Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Aaron smiled and pulled nicole closer to him and rested his head on her shoulder and sighed*
GoGo2
*Aaron smiled and pulled nicole closer to him and rested his head on her shoulder and sighed*

"Want to take a walk around the school, Aaron?" Nicole asked, quietly.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"Sure" *Aaron takes her hand and pulls her to his side and starts to walk with her* "So whats up?"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"Sure" *Aaron takes her hand and pulls her to his side and starts to walk with her* "So whats up?"

"Nothing....there aren't many people around now are there?" She replied.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"Nope guess not" *He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer as they walked* "What do you like to do for fun"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"Nope guess not" *He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer as they walked* "What do you like to do for fun"

"I like to dance, play sports, sing, stuff like that. How about you?" Nicole replied.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"I like to dance, play sports, sing, stuff like that. How about you?" Nicole replied.
"I like to draw and hang out with my friends and i like to Fence" *He smile and runs his hand up and down her waist as they walk*
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"I like to draw and hang out with my friends and i like to Fence" *He smile and runs his hand up and down her waist as they walk*

"Really? You like to draw? I can't draw at all, so that's cool. And fencing? You don't hear that very often. That's awesome." Nicole replied.
"yup fencing is fun i like it by the way how old are you" *Aaron looked at her and smiled and kissed her cheek*
Nicole smiled and replied "I'm 15, how old are you?"
roleplaybabe

"Im 17 what grade are you in?"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe

"Im 17 what grade are you in?"

"I'm in 10th, you?" She replied, feeling kind of young compared to him.
((I have to go. PM me!))
(working already!) *looks around the school to see what trouble he can get into. *

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
monkey_thief
(working already!) *looks around the school to see what trouble he can get into. *

*Looks around and see's monkey_theif* "Hey there!"*Smiles*"Seems pretty dead around here, doesn't it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff