Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shinji Kageyama
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe legend× The Corsic ×The Boss×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with troubles A future filled with blood...

The last Corsicxx

Shinj shrugs "As can many of us, that doesnt mean we have to do it alone. Give it some thought. Solitude isnt always the best option. Though im learning that myself at the moment. So I cant say I blame you" he admits removing a hand from his pocket and rubbing his neck "Though that's enough heavy stuff for now don't you think"

[okay.]

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

J A M E S ↙ ↓ ↘ P A R R E L L

My Life Is Only Going Down!

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

eeling: Scared ith: N/A ocation: Near a tree utfit: Click Me!

James was walking around the school trying to calm down. He was getting hungry and his eyes started to glow. His hair wasn't that helpful, the glowing was showing faintly behind the hair and it didn't help because people kept asking him if he was okay, but he just ignored them. James sighed once he was under a tree, he was walking so long he needed to sit down. He then felt his heart race and his red eye got brighter. James held his heart and started to rapidly breath, he didn't know if he could hold back any longer, he started to calm down and tried to relax, it seemed to work but it was just making the other side of him angry" No....please." he said quietly as the half of him seemed to calm down as well.....this would be over if he just got some food....or more like a soul.

Quote:

[ Sorrys!!!! ]

Romantic Lunatic

Shadow_Romeo

Sugarbunny310

Kitsune Fujisako

User Image

"What Is There To Life If All You Do Is Hear Other People's Problems Without Them Even Talking To You?"
The Mind-Reader
Kitsune stopped and let Shinji walk a little ways ahead.She looked over her shoulder,and her eyes kind of glazed over.Someone was going through something right now......But who,and what?

Romantic Lunatic

Name: Dolce
Role: Chosen Student
Ability: Can see ghosts and uses telekenisis
Crush: _______
Personality: Antisocial,Polite,Mysterious
Bio: Dolce gave up her life to save her friend Lady Ventuswilll,and her best friend Pico waited and waited for her to finish the role she had taken.It was not until a young heroine,Deity,had come along and she had been freed by Deity.her dear best friend Pico is now a ghost,and has chosen to haunt Dolce so they can be together forever.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shinji Kageyama
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe legend× The Corsic ×The Boss×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with troubles A future filled with blood...

The last Corsicxx

Shinj stops and looks back at Kitsune and raises an eyebrow in question. "Is something wrong" he questions she seemed very distracted all of a sudden.
                                          [okay.]

Romantic Lunatic

Shadow_Romeo

Sugarbunny310

Kitsune Fujisako

User Image

"What Is There To Life If All You Do Is Hear Other People's Problems Without Them Even Talking To You?"
The Mind-Reader
Kitsune muttered something incoherent and took a step in the direction of the stranger's thoughts.Suddenly her eyes widened and she stepped back,putting a hand to her forehead."My god..."I need to find this person....!

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dolce
"Th
e Moment i Realized What True Friendship Is...
Was The Moment I Opened My Eyes,And realized...
I Would Do Anything In The World,Just To Save Her."

Dolce walked quietly up to the school,when suddenly Pico popped up."C'mon,why are you being Livelier,Milady?"She grinned.Dolce ignored her.Pico stamped her foot."Milady!Why are you ignoring me?!"Dolce quietly responded,"Because I do not feel like speaking,Pico.Now leave me to my thoughts."Pico pouted,but did as she said.
This Is such a large school........................

"You're Always With Me...
But Why....
Do I Feel So Alone?"

Romantic Lunatic

sugarbunny310

shadow_romeo

{Excuse me for a second but,I haven't been using Kitsune's personality right.I apolojize for getting out of character,but now I will have to go back to the normal way she was,just to alert you,since she won't be very kind.}

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

James was having really horrible things going all in his head. He was seeing his past but his demon self turned it into a nightmare. He wanted it all to stop, but he knew he couldn't. James then froze when he seemed to go into his own mind, himself was crying in the corner but he didn't understand how because he was standing like right behind him. James then saw his crying self going further and further but then he soon saw blood dropping on the floor. James looked at himself in a mirror that popped up and he saw himself bleeding but there was no cuts. James then saw his eyes both red and he shook his head falling back" Leave me alone!" he yelled. His deep smooth voice echoing throughout the room.

Robina Hodde

Romantic Lunatic

Shadow_Romeo

Sugarbunny310

Kitsune Fujisako

User Image

The Mind-Reader
Kitsune wobbled,holding her head with both hands.She had never felt someone having so much pain...She wobbled closer to the thoughts,and saw a boy yelling near a tree.Kitsune pressed her hand to her forehead,squeezing her eyes shut."Stop...."She said to the boy."Stop,whatever you're thinking...!"She got an image in her head from the boy,of a demon.And the demon was him.

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

James was still trying to calm the demon down, but it kept messing with his head. He then was cut off when he heard a girl's voice telling him to stop? James slowly looked up and saw it was his crush, he couldn't believe she saw him like this. He then felt a sharp pain in his chest which made him squeeze his jacket in the location of where his heart was. James got the most gruesome vision that he just couldn't believe was going through his demon's mind.

The vision: James was walking and he then saw the woman and the man holding a baby. He couldn't see the parent's faces but he could see the baby's face and it was him. James then saw blood dripping and when he looked up the two grown-ups and their throats were slit.

James looked down at himself when he heard the baby whining and the baby's throat was slit as well. James looked up at the girl and shook his head, his eyes tearing up" I can't.....he wont stop, until he get's what he wants." he told her.

Robina Hodde

Romantic Lunatic

Sugarbunny310

Kitsune Fujisako

User Image

The Mind-Reader
Kitsune got the next image,and then started to cry.That image.........It looked just like..............Her parents.When they were killed.Her eyes wide and glazed over,she stood there saring up at the sky.

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

James felt his red eye glow and for a second James agreed with this thing. James smirked at her pain, it did feel good but it was wrong, James shook his head and got up and went near her but kept his distance so she wouldn't go off on him" I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to hurt y-you." his scared and shaky voice reaching her ears. This demon scared him, he didn't want anyone to get hurt but then again he didn't want to starve to death" H-He wan't a s-soul......this will stop if h-he gets a s-soul." he told her, just making sure if she wanted to know.

Robina Hodde

Romantic Lunatic

Sugarbunny310

Kitsune Fujisako

User Image

The Mind-Reader
Kitsune took a wobbly step back.She had a look of horror and fright on her face. This man....... Was probably just the same as all the rest.Just like his demon side. He would eventually resort to carelessness and violence beyond logic,just to get his demon side what it needs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff