Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nasura grabs her sketch pad from her bag.She gets up and walks back outside.She sits on the front steps of the school as she starts to draw.
Shade101
*he walked into the lounge again and sat on the couch*

She saw a boy sit on the couch to the left of her. She walked over to him. "'Scuse me but can you show me where dorm 7 is?"
Catching herself from drifting off to sleep she bolted up and rubbed her eyes. Scanning the room, and finding it at an okay level she got up and headed out the door. Locking it on the way out. She walked towards the entrance she had come from. A place to think was what she needed. Things seemed slow here, and a bit too dull for her adrenaline junky personality.
Lady Torrie
Shade101

She saw a boy sit on the couch to the left of her. She walked over to him. "'Scuse me but can you show me where dorm 7 is?"
*he looked over at her* yeah of course follow me *he walked off down the hall and walked past the dorms and finally got to dorm 7* here it is
*starts to walk on the tree branch hoping not to fall off*
Shade101
Lady Torrie
Shade101

*he looked over at her* yeah of course follow me *he walked off down the hall and walked past the dorms and finally got to dorm 7* here it is

She followed him. "Thank you." She bowed and walked inside. She threw her bag on her bed and noticed another bed. She just shook her head. She felt bad for whoever had to room with her.
Sean started to scan the school for anyone with telepathy
Nasura looked around and went back to her drawing as her cat jumped down from her shoulder and went to run around again.
*he noticed that she was getting settled so he left and started down the hall again and came up to the main doors again and decided to go outside he opened them up and walked out onto the steps*
*jumps out of the tree and starts to walk to her dorm hoping to run into someone to talk to*
"Oh, crap...Ugh," moaned Robyn as she had realized her sketchbook had been in her messenger bag. Lookin up towards the ceiling she leaned against the wal and bit her lip once. A sketchbook appeared from teh corner and floated quickly to her hands as she grinned, and walked towards the entrance.
"Perfect, now I have my sketchbook, and I've got a bit more control over this power of mine," she whispered to herself as she slipped a Zippo lighter into her left back pocket.
*he sat down on the top step looking out onto the land scape of the school*
Shade101
*he noticed that she was getting settled so he left and started down the hall again and came up to the main doors again and decided to go outside he opened them up and walked out onto the steps*

::she saw a boy and saw it as her oppurtunity to ask where her dorm was and make at least one new friend. she ran towards him:: hey! umm...do you think you could show me dorm 3?
Shade101
*he sat down on the top step looking out onto the land scape of the school*

*FLoats up by him*"hey waz up?"
Angel Kawaii
Shade101

::she saw a boy and saw it as her oppurtunity to ask where her dorm was and make at least one new friend. she ran towards him:: hey! umm...do you think you could show me dorm 3?
yeah thats the dorm next to mine, follow me *he started to walk down the hall*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces