Welcome to Gaia! ::

mickymewmew102
edgirl
'lets find somewere to stay,ok.then we can get this night over with and get out of here'
She follows her friend and sees the arm. She screams and falls backward

trying not to puke,racheal reaches for the note on the arm and reads outloud what it says
'this is going to be you
noone breaks up with shadow
NOONE,Omg its from shadow',
dropping the note racheal tries to comfort her friend, 'its ok mikki,i wont let him get us,we just have to stick together.ok?'
edgirl
mickymewmew102
edgirl
'lets find somewere to stay,ok.then we can get this night over with and get out of here'
She follows her friend and sees the arm. She screams and falls backward

trying not to puke,racheal reaches for the note on the arm and reads outloud what it says
'this is going to be you
noone breaks up with shadow
NOONE,Omg its from shadow',
dropping the note racheal tries to comfort her friend, 'its ok mikki,i wont let him get us,we just have to stick together.ok?'
"Oh ya like sticking together is dgoing to help up withstand a crazy ex-bf"
Shadow goes to the office and talks on the intercom.
This is your last day on earth
Have funny

He starts to laugh and leaves the office
'well its a downsight better than going insane over this,we just have to keep calm,thats all,then we can igure away out of here.have you got your cellphone?'
darkshadows1
Shadow goes to the office and talks on the intercom.
This is your last day on earth
Have funny

He starts to laugh and leaves the office

hearing this racheal starts yelling'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE'
edgirl
'well its a downsight better than going insane over this,we just have to keep calm,thats all,then we can igure away out of here.have you got your cellphone?'
"Yea its in my locker" she opens her locker and doesn't see it, she checks her pockets and backpack,"Its not in here"
mickymewmew102
edgirl
"Yea its in my locker" she opens her locker and doesn't see it, she checks her pockets and backpack,"Its not in here"

'it has to be,you always carry your cellphone'
Shadows voice comes over the intercom again
Awww no cell phone
did you check down the towlet
opps I might have dropped it .sry
now you can't call for help
thats too bad
checks her own bag
'great,mines gone too,now what'
"well we could try and attack him before he attacks us. Its just an idea"
'i doubt we'd even get close enough to attack him,he's way to fast for that'

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Krad yawns and starts to hack the computers in the computer lab. "Heh..when these stupid teachers get back it show em a thing or two." He was mostly always tearing up there computers and other stuff as well just to do it. He spry painted the whole school side wall once. He had his headphones on listing to some music as he worked so he didnt hear the other guy making threats.
edgirl
'i doubt we'd even get close enough to attack him,he's way to fast for that'
"hmmm true, but maybe we can get out of here without him knowing"
'ive got an idea,lets see if any of the fire escapes work,or if the school phones are working,either way we can call for help and this ordeal can be over in minutes.'
Bishie Hunter X
Krad yawns and starts to hack the computers in the computer lab. "Heh..when these stupid teachers get back it show em a thing or two." He was mostly always tearing up there computers and other stuff as well just to do it. He spry painted the whole school side wall once. He had his headphones on listing to some music as he worked so he didnt hear the other guy making threats.
((your a guy)?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces