Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting:

The story is set in a school called Sanctuary Hill High somewhere in America, in this town, there is an unknown cult who worship a devil God, the cult have been trying to give birth to their fallen leader since all time. Only now has this cult come into action, and has brought on the start of the apocalypse. A few of the leading members who have recently taken action are a headteacher of Sanctuary Hill, 12 of his teachers and a policeman. The highschool is the first place to get affected it has been transformed to a place all that closer to hell, monsters roam the corridors and everything is messed up. A few students and teachers not in the cult are left in the school.

The Rules:

1. Keep this PG-13, swearing is ok, but not every other line.
2. your r/p must be at least 3 lines.
3. The leaders of this thread (Gyromancy and Jerra) decide all the major plot revelations, you can come up with most of the other stuff yourself.
4. Pm the bio to Gyromancy and he will decide wether or not you can join

The Bio:

Name: (James Stuart)
Job: (Student)
Special ability (no superpowers just something unique): (picking locks)
Weapon (You can't have a gun straight away): (Broken Chair Leg)
Reason for being in the school: (Kept behind in detention with his friend Josh Summers)
Appearance: (Avatar without tail)
Mental Sate: Stable/Unstable/Jokey/Nervous (Stable)
Name : Josh Summers
Job : student
Special ability : very athletic can get to places other people cant reach.
Weapon : Skateboard
Reason to be in the school: Detention
Apperance : Blue skateboard trainers , blue jeans , brown atticus t-shirt and a black jacket.
Metal state : Jokey

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Name: Suko Lei
Job: Student, Part time waitress
Special ability (no superpowers just something unique): Fast Runner
Weapon (You can't have a gun straight away): Small knife ion pocket
Reason for being in the school: Parents
Appearance: Avi without fox stuff
Mental Sate: Stable
Sitting there, James looked extremely bored, The teacher looked at his watch "allright you two, I'll let you go five minutes early, but don't let me see you here again.." James stood up and walked out of the classroom.. Walking down the corridor Josh came out the classroom just afterwards "James! Wait up!" said Josh, James turned around and saw his buddy "Hey, that detention sucked, huh?" Josh nodded "Well, at least we can go home now" added James. Just then as they walked past the boys toilets and Inhuman scream was heard and both their heads turned towards the door...

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
*sits in class and stairs at the clock* Ok class desmist Thank God its over*picks up backpack and begins to walk to her locker when passing the boys bathroom hears a scream* *runs back* looks at them what happened *looks scared*
godess_suko
*hearing a scream came running*

((ok.. you obviously haven't read the rules.. it says that you must pm your profile to me so I can tell you any changes that you may/may not need to do. also another rule is that your roleplay must be at least 3 lines long, incase you can't see your rp is not even a full line long, it is barely above 3 lines, if you wish to roleplay in this try thread try reading the rules first))
Name: Chloe
Job: Student
Special ability: good martial artist
Weapon: fighting skills
Reason for being in the school: Forced by guardian
Appearance:Avatar
Dbzdog10
Name: Chloe
Job: Student
Special ability: good martial artist
Weapon: fighting skills
Reason for being in the school: Forced by guardian
Appearance:Avatar

((*points to the rules*))
Josh stood there looking at the door, he spoke first "probably the jocks messing around come on lets go." James replied "yeah but i need to take a piss."
The two aproached the door, James opened it while Josh readied his skateboard, no way was he going to take any s**t from the jocks, he had always hated them.
As they opened the door they where confronted by a wall of darkness.
"ahh s**t." James said as he reached for the lights, he flicked them on and they could see once again. Josh walked towards the sink and began to run the tap, as the water came out he splashed some on his face, and stared into the mirror.
"well take a piss then." Josh ordered his friend. James laughed as he walked towards a cubicle as he opened it what can be described best as a inside out dog dived out and pinned James to the floor, Josh spun around in horror he shouted "what the ******** is that."
"How the hell should I know." James said as he grabed the creature by the neck to stop it bitting at him.
Josh kicked the creature in the side to get it off his friend and picked up his skateboard, the creature snarled at him and jumped towards him.
Josh swung his skateboard and hit it in the face, it made a sort of squealing sound as it hit the floor.
James looked and josh "lets get out of here." he said as they bolted for the door.
((I g2g now I'll c ya'll laterz))

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers