Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rika looked to Karean and smiled.
"Hey, girl!" she whispered, pleased to see her. "You're later than me," she teased. Everyone who knew her knew that she was usually late. She smiled. Quickly, she scribbled a note on a scrap piece of paper and handed it to Shadow. "Hey, give this to Konomi, would you? And be discreet this time," she said, and watched Shadow crawl over to Konomi.
"Silly dog,"
"Hey. How's Shadow been doing?"
ANC15
Maya shook her head from slightly away from the painting, looking down at her watch, she covered her mouth slightly, Great, I'm not only stupid, I completely forgot. Damn it, why can't it be tomorrow, and class probably already started.

She looked at the painting one last time, before sprinting down the corridor, at the doorway of the classroom, she levitated herself slightly as she looked to see what direction the teacher was looking at. Looking at her classmates she noticed only one seat would make it look like she was there since the beginning of class. The one behind Konomi, closing her eyes, she opened them again to see that she was seated in the seat, but looked out towards the doorway seing that, her other body was still viewable to the rest of the class.

Returning to her original body, she leaned it against the door, and sat down just outside the building, and then astral projected back into the seat behind Konomi. 'Phew."

Konomi was pretty attentive to her sketchbook, but had a sense of feeling that magic (err...yeah.) was being used, she could sense it a mile away, and she accidently dropped her mechanical pencil. She was sitting, but bend down, to pick it up. She then noticed some else's bag was lying next to her own. She looked up from the bag, and noticed a girl sitting in the desk behind her.

Huh? She thought to herself. I thought that when I arrived, nobody was in that seat. Oh, well. She gave a smile at her neighbor, and got back to drawing position in her seat. She maintained the focus at her sketchbook, and started to make curving lines, while erasing some as well.
Laydee Talitha
Rika looked to Karean and smiled.
"Hey, girl!" she whispered, pleased to see her. "You're later than me," she teased. Everyone who knew her knew that she was usually late. She smiled. Quickly, she scribbled a note on a scrap piece of paper and handed it to Shadow. "Hey, give this to Konomi, would you? And be discreet this time," she said, and watched Shadow crawl over to Konomi.
"Silly dog,"

She noticed Shadow crawl over to her, and smiled. "Hey, Shadow," She whispered. She noticed that he had a piece of paper attached to him, and motioned to see what it was. She looked over to Rika, and then back at Shadow. "Is this for me?" She giggled, and took the piece of note off of him. She opened it, waited for a few seconds, and looked back at Rika.
Karean
Rika looked to Shadow, and saw him deliver the message to Konomi's desk, and lay down next to it so that he wouldn't be seen.
"The same as always. He's been looking out for me. I was talking to a guy on my first day, and he came out of nowhere and decided to attack the poor boy," she sighed. "He's protective. Cookie and Cream are a bit more discreet, though," she said, referring to her cats.

"How about you? How are your little friends," she said, smiling at Whisper. She glanced to her book and jotted down a few notes, before turning her attention back to Karean.
Maya lifted a delicate eyebrow as the girl in front of her turned and looked down at her bag on the floor and proceeded to look up into her face. Giving the girl a weak smile, she bit her lip nervously while scratching the back of her neck, quite nervously. She knitted her eyebrows togethor as the girl turned back into her seat, and started to sketch. Does she know, or did she just think that I've been here the whole time?

She tapped her nails, gently grazing the desk before her. Her tapping probably annoyed some of her classmates, as Maya noticed that a few people looked at her. Smiling at their annoyance, she continued tapping her nails against the desk, and then scratched it, like a chalkboard.
Laydee Talitha
Karean
Rika looked to Shadow, and saw him deliver the message to Konomi's desk, and lay down next to it so that he wouldn't be seen.
"The same as always. He's been looking out for me. I was talking to a guy on my first day, and he came out of nowhere and decided to attack the poor boy," she sighed. "He's protective. Cookie and Cream are a bit more discreet, though," she said, referring to her cats.

"How about you? How are your little friends," she said, smiling at Whisper. She glanced to her book and jotted down a few notes, before turning her attention back to Karean.

Konomi took out some stationary paper from her notebook, and started to write down something on it. After a couple of seconds, she slipped the piece of paper into Shadow's paw, and motioned for him to carry it back to Rika. She thought that Shadow was simply adorable since first glance, and she watched as he swagged his tail approaching his owner.
ANC15
Maya lifted a delicate eyebrow as the girl in front of her turned and looked down at her bag on the floor and proceeded to look up into her face. Giving the girl a weak smile, she bit her lip nervously while scratching the back of her neck, quite nervously. She knitted her eyebrows togethor as the girl turned back into her seat, and started to sketch. Does she know, or did she just think that I've been here the whole time?

She tapped her nails, gently grazing the desk before her. Her tapping probably annoyed some of her classmates, as Maya noticed that a few people looked at her. Smiling at their annoyance, she continued tapping her nails against the desk, and then scratched it, like a chalkboard.

After Konomi motioned Shadow to deliver the message back, she had heard a constant scratching of the desk. She noticed that the noise was coming from behind her, and she looked directly at the girl that was sitting in the desk. She had found the source of the noise. "Did you use magic a minute ago?" She asked, not wanting to sound too mean, but her curiousity thought otherwise. "Astral projection? If I'm not mistaken?" She whispered. Everyone here had magical abilities, so it wasn't really a suprise that the girl had used it. She was just wondering.
"Ah, they've never been more annoying. Zipper still acts retarted, Whisper's still quiet, and Shiinaraa's been more protective then ever," Karean said, giggling. The three stuffed animals growled at her harshly, and Karean smiled.
"See?" she mouthed.
Maya looked up at the girl, as she stopped her scratching and noticed that the teacher just bored on about the 'facinating' of the history of 'magic.' Who wants to learn that stuff anyways?

She nodded her head slightly, replying in a low voice as she continued to notice other students giving her glares. In reply to the girl she said, "Yeah, i did use magic to sneak in here, and you guessed correctly that it was actually Astral Projection. But how did you know?"
Rika laughed and looked at them. "Aww, I think they're so cute, though," she smiled. Her attention was alerted as the teacher called out homework. "Eh? No..." she muttered, and took out her notepad to write it down. "My first set of homework,"

Rika looked back to Konomi and saw that she was talking to someone, so turned her attention to her books and notes for a while.

((Sorry that these posts are so short))
((ooc: it's ok if your post is short, it's a little easier to communicate that way, no?))
Karean's attention went to the front, as the teacher called her name for homework.
"Yes, I turned it in!" She called, as Zipper quickly slipped her homework in the bin.
"That was close!" Karean whispered, and she thanked Zipper.
'Sometimes being hyper can help,' the small dog said.
"Yeah, sure."
ANC15
Maya looked up at the girl, as she stopped her scratching and noticed that the teacher just bored on about the 'facinating' of the history of 'magic.' Who wants to learn that stuff anyways?

She nodded her head slightly, replying in a low voice as she continued to notice other students giving her glares. In reply to the girl she said, "Yeah, i did use magic to sneak in here, and you guessed correctly that it was actually Astral Projection. But how did you know?"

"My abilities are all mind-related and physche. I could sense that you were using magic and what kind when you first entered the building. But, I didn't know for sure if it was you at first." She smiled and then added, "Don't worry, I won't tell or anything. Most of the students in this classroom are all at least 10 minutes late. It wouldn't make much of a different if you were half an hour late, now would it?" Konomi noticed the features on the girl's face, and it spooked her for a second; she had an ominous feeling to her. But anyway, Konomi still drew her attention back to her precious sketchbook.
((Hope you guys don't mind that I went and did my own... plot thingie ^^;; ))

Suu exits her history class, her arms ladden with books. "Ugh!" She said blowing hair out of her face. She walked towards her locker and after opening, dumped her books inside. She stopped for a minute catching her breathe. "Hmmm what time is it?" her stomach growled, and she shook her head. "Well I can skip the next class for a small bite to eat." She grabbed her orange back-pack and headed towards the neutral building.
She entered the cafeteria, and went looked for something to eat. She grabbed some fruits and a bagel and paid the cafeteria lady and sat down at a table to eat. She opened a new book she had bought, and started to read as she ate. "Hmm cafeteria's kinda empty today eh M.P.?" She said to her purse. A small cat poked it's head through, hopping onto her lap. She gave him a strawberry which he ate happily. She continued reading, until the bell for her magic class began.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff