Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"We will always shine bright even in the darkest places."

"To whom it may concern:

It is with great pleasure that we are able to inform you that you have been accepted into Scarlet Aurora Academy. For over a century, our Academy has had their doors open and welcoming all students whether they are mortal or supernaturals. We do not discriminate. We have always accepted our students for whom they are and we never treated them any different nor less. Our main objective towards our students is for them to know that they do not have to consider themselves as different nor do they need to be feared by others. We welcome these gifted students with open arms, and our doors will always be open to these individuals, new and old. What we seek to achieve here at Scarlet Aurora Academy is to unite students of any race, normal or not, and to work diligently to create not only a brighter future for our students, but to teach them to accept and appreciate one another, no matter who or what they are. We are eagerly awaiting your arrival, and we hope you will enjoy your time spent here at Scarlet Aurora Academy."

Yours Truly,
                                          Headmaster/Headmistress

(Storyline credited by Shiverwar)

User ImageUser Image

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

In Charge:Myself and Shiverwar are the only ones who will be making the rules and events for this role play until further noticed. However, I do accept open opinions and ideas for upcoming events but please post your ideas in the OOC. Remember to quote my name or Shiver's to gain our attention and faster response. Rules can be added if must~

Combat:This is very important towards those who wish to brawl or duel with others. I DO NOT allow God-modding within this role play. Meaning there will be no puppeteer nor auto-hitting. I expect people to fight fairly/

Profiles: Profiles are to be fully completed.. If not, then your profile will not be accepted into the Role Play. So please! Before sending your profiles in the profile thread, make sure you check it and it is complete.

Sending Profiles: Once your profile is finished, you will send them all to the PROFILE THREAD. I will overlook them to be sure they are completed. So please everyone, check your profiles before posting them.

Rated:
          To keep within Gaia's ToS, I am rating this role play as a Pg-16.. Meaning, I will allow cursing BUT do not make it constant.. Especially swearing!.. I want this Role Play to be semi-clean and decent for readers and for us players.. Also, there will be no sex scenes or any sexual relation in this role play.. If I find any close hints like getting into detail with taking clothes off or getting really sensual with body contacts, you will be kicked off of this role play and a possible report.

T3@T Talking: There will be no text talking. I want full and completed words.. There will be no short cuts on spelling words.. I find it lazy. So please spell the words correctly.

Romance/Drama: Romance and drama are recommended. This is a Romance/Drama role play BUT do not make everything all dramatic and based on romance. At least make a story between your character's and there's. Don't fall in love with the one person directly.. Take your time with it.. Make it more interesting.. Think reality here.

Posting: This is rather important. Why? Because creativity is fun! biggrin I would like to see some decorations in everyone's posts. You do not have to go overboard though. And please don't make it to where your post will take up the whole screen. I'm not asking for that. Show some expression of your characters so our characters can get a better understanding of them.Show some picture and colors! No very light nor bright colors!

Quoting: While posting and you're character goes to speak or think to themselves, I want this done so that no one gets confused with whether they are thinking to themselves or speaking. For speaking out, I want it to be in bold lettering. For thinking to themselves. I want it in italics.

Congratulations! You have read all the following rules. I really do appreciate you taking the time to look over and read through them. Thank you for all your time and I am looking forward to making this Role Play a long,fun and successful.

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |

| Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Midnight |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Sunny | Clear | Partly Cloudy | Cloudy | Foggy | Misty | Light Rain | Heavy Rain | Thunder | Lightning | Thunder | Hail | Windy |

| Scorching Hot | Hot | Warm | Cool | Freezing |

ღPlease check the calender everyday before you post.

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Nov.1,2013-Role Play is Under Construction.
          Nov.1,2013 @ 10:02pm PST. Role Play is now Accepting Profiles!
          Nov.2,2013- Role Play is still seeking more to join!
          Nov.2,2013 @ 5:27pm PST-Role Playing is Now Open to Post. Still Accepting Profiles!
          Nov.3,2013 @1:25am PST-Banners Are Up! Open to Post & Still Accepting Profiles!

Nov.5.2013-Voting Poll for Halloween Event is Up! Do not forget to vote for the upcoming weekend event! 4 days before it closes~ Teacher Skelly Coming soon!
          Nov.9,2013-Halloween has been postponed for Next Weekend on Nov.16,2013. Will keep updating until further notice~

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Courtyard

One of many places where most students would make friends and socialize. One particular area many would also be very familiar since this is taken right in front of the school.
          User Image

Cafeteria

This is where all students would come and eat during their breakfast and lunch. Dinner is optional. Students are free to eat outside the school grounds but Cafeteria remains open during nights for those who prefer to dine there for dinner.User Image

Hallways

This is was most of the halls within the school will look like.
          User Image

Auditorium

This is where overall school meeting will take place.
          User Image

Garden

A place filled with varies of flowers. Another place to go if anyone ever feels the need of wanting to relax and be at peace
          User Image

Forest

A good place to go walking if anyone has a passion for nature. There are many walking trails to take but who knows what each will lead.
          User Image

Training Grounds

This where any who dedicate themselves into combat. Feeling the need to practice your own strength? This is the perfect place to show it off.
          User Image
          Dome

This is for those who have the ability to fly and if they ever feel uncomfortable or need more practicing with their flying, this is the place to come. There is plenty of aerial space to practice.
          User Image

Classrooms

This is what most of the classrooms will look like.
          User Image

Track Field

This is where many athlete would come out and sprint, do numerous of other sport activities.
          User Image

Gymnasium

A place where many would come for fitness and come to stay in shape.
          User Image

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Rm.1Odhran M. Bosch
              Rm.2Lucifer O. Fyore
              Rm.3Devin Lockhart
              Rm.4Formis Erikson
              Rm.5Lifty and Shifty Seonu
              Rm.6Sasori Tyler Smith
              Rm.7Izeki Shinu
              Rm.8Astor Hamilton
              Rm.9
              Rm.10

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Rm.1Helena E. Schiffer
              Rm.2Louise Ray
              Rm.3Rezz Vanderspiel
              Rm.4Zephyria "Zephyr" Asun
              Rm.5Indigo Io Rei
              Rm.6Jenny L. Parker
              Rm.7Toma Tennison
              Rm.8Kisami Himemiya
              Rm.9Thikrayat
              Rm.10Naomi

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Please Copy and Paste The Skeleton Below. Reminder: Complete it all before posting~

[imgleft](((IMG URL GOES HERE)))[/imgleft]
[size=11][b][color=posting1]What's Moving Me....:[/color][/b] (Username)
[b][color=posting2]Me name is..[/color][/b](Character's Name)
[b][color=posting1]I have counted this many Candles...[/color][/b](Age 17-19)
[b][color=posting2]I am a.....[/b][/color] (Female or Male)
[b][color=posting1]What Am I...[/b][/color](What Race Are You? Demon,Angel,Kitsune,Neko,etc..)
[b][color=posting2]What I possess...[/b][/color](4 Abilities. Nothing Godly)
+
+
+
+
[b][color=posting1]What I love Doing the Most....[/b][/color] (Talents/Likes.Add More If Like)
+
+
+
+
[b][color=posting2]What Bothers Me Most....[/b][/color](Dislikes. Add More If Like)
-
-
-
-
[b][color=posting1]Bio:[/b][/color] (Share a story about your character. Be brief. You do not have to go over board.)
[color=posting2][b]I have fallen for:[/b][/color] (Characters name on who you wish to fall for. Doesn't have to be anyone yet)[/size]

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
BANNERS

]Please Copy and Paste any banner code you would like to use and place it in your signature. Hopefully this will help us recruit more people to join. Please help me~ It is optional but much appreciative.

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mhggpfl][img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/namozinegrl07/Banner1_zpsd5eaab5a.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mhggpfl][img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/namozinegrl07/Banner2_zpsca866290.jpg[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200