Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 > >> »|

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart . . .
xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
If onlyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxthat were
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
true.

xxxxxx I ᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ xiix// Dance Hall
xxxxxx Wɪᴛʜ xx.x// This Absol boy and the rest of the student body
xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Curious.

She blinked a few times as he said he was sorry. This took her off guard. "Why are you apologizing?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow. "You should be able to speak your mind without worrying about offending people. If you think I'm offended, it will take a lot more than that." she shrugged. "Besides, it's nice to have a pseudo-intelligent conversation once in a while. Normally, I'm surrounded by idiots." she scoffed, shaking her head. In a way, she had just complimented him in a round-about way.

And yet another brilliant observation from the Absol boy. She thought about it for a moment, and then sighed. "There you go again! Don't worry about offending me. I'll be fine! I can take care of myself. Just speak your mind, don't worry about what others think." She paused. "Not saying what your truly think or feel is basically the same thing as lying, and I don't appreciate being lied to." The irony in her statement is that her upbringing had always taught her to never show your true emotions, because the show weakness. But if you noticed, she never actually answered his question, so technically she didn't go against her own words. Not yet, anyway.

User ImagexiixUser ImagexiixUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
×êrxê§ ßrêåk, †hê Äߧðl Gïjïñkå

"Oh. Well okay then." Break was a bit confused with her first statement; did she insult his intelligence or was she saying he was smart? Either way, he just decided to accept the 'compliment' for what it was. And not having to apologize for what he said was definitely a refreshing change of pace.

As for the comment about speaking what was on his mind, that was probably a subject he wouldn't touch on for a while. Speaking what's TRULY on his mind would ruin his parents. And as much as he hated them, he hated that some small part of him still believed that the love him as long as he doesn't displease them. But thankfully he was pulled from his dark thoughts by the music changing to a slow song. "Well now, sounds like a slow song. I know we just met and this may sound a bit forward and all, but I would be honored if you wouldn't mind dancing with me."

"Ugh. Human courtship. Wake me up when it's done."
It's not courtship, Xerxes! It's just dancing!
"Whatever you say, Break. Whatever you say...

Thoughts: I wonder why Xerxes considers dancing courtship. It's just DANCING, for Pete's sake!
Feelings:
Companions: Antoinette and everyone else at the dance.
OhandOfCourse: ((Text Text Text))

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
xxxthat were
true.

xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Curious.

Toni quirked an eyebrow at his offer. She stood there, for a moment and thought about it a bit. He seemed nice enough, definitely not like any guy she was used to dealing with back home. He could hold up a decent conversation, was very polite, and had no idea who she actually was... so her family name wasn't the source behind his nice behavior. It was, dare she say, rather nice, for a change.

He seemed nice enough... so she didn't see any harm in accepting his offer.

She nodded in response and walked out on to the dance floor. She wondered if he was experienced in ballroom dance. It was one of the things she had been taught all of her life and something she had to use often during social events, so she was rather good at it. But it was always awkward to dance with someone who wasn't at a similar level of skill. Of course, if he wasn't such a great dancer, it probably wouldn't matter. This was only a School Dance, not a Debutante Ball.

She waited for him to catch up before draping one hand on his shoulder and waited for him to take her other hand with his. To start off, she would let him lead, since that was normally the man's duty in a dance. It would also let her get a feel for his skill level before she decides whether or not to take over, like she had to do for so many other dances in her past.

Break took hold of Antoinette's free hand and finally put his talent to work. Well, one of his many talents I should say. One thing Break knew how to do was dance, and being fused with an Absol gave his moves even more fluidity and grace than back when he was a human as he and Antoinette danced together. "Ya know, I'm kinda glad my parents made me take dancing lessons. Never thought I would ever have the opportunity to try them out, but apparently it was money well spent on their part."

Mostly his parents threatened him into dancing, but it wasn't really that bad. Most times he could lose himself to the rhythm and flow of the music, his life forgotten in the time between beats. And from the effortless way he flowed with his partner, she must have had as good a dance instructor as he had. "You are a very graceful dancer. Did you have a personal dance tutor like I did or is your skill just natural talent?" Even as he spoke, his steps neither slowed nor faltered, completely confident in his ability as a dancer to not even let the thought of missing a step cross his mind.

Thoughts: Do not fall flat on my face!
Feelings: Confident, a bit showoff-ish.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

XXXRosellia VolkwinXXX

The indescent nurse

Rose blinked when she heard what he said about it not being a school dance but a welcoming dance. Looking around she nodded at the information since she could see that he was right. When the music changed she could see alot of people started to dance at a slower pace. So when she turned back to Kyo to see he was asking her to dance she blinked timidly before rubbing her neck alittle. "Im...not really good at dancing...sorry if i step on your feet." she said apologeticly as she took his hand. Rose really wasnt a good dancer. She wasnt sure if she was before she lost her memory or what she did before that happened. All she knew was she didnt know alot about her past. Just the stuff she had been told about by her so called parents.

Thoughts: Hungry...need to find food...
Companions: Kyo
Feelings: Soooo tired...Need to sleep alittle more...
OOC: (None)

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
xxxthat were
true.

xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Surprised, Curious.

So this boy truly was full of surprises, wasn't he.

She had danced with all sorts of people. She had even danced with several princes throughout the world. And yet this boy was probably one of the best she had ever danced with.

Of course, she still considered her dancing to be superior, as always, but she didn't feel the need to take over and lead, which was a nice change of pace from what she was used to.

Dancing lessons, huh? That wording made her think of dance recitals gaudy outfits. No, he had to have had a private Dance instructor or something... there was no way ordinary Dancing Lessons would produce this level of dancing.

As she listened to his next question, she found herself to be right once again. A private dance tutor. "A bit of both, I suppose.." She responded. "I've been dancing since the day I learned to walk." It was a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. "It was something my family insisted I know... to keep up appearances and such." She said, her words not interfering with her dancing at all. She easily kept with the rhythm and never stepped out of order. It would become obvious that her dancing was more ingrained in her brain than anything else. A lot of dancers just go with the flow and feel the music... but not Toni. Sure, she was fantastic at it, but it was too precise. There was no 'fun' at all.

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

Company: Rose and everyone else
                                            Feeling: Flirtatious and Incredibly Sexy.

Kyo smiled. "I'm sure you'll do just fine." He said as he gently clasped her hand and whisked her off to the dance floor. With a graceful flick of his wrist, he was able to twirl her around and to a proper dancing position when she came to a halt. He wasn't worried about his feet getting stepped on. He was a ghost, after-all. Her wrapped his arm around her waist and gently pulled her in closer. Should she really feel uncomfortable about her dancing skill, he could easily just scoop her up with that same arm and continue to dance with her. But first, he would let her dance on her own, and see where that went.

Naturally, he took lead. He was very light on his feet, and his dancing seemed almost whimsical. As they danced, he didn't take his eyes off of her. Keeping eye contact was very important for this sort of thing, and he didn't mind it at all. She had gorgeous blue eyes, after-all.

The air about him was confident, poised, and suave. No matter what Rose did while dancing, they would still seem elegant to those who watched their dance together. She could probably fall right now, and Kyo would scoop her in a way to make it look on purpose. He was a very good lead.

After a bit of dancing, trying to get her to feel more comfortable, small talk could continue. Without faltering his movements, he smiled at her again. "And you said you would be bad at this.." He teased playfully.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

No Shoes
No Shirt
And I Still Get Serviced.

Break made a 'hmm' sound at her last comment. So she was like what he expected. Sort of anyway. Superior dancing skills, manners (of a sort), the looks, everything. "Keep up appearances? Those words sound familiar..."

"We must always keep up appearances, Danielle."
"For the last time, Robert, I know!" A frustrated woman said as she did her hair up in a fancy sort of hair-do. It was the day of some fancyy-schmancy socialite ball, and Robert and Danielle ddint' plan on missing it for the world.
"What shall we do with The Boy?"
"Oh, i don't care. I say we leave him here. Might as well. he's not useful for much after that ghastly display yesterday." 'That ghastly display', as she so eloquently put it, was simply their child acting like a common ragamuffin. Or, as the young Zachary, who was only five at the time, would call it, he was acting like a normal kid. A boy sees something interesting and he's NOT supposed to investigate? How messed up is that?
"Fine with me. If he doesn't want to act like a young socialite should, then he shall not reap the benefits a socialite has."
And so they left Zachary, the child sitting in his room under the covers, trying to ignore the gnawing pain in his stomach and the even worse pain in his heart.
'Why do my parents hate me? What did I do wrong?' These two questions chased themselves in a circle around and around the young boy's mind. The gnawing in his stomach temporarily distracted his thoughts as the young boy waited for his parents to come back. As much as he wasn't sure about how to feel about them, they were still his parents. And he needed them home soon.

It was day 3 and they still hadn't given him any food. Would THIS time be the time that their child dies from neglect? That question was the last thought in his head before his mind succumbed to unconsciousness.

His mind catapulted from the past to the preset in the blink of an eye, the memory lasted half a second and not even causing a hiccup in his steps. Yea, Break wasn't that big a fan of those words...

But dark thoughts of his past aside, he returned his attention to Antoinette, trying to bury the shadows of the past from view. "So what's your family like? Were they the usual? Two loving parents, house on the hill, a pokemon pal or two? You know, the usual?"His voice may have sounded casual and carefree, but he wanted - no, needed - to know that there weren't parents out there like his. That there were parents that actually loved thier children. That didn't treat them as accesories to make themselves look better.

Thoughts: Do not fall flat on my face!
Feelings: Confident, a bit showoff-ish, yearning for an answer to his question.

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
xxxthat were
true.

xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Surprised, Curious.

Sounded familiar, eh? It seemed that this boy probably had a similar upbringing, financially, anyway. It was odd, though. She had never heard of the Break Family. If he was of high financial status, she would have surely heard of his family at least once....

It was then that something about him changed for a second or two, as if he were lost in a memory. She continued to watch him and wait for him to snap back to reality, and when he did, he had yet another question.

"My family..?" She asked, pausing as she thought about it. In all honesty, that was a difficult question to answer. She was supposed to remain hidden, but discussing her family may give too much away. She bit her bottom lip and found her eyes drifting to the side as she tried to think of something to say. Something that was true.... but not entirely.

Something.... something....

She sighed. "Well... as long as we're being honest." She began. She didn't feel right trying to tiptoe around the subject. Especially not after giving him that speech about being honest. "Well.... Yes, we did have a few Pokemon. Only two in the house, though. Seraphina and Athena." She paused, trying to tell a story, but not bore him to death. She could tell that there was an answer he wanted to hear from her... but what that answer was, she didn't know. So she just continued. "Seraphina was my Vaporeon." A small smile slowly graced her face at the mention of the dear Pokemon, but almost as soon as it appeared, it was gone. "And then mother had Athena, her Volcarona." She paused. "My parents.... were very busy people. So, they were rarely home... but we had a house keeper who took care of me... and my father would spend time with me when he could. I suppose I had a nice upbringing. All they wanted from me was to grow up to be a proper lady. They did everything they could for me to be my best.... and then.." Her face, still showing no emotion as she stopped dancing, mid step. She was no longer looking at him, but simply watched the others dance. "Then this happened." She said, holding her arms out as if to place her Gijinka features on display. The fins for ears, the tail that swished behind her. "Not only did I lose my best friend..... my family no longer wants anything to do with me anymore." She said, slowly putting her arms down. "They no longer have a daughter. And that's why I am here. To hide from the world." She said, in an almost angry tone.

"And like the good little girl that I am.... I'm trying to do just that." She said, malice on her tongue. "Of course... venting to someone like you means I'm not very good at it, now am I?" And just like that, she was back.

She was so embarrassed. She had obviously gotten a little carried away with her answer. A simple 'Yes' might have sufficed but, she didn't want to be accused of being a liar. This boy was far too observant for one of her stories to actually work. After such a display, she wouldn't be surprised if the boy left.

"Ya know, sometimes you just gotta let it out. Keeping your emotions bottled up isn't good for your health." Break was glad to hear that his family was particular with thier brand of 'love', but something about her words made him think she wasn't telling the complete truth. But he didn't worry about it too much. Antoinette had stopped dancing, and he didn't expect to start dancing again anytime soon.

"Well your life sounds better than mine." His voice dropped a bit and his ever present smile fell from his face, a far-away look in his eyes. "My family...We had it all; Wealth, recognition, the ideal 'family life'. But no one would have known it from looking at us that we were just one big bowl of F*cked Up. My entire life I was trying to live up to my parents expectations, but nothing I did was ever good enough. My life was definitely not one any child should ever have." Break wrapped his arms around himself as he shivered, the memories of his past consuming his thoughts for the moment.

"It's alright Break. The past is behind us now. Your parents cannot hurt you anymore." Xerxes' voice was like a wind, blowing away the memories of a past better forgotten. Break felt his tremors pass and he gave a mental thanks to his friend. "By the time I was 12, I'd gone hungry more times than i could count because I had done something to displease my father or mother. Even though I could spout off the names of the top 100 most influential and successful families from richest to poorest, could act like the perfect young socialite, could dance with the best of them, I never did stack up to their belief of how I should have been. I wasn't even thier son; I was the child that gave their 'perfect little family' look the finishing touch. Xerxes was the only bright spot in my life, and even then he couldn't be with me at all times. My parents had forbidden me to have any pokemon unless they were family-approved and refined. But we stayed together whenever I was being ignored for doing something my parents hadn't approved. Xerxes was my Happily Ever After, but even then it wasn't enough to change anything. For me, Xerxes and I becoming fused was the best thing that could have happened. Sure, I lost my family, if you can call them that, and my old life, but I was sick of it all. And now I have Xerxes with me always. And i couldn't ask for a greater gift than to have the one person who ever really cared for me by my side whenever I need him to be..."

Break hadn't noticed until he was finished that he had started to tear up. He blinked and shook his head to rid himself of the tears, looking at Antoinette with a slightly embearassed look. "Sorry if I bored you with my life story. I guess I just needed to vent too. At least your parents didn't try to shoot you after they saw what happened, right?" He chuckled at his words, but it didn't last long. That was actually the part that hurt the most; His own father had nearly killed him because he couldn't recognize his own son...

Thoughts: How is it possible to be tormented by thoughts of a life i no longer live?
Feelings: Embearassed, a bit upset. Not really in the mood for dancing anymore.
OhandOfCourse: ((Poor Break. I almost made myself cry typing that up.))

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
xxxthat were
true.

xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Solemn, Heavy-hearted.

"I see..." Is all she could say after listening to his story and watching him begin to tear up. She stayed silent for a bit, waiting for him to finish his thought and finished venting.

She then sighed. "No... I suppose they never did try to shoot me. But they might as well have. According to the outside world, I am either dead, or I never existed in the first place. Honestly, I probably would have welcomed the gun, rather than this. My existence... stripped from me in an instant. I've gone from Antoinette Beaumont. Daughter of one of the most powerful families in the world and heir to the family name...... to a freak with nothing to live for and nothing to show for it." She sighed, not even caring that she revealed her full name. "Having a monster in the family doesn't exactly make good press.... so I had to be eliminated and wiped from the face of the earth. And with their money, it was very simple to make everyone forget about me." She could feel her body tense up, and it wasn't a feeling she enjoyed. She felt like she was going to be sick, right there.

"How about we talk somewhere else?" She asked, looking at all the dancers. "It's a bit crowded in here... and the music makes things hard to hear." The truth was she just wanted to get out of there fast. She felt as if the crowds were closing in on her and, at this moment, all she wanted to do was go back to her room and swim.

Swimming always calmed her nerves. It was a soothing, comforting feeling for her. That was why she insisted on remodeling her room to fit her needs.

Break nodded at her suggestion to talk somewhere else. And when she revealed her full name, he realized that he had heard of her. His parents has said something about Her and her families' wealth, but he had nipped that plan in the bud pretty quickly. When they were outside Break linked his hands together behind his head as he looked into the sky. "How can you say you have nothing to live for, Antoinette? You have your entire life ahead of you to make it however you want! You don't have to live by another persons' code, changing yourself to fit their expectations."

Xerxes was actually surprised that the female had decided to stick around even after Break told his story. He was nearly positive that would send her running. "As far as the rest of the world knows, Zachary Bordeaux died the day Xerxes Break was created. My own father couldn't recognize me, and nearly blew my brains out. And I was thankful he pointed that gun at me. If he hadn't, I don't believe I would have had the courage, or the fear more likely, to get out of thereafter life. But that's back in the past. So where exactly are we headed to? And you're not worried about going off alone with a guy you met like ten minutes ago?"

Thoughts: I wonder what made me talk about my past to her...
Feelings: Contemplative, curious.
Companions: Antoinette

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Aɴɪɴ Bɴ
xxxthat were
true.

xxxxxx I ᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ xiix// Dance Hall --> Dorm Room
xxxxxx Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ix// Solemn, Heavy-hearted.

As they left the dance hall, Toni felt relieved. She began walking with him towards the dorms, just wanting to get there as soon as possible.

Heh, she was right... he was using an alias. Bordeaux? That sounded... vaguely familiar.

As for the whole 'having something to live for and not living up to peoples expectations' bit, she decided to not comment.

"We're going to my room. It has a better atmosphere and my skin is feeling a little too dry.." She said, referring to her new Ability thanks to the Vaporeon in her. Swimming always took tension away, but with Water Absorb added on to that, it was definitely what she needed right now.

"Worried?" She scoffed. "You seem like a nice enough guy to me... and besides, I can take care of myself." She shrugged. "You try anything funny and you will regret it." She promised, pointing her finger up for emphasis (see picture for reference). And with that, they were standing right outside her room. After staring at the door for a bit, she 'facepalmed'.

There were no pockets in this dress... she had left the key inside. How embarrassing.

"Just a moment..." She said, and with that, her form became translucent and fell to the ground as a puddle of water. The puddle then slipped under the door and, in no time at all, the door was unlocked. She opened the door and stepped aside. "Sorry about that... I left my key in the room... I don't really need it... so I don't think to carry it around." She shrugged.

In the immediate doorway was a small foyer for shoes and such, and a hallway with a single door to the right.

She promptly walked down that hall and opened the door on the right to reveal her room. It was the only one like it on the island, and she was rather proud of it. She had designed the entire thing herself and it relaxed her just being there. "Just make yourself comfortable, I guess... I'll be right back.." She said, pointing to the sitting area by the pool and taking her earrings off and throwing them on to her bed before going through the door on the far end of the room, presumably the bathroom.

The sitting area she had pointed to had a table and padded seats with pillows as decoration (best seen on the right of the second picture). It didn't take long, but a few minutes later, she was out of her ballgown and in her normal attire. A simple button-up shirt and a white skirt with navy blue knee-highs and sneakers. Her hair was now down, revealing the multiple shades of blue. She sighed as she walked over to him. "Much better."

She sat down on the other side of the table and crossed her ankles to her side. "I would offer you food or refreshments if I had any... so please excuse the poor hospitality."

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

XXXRosellia VolkwinXXX

The indescent nurse

When Rose was pulled into the dancefloor she was alittle nervous. Her eyes stared downward to try and make sure her feet didnt step on the other gijinka's feet. She was trying her best to not stumble as well. The young volcarona hybrid was so nervous with dancing mostly because she felt like she was going to trip when she moved around like she was. Looking up at Kyo when he heard what he said her cheeks blushed alittle. "Im...doing better then i thought i would.." she said timidly as she tried to keep from stomping on his feet.

Thoughts: Hungry...need to find food...
Companions: Kyo
Feelings: Soooo tired...Need to sleep alittle more...
OOC: (None)

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☞✚ αмιтsυяє єℓℓαвσιx ✚☜
- ⒟⒠⒫⒰⒯⒴ ⒣⒠⒜⒟⒨⒤⒮⒯⒭⒠⒮⒮ -
- ⒮⒞⒣⒪⒪⒧ ⒩⒰⒭⒮⒠ -

'I took a train outta New Orleans,
and they shot me full of ephedrine...'

Well, now. The Dance was going surprisingly well - after dealing with a student (or five) that tried to spike the punch, Zoe (or was it Abram...) abruptly stormed out of the Dance Hall, muttering something about 'that blasted pink space-noodle' (Kamit picked it up with her heightened hearing). Larson was busy at the DJ station, already selecting the next song that was to be played; given this was a Dance at an Academy, it wasn't really the place of the Headmistress to question the selection of music. 'Ugh.' However, that certainly wasn't going to stop the Headmistress' soul-partner. 'Why can't they play any good music at a thing like this?' The Luxray's tail twitched in an agitated manner in Kamit's mind. 'Like Metangica, or somethin'.'

'At a school function?' The Gleam Eyes gijinka gave her soul-partner a (mentally) quirked eyebrow. 'While it would be a refreshing change from all this poppy Tauros-$#@%--' What, you expected someone like Kamit to like 'school function' music (no offense to anyone who does)? '--I don't think some'a the younger students would wanna hear music where every other word is blocked by standards and practices.' 'Well they should.' Don scoffed. 'It'll make 'em tougher in the long run.' ...Right, then. Moving on...

Another stray glance over to the DJ station revealed that Larson was all but engrossed in his duties for the night as the Dance's music man.
'...As much as givin' bird-brain (Lugia) some ammo makes me wanna cough up hairballs,' Don began. 'That silver S.O.B. needs to loosen up a bit.' 'Oddly enough, Don, I agree.' Downing the rest of her punch in one gulp ('Looks like somoene beat Zoe's fusion to it... Punch tastes kinda off.'), Kamit straightened her dress a bit, then began to make her way to the Dance's stage...

~~~~

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away behind the stage...

Galvantula - as a species of pokemon - are known for their impressive Speed. As such, they're able to move a great deal faster than the majority of other pokemon, often not being detected. Naturally, this would apply to a Galvantula gijinka as well. In this case, it was a young woman by the name of 'Kelly'; her cover as a normal Student notwithstanding, Kelly was finding the Dance rather enjoyable. Good music, cute boys - although this Academy could probably do good with a few more, fusion results be damned -, and the food/drink spread wasn't half-bad. If it weren't for what her so-called 'leader' wanted her to do, she'd be perfectly fine with dancing the night away. But alas, she had a job to do.

The Luxray gijinka that was approaching the stage intrigued her a bit - or maybe it was her fusion-partner that was intrigued (she couldn't tell) -, but she wasn't Kelly's 'objective'. No; instead, it was the Lugia gijinka on the stage. This would be easier than she thought; Lugia was one of the bigger and bulkier legends, so the Diving Pokemon fusion would have a bit of a hard time coming after her. Without so much as a barely-audible breath, Kelly snuck up behind the Lugia fusion, expertly slipping a small - but somehow effectuve - tracking device onto his ankle. Gotta love the Speed that's normally associated with Electric-type pokemon, right? Anyway, with her 'assignment' done for now, Kelly headed back onto the Dance floor, intending to enjoy herself as much as possible tonight.

She'd have words for her 'leader' later.

'This is how we like to do it in the murder scene.
Can we settle up the score?'

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: a bit aggressive
Thoughts: '...You're gonna do whatever regardless of what I say, hunh?' 'Pretty much.'
Company: everyone @ --^
State: heading towards the stage
OOC: and~ done - :3 - complete with a guest NPC, too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out