8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Amaya "Drake" Valentine.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Drake followed behind Artemis. She wasn't sure what to think of the school. It was nice. It was a good size building. She shouldn't have to much trouble finding her way around when she was by herself. The only challenge she would have is not to attack people if they came to close to her bone.

"I like it. Should be easy for us to get around and get to our jobs when we need to. I just hope no one touches or tries to take my bone." 'Maybe we should warn people not to touch or take the bone. Though I don't think that will make much of a difference. They never seem to listen.'

Drake continued to follow Artemis and Hearty. So far she like the school. It would be a nice work place. She just wondered where else they should explore. It was probably a better idea if they went to the rooms. Sentinel was probably around here some where. Just waiting for his chance to do something mean to Artemis.

Drake would bet that he is just waiting for them to be in a place where he could torment her some more. Or for Drake to leave her sister by herself. That was only going to happen when they went to there jobs. Other than that they wouldn't be caught dead without one another. Mostly because Drake was a little over protective.

'Are you sure you just a 'little' over protective? More like a lot then a little.' 'So? What's your point? I don't care. So does it really matter pointing it out?' 'Good point. You could be a little bit less over protective though.'

User Image

"You can sound the alarm,
you can call out your guards,
you can fence in your yard,
you can pull all the cards,
but I won’t back down."

User ImageMood: Calm.
User ImageThoughts: 'Hearty is a nice person. "I agree.'
User ImageLocation: The Beach
User ImageCompany: Hearty, Artemis, Magby, Wooper, Chaos/Thana(Dragonairs).
User ImageState: Walking.
User ImageOOC: XD.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
✧♣ Қⓘⓣⓣ Șⓣⓡⓘⓕⓔ ♣✧

'Dare the world, to wield a knife,
it's for your right and honor
Dispel the lame from the turf it's our colors...'

A lot had been going around the trio of Kitt, Pidge and Anne, but the blue Dewott gijinka hardly paid any attention to whatever it was. He caught a few minor details about some things that were spoken by the people on stage, something about the teachers, a Raichu, keys and whatnot. Honestly, he was more concerned with what was going on in his immediate area. Pidge apparently was the one that bumped into Anne, which he seemed genuinely apologetic for. Seemed nice of him, really, considering his rough exterior. As the saying goes, though; you can't judge a book by its cover. Kitt figured it couldn't hurt to get to know the people here more before making assumptions about them. It would certainly make his stay here less troublesome, especially if he planned to do a bit of showing off... and it's almost a guarantee that he would.

The blue teenager manager to catch a glimpse of a taller, white-haired boy (Michael), who had apparently tripped over one of Pidge's bags (which may or may not have been Kitt's doing). Before Kitt could get any other words out, though, the Assembly Hall was filled with the ear-splitting Supersonic of one of the teachers, causing him to cover his sensitive ears in an attempt to block out the noise as best as he could. He cringed in pain, but the screaming was thankfully short-lived. The ringing continued, but he could at least see the Swoobat gijinka take off outside soon afterward. "Geez, what was that all about?" he said with a slight frown. His whiskers twitched a little bit, but at least his hearing wasn't greatly impaired, unlike some othes apparently. It could have been much worse, he figured.

'Dare the world, to catch a thief,
it's for your right and honor
Dispel the hell from our streets that we harbor...'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: Meh.
Thoughts: What was that all about? / Hope that lady's okay...
Company: Anne and Pidge.
State: Standing and talking.
OOC: o3o

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for Silver_Rockstar318-

Dapper Genius

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ Lⓞⓤⓘⓔ Cⓛⓐⓡⓚⓢⓞⓝ ♮♭♬♫♪♩♯

User Image
A shame that you thought that I came for my angel,
Ordinary Louie Louie,
Caught at the dump, just doin' a bump,
Like an ordinary Louie Louie.

Louie grinned as Hearty and Jean accepted their respective keys. He was also somewhat impressed with Jean's method, not even needing his hands to tie the key to his waistband. Not like he could use his hands, but it was pretty cool nonetheless. Louie was about to suggest a walk with Hearty, and/or whoever esle wanted to attend, when the group was joined by another woman (Clarissa), who more than eagerly made her presence and motives known to them. The violet-haired man smirked when she staked her claim, not willing to budge an inch even if they wanted her to. Louie certainly didn't mind her presence anyway. Always good to have more eye candy around. He feigned sheepishness by rubbing the back of his head when she complimented on his jacket. "Oh, you like it? I had it custom made, so yeah, it is pretty awesome!" The Spiritomb gijinka never lacked in modesty, that's for sure.

Shortly afterward, the group was joined by another Bug-type it seemed, who seemed more interested in Clarissa than anyone else. Not that anyone could blame him, but it seemed to be the Volcarona he was fused with that was drawn to the Venomoth like... well, a Venomoth to a flame, really. Louie merely scratched his head and shrugged at the display. It didn't concern him in the slightest in all honesty. If he were to get a chance with Clarissa, or anyone for that matter, he'd take it. If not, then he'd move on. Simple as that. It's how he's been for years, so why stop now? Suddenly though, things seemed to take a dramatic turn, as Hearty seemed to be getting claustrophobic with the increasing size of the group, and the crowd generally inching closer to them. She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing Louie to wince in pain and cover his ears. His hearing wasn't as fine-tuned as others may have been, but it still hurt a lot considering he was standing right next to her.

It wasn't long, though, when Hearty stopped shouting and bolted outside, away from the crowd and down towards the beach. Louie shook his head wildly, trying to rid himself of the annoying ringing in his ears, before looking out the door to see where she had ran off to. However, by the time he looked, she was long gone. He pulled his arms through his jacket sleeves and stepped outside to look around, but she was nowhere to be seen. He clicked his tongue and frowned, thinking that there wasn't anything worse than a woman who got easily upset. "It doesn't make any sense..." he said to himself, pulling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. "She's a performer for Arceus' sake! Why does she get so bent outta shape from bein' around people? That's like an oxymoron!" He drew a cigarette from the pack, placing it on his lips and lighting the end, taking a long drag before returning the pack to his pocket. He then started walking down the path, looking around to see if he could spot the lovely bat-winged pop star.

It's a game and you wish you never came,
Like an ordinary Louie Louie,
Dealin' by the pound, just layin' it down,
Like an ordinary extraordinaire.

Some dry martinis, chicks in Lamborghini's,
Louie Louie, you know you're the only one!

Mood: Worried and confused.
Thoughts: Now where did she run off to? / . . .
State: Walking around and looking for Hearty.
Company: Whoever decided to follow him.
OOC: Smoking's bad, mmkay?

5,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
j e s s i c a"HEARTY" h e a r t

Mood Scared
Location Walking down a path back to the Academy
Company Wooper ,Magby, Artemis and Drake
Thoughts Oh dear it's Louie, what do I do?

“Oh my, such nice jobs you both have, I can’t wait to taste your cooking um…Ms. Drake.” Hearty didn’t know if they were older than her or not but she was not about to ask that would have been very rude of her. Looking down at the Wooper and Magby in her arms Hearty smiled she had never made many friends with other Pokémon other than Mika. These two must have been babies, if so where were their parents? Hearty would worry about that later, he looked back at the two women following her and tried to think of something else to talk about.

“Um so what did you two do before you became Gijinka’s I-I was a singer in a group before all this happened. B-But I guess it’s alright, this island is so peaceful and c-calming if it wasn’t so chilly I’d sleep in the shade.” Hearty looked down the path she was walking, she stopped and gasped it wasn’t hard to recognize the curly purple hair she knew just who that was even if he was a ways down the path.

“Louie?”[/b] She could believe it did he come looking for her, well she did run off and left him but she didn’t think he was worried about her. Or maybe he was upset with her, she did sort of scream near him, that must have been it he was upset with her. Hearty didn’t know what to think she just looked at the ground hugging the two sleeping baby Pokémon close, which woke up little Wooper. It rubbed its eyes with its tail and looked up at Hearty who was starting to tremble. It got a worried look on its face as it nudged at Hearty’s face with its own head making the girl look at her.

‘Calm down Hearty maybe Louie is just worried about you, he is your friend right?’ Mika tried to calm Hearty’s rapidly beating heart, and fast breathing. Hearty didn’t know what to think, was Louie upset of concerned, there was only one way to find out and that was to stand completely still until he saw her and told her himself. Wooper nudged at Hearty again then looked around wondering where they were, then looking at Artemis and Drake, then back to Hearty.

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

*Anemone Hartford*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne returned in smile. She was slightly relieved to see that he wasn't quiet as bad as he seemed.
"I understand.... I needed to wake up anyway. Who know how long I could have just stood there...." she trailed off, not wanting to sound completely stupid. She was slightly hoping to impress these people. Arceus knew she didn't want to end up a loner here. The thought sent a pang through her that she didn't want to feel at that moment.
She smiled in sympathy as Pidge suddenly explained why he was always so irritable. That would explain it. Though she always thought kids were cute....

I don't think it's quite the same. Bulba put in.
True.
Pidge suddenly said something about making it up to her. She quickly brought her hands in from of her. She in no way wanted anyone to be indebted to her.
"No, no. You don't have to do anything it's fine." she said hurriedly. She stood up and looked over at the stage were student and the rest of the alumi were getting the key's to there dorms. "I guess we need to get our keys. I'll see you guys in minute I guess. With a quick wave she hurried to get her key. She calm now and happy that she'd made a few friends so quickly.
Anne grabbed the key set with the Bulbasaur on it, still smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Mood: Content
Thoughts: "Seems I've a few friend now.." "See told you that wasn't so hard"
Company: Kitt and Pidge.
State: Standing by stage.
OOC: I'll try to be more detailed later. :/

Dapper Genius

User Image
Ordinary Louie Louie,

As Louie was walking slowly down the path, looking into the brush and foliage in the surrounding area, he caught a glimpse of something in the corner of his eye. Something, or someone, coming up the path towards him. He turned his head to look, and lo and behold, he saw Hearty, along with a few other women and Pokemon. He certainly didn't expect her to pick up an entire posse while she was gone, but he certainly wasn't complaining about the two other feminine figures that accompanied her. That, and he was just glad that she was alright. Louie took another long drag from his cigarette, before dropping the butt on the ground and smashing it with his heel, exhaling and letting the smoke cloud up in the air. He then proceeded down the path to meet with the women, his ever-friendly smile still on his face. "Well there you are, Hearty!" he said, gently clapping his hands on the Swoobat gijinka's shoulders. He looked down and saw the small Pokemon in her arms, and gave them a warm smile as well.

Louie then turned his attention to the other females, giving them both a once-over with his eyes. "And who might these two be? New friends of yours?" He released his hands from Hearty, moving around and offering a handshake for the two of them. "Well, any friend of Hearty's is a friend of mine! Name's Louie, and I'm the Insturmental Instructor here. And what names have you lovely maidens been blessed with?" Once again he gave them a charming smile. It wasn't that he was uninterested in Hearty; far from it, actually. When your luck with women is as bad as Louie's, it's always good to have a backup plan. Not exactly thought highly of by others, but its the way that Louie's been for the last few years or so. Besides, there was something very intriguing about these two women. Especially the Golbat gijinka. 'Then again, I may have developed a liking to women with bat-wings...'

Mood: Relieved, curious.
Thoughts: Now who are these two beauties? / . . .
State: Standing and talking.
Company: Hearty, Artemis, Drake, and their Pokemon.
OOC: Once a flirt, always a flirt...

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way

Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends

Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ,shes not mad and I apologized to her. You can quit now. Pidge looked at Anne as she walked away, and turned back to Kitt..."We should probably go get our keys too, huh?"
YAY!!!! SHES NOT MAD AT YOU!!!The mood whiplash in pidgeys train of thought always derailed him.
Oh wonderful. Glad that's over.
You DID mean the apology didn't you? You didn't lie to her right?
When have you ever known me to lie? I have always been as straight with people as they deserve, and she hasn't done anything to p*ss me off (on purpose) yet, unlike a certain brown bird I know.
Grr...
Suddenly, a massive blast of sonic energy hit pidge's ears like a freight train. He tried to cover his ears, but he barely managed to get his hands up to his head in time before it was gone. In his mind, he fell back in time to the first time he was attacked by some of the Rocket Leader's Golbat. He looked at what he guessed was the source and saw a blue winged human go out the door
"Arceus, what in the hell was that about?"
He looked around the room, checking to see if anyone was hurt. His eyes fell on the back of the room, at the guy who tripped on his bag earlier. He was passed out on the ground. He walked over to check on him...

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To Fly..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Aggravated
Thoughts: Damn that sucked.
Company: Michael
OOC: Didn't want to do a crossover with these two, so I shall type a Mike as well.
Should be fun.

5,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
j e s s i c a"HEARTY" h e a r t

Mood Ashamed
Location Standing on the path
Company Wooper ,Magby, Artemis, Drake, and Louie
Thoughts I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!!

Hearty froze when Louie spotted her but from the way he was looking around he really was searching for her, and when he came over like that he didn’t look mad at all. Artemis was right and so was Mika, Louie was just concerned about her. But maybe he was just being nice because of her two new friends being her and the baby Pokémon she was holding. Could Louie have been putting on an act this whole time, Hearty somehow felt her heart sink, could Louie have really been hiding his anger from her? Or maybe she was over thinking all this; he didn’t look back when he put his hands on her shoulder, but for some reason Hearty wanted to know.

“Louie…A-Aren’t you mad at me?” Hearty turned and looked at Louie as he introduced himself to her new girl pals she met on the beach. Hearty sighed so he was ignoring her, maybe that was his way of showing that he was upset with her still without yelling at her. Hearty’s eyes watered up, did her timidness cost her a friend. Wooper got a worried look in its eyes when it saw that Hearty was about to cry again, and it was all because of that purple haired guy. His hands must have done something when he touched Hearty, frowning Wooper turned to Louie and waterguned the back of his head. Hearty gasped and pulled Wooper back and away from Louie she did not think that Wooper would do such a thing.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Louie!! U-Um this Wooper is ju-just a baby it didn’t k-know any better please don’t be mad.” Hearty was really trembling now her wings moving up to hid herself and the Wooper from a now wet Louie. While Hearty apologized over and over waking Magby up, the young fire type pokemon rubbed its eye and looked up at Hearty seeing tears run down her face. It gasped and looked at its pal Wooper, he was saying he was sorry to Hearty in pokemon language.

Liliksni's Wife

Fashionable Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
maya 'rake' alentine

User Image

Drake smiled and shook Louie's hand. He was didn't seem mad to her. But she didn't know him all the well. It was hard to tell if he was mad or not. Hopefully Hearty would calm down soon though. Nobody was mad at her, which was good.

"Hello it's nice to meet you Louie."

Drake looked at the Wooper when it decided to use a watergun. The little Wooper wanted to protect Hearty. The attack was cute. Though she was grateful that Artemis had blocked any of the water from hitting her. It would have bothered her to have gotten wet. Though that would have just given her a reason to get out of her clothes sooner. They had to much sand on them.

'The sand is kind of itchy.'

Drake agreed with Marowak. They could wait to get out of there clothes. Helping Hearty out seemed more important right now. Artemis wanted to help so she was going to help as well. Even if she didn't know what to say but she would do her best.

User Image

"You can sound the alarm,
you can call out your guards,
you can fence in your yard,
you can pull all the cards,
but I won’t back down."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageMood: Calm.
User ImageThoughts: '....'
User ImageLocation: Along a path to the school.User ImageUser Image
User ImageCompany: Louie, Hearty, Artemis, Wooper, Magby, Thana/Chaos
User ImageState: Standing
User ImageOOC: Awesome new layout. Thanks Elfy!

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☫♎ ҽʂʂҽ ιɳҫℓαιя ♎☫
- Security Assistant -

'Pushing on, I can't escape;
everything that comes my way
is haunting me, taking its sweet time...'

Jesse couldn't help the small smile that flashed across his lips, as he waved a (clawed?)hand dismissively. "It's no trouble at all; believe me." He began loading his arms down with the Lopunny gijinka's bags - given the strength endowed to him by his legendary soul-partner(i.e. freakin' Palkia '*is looking smug*'), carrying several bags was little-to-no problem for the Spatial gijinka.

"Don't worry about your room key, ma'am." He nodded slightly. "I've got it with me - the Headmaster here gave a few keys to the school's security detail, so they could help people find their rooms, if he couldn't." For being soul-partners with Lugia, Larson could be a tad forgetful at times.

Anyway.
"Ah - pardon my manners." He chuckled nervously for a moment. "I forgot to introduce myself." Setting some of the Lopunny's bags down, he extended a (again, clawed?)hand in handshake. "I'm Jesse Sinclair, Security Assistant here at the Academy." Another nod. "Who might you be?"

'Holding on, I'm lost in a haze;
Fighting life to the end of my days...'

Mood: friendly
Thoughts: 'You want to ki~--' 'That's no business of yours!'
Company: Wilmina, her luggage
State: extending a handshake to Wilmina
OOC: finally! *flails* lookit, a Jesse post!

5,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
ღ✤ ⓘⓛⓜⓘⓝⓐ 'ҫⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔ' ʂⓞⓤⓛ ✤ღ

Wilmina smiled, she was glad the other was so friendly and didn’t mind carrying all her bags, in fact he picked them up as if the weight of them were nothing at all. When he mentioned already having her key, Wilmina’s furry eyebrow lifted up, did they know she was coming? She didn’t tell anyone, of her arrival, not even the other G.E.R.M members, it could have been headquarters that told them she was going to be working with them for the time being. Wilmina placed her furry hand on her hip and listened to the others explanation as to why he had her key. So that was the reason Larson, from what she read in her reports to be the headmaster of this academy, gave him her key along with a few others.

Wilmina nodded her head, his reason made since and it made her less skeptical about him having it on him, but on the up side she didn’t have to waste time going to the meet and greet to get her keys. She knew that if she went she would only be stared at by everyone there. Not that she cared what they thought about her it would be the awkward silence that she would not be able to bare. Wilmina’s gaze went down to the male’s clawed hand as he offered it to shake, then he told her his name, how gentleman like of him to give his name first. Lifting her paw she placed it into his hand to shake it and give him her name as well.

“A pleasure to meet you I am Wilmina Soul, the Lopunny, I am here on behalf of G.E.R.M to give my services, as for my human partner Cookie she is asleep at the moment so I do apologize on her behalf.” Wilmina smiled then gave a small curtsy to show her respect, she could tell just from his looks which pokemon he was fused with and she did not want to be disrespectful toward one of such power, in a way it was rude. And as a member of G.E.R.M first impressions were everything , and she knew she was doing fine.

“Now then shall we be off my trip here was rather tiring, I would like to get to my room and unpack as well as getting some rest.” Wilmina smiled before a horrible high pitched supersonic hit her sensitive ears. She moved her hands up to cover her ears, it was so loud t woke Cookie up, but as fast as it came it went leaving behind a throbbing headache, then without warning a Swoobat looking gijinka flew out of the assembly hall door and down a path, Wilmina saw that she had been crying. What could have happened to her and was she the one who made that horrible sound, Wilmina wanted to go and check on the poor dear but it seems some other Gijinkas that were on the roof had gone after her and not only that but a male with curly purple hair came out and went after her as well, after he smoked what was. Wilmina thought that the Swoobat gijinka would be fine if this many people were worried about her enough to chase after her, so her attention went back to Jesse.

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Calm
Thoughts:"Poor girl I hope she'll be alright.
Company:Jesse
State:Normal
OOC:Wilmina's so pretty.

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for Nataku_187-

Dapper Genius

User Image
Ordinary Louie Louie,

Louie smiled as he greeted the two other women, listening as they introduced themselves. He wasn't doing it to ignore Hearty or make her jealous, he just couldn't help himself to meeting new women, especially if they were as young and lovely as these two. A playboy at heart, really. Then, without warning, Louie's head was soaked from the small Wooper that Hearty held in her arms. The Spiritomb gijinka shivered briefly, before turning around and giving a sour expression to the baby aquatic Pokemon. He shook off any hard feelings though, as well as the water that his hair was saturated with, and forced another friendly smile. The slender man wasn't typically fond of this particular Wooper thusfar, but he wasn't going to let that show in front of the ladies. He didn't want to give any bad impressions, after all. Louie pulled a cloth from his pocket, removing the sunglasses that rested on the top of his head to dry them off, still giving Hearty a warm smile. "Heh, it's alright Hearty. Happens all the time!" he said, returning the cloth back in his pocket and placing the sunglasses back on top of his head. Of course he was lying about it, but he didn't want to give her any reason to think he was upset at all.

"Honestly though... I can agree with Artemis here about going inside. It's only gonna get colder, and I need to dry off." Louie then patted Hearty's back, keeping an eye on the blue squirt (no pun intended). "Well, we've got our keys now..." he said, glancing to everyone around him. "Hearty and I do, at least... Anyway, I'm thinking of running my bags up to my room real quick, before taking a tour around the inside of the school." He gave the ladies another pleasant grin. "If any of you gals wanna come along, you're more than welcome to. I'm always willing to walk around with the company of such beautiful ladies." It wasn't always a good idea to go around saying stuff like that, especially with people you just met, but Louie wasn't the type for modesty or, in more extreme cases, dignity. He placed his hand on Hearty's back again, leading her up the path back towards the Assembly Hall to collect his things. "I'm wanting to look at my classroom before we start teaching, at any rate. Hell, I'll even help with whatever luggage you gals have if you're willin' to join me. Whaduya say?"

Mood: Just a tad irritated.
Thoughts: Not one of my best days... / . . .
State: Walking back to the Assembly Hall.
Company: Hearty, Artemis, Drake, and their Pokemon.
OOC: >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces