Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

I TxxM I G H TxxN O TxxB ExxT H ExxR I G H TxxT I M E
                                      xoxoxoxxxxIxxm i g h txxn o txxb exxt h exxr i g h txxo n e
                                      BUTxxTHERE'SxxSOMETHINGxxABOUTxxUS
                                      xxI xxxx w a n txxt oxxs a y...
                                      ' C a u s exxt h e r e ' sxxs o m e t h i n gxxb e t w e e nxxu s . . .
                                      xxa n y w a y ! !

xxxxxx 〈〈 A V A × L O C K W O O D

"Hello...?" x I wonder..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ava kept the frown on her face ever so slightly as he went on. Of course he cared, but she really didn't want him to worry. She was alright. Despite him having her by the rest, she rested herself on the edge of the bed. He did have one thing right though; she shouldn't be standing yet. "I hate when you are right,''Her playful tone evident as she tried to lighten the mood. Her back falling onto the bed and her arms spread out trying to relax. It felt great, but she wasn't going to let it get to her. Right now, all she wanted was him.

"The cold water is perfect. I never had anything else but water,''Her voice soft as her eyes stared at the light colored ceiling. "James. Tell me. Did you ever find picture yourself here?''Her words soft and curious while she spoke trying to get the subject off of herself. Besides, it would be nice to get to know him.

Ixxn e e dxxy o uxxm yxxm o r exx t h a nxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                A n y t h i n gxxi nxxm yxxl i f e ! ! ♪♫

Location : Jame's Dorm - Emotion : Content - Attire : In picture - With Whom : James - Thoughts : Ohhh my. - O.O.C : xxx

Rex Nihil

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

時々私たちは老いているため、再生を停止しないでください。我々は再生を停止しているため、我々は年を取る
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↶↶ נαмєѕ яαтн кяσωє

The male heard her question, bringing a hand up to the back of his head, rubbing it. " Well, no, I didn't. I kind of figured myself to not be all that interesting, and I figured after the library you would run back to your dorm. No offense, though, it's just my past experience with most humans, if they last past seeing my arm," He said, smiling at her, " For whatever reason, people don't take kindly to a man with a mechanical arm. " He finished with the joke, smiling at her. His hand moved down to his lap as he stood up, reaching for the empty glass then. " Would you like for me to refill it for you? He asked curiously, having the feeling that she was a good bit better than earlier.

Vladimira Knight

Tipsy Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominique Estelle Saunière

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

Dominique was relieved when Ryutto said he was fine with horror. She was still thought he wasn't too much of a fan of it, so she told herself to keep the horror level to a minimum and not go into too much gory details. Despite her worries she smiled and nodded her head then slowly started walking. She didn't know where the horror section was so she decided to just wander until she found it. Dominique stopped walking when she spotted a familiar face up ahead towards the back on the library. She almost immediately recognized the spirit of the little boy whom she had encountered outside before. A smile crossed the albino's face as she watched the little boy wave his arms wildly above his head. He then pointed to a particular set of book shelves and hurried in between them. Looks like she had found the horror section after all. "The horror section is over there, come on." Dominique turned and spoke to Ryutto, the smile still lingering on her face. She took a few steps forward and then glanced back to make sure Ryutto was following her.

When he asked about her favorite horror story she didn't answer right away. It was a difficult question to answer, as Dominique had never really picked a favorite before. She honestly loved all the horror stories she had read, and while she did like some more than others that list was still quite long. Edgar Allan Poe was one of her favorite authors and there were many stories by him that she adored. Stephen King, Ambrose Bierce, Algernon Blackwood, John Saul, Dean Koontz and of course HP Lovecraft were just a few authors of the horror genre that Dominique adored. The harder she thought the more her head began to hurt, so she just decided to pick one. "Frankenstein." She blurted suddenly and rather loud too. She blinked her eyes quickly and then her face went red when she realized how loud she had just been, especially since they were in a library. Frankenstein, written by Mary Shelley, was definitely among the albino's favorite books. She had read it fourteen times and never one got sick of it. The book made her feel so many emotions time and time again, she honestly just couldn't get enough of it. "It's just.. such a beautiful story, sad but beautiful." She said after a moment, her voice back to it's normal volume.

where am i? librarywho am i with? Ryutto~ how am i feeling? a little embarrassed, but i'm alright

RoboGandalf

OOC: [[ Sorry about not being on yesterday, some stuff went down and i had to help take care of it. ]]
Vladimira Knight
Hey, I'm reposting this because I wasn't sure if you saw it before..

Lucia Higasaki

User Image

As Ahri let go of Lucia's hands, she followed her movement by softly putting her hands on her lap too. She was happy. They were almost alike. Lucia watched as the young kitsune lifted herself from the floor, and brushed the little dust that accumulated on her komono. Lucia lifted herself up from the floor as soon as she heard that Ahri has healing powers. "Certain flowers!" She yelled quickly. She then blushed at how loud she just sounded. "mm...I was studying healing" She said softly, trying to not be so loud again. "And... Well I can grow tree branches from my hair. They help protect me. I can also inhale the pollen and if I concentrate hard enough I can focus my attack!" Lucia put her hands together, and pushed them out. "Pqwuuuu" She puffed from her lips. She looked back at Ahri. "Like that." She smiled.

Dapper Treasure-Seeker

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryutto looks up at her as she smiles and begins to question what she is wondering about and shrugs before she states she knew where the book section was, "How did you know it was there? he questioned as he begins to follow her, not really being bothered by it though.

"Wait... You're telling me Frankenstein was a book...? I heard he was an Urban Legend from the m-master, He told me about the m-man who made the beast." The scarecrow began to frown, "What about that Dracula fellow who sucked blood!? My M-master told me a lot about him..he seemed so cool. He exclaimed before scooting closer to Dominique, "M-my M-master told me about the tentacle faced m-monster that hides deep underneath the ocean sleeping waiting for the stars to align..then it will rise from the deep, M-master always hoped that he would be dead before it happened cause horrible things are gonna happen. he whispered softly, thinking of the great Cthulhu whom could drive mortal men to the brink of insanity with just a gaze. Ryutto wished he could strike fear and madness into the people who stepped on to his master's land with great ease, sadly he had not managed to get that powerful, The Scarecrow had to study their brain to find the weakness they held in their mind to drive them bonkers. He let's out a sigh and shrugs it off. remembering those times are behind him.

((It's all good, Gotta do what ya gotta do, Sorry if this was a late response, I was at an anime convention all day))

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cat-Face14

(( Hey, Hun ^^ Sorry I haven't posted yet but I have been rather busy. I shall post when I can c: ))

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
A H R I xx&&xx A L L Y

SHAKE IT OUT BABY X
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Twist and SHOUT! XXXXXXX Twist and SHOUT! XXXXXXX Twist and SHOUT!
                        xx xx 'CMON BABY NOW !!
                  'Cmon . ≻ and ( work it ) on out

Ahri listened to the girl scream "Certain flowers!'' and even though it let her face twisted with confusion, she kept it there. A hand being placed on her side while the young lady stood up and continued to talk. Apparently she had been studying healing as well and can grow... branches?.... from her hair. When she did it, Ahri couldn't help but take a step back and gaze at the girl with curiosity.

There are special people here with different powers then my sister and I. Something to keep in mind.

She put on a smile as she sat on the edge of the soft bad. Her tails forming around her. "That is some trick you have there. You know? For myself, I can bring the dead back to life, create up forcefields, and manipulate water. It is as scary as my sister though, yet she couldn't even hurt a fly,''The girl laughed as she finished talking. "She can do the opposite of me. We are twins. It is kind of strange once you think about it,''A hand coming to rub the back of her head as she continued to look at the girl. She seemed calm and happy as well. Not like when she first appeared in the room moments ago.

Cat-Face14l

Vladimira Knight

Lucia Higasaki

User Image

Even though Ahri was tooken back, she still kept a smile. 'It's cause she's really nice!' She thought as she put her hands to her face. Lucia watched as Ahri walked over to the bed. She stared at her tails that ever so slightly landed with ease behind her. Lucia blushed. They looked really comfy and soft. She wanted to touch them but, well, would it be weird? she wasn't sure. She shook her head, and stared at Ahri as she started to talk again. "I think your powers sound cool." Lucia walked over to Ahri and sat on the bed beside her. "I think that even the nicest people can do bad things.." She said aloud. "It doesn't mean they're bad. I don't think there are many bad people in the world. They're just hurt, and that's why they become bad. I feel if your sister were to hurt someone, it'd be to save you. Because she loves you, right?" She asked.

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
A H R I xx&&xx A L L Y

SHAKE IT OUT BABY X
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Twist and SHOUT! XXXXXXX Twist and SHOUT! XXXXXXX Twist and SHOUT!
                        xx xx 'CMON BABY NOW !!
                  'Cmon . ≻ and ( work it ) on out

Ahri gazed at the girl as she spoke. Her head tilting and ears twitching with curiosity. This girl believed that there are no bad people in the world, but Ahri thought opposite. She believed most were bad. Her eyes glancing to the ground before laying back to the pink haired girl. She begin to speak about her sister. "You are correct''She let out with a sigh only knowing it was true. If she was in trouble, her sister would help and she would help her sister. The only reason that one time she couldn't was because she was little. She barley knew she had powers. Even if they are the same age, Ahri matured faster then her twin being the mother and father figure.

With this thought, she smirked ever so slightly. She couldn't help but feel the cloud of despair pass by her as one of her many tails laid gently in her lap. "So, where do you plan on going from here?''She asked the girl as she stood back up from the neatly made bed. She was asking a lot of questions of course, but how else was she suppose to know this girl? Besides, it would be best to keep the conversation going. It would leave no room for empty spaces and for the two to let their mind wonder.

"After the lock down, I think it would be nice to go off for a nap or something and then wonder around a bit more. You are welcome to join me if you would like,''Her hands going above her head and her feet stretching out as she proceeded to stretch. "There is no telling when we will get off lock down though. I do hope it is soon. I hate being cramped in this tiny room.''She frowned yet again at this thought. Being a kitsune, her animal instincts can kick in. She much likes to roam around freely with no restriction at all, but she just had to come up here with her sister.

Cat-Face14l

Vladimira Knight

Lucia Higasaki

User Image

Lucia sat there as she listened to what Ahri had to say.

"So, where do you plan on going from here?'

"Oh Uhm..."
She said softly. "I'm not sure, I guess after the lockdown gets lifted i'll go find my dorm."

"You are welcome to join me if you would like"

"A nap sounds nice. It is taking a while." Lucia looked around the room. "It is a small room...."
Lucia laid down after watching Ahri stretch. "I'm fine with it." Lucia also stretched after Ahri.
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Wolf
User Image

Mood: Curious / Company: None / Location: Campus

Nyku decided to on a whim go walk about and see what was going on, his nature made him entirely too curious and that's probably his downfall most of the time but what was he going to do he was a wolf. He walked the halls and heard a few hushed whispers in some dorms and some class rooms even but nothing he was willing to just run in on, after all they didn't even know what was going on yet and he could still be walking right into danger. His tail wagged about and his ears twitched every which way towards the faint disturbances he had heard around him occasionally his footsteps echoing through out the halls. I wonder how many other students are waiting around the campus?, I'm just gonna keep walking till I find somewhere a little more interesting than a plain room he sighed while walking a steady pace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff