to learn the ways of Desire Demons
Fighting style: Baji Quan, Lui He Ba Fa, sai's
Weapon: Sai's which are soaked in a special poison; there are writings on it in a tounge her people understand; a saphire crest is in the center of both sai's resembling the one on her forehead
Powers: Ability to create illusions that you can touch; comands her sai's; go through solid objects; travel through shadows if she has a scent to follow
Description: Saphire cut as a rhombus on her forhead; dark aqua blue hair about chin length longer in the front than in the back; Outfit like my avvie except her pants have a slit (on both sides) up to her upper thigh that is tied together with a leather string. Sai's are kept under her jacket on her shoulder blades in a leather case. Also her blood is perminent... meaning its unremovable... because of an expirience she had with dark magic...

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
O.O.C.//I forgot personality!//
Mango is very dark she never talks to you unless absolute need be... When she was being raised she was always punished when it was not necessary so she began hating life and became cruell and bitter although she has her good times.... She spent her life learning dark magic then killed her parents and finally realized it was not enough so she's decided to also learn the ways of Desire Demons.... She shut away her conscience so now it is lost in oblivion........ The one person she cared for did not return her feelings and only wanted to be friends (Which they are) however that contrubuted to her feeling so lonely and out of place...

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
O.O.C.// oops forgot personality//
Mango shut her emotions away long ago... When she was being raised she was always doubted, wrongfully accused, and punished when not necessary which lead her to studing dark magic... When she had mastered the craft she killed her parents and at that moment her conscience was sent to oblivion along with her blood being removable... so now when she bleeds the stain shall remain there for all eternity.... The only person she ever really cared for didn't eually return her feeling and wanted to only be friends (Which they are) but that contributed to her feeling even more lonely and out of place. At that specific moment of rejection she realized that Dark magic alone was not enough so she is now desprately tring to learn the way of desire demons trying to rid herself of all 'wants' and 'wishes'
A short young woman enters the building carrying one bag filled with nothing but black skirts and shirts. Her hair is pure black, her blue eyes are nearly black and are lined with black eyeliner, and her lips are painted black as are her nails. She adores death and so has several pictures of death.
She made her way to the first dorm room and kicked open the door sending it flying off its hinges. She walks in, tosses the bed out into the hallway by raising it up with her telekinesis abilities, and goes back inside the now empty room. "There," she said dusting off her hands. "This place looks better already. She begins the paint the walls black, her favorite color.

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zen Mei
She made her way to the first dorm room and kicked open the door sending it flying off its hinges. She walks in, tosses the bed out into the hallway by raising it up with her telekinesis abilities, and goes back inside the now empty room. "There," she said dusting off her hands. "This place looks better already. She begins the paint the walls black, her favorite color.

Mango heard rukus from the room next to her she pounded on the wall dividing it, "Hey keep the ******** noise down!" she yelled. She began to flip her sai's in her hands getting ready to practice. All over her fore-arms and wrists were small scratched blood still on them from when she first began working with sai's
She appeared in Mongo's doorway, a thin little waif, her raven hair falling around her pale face and her dark eyes staring nearly through Mango. "Sorry," said Zen Mei. "I don't like obstacles."

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zen Mei
She appeared in Mongo's doorway, a thin little waif, her raven hair falling around her pale face and her dark eyes staring nearly through Mango. "Sorry," said Zen Mei. "I don't like obstacles."

Mango scowled, "Okay... What ever.... so what are you trying to learn?" she asked while practicing different fighting stances
"It is more like what I am trying to teach," she said, her tone of voice still monotone. Her eyes were devoid of all emotion and her pale face had scars from where the doctors at the asylum had always whipped her. "Black magic is the only way."

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zen Mei
"It is more like what I am trying to teach," she said, her tone of voice still monotone. Her eyes were devoid of all emotion and her pale face had scars from where the doctors at the asylum had always whipped her. "Black magic is the only way."

Mango laughed coldly at her ni-eve? ((SP)) ways and then spoke, "Black magic is only the beging..." She jammed her sai's into the wall then wiped her sweat on a cloth, "The only thing is oblivion and hell those are my two destination points."
Name: Shay
Macabre Art Practiced: Black Magic
Personality: Shy, nice, kind
* A young girl with long black hair pulled back into a braid. Walked around the school. Nervous because it was her first day here. Her skin was very pale, and her crystal blue eyes stood out against her skin. She wore a long black skirt that reached her ankles, and a crimson read turtle neck. *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff