Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Dragon Reach this school invites all who are supernaturally gifted and talented. This school gives all who occupy it the opportunity to associate with others who are 'different' in the eyes of everyday humans. Humans know nothing of this school, even its existence! This school is a year round school. You go to class when you can learn what you want. They're no freshman or seniors. Just students simply trying to learn. Near the school is a small town full of other supernatural beings that have chosen to live life amongst one another, there are Stores, Shops, Theaters etc in it. Anything you'd find in a human town!
Forum Rules
1.No god modding of course. This include auto hitting and auto dodging.
2.Your character can't be invincible make them reasonable.
3.You can't kill a other character without permission from the other person.
4.If I see you are not following the rules I will give you ONE warning after that I will take action.
5.Romance is encourage. However if the love is coming on and clothes coming off time skip.
6.Violence ,drama, love triangle, ect. all that stuff is excepted just following rules within those situations
7.Title you pm student if you're applying for student. Titled it Teacher if you're applying for Teacher. Do not post until accepted.
8.Make a good post no one liners at least a paragraph. If you have writers block and just trying to move things along i understand but not every time.
9.Don't join post a couple of time and just leave if you go to long without posting your profile will be terminated.
10. If someone is taking a long time to respond and you're stuck you can move don't let keep you there but please wait a reasonable time.
10.Be color coated, but don't use bright colors I don't want my eyes to burn out of there socket. And i don't want to have to use a microscope to see what you posted make sure it's a reasonable size.
11.If you have any suggestions about the rules or RP you can message me.
12.Most of all have fun! biggrin
School Rules

Don't go in middle of class be on time.
Be respectful to teacher and fellow students.
Sparing is allowed just don't get carried away.
This is a nice school keep it that way no vandalism.
Classes/Clubs
-Magic
-Band
-Art
-Creative Writing
-Physical Education
-Combat Arts
-Literature
-Mathematics
-Science
-Fencing
-Art
-Band
-Archery
-Sports(Football, Soccer, Track, Etc.)
(If have any suggestions for Classes or Clubs Message and I will add)

Dormitories
Boys
1a-Muko/Aiki
2a-Sky/Nathan
3a-Ceterus
4a-
5a-
6a-
Girls
1b-Kassandra/Elizabetta
2b-Ariana
3b-
4b-Yuki
5b-
6b-Azure
Co-ed
1c-Nora/Haku
2c-Midori/Nana
3c-Axel/Haru
4c- Leon/Joshua
5c-Nova/Lexie
6c-Kyo/Aoi
Teachers
1d-Nare Todd
2d-Mistress Mazra
3d-Madame Agnes Pascal
4d-
5d-
6d-
Profile Skeleton
Character pic: (Anime only)
What I am called: (Name)
I go by: (Nickname)
Position: (student, teacher if teacher what do you teach)
Personality:
Bio:
Fears:
Weaknesses:
Dislikes:
Weapon(s): (If any, Be reasonable)
Dorm #:
Username:

Links
Profiles
OOC
Open Start Posting!!!
smile

Playful Astronomer

6,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Kassi sits on a bench looking around the outside area. It looks so pretty! She quickly got out her journal and started to write, the scenery sending words into her head. Jotting them down hurried she is oblivious to the world around her.
Muko
User Image

Muko walked into the school gates. "Finally I'm here." Muko though to himself as he let out a sigh on relief. Muko walked around trying to find the dorms to set his things down. He saw a girl sitting on a bench. "Maybe she might know where they're at." Muko thought to himself as he approached the girl. "Excuse ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you but do you by a chance know where the boy dorms are?" Muko asked with a friendly smile.

Playful Astronomer

6,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
tobeapoet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, hi! I think they are in the west wing.... I'm not quite sure though, I've only just arrived myself, someone put my stuff in the dorm. I wanted to explore before I unpacked! Let's got try and find them! I'm in 1b, which one are you in?" Kassi studies the stranger. He's very polite, and she notices his tattoo. "I like that tattoo, dragons are pretty cool design." Kassi get's up and smiles at him.
Muko
User Image

"Oh thank you It's the tattoo symbol of my clan. I'm a ninja." Muko said as they walked to the west wing. "Oh I'm Muko by the way, What is your name?" Muko asked as he gazed into her eyes. Something about her blue eyes put him in a trance, but he eventually shook it off. "Don't be a weirdo Muko." Muko told to himself as he walked with the girl.
User Image
Axel Armstrong

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
' The world is a large chess game...'

Axel was in the one of the music classrooms in the music department arriving 20 minutes before. He was sat down in front of a grand piano playing different pieces of music from different genres. He knew how to play some piano pieces but only parts of a composition, never the full piece as he never really bothered to learn the whole song. Only one song he knew fully how to play which was titled "Guren no Yumiya". The song connected with Axel in a strong way and always gave him a sort of surge of energy any time it would play. It was like he felt a sudden urge to overcome any obstacle standing in his way while also bringing up strong memories and emotion. He admired that song so much that he even practised on how to play it on guitar though it wasn't that hard to learn now that he knew how to play it on piano.

Axel abruptly stopped playing the piano for a brief moment. His emotionless face suddenly crafted a small smirk on his face. He lowered his fingers onto the correct keys on the grand piano and slowly began to play that song with it gradually increasing the tempo and dynamic. The vibrations of the piano striking the string at each note left the room through the slightly opened door spreading throughout the corridors and hallways. The smirk that was once on the dark haired boy's face was now a much serious and focused looked as he was concentrating each move he made on the piano.

'... and were the pieces.'

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

Company: No One
Mood:Focused

Out Of Control :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items