Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Hunter

Bacae sat himself down by the lake once more, having returned from the woods from 'light training'. Which just meant he didn't destroy anything else besides his own body in the process. He reached up to the plate weights on his arms, and released their energy. Letting out a sigh at the soothing feeling of his body reabsorbing the portion of his own power that it could, he unstrapped the plates from his body. Placing them back into his sack, even though it looked too small to house even the largest plate, much less anything else, he turned himself to look at the water. The school had been almost dead quiet the past few days. He was happy to see that life was returning, if only a little bit. The warrior had begun to fear that the Millennium threat had scared off all the students. His golden hues took in the vision of the lake shimmering before his eyes, as he leaned back into his tired hand, and let the cool chill of night wash over him for a moment.

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
Lee tilted her head to one side then smiled. "How about I make you dinner?" getting up from her spot she stretched slightly. "It's the least I can do for you working so hard all the time. You need a break after all." Lee placed one of her hands on the back of his neck and rubbed it slightly. " To tense and too much stress will make you sick."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"Stress is what has kept humanity alive this long. The stress of not finding game is what caused the hunters to work harder to provide for the family." Though he was often too tense. Many a massage parlor in the past had turned him away after the hours of work necessary just to release one of his knots. "But I do think I'll take you up on that offer. I'd love to sit and do nothing for once."

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
"alright" Smiling Lee took his hand and lead them back to there room. Unlocking the door Lee went inside and headed towards the kitchen. "I'll make you a surprise." Taking out a pan she smiled as she rummaged through the cupboard and fridge. "Some green tea will do nicely."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"Oh! I have the kettle." He reached into his bag and produced a tea kettle, setting it on the stove. "And the pot." Which he also pulled from his bag and set on the counter. "Aaand the tea bags." Which he once again pulled from his bag. "Heh. You never know when you'll want tea." He set the box of tea bags on the the counter and stepped back.

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
"Go relax and food will be done soon." Filling the kettle with water she pulled out veggies and chicken as she sighed slightly. 'Looks like I need to get more food later. You don't mind stir fry do you?" Lee started the the stove top as she placed the kettle on, switching the pan to a wok Lee started to make the sir fry as she hummed slightly.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"Oh fine." He headed into the front room and sat down on the couch. "If you need more food, feel free to raid the kitchens of the dining hall. That's what I do." He pulled a deck of tarot cards from his bag. Quickly sorting through the cards, he removed the twenty-two cards that made up the major arcana. Setting them aside, he dealt a game of Klondike with the remaining cards.

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
Siring the chicken slightly Lee tossed in the veggies. Working the food around in the wok the tea kettle whistled as she took it off the stove. taking out cups Lee placed them on the counter as she poured the tea. checking on the food she turned the wok off and plated the stir fry. Going into the front room she carried the tea and food to him as she stared at the cards. "what are you doing?"

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
He didn't respond right away as he was looking at his available moves. "Hm? Oh. I'm playing solitaire. I like playing with the minor arcana because it adds four more cards to the deck. Makes it harder to win, but I like the challenge." He smiled and eyed the food. "Time to eat then?" He looked back at the cards in his hand and flipped over three more cards. With nothing still, he flipped over the last two. "I wasn't going to win this hand anyway." He gathered the cards together and set them on top of the cards he had separated earlier.

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
Placing the food and tea on the table Lee took a seat on the floor and then laid down on the floor. Laying her hand over her eyes she sighed slightly. "I have gotten orders in for new weapons, I though I quit that but it seems my old contacts found me..."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"Hmph. Should we shoot them?" He took a sip of his tea then began eating his stir-fry. "Oh well. At least it will give you something to do while I'm off staring into the distance on the roof for an enemy that may or may not come."

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
Lee sat up and stared at Hiro. "I wish I could shoot them but there high paying customers. Taking her plate she got up and went into the kitchen. Placing it into the fridge she walked back and took her cup of tea and chugged it. taking a seat next to him she began to rub his shoulders. "beside I like night watch over making a weapon I can't even keep nor touch all to much."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"I know what you mean." He turned so she could reach his shoulders easier. "I only keep around weapons that are useful. That's why you don't see my greatsword anymore. It was amazing for crowd control, second to none that I've seen, but it was terrible for one on one fights like I see nowadays. That's why I keep this old thing." He motioned towards the jian he had taken off earlier so he could comfortably sit. "Durable, effective, and able to keep up with me."

Desirable Noob

Hiromaniac
Giving him a deep tissue massage on his shoulders Lee smiled slightly. I only have one weapon. My dagger is in shambles but my broad sword always stays with me." Moving her hands towards his back Lee though for a moment. " You've never seen me in a dress have you?" Lee kept massaging his back as she giggled slightly. " funny how I brought that up since it's rare if I do wear any thing like that."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Lee
"Now that I think about it, no. But look at it this way: Have you ever seen me without my hat or in clothes other than these." He laughed as he moved into a better position. "Some people just prefer certain clothes. I like my whole getup, you like jeans and a shirt, Bacae likes leather pants and a leather coat, Rachel likes..." He tilted his head. "Well I'm not too sure what she likes. I don't think I've seen her wear the same article of clothing twice." He made a confused look at the thought. "She's just weird."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff