Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, step back. 1....2....3....GO. ((Crash))
Okay the doors open.
chasity152
Name: Chasity (aka Ember)

Power: Major in Tree Shaping(manipulate the growth of plants), Minoring in animal comunications. Also has an uncontrolled power, pyrokinetiks, that usually only comes out with her unusual temper(why she came here)

Randomness:Major game fan(anything with puzzles), loves fantasy(elves and fairies in particular). heart

will u be my friend
Who are you.
princess_ever
chasity152
Name: Chasity (aka Ember)

Power: Major in Tree Shaping(manipulate the growth of plants), Minoring in animal comunications. Also has an uncontrolled power, pyrokinetiks, that usually only comes out with her unusual temper(why she came here)

Randomness:Major game fan(anything with puzzles), loves fantasy(elves and fairies in particular). heart

will u be my friend

looks to the new girl"What is your name?"
is amazed at how quickly Northstar opened the door and without getting hurt "Wow, and your not even scathed, cool. Shall we go inside?" Looks at Shorty, "After you?"

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
is amazed at how quickly Northstar opened the door and without getting hurt "Wow, and your not even scathed, cool. Shall we go inside?" Looks at Shorty, "After you?"
"Sure, why not?" *Shorty says before giving her a sweet smile walks slowly in through the door.*
chasity152

Ladies first. Wow this place is amazing. eek

Hilarious Shapeshifter

*She just stands there, looking upwards, awe struck for a little while before she exclaimed.* "Oh my... !"
Its nice isn't it.
"Holy Sh.... this place is massive" Ember, Shorty and Northstar have found themselves in what looks to be a very large room(possibly goes from the ground level or basement to the top floor of the mansion, with many levels for what looks like training areas, with many machines, aparatise to climb on, jumb to and hide in. Almost like a jungle gym, only it really looked like a jungle. there were trees in the room, one very large one that grew to the cealing, vines everywhere, .Ember just stood there in utter awe. "Wow.. cool... well, shall we explore?"

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
"Holy Sh.... this place is massive" Ember, Shorty and Northstar have found themselves in what looks to be a very large room(possibly goes from the ground level or basement to the top floor of the mansion, with many levels for what looks like training areas, with many machines, aparatise to climb on, jumb to and hide in. Almost like a jungle gym, only it really looked like a jungle. there were trees in the room, one very large one that grew to the cealing, vines everywhere, .Ember just stood there in utter awe. "Wow.. cool... well, shall we explore?"
"Woow... You didn't do this Ember, did you?" *Shorty looked over at her for a moment before a huge grin settled on her face and she scurried off towards the nearest tree onto which she rapidly climbed up onto a low-hanging branch.* "This place is humongous!" *She called down to her friends.*
XD ahahahahahah

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Story Update: Me (Shorty), Northstar & Ember has broken into the Institute, only to find it empty. In our search for the rest of the crew, Northstar opened a large, metal door, and inside, we found an enourmous room which contained a jungle.
"I wish i had done that, but no i didn't gazes up and around the room. she climbs down to the base of the tree and examines it "This tree hasn't been tampered with, at all.... it's almost as if it just knew what it was needed for and grew that way... this tree is hundreds of years old...!"

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"What?!" *Shorty exclaimed, with a shocked expresssion.* "But that's impossible!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff