Welcome to Gaia! ::

looks down at the strange creature and sees that he is just too close for comfort to her and her new friends. once again, although still quite faint, she places her hands on the tree limb and manipulates a tree limb to pick up Northstar and bring him to the first level window with her and Shorty, while at the same time attempting to entangle the entity below them. vines, blades of grass, even the roots of the tree she is perched upon, begin to twist and twine around the feet of the creature, tightly winding around, so that it cant move, but is not killing it. "whew, i hope that will hold it. come on Northstar, lets get inside." Ember grabs at Northstars hand and leads him into the room on the first story of the dorms. she closes the window and locks it tight. She looks around to find the room she and Shorty have found is an empty dorm room with four beds in it. all empty

Shirtless Raider

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Blitz quickly turned his whole body into fire and burned the bindege.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
looks down at the strange creature and sees that he is just too close for comfort to her and her new friends. once again, although still quite faint, she places her hands on the tree limb and manipulates a tree limb to pick up Northstar and bring him to the first level window with her and Shorty, while at the same time attempting to entangle the entity below them. vines, blades of grass, even the roots of the tree she is perched upon, begin to twist and twine around the feet of the creature, tightly winding around, so that it cant move, but is not killing it. "whew, i hope that will hold it. come on Northstar, lets get inside." Ember grabs at Northstars hand and leads him into the room on the first story of the dorms. she closes the window and locks it tight. She looks around to find the room she and Shorty have found is an empty dorm room with four beds in it. all empty
"Hey, Ember!" *She calls as she returnes to stand in the doorway.* "You just got to look at what I found!"
What did you find? question

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
What did you find? question
"Come on, and I'll show you!" *Jumps up and down for a moment before turning on her heel and running back to where she came from.*
Chases after Shorty, wondering what she has found...

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
Chases after Shorty, wondering what she has found...
*She stops in front of a large, metal door and while she waits for Ember to catch up with her, she starts to examine the door closely.*

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"There's gotta be a way to open it..." *She thought for herself after taking a step back from it and looking at the door.* "The question is just how..."
I Could Ram It...
Finally she catches up to Shorty and sees the large metal door"Holy Moly, what do you think is behind that thing, it's got to way a ton?"

XNorthstarX
I Could Ram It...

"...You could, but wouldn't that hurt?... umm, maybe we can try that, but lets see if there is an easier way of opening the door, before we start destroying school property... ...ok?" Ember begins to examine the door with Shorty sweatdrop "It looks almost impossible..." *giggles to herself* "why dont we just try 'Open sesame'?" she giggles a little bit louder this time

Shirtless Raider

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Appears outside and raises hands creating an Earthquake under the Building.
*walks in and for no reason dissapears into nothingness domokun

Hilarious Shapeshifter

chasity152
Finally she catches up to Shorty and sees the large metal door"Holy Moly, what do you think is behind that thing, it's got to way a ton?"

XNorthstarX
I Could Ram It...

"...You could, but wouldn't that hurt?... umm, maybe we can try that, but lets see if there is an easier way of opening the door, before we start destroying school property... ...ok?" Ember begins to examine the door with Shorty sweatdrop "It looks almost impossible..." *giggles to herself* "why dont we just try 'Open sesame'?" she giggles a little bit louder this time
"Open sesame!" *Says Shorty before looking over at Ember and giggles as well.*
No. If I go fast enough it shouldent.
Giggles a little bit more at Shorty's 'attempt' at opening the door "Ok Northstar, I dont think we can find a real was to open the door, go ahead and ram it!!" 4laugh Ember is finally calming down after the amusing joke about opening the door 'open sesame' style.... and steps aside so she doesnt get into Northstar's way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff