• Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℓσcαтισи:: Reception Desk || мσσ∂:: Anxious, yet calm || ωιтн:: N/A

||s it really true? Ⅰs this my reality? ||

Through a long, arduous journey, a boy with a peculiar heritage traversed through life, learning all that he could to defend himself during his trek across towns and landscapes. Still seeking to learn more about defense and how to control his power, this young man, known as Odhran, stepped forth, entering the learning institution known as Scarlet Aurora Academy. His hair a mess, and his clothes not much to look at, the boy stared at the magnificent campus for what seemed to be hours, but was only minutes of his time. Staring at the letter he had received from an anonymous source, Odhran moved forward, one slow step at a time. He scanned the campus with his eyes, taking in the beauty that existed before him. "Scarlet Aurora Academy... I hope this place is as kind to me as it seems... I don't want to have to relive my past, that I do not..." As the young man spoke to himself, he noticed he was now at the doors to the main building. Trudging on forwards, he soon found himself in an immensely impressive corridor, with the walls neatly furbished and the floors so clean, even a spirit could see their reflection in the tiles... How ironic. Stepping forth, Odhran soon found himself at the front desk, where the receptionist asked him the information he needed to give her. Giving the necessary credentials and information, the receptionist soon gave Odhran his schedule, a map of the campus, and directions to the boys' dorm. Thanking the woman kindly, the boy went on his way, not knowing of the kinds of beings he would be meeting here, though something about this place gave him a comfortable vibe. Holding his hand at chest-level, he played a bit with what looked to be a small couple of wisp-like balls of spirit energy as he walked...

|| m I really alive, or a mere illusion? ||

σσc:: Aw yeah! First male post~!

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Mood:Nervous
Thinking Of:I wonder what this place will be like..
Accompanied By:No one
Wearing:

It was early morning, the sun had already risen and it was clear and beautiful but it was a rather cool day. Colder as a gentle breeze blows through a young wooden elf who had long golden hair almost as long as the length of her body but the cold weather did not bother at the slightest. She was always use to cold weather such as this but looking at the environment while quietly walking down, the site she is gazing with her bright eyes, she was not so use to.. She was always so use to seeing nothing but the green trees, the sounds of the rivers from the falls of her homeland.. This area.. It was nothing like what she had grown in. It all seemed interesting in her view but personally to her, it was going to take a while to getting use to. Hopefully to where ever she is destined to was a friendly environment for people like herself.

Sighing softly to herself as she could see her own breath fogging before her as she the air was getting colder for every wind gently gusting through her body the more distance she walked but as she looked in front of her, she noticed a rather large open gate. One of the open gate doors had initials welded, "SAA" Remembering the name of the place she was offered to go, Scarlet Aurora Academy.. Could this be the place? As she walks closer towards the gate to where she was now standing at the opening, she then looked ahead when she could see the school building. Smirking gently as she was glad to see that she had finally arrived but her heart had started racing the moment she welcomes herself through the gate. Following the walkway when it soon leads her to what happens to be the courtyard. A beautiful view indeed with trees all around, Cherry Blossoms to be more precise.. Helena felt quite pleased of the viewings so far and was already looking forward to what other views this school has in store

User Image

Interstellar Loiterer

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Louise K.Ray
Mood: cMeh
Thoughts: Life..................

Louise stood at the front gate, her bags in hand. Go to school they said. Hon your abilities they said. It'll be fun they said. Louise scoffed rolling her eyes. This was pointless in her mind, she didn't even know how the hell she got here. Or why her guardian was so insistent on her coming here. Louie, it is a wonderful school. You will do fine. He then handed her some bags and patted her on the head. Next thing she knew she was here, standing in front of a gate. Growling she ruffled her hair and entered the wonderful courtyard of the school.

OverlyObeseCartman: Why do I feel like this sucks major monkey balls?

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

ℓσcαтισи:: Heading back to the courtyard || мσσ∂:: Embarrassed || ωιтн:: A girl

All the while, as the young man walked around, almost in circles, Odhran thought it might be best to get to know the area a little more deeply. His eyes gazing over the map, his mind was completely elsewhere as he ended up wandering back to the front courtyard. Even though the shower of sakura petals, the boy had no idea what was to come next. His eyes, so focused on the map, nearly looked like they had glazed over, almost as if he had death in his eyes. After all, he did have to bear witness to his mother dying.. He could feel her spirit leaving her body and joining the world on the other side. His case was unusual, being a half-human, half-spirit... He would outlive most other people, and would be able to feel their spirits arriving on the other side... His mind was racing with thoughts of his past... How his father went nearly insane after his mother passed away, how he had to be the one to take care of the broken man... Sighing deeply, Odhran failed to notice that he was on a collision course with another one of the new students, as his eyes were completely locked on his map. He looked up just in time to see himself colliding with a female student, which caused the clumsy boy to fall backwards on his bottom. His eyes closed for a second, the boy opened his eyes and looked up to see a strikingly beautiful girl, with long, luxurious blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She looked to be around his age, maybe younger. His pale face slightly pink from embarrassment, the boy kept himself on the ground as he turned his head away, trying to protect himself from further embarrassment. "S-Sorry, miss... I-I didn't watch where I was going, and I guess I didn't see you there... Oh, I can be such a klutz at times..."

σσc:: By "this," do you mean the RP or your post? Because in my opinion, neither case is true thus far.

-|- Sunrete -|-

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

D e v i nL o c k h a r t

To know pain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin had just arrived to his new school by taxi and was already in awe by how the school looked and he wasn't even in the gate yet. He slowly got out of the taxi as the driver grabbed his bags from the trunk and brought them to him, "Thank you" Devin bowed his head a little and payed the driver as he picked up his backpack and suitcase. He took a breath and headed in thought the main gate that led into a courtyard where he saw many students both new and returning. Seeing this made him happy. All of these people here were just like him and there wouldn't be any conflict on being different from someone else. Well so long no one found out he was a Dark Angel. People might think differently of him if they knew that.

He continued to walk through the courtyard where he passed a male and female with blonde hair. He gave them both a warm smile as he headed to the main building where he went to the main office. The secretary called him over and asked his name, "Devin Lockhart" He smiled at her as she handed him a schedule and room key. He was in boys dorm number 3. He bowed his head as he headed out the door to find a map. He read the map quickly finding the boys dorm and headed in the direction of it. It wasn't long before he arrived there and was able to find his room. As he opened the door his eyes got wide. Even the rooms were really nice here, "They really keep this place well decorated!" He exclaimed to himself as he placed his bags on his bed and unpacked. About 15 minutes later he decided to head out and explore the school starting with the courtyard first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

One must endure pain

Interstellar Loiterer

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Louise K.Ray
Mood: cMeh
Thoughts: Life..................
Listening to:Janym

Looking up from her book Louise glanced around. It was rather boring here. She had yet to see a single person. But then again she hadn't really bothered to look around. The only place she had been yet was her dorm. And that was just to drop off her stuff. Standing up she stretched and put in her earbuds and decided to look around. The witch walked around the courtyard and noticed two others. A blonde girl that looked like an elf and a boy. Dating? Just met? Meh. Louise looked up at the clouds and put her hands behind her head. A little later, barely three steps. Louise bumped into a male with black hair. Ouch. Louise rubbed her forehead as she bent down to pick up her fallen hat.

OverlyObeseCartman: My post.
devinX100

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Mood:Nervous
Thinking Of:Who are these people...
Accompanied By:Odhran
Wearing:

Helena kept standing there, with an awe look on her face while staring at the one Cherry Blossom tree that stands out more. It's placed right in the center of the courtyard but what she couldn't help herself was wondered how this tree is the only tree fully blossomed but not the others as she looked around, seeing no sight of blossoms on the other trees.. Was this tree treated with sorcery? Whatever it is, it was indeed beautiful and she had a feeling that this was not to be her last visit her as she smiled gently as she closed her eyes for a moment when she could feel the warm aura surrounding this tree.. This tree is indeed special and must symbolize of something but what? She had opened her eyes as her eyes glowed softly from the suns light as the blossoms glistens by its warm touch.. What a comforting feeling indeed. She didn't even want to move from this spot.

The moment she realized that she needed to check herself in, she was about to head towards the school but before she does, she was then startled by someone who happen to bump into her accidentally. Nearly losing her balance but it was easily gained but it wasn't for him as she quickly turns her head, watching as he fall. She felt rather guilty for not being swift enough to catch him but the moment she made eye contact with him, he had seem to be alright but really caught her attention was his reaction towards matter. Looking down him, slightly bent over to look at him closely, she couldn't help but wonder why this mans face had a tint of pink across his cheeks. Quietly as she shrugs her shoulder as her eyes were drawn to his, she couldn't help but realized how soft they were..

Once he had spoken for the first time towards her, Helena's pointy ears had slightly lifted as she looked at his lips for a moment as he turned his head away. Why was he acting like this? Do people normally act this way when they bump into someone by accident? She did not know but she couldn't help but feel amused by as she chuckled softly when she then holds out her hand so she could help him up,

"It's alright.. Accidents do happen at times. Here let me help you up."she said. Her voice was so soft and gentle.

"

User Image

Shiverwar

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

ℓσcαтισи:: Courtyard || мσσ∂:: Embarrassed, but calming down || ωιтн:: A girl (Helena)

As he sat on the ground, hiding his face as best as he could, Odhran shifted his eyes to get a better look at the girl he had bumped into. She was indeed very beautiful, but the thing he noticed about her that was most intriguing were this girl's unusually pointy ears... When she held out her hand as an offer to help him up, Odhran slowly took her hand, and with her help, pulled himself up. As soon as he was on his feet, he dusted off the back of his clothes as well as the front. When he looked back up, he noticed this girl had a very soft, very gentle aura about her. He felt her spirit energy, and to him, it seemed serene, almost heavenly. Staring almost blankly into the girl's eyes for a minute, Odhran shook his head and bowed, almost frantically. "Th-thank you! I'm sorry for any trouble I might have caused... I-I tend to lose track of where I'm going or what I'm doing, and that sort of leads to me doing the clumsiest things..." This boy was overcome with embarrassment, obviously, as his blush only got a bit brighter. Bringing his hand to the back of his head, he laughed rather nervously. It wasn't because this girl was so pretty, but it was because he felt like he was already making a fool of himself. Clearing his throat a bit, Odhran tried to regain his composure, looking at the tree that they were next to. "I don't think I've ever seen a tree like this before. It's such a beautiful thing of nature. I wish I had seen trees like this back where I lived..." A soft smile appeared on his face as his blush started to dissipate. He held out a hand to the tree, almost instinctively, as if trying to find anything dealing with spirits around this tree.

σσc:: Ah. Nah, don't worry about it. Sometimes, my posts are short, too. xD

-|- Sunrete -|-

Kitten

User Image

RezzVanderspiel

I remember when I use to think that I was moving faster,

but the whole world moves under me.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Bah! Why did coach have to wake me up so early for this! Doesn't he know that some people like to sleep?! A dark haired girl grimly thought to herself as she yawned while walking to the new school that her trainer has sent her off to. The cool morning was nice though, definitely a relief from the hot and muggy "autumn" that she has grown accustomed too back in her home town. Inhaling the cold and crisp air, the girl reveled in the morning weather and continued her trek to the academy, albeit a bit slowly since she's still groggy from being rudely awakened by her overzealous, muscular and extremely MANLY Mexican trainer, Mr. De' Fuerza. "Ugh, just when I thought I was going to get out of one school, I get shipped to another... Great job, Rezz, just swell... Why couldn't I be shipped to that one school that coach teaches at?!" The girl named Rezz said to herself, shouting towards the sky, as she made it to the gated entrance of the school. Staring up and admiring the school as a whole, she blinked twice and imagined what it'd be like to scale the side of the building. Nice digs... Wonder if I could jump that building before class starts? ...Nah, it's best not to do that right now... She sulked to herself as she readjusted her bag on her shoulder and and trudged into the main entrance to talk to the receptionist.

After doing all the important things that a new student has to do, she went through the courtyard to get to her dorm. On the way there, she could already see a collection of students talking to each other and interacting with one another. The guy was on the floor, floundering for whatever reason, and the girl was giving him a normal reaction of confusion before holding out a hand to help the poor guy up. "Just like outta ma's romance novels," Rezz commented while sneering at the two, her eyes trailing behind on the two before looking ahead in the direction of where the dorms were according to the map that she was given. After dropping her things off at her dorm, she decided to scope the area out. Since it was a school for the "supernatural", there has to be a lot of interesting people as well as stuff to look at.

Finding herself in the hallways, and finding nothing interest, she decided that it'd be best to head back out to the courtyard, to see if anything interesting was going on. At the very least, there should be at least something to do for the new students before class.

THE ROAD WILL NEVER SWALLOWxxMY SUNRISE!!
                    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Courtyard
                    ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: ---------
                    Thoughts: This... Is pointless.
                    Out Of Cash: Hello! Hopefully this post was good enough, and I hope we can plot sometime~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff