I will make you. ]<

Has that ever once actually worked?

Shh

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Eloquent Hunter

Madame Lee
lol

What's so funny? Huh? HUH!? But in all seriousness. Hi Lee, long time no see.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Bacae Strife
it's been a while

Eloquent Hunter

Madame Lee
Bacae Strife
it's been a while

Well, we never talked off Gaia, and I stopped signing into gaia, so that will happen.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Bacae Strife
well gimmie some thing I can talk to you more often outside of gaia

Parasire's Princess

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Poof*

Just curious if anyone is still subscribed to this old thing~

Witty Conversationalist

Parasire's Princess

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One Woman Revolution
Sadly xD
No! No, not sadly!

Oh my gosh, I'm like, so ecstatic to see that someone still is, besides me, lol! I've been going through the original SDG thread all day, and my heart hurts so much. T-T

I remade SDG a little while back. It's nothing compared to what it used to be, but it is alive and well. There are me and one other person from the original thread there, and we were talking about how it was before, so I thought I'd post in both the threads and see if anyone was still around.

Witty Conversationalist

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
One Woman Revolution
Sadly xD
No! No, not sadly!

Oh my gosh, I'm like, so ecstatic to see that someone still is, besides me, lol! I've been going through the original SDG thread all day, and my heart hurts so much. T-T

I remade SDG a little while back. It's nothing compared to what it used to be, but it is alive and well. There are me and one other person from the original thread there, and we were talking about how it was before, so I thought I'd post in both the threads and see if anyone was still around.

Hm. Well. If you'd be willing to have me...I do adult things, but other than Corbin and work don't have much of a life ATM.

Parasire's Princess

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One Woman Revolution
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
One Woman Revolution
Sadly xD
No! No, not sadly!

Hm. Well. If you'd be willing to have me...I do adult things, but other than Corbin and work don't have much of a life ATM.
Oh course I would be happy to have you! Goodness, lol. I'd be more than just happy. I would be honored.

You sound like you're in the same boat as me. I work a day or two, but other than my kids I don't really do anything else, so I kill my free time with Gaia.

Parasire's Princess

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Link

It's still a work in progress concerning the main page (since in my rush to have it back it's seriously copy and paste) but no one else seems to mind it, haha.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Annnd years later... I'm finally back in my account... o.o

Familiar Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sensual Soap Bubbles

and a couple years after that, so am I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff