roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
name: Nicole
looks: avatar
grade: 10
bio; Loves music and dance, sports, and loves guys. She is a romantic. She likes being outside rather than being locked inside. She is really friendly and nice.

"HI HOW ARE YOU?"

"Hi, I'm alright" She replies with a smile.

*Aaron smiled and looked at her* "Im Aaron and you might be?" *Aaron held out his hand to her*

She returned the smile and said "I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you Aaron," as she shook his hand.

"Well nice to meet you Nicole might i say you are very cute" *Aaron smiled and looked her up and down*

Nicole shook her head and smiled playfully and blushed a little. "Well, thank you. I'm flattered." She looked away while she blushed.

*Aaron smiled and took her hand and kissed it* "No need to trun away Nicole you are very cute"

She blushed more as she turned back. "Wow, I've never met someone so...forward." She smiled and looked at him.

"If im to forward and i make you nerve please just tell me and i will stop" *aaron smiled and bowed to her still holding her hand but now he cupped her hand and rubbed it* "You have soft beutiful skin"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
bio; Loves music and dance, sports, and loves guys. She is a romantic. She likes being outside rather than being locked inside. She is really friendly and nice.

"HI HOW ARE YOU?"

*Aaron smiled and looked at her* "Im Aaron and you might be?" *Aaron held out his hand to her*

She returned the smile and said "I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you Aaron," as she shook his hand.

"Well nice to meet you Nicole might i say you are very cute" *Aaron smiled and looked her up and down*

Nicole shook her head and smiled playfully and blushed a little. "Well, thank you. I'm flattered." She looked away while she blushed.

*Aaron smiled and took her hand and kissed it* "No need to trun away Nicole you are very cute"

She blushed more as she turned back. "Wow, I've never met someone so...forward." She smiled and looked at him.

"If im to forward and i make you nerve please just tell me and i will stop" *aaron smiled and bowed to her still holding her hand but now he cupped her hand and rubbed it* "You have soft beutiful skin"

Nicole couldn't help but blushed but she loved being treated like this. She smiled at him and said "Thank you" once again.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe

"HI HOW ARE YOU?"

Nicole couldn't help but blushed but she loved being treated like this. She smiled at him and said "Thank you" once again.

*Aaron put hand on her cheek and rubbed it* "Your welcome Miss Nicole"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe

"HI HOW ARE YOU?"

*Aaron put hand on her cheek and rubbed it* "Your welcome Miss Nicole"

Nicole looked up at him and smiled. "No one's ever been this nice either..."
*Aaron smiled and leand forward and kissed her cheek* "Well im nice to everyone unless you piss me off"
GoGo2
*Aaron smiled and leand forward and kissed her cheek* "Well im nice to everyone unless you piss me off"

"Well, then. I'll try not to piss you off." She whispered to him, with a smile, as he kissed her cheek.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"Well, then. I'll try not to piss you off." She whispered to him, with a smile, as he kissed her cheek.

*Aaron smiled and laughed abit he put his arm around her and huged her* "Your so cute and soft"
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

*Aaron smiled and laughed abit he put his arm around her and huged her* "Your so cute and soft"

Nicole smiled more and hugged him back. "And you are so sweet" She said with a nod.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

Nicole smiled more and hugged him back. "And you are so sweet" She said with a nod.

*Aaron let her go and put his hands on her waist and looked at her and smiled* "Thanks" *He kissed her lips and put his head on her sholder*
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

*Aaron let her go and put his hands on her waist and looked at her and smiled* "Thanks" *He kissed her lips and put his head on her sholder*

As he kissed her, she pulled away a little, thinking things were going a little too quickly. She smiled as he put his head on her shoulder and she hugged him closer.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

As he kissed her, she pulled away a little, thinking things were going a little too quickly. She smiled as he put his head on her shoulder and she hugged him closer.

*Aaron closed his eyes and wraped his arms around her and huged her and rocked back and forth* "Hmm your so soft" *He sighed and kissed her neck*
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

*Aaron closed his eyes and wraped his arms around her and huged her and rocked back and forth* "Hmm your so soft" *He sighed and kissed her neck*

Again, Nicole pulled away slighty, trying not to upset him and said "I'm sorry, but I think we're just moving too fast." She put her head on his shoulder and sighed.
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

Again, Nicole pulled away slighty, trying not to upset him and said "I'm sorry, but I think we're just moving too fast." She put her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"No need to appoligez im moving to fast for you and its makeing you nerves so i will stop" * HE smiled as she put her head on his shoulder*
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2
roleplaybabe
GoGo2

"No need to appoligez im moving to fast for you and its makeing you nerves so i will stop" * HE smiled as she put her head on his shoulder*

She smiled and said "Well, I'm glad you understand."
((sounds fun))

name:ami
grade: 9
bio;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers