Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Nemisis and this is my school for the gifted to join you must give the following info

Name:
Power:
and any other randomness you wish here's an example.

Name: Nemisis
Power: Fly,and strength (boring i know but the rest, i was told, was stupid.)
Random:major manga fan,loves to play her gamecube,motocross racer and 3rd degree black belt in Tae-kwon-do
please join! and jump right in
Nemisis stood arms crossed up agaist a tree on the school grounds she was the only one around, but then again she had flown 20 feet up to the last branch to be alone. sighing she surveyed the students on the grounds
even though she was supposed to fit in with other mutants she still had no one to talk to.
WRONG THREAD
Name: Chasity (aka Ember)

Power: Major in Tree Shaping(manipulate the growth of plants), Minoring in animal comunications. Also has an uncontrolled power, pyrokinetiks, that usually only comes out with her unusual temper(why she came here)

Randomness:Major game fan(anything with puzzles), loves fantasy(elves and fairies in particular). heart
"'ello there, my name is Ember, whats yours?" says as walking toward the tree nemisis is leaning against smile
Name:Jean-Paul Beaubier (Northstar)
Power:He can utilize the random atomic motion found within his molecules to propel his body at superhuman speeds, possesses increased durability in his physical make-up to resist damage and temperature extremes, alter the phase-shift between his molecules .
"Hello there" says looking toward Northstar "My name is Ember, whats yours?"
Northstar. so what you do around here for fun?
Name: MILTON
Power: Able to make people explode into an array of cheespuff's, and reshape back into an obese person.

Milton crashes through the glass ceiling, while riding his Balloon.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Name: Shorty
Powers: Shapeshifting (Limited), Hightened Senses, Animal kinetics ((talk to animal)) (Limited)
Description: She is kinda short (only 5'1''), with short, purple hair and blue/green eyes. Her "normal apperence" includes two tails, cat ears and greyish-blue fur as well. Lately, her shape shifting has been acting up and that is why she has come to the school.
Personality: Shorty is just as comfortable alone in front of a computor or with a good book as she is in a crowd. She is rather calm, but gets bored easily. When with friends, she can be quite loud, almost to the brink of annoying and people who don't know her, can get the impression that she is a loudmouth, when she in fact, is kinda shy. But she is as good at talking as she is at listening, and she would never re-tell a secret. She is a tomboy, but she can be very lady-like if the situation needs it.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

*walks in through the door and looks around.* "Hello? Is there anybody here?"
Hey, and you are...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out