Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
This is the school for those with dark dispostions. Please fill in the registration form.

Name:
Reason for being sent to this school:
Dark gift:
Look:

If you want to be a teacher to these dark pupils please state.

This is mine
Name:Abigail
Reason for being sent to this school: Set last three schools on fire and blew up a nuclear factory
Dark gift: control fire, cannot create fire so carries a lighter at all times.
Look:Avi with a small chained purse by hip

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*abigail sat in the lunchhall and slurped her cherry and watermelon slushie. she poked her soggy cornflakes with her spoon and looked around to see if anyone else had woken up yet*
Name: Naiden Zanariah
Reason for being sent to this school: murdered five students in her last school and two in the one before. Only jsut released from jail.
Dark gift: dragon transformation and dragon pyrokinesis
Look: avitar
Name:Sin Remnants
Reason for being sent to this school:sent himself there after a series of killing sprees he just started to feel bad...
Dark gift:manipulates the shadows and the darkness
Look:User Image
Naiden lay on her bed and sighed. She was too tired to get up. She rolled over to meet a huge pair of Amber eyes. Naiden pushed the fat, black and white cat off.

"Pasty, Ive told you not to do that..." Naiden groaned.

Pasty tilted his fluffy head "Me-row?"

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*abigail waited for more to enter the hall as she waited she pulled out a lighter and flicked it on and off her cat lucifer entered the hall.*
Sin emerged from the shadows under a tree in front of the school.
He carried with him only one bag and entered the school...
Having tired of killing...the deaths started to weigh on his soul so he left his prized possession...his sword..behind. he didn't plan on killing or fight while he was here...he took to much joy in fighting...so he would have to refrain from it..
Naiden sighed and picked up the fat cat and locked her door as she left her dorm. She headed to the hall and sat in a seat in the back, placing Pasty on the table.

"Me-ow." Pasty looked at Naiden.

Naiden sighed and leant on him.

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
pastremnants
Sin emerged from the shadows under a tree in front of the school.
He carried with him only one bag and entered the school...
Having tired of killing...the deaths started to weigh on his soul so he left his prized possession...his sword..behind. he didn't plan on killing or fight while he was here...he took to much joy in fighting...so he would have to refrain from it..

*abigail noticed a shadow out side the window at the front of the school. she walked to the window and looked out*

A NEW STUDENT YAY! come on lucifer lets go greet him!

Lucifer: woof?

*sighs and walks out towards sin*

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Deepdragoness
Naiden sighed and picked up the fat cat and locked her door as she left her dorm. She headed to the hall and sat in a seat in the back, placing Pasty on the table.

*a girl entered as abi left. abi raised a hand* yo naiden.
Sin looked up as he walked towards the entrance and noticed someone come outside. The person seemed to be headed to greet him see he met her halfway
Halimanya
Deepdragoness

*a girl entered as abi left. abi raised a hand* yo naiden.

Naiden raised a hand back "Yo, wassup!"

Pasty: "Murr-ow?"

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
pastremnants
Sin looked up as he walked towards the entrance and noticed someone come outside. The person seemed to be headed to greet him see he met her halfway

Hi u must be new! come and have breakfast! *she grabs sin's hand and drags him to the hall*

this is my good friend naiden! naiden this is....hey wat is ur name?
Halimanya
pastremnants

Hi u must be new! come and have breakfast! *she grabs sin's hand and drags him to the hall*

"I am Sin Remnants...you are?" he said looking around the room they were in...

350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
pastremnants
Halimanya
pastremnants

"I am Sin Remnants...you are?" he said looking around the room they were in...

Im abigail, call me abi and this is naiden! wat u in here for anyway?

*sits on the opposite side from naiden* ((brb))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff