Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"I'm Shorty." *She gave him a nervous smile before tilting her head and looking a little closer at him.* "And you are?"
*Runs next to Shorty* I'm northstar

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Cool." *She smiles again* "So... what's your power?"
I can utilize the random atomic motion found within his molecules to propel his body at superhuman speeds, possesses increased durability in his physical make-up to resist damage and temperature extremes, alter the phase-shift between his molecules . basically super speed, endurence, strenth.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Cool... I think." *Looks like she didn't really understand what you just said for a moment before her smile returns.*
So what do you want to do?

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"I dunno." *She shrugs.* "Could you like, show me around or something?"
well I'm new too so um... yea. But I do know this great pizza shop down the street, wanna go with?

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Sure, why not?" *she gives him a smile before she remembers her trunk.* "Where can I put this?" *She asks while pulling it a bit higher up on her shoulder*
Well I'll carry it. wink

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Okay. But won't it be like, easier if you just showed me to an empty room?"
I don't know a empty room. sweatdrop

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Okay.." *She frowns for a moment before her face lits up again.* "But you have a room, right? Why can't I just put it there until we get back?" *She tilted her head again and a sweet smile played on her lips.*
Okay sure. Be right back. *takes Shortys bag and runs superfast to his room* Hey lets go.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

"Okay." *Smiles at him before morphing into her 'human mode'.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas