Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have a power? Have a gift? Red Skull High can help you out.

Quote:
Hey. I'm Katie but my friends call me Cat because of my shapeshifting abilitys. Atlest my old friends did. Now that I'm at this new school I'm a loner. It's pretty cool here though anyway. Maybe I'll see you around.

Rules:
No cybering, flaming, godmoding, cussing, or killing.
Romance is a PG 13 only.
When fighting don't kill.
No more then two powers.
Will add more if needed.

Form:
Name:
Power(s):

Mine:
Name: Katie
Apperance: She has black hir that goes to her shoulders. It hides half her face unless it is pulled back. She has blue eyes and rose lips and slightly pale skin. She wears a black shirt on that fits and black jeans on that, on the butt in bright blue letters, reads Stop reading this. She doesn't look like it but she is a pretty storng girl and can usually beat the crap out of most guys she fights.
Cat walked out of her parent's car. She grabed her bag and the car left. She walked to the school and headed or her room. When she was done unpacking she set on the front steps waiting for someone eles to come since she was the first one here.

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Name: sophilia
Apperance: avi??? well kinda
Power(s): unknown..
((Your in))

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
*walks to the front of the school , caring only but a small back pack.*

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
hum... I am alone.. seems like.. oish... *snore*
Cat looks up at her but doesn't say much. She changes into a cat and jumps onto the cement that holds up the railing. She set there in her cat form for a few minutes then changed back to normal.

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I have to go.. bye..
Name: kenack
Apperance: avy
Power(s): control of fire / telaportion
Form:
Name: Grave
Apperance: She has green hair that's as long as her earlobes and her ears are all peirced. She has violet eyes and slightly pale skin. She wears black baggy pants and a dark green tank top showing off her belly button ring and black running shoes. She has visibe muscles and likes to get into fights or just help someone weak out.
Power(s): telekenesis, black energy orbs
((Am I in? Man my RP's just like me))
Name: Shira della Suma
Appearance: Avatar only with a dark green cloak on that encompasses the entire body.
Power: I can mess with the inner psyche of people. (thoughts) That includes mind reading and emotion changing.
She walked of the steps of the seemingly forbidding school. "Maybe I can make some friends here," she thought. She began to take out her lunch as the doors remained closed when she noticed a girl emitting a strange aura seated quite comfortably on the wall. "What grace, I could never do that for more than a second." She walked over to the girl and prepared to introduce herself.
Name: Adrina
Apperance: User Image
Power(s):Angelic powers
Shira noticed that there were other people around her. "Gee, how oblivious can I be?" She sat back and waited for one of the other students (are they students? she thought) to say something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff