Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you guys want teachers and classes?

yes 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 13 ]
no 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
This poll closed on August 26, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

User Image

The pink haired girl introduced herself as Jemima and told Shawn that she was a Primavera. "Really? That's great," Shawn said. "I'm a Primavera as well. Welcome to Corbel High and to our House. I'm Shawn Ashmoore, the student council president." The breathtakingly beautiful Cassandra Santini decided to join in on them. The rest of the Veranos must be somewhere else for her to be hanging out with him. "Thank you, Miss Santini. I hope you enjoy the mock tails as much as I do," Shawn said, looking at the brunette with admiration and appreciating her compliment. He then moved on to introduce the two girls. "This is Jemima, by the way, she is a Primavera. And Jemima, this is Miss Cassandra Santini, la princessa de Verano." Shawn thought that his Spanish was decent enough to introduce Cassandra that way. He knew Veranos well-enough that their grand entrances also had to come with great introductions and now that he was president, he had to please each and everyone of them, even if he didn't want to. The way Cassandra looked at Jemima felt like the rich girl was belittling the other, especially with the way Jemima was dressed compared to her. Some people just can't help but be poor and he hoped that Cassandra understood that. Nonetheless, Shawn didn't say anything to the Verano girl because, even though he was the student council president, he knew his place and Jemima ought to learn hers too if she was going to stay here. Hopefully, the new girl already knew what the Houses truly stood for.

(ooc: so, veranos be like slytherins or what? 'my father will hear about this')

LOCATION: in door poolxxxxCOMPANION: jemma, cassiexxxxEMOTION: content, wary
User Image

When Cassandra saw Liz, she greeted her with such warmth. "I'm happy to see you too," the woman smiled at her. It was a quick exchange but there was no doubt they would talk more when they had the chance which would be at the Acquaintance Party. "Most certainly," she told Cassandra as the young brunette headed off to the Verano dorms. Liz and Charles would be able to tell everyone about their exciting news then.

After her encounter with the Veranos, the fair-haired twenty-seven year old received a message from her fiancé. Mary Elizabeth quickly typed in her reply.

TO:XXICharles
          Hi, love. I imagine the headmaster would want me
          to be at the Acquaintance Party.
          I'll see you there <3

She placed her phone back in her skirt pocket and returned to the South Tower. It seemed Liz will always be a Verano because, like the two girls she had encountered, she thought she had to prepare for the party as well, even though it was still early. Liz took off the heavy tweed jacket with a matching skirt and knee-high leather boots to put on a classic black swimsuit and an airy, brightly printed dress. Liz retouched her make up, putting on a bit of lipstick, blush and perfume.

The party was thankfully a quiet one, making it look like an intimate gathering more than anything else. The woman smiled at anyone who wouldacknowledge her presence. Liz noticed there were a good number of new students this year, most of whom still didn't have a clue who she was. She spotted Cassie and Shawn with a pink haired girl she hadn't seen before. She almost laughed as she thought that they weren't Cassandra's crowd at all. Where could the other Veranos be? Shawn had really done a good job with the Acquaintance Party. Everything was just the way she wanted them to be. Of course, the party wasn't for her but she was the one who told the student council president what she want and didn't want. It was almost like practice for her own big day. Liz was certain she was going to be a demanding bridezilla when the time comes. Thinking of her wedding, she remembered her future husband. She looked around but Charles was nowhere to be seen. She could only hope he would arrive before students would ask her about that gigantic rock on her finger and that huge smile she seemingly couldn't suppress. Oh, how she wanted to tell them everything! For now, she could only wait.

[ooc: dress in bottom graphic and wow, suckish writing]

User Image

Hilarious Gekko

User Image
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Jemima grinned big once more. "Oh! You're the president?" She pointed to herself. "I'm the secretary!" She beamed. So this was the student council president. The first person she formally met and he was the president of their student council. Could you get much more important than that? She wasn't sure. "Thank you. I bet I'm going to love it here." She said optimistically, looking around as a small silence settled. She liked silence, not all the time, but sometimes it was good; it allowed her to think of things. Like trying to think of who 'cookies and cream' could be. Not that she would get very far in that, she was new after all - she knew at that moment, only one person so far.

It was just the two of them, standing in silence for a while before a beautifully dressed brunette joined them and Jemima beamed at her. She wanted to compliment the dress, but she wasn't sure how the girl would react to it being called something as simple as 'pretty'. So she was thinking of how her older sister might compliment the dress. Although she soon figured out that her sister's way of doing it felt unnatural to her, so she decided to stick with pretty. "You have a really pretty dress." Jemma nodded. It was pink. She liked pink. Another nod was given when Shawn introduced the two of them. Princessa de Verano? That was quite the title. "Hi." She curled her fingers in a small wave. "It's nice to meet you." It was only after the moment had passed, that she thought of a few words that could have been used to compliment Cassandra's dress. No slacking off brain. She mentally scolded herself.

ooc: outfit link tab tab tab where? indoor pool tab tab tab who? shawn. cassandra

Eloquent Reveler

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. tab The way Shawn introduced Cassandra as the princess of the Veranos made the brunette like him a little more. The houses were in Spanish so it was quite fitting. She smiled haughtily, showing how proud she was of her title. The girl with the brightly colored hair was introduced to Cassie and although he mentioned they were in the same house, it seemed Shawn skipped on her title. It was probably because it wasn't worth mentioning anyways and the Verano girl didn't care at all about it. Jemima complimented Cassandra's dress and she couldn't help but give her a pitiful look. Compared to whatever the girl was wearing, Cassandra's outfit was surely more than just 'pretty.' "Thank you," she said. She kept her thoughts about Jemima's outfit to herself. Of course, Cassie was taught that if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

tab Cassandra was excused to continue on the conversation with the two Primaveras when her phone played the notification sound for a received text. She was already holding the gadget so she put down the glass of mock tail on the table and opened the message. It was shrimpcat. She better ask him if there was something else she can call him besides that. She simply could not take that name seriously.

User Image

TO: xxxxshrimpcat
          tab oh, you really think so? it's from a song title
          tab yours is . . something else as well User Image

User Image

1. With that, she pressed the send button. Well, what else can she tell him? These people make it really hard for her to compliment them. Or maybe it was the fact that Cassandra was just too hard to please. Her expectations were high that not a lot of people were able to reach them.

tab Upon looking up from her phone, Cassandra saw that Mary Elizabeth had arrived. "Well, it was . . nice meeting you Jemima but I'm afraid I have to cut this meeting short," Cassie told him. "And, Mr. Ashmoore, I suppose we'll be seeing each other much often this year? With you being the president of the student council, it will be unavoidable." With that, she turned to get her mock tail then walked away from them. The brunette smiled at the blonde as she came to approach her. At least, there was one Verano she can hang out with. "Miss Edwards, this is such a waste of time," she complained. "None of the other Veranos are here and the one who is here I don't get along with very well." She referred to Alex Weld, who was very unlike all the other Veranos. He was sitting all by himself. Cassie still had not forgotten about their encounter earlier in the sitting room. Even though he apologized for his behavior, the young girl still felt uncomfortable towards the dark haired boy, who, to her, lacked warmth. "I am grateful that you are here now. You look so happy about something and I really wanted to ask what about, you seem so eager to tell me and Katerina."

LOCATION: indoor poolxx SAIKO xx COMPANY: shawn, jemima lizxx SAIKO xx OUTFIT: D&G dress + VS bikini
User Image

WEARING: POOL CASUAL x LOCATED: POOL HOUSE x COMPANY: THE FIANCÉ
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                Pacing always seemed to be a good pass time, and while waiting on a reply from Liz, all Charles could do was pace. No one much as regarded him while he waited, but Charles didn't much as give someone a second look as his eyes locked down on his phone screen awaiting that text from his fiancé. Boy did he love her. There wasn't another being on earth that he was capable of loving more. Not this way anyway. He loved his mother, and he loved to cook, but this wasn't like that. Love almost seemed to be a weak word now days, didn't hold the highest quality anymore. He adored her, whole heartedly adored Elizabeth, and was making her his bride.

As soon as Charles had received a reply from Liz, a smile lit his face. Love, she called him. That alone formed a smile on his face. She was headed to the acquaintance party. Good place to meet up. Charles glanced down at his attire, and although the party was normally causal, he'd imagine his aprons were a little below the status of casual. The man nodded in thought, knowing the next step was to get into something more suited for the greater public of the school. He just hoped the turn out was decent for the party. When they made their engagement announcement, they wanted to be able to tell everyone at once. He knew that the newspaper might have something about it - and with the historians there, like they should be, then it was likely to get some public recognition.

The older male continued into his housing area where he'd gone through a series of options when it came to the casual event he was headed to. Perhaps some swim trunks would be appropriate, knowing it was in the pool house. Charles put together a small ensemble of clothing with a classic black pair of trunks, a casual white v-neck t-shirt, with a denim over shirt that hung open on his shoulders. Once the ensemble was on him, he brought his phone back into his hands, mostly to check the time, before opening a new text field to Liz.

to: Liz
                                Sorry I didn't text back immediately
                                I'm on my way. Needed to change.

Sent and good to go, the male set off for the pool house, taking long and quick strides in order to make it quicker, and by the time he entered the humidity of the room, he smiled. Almost instantly his eyes laid on the beauty herself, standing alone, not in the middle of conversation with anyone. What better place than to scoop her into his arms, and lay gentle kisses on her soft skin - okay, that sounds weird.

Pacing his way over to the beautiful women, the man kept calm, slipping his hand into hers as he made it over to her. "Good morning, m'love." he said softly, his accent resonating some. The male leaned over to steal the attention of her lips, pressing his against hers lightly, pulling away with a lively smile. "Have you spoken to anyone yet?" He asked, pulling her into his arms. He knew she knew what he was talking about, but the couple had always been somewhat gossip worthy since the moment they started calling what they had a relationship. The man released the women with respect, only to mind any and all standard of professionalism. "Do you want to make a public announcement? Or just tell people casually in conversation?" he asked, kissing her cheek some.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces