Awesome Art! 0.45 45.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 > >> »|

Shirtless Poster

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
►Hey look I'm . . . At the Dance / / ►My feelings . . . Spooked / / ►I have company . . .No one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As much as Evelyn would like to say that she actually paid attention in class today, she would be lying. Her mind was completely somewhere else, which was a tad unlike her, for she was quite serious about her studies. 'What has you so distracted Evelyn?'Mightyena tried to pry, but Evelyn didn't give him an answer. 'Nothing.'Is all she said, but Mightyena could just go snooping around if he really wanted to find what it was, Evelyn just didn't feel like explaining.
Excitement boiled deep within her for this dance, an actual dance! With people! Well...sort of people, but a social gathering! Where she could mingle! Evelyn never got a chance to ever attend a school dance before, so the excitement that swelled within her almost felt too much to contain.

As soon as the announcement for the end of her last class was given, Evelyn practically sped out the door. Giving a wave goodbye followed by a "See ya later!" to her friends Raine and Deon the mightyena gijinka raced to her room. Where she had B-line to the small closet space she called hers and picked out a cute little dress. Where as some may see gray in color, Evelyn saw it more as a beautiful silver when hit with the correct lighting. 'I had a feeling that maybe this school might have a dance someday, so I'm glad I was able to buy this with the little money I had.'Evelyn smiled at the clothing as she went into the bathroom to change.
From there she fixed her make-up from the days events, brushed out her long black hair and pinned it up in a loose ponytail. Once she felt satisfied with her looks she exited the bathroom, putting on the making silver flats she had packed away and then heading out the door to make her way tot he dance. With all the prepping she had done she managed to kill enough time to make it as the doors opened. 'Aren't you nervous?'Mightyena asked this intriguing question that made Evelyn raise an ebony eyebrow. 'Nervous? Why would I be nervous?''Well aren't you on the ballots for Student Council or something?'Mightyena yawned, he sure did seem tired a lot, but the resting qualities of her soul partner did not concern her at the moment as Evelyn began to feel a cold chill run down her feet.

She had completely forgotten about that, her name was spoken over the intercom earlier, but with her mind on the dance, the vote for student council totally left her mind, until now. 'Crap, why'd you have to remind me!?'She asked as she stood at the doorway to enter the dance, feeling herself frozen. 'Well what if you won? You don't want to go up there and look like an idiot do you?''If I...win?'Thoughts of her actually being chosen began to fill her mind, what if she did win? What would she say? What would she do? Mightyena was right, she would look like and idiot! Evelyn's ears twitched slightly from the booming sound, breaking her of her frozen thoughts, 'I can do this...I can do this, plus there's really no chance of me winning. No one really knows me expect for Deon and Raine...'Then it hit her, this was a dance, where were her friends at!?
Suddenly broken out of frozen stasis, Evelyn moved inside the dance, looking around frantically to see if she could spot any familiar faces, until she began to hear a slight growling in her head. 'Mightyena? What are you doing?''Someone's watching you, someone dark, don't you feel the sudden chill up your spine? And your tail, it's starting to curl between your legs...'Mightyena spoke in a very serious tone, which began to worry the mightyena gijinka, 'Now that you mention it...'Evelyn spoke softly inside her head as she could feel a coolness creep up her spine, making the hair on the back of her neck stand up. When she focused on what Mightyena was saying she could feel the presence of evil, no, just hatred, but something else felt familiar, what was it? The hatred was getting more and more intense and Mightyena was yelling at Evelyn in her head to leave, now, and when she finally felt that she should go a sharp sound of glass shattering diverted her attention for a split second, it was just a punch bowl, but after that the hatred began to fade. Strange...

//The voice in my head. . .

>OneObservantCreep :: Sorry for such a long wait!!!

x

Shirtless Poster

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Where am I. . .The Dance
Who's with me. . . Natsumi
How do I feel. . . Angry

OOC :: Ugh such a crap post D;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you see me...

Danny was so focused right now, everyone else in the room turned into shadow, and the loud music had muffled. He watched the different facial expressions changed on his sisters' face. Excited, curious, skeptical, and then fear. Could she feel him? Could she tell that he was here yet? And that he was trying to lay a curse on her? 'That mangy mutt inside her head is alerting her.'Banette spoke, 'You can see him?' Danny asked, if that was true then this might not be the best of ideas at the moment. 'Yes and no. I can sense him, I could probably enter her head, plus with the way she is acting, there is no doubt that he is telling her to leave or something.'Banette was a devious little creature, and smart when it came to attacking others, sometimes this made Danny grateful to have the little imp inside his head.

'I see, can he pinpoint our location?'Danny asked, and received a shake of the head from his partner. 'Good.'He claimed as he began to smile, but it was twisted, something that would probably scare an infant. With the fact that he was still hidden from his sister he continued his work and conjure up the nasty curse that he couldn't wait to throw at her. But this took a lot of concentration and Danny was dedicating his whole mind to this, so it was no wonder he didn't even notice Natsumi approaching him until it was too late.
There was a good chance he wouldn't have noticed her if she said "Hey", but instead she had made the mistake of actually touching him. His concentration shattered, along with the dark world he had created around him. But the curse he was working so hard to conjure couldn't be taken back, he was already too far into the process, but he couldn't exactly throw it at Evelyn now, not with Natsumi so close to where she could see. 's**t...'He cursed as he slapped the curse towards a punch bowl that chattered on impact, he watched as Evelyn's spooked form looked at the broken bowl, then around for a minute before moving on to sit somewhere along one of the far side walls.

Now that that was settled he turned an un-amused gaze at Natsumi, "tch, whatever. I skipped that class."He said cooly before beginning to walk away. 'You sir, are a terrible liar. You were clearly there. You just didn't participate.'Banette said, going back to his usual insane self. 'I know what I said. And I wasn't there.'Danny said, and ending the conversation there. He was officially in a foul mood now, stopping before he walked to far away he spoke, "Wanna go get some punch?"He asked her, even though he was in a foul mood he kept his eyes adverted from the girl, it was strange how a simple change of clothes could change your perspective on someone sometimes.

Now you don't...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Did you hear something?...Or are you going crazy too?'

Shirtless Poster

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Where am I? :: The Dance
And I'm feeling? :: Excited/Thoughtful
Who's with me? :: All the pirates
OOC:: Sorry it's so short! -writers block-

So much was going on, and so many people were joining what used to be such a small group. Before the icy gijinka could comprehend everything, she was brought into a tackle group hug. Her red orbs on the spike that she knew belonged to Eris protruding from Shen's back. "Uh...."Was all she managed to speak out before the group was practically covered in a purple gas. "Again, it's lovely to see you Shen."Lilian coughed, waving her hand in front of her to wisp away the fog.
It would seem they were the popular kids tonight as yet another familiar face(s) joined, Jac, she saw him earlier in the day talking to Olivia. And then a fellow pirate crew member, Gigi, "Wow, this sure is some reunion."Lilian giggled, it felt strange to see everyone so suddenly, as if it were fate that drew them all to this place or something. 'My my, feeling philosophical, are we?'Jewel fluttered her wings for a moment before nestling up inside Lilian's mind. The comment drew a bigger smile to the girls' face, she was in fact feeling that way for some reason.

'I think that's more you than me. I never once in my life was philosophical.'Lilian complimented her feathery friend. Her eyes were drawn away from everyone for the moment as she noticed the shattering of one of the punch bowls, how unfortunate, must have been an accident of some sort. With a soft shrug she turned her attention back to her friends just in time to hear Olivia's last words. She followed with her eyes where her thumb pointed and noticed it was at Jac, a blue eyebrow lifting peculiarly at the scene. "Uh, Captain, are you sure he is planning something?"She asked, hoping that she was not out of line. But if she Olivia was still the same then she knew that she didn't step on any toes.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The Wind beneath my wings...

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

I'm a radical dame, who likes to play games
'Cause I'm a lady, that's why!

Estella remained in her spot for quite some time. She really didn’t venture too far into the dance, partially because she didn’t really know much of anyone that was in the room at the moment. But it did look like everyone else was having a good time. Maybe she would approach some people and get to know some people. Looking around, she noticed a small group of all females. One figure stood out, standing in a nazy uniform was Olivia. Estella remembered her because they had met earlier in the day just before the GERM meeting. Though the people around her were unfamiliar to the Krookodile. They looked…well….very close knit, and the group just kept growing. ‘Wow…She sure knows a lot of people, doesn’t she?’ Armon nodded as he crossed his arms. For the occasion, the reptilian pokemon was wearing a little black bowtie, and upon his head sat a dark red top hat with a black band across it. The pokemon liked to go all out for formal events. Estella had no clue why he was being fancy now, since no one could see him. (I look dashing >w>) But rather than question the pokemon, the gijinka let it go.

The Krookodile gijinka stood in her place and smiled as she listened to the music. It wasn’t exactly her taste, but it made her want to get her guitar and rock this place to the ground. But perhaps maybe rocking a place until it was rubble wasn’t the best idea ever, and was most likely frowned upon in most societies and places. That, and the fact that she left her guitar in the room probably didn’t help her too much. Estella soon became distracted from her musical and destructive thoughts by the sound a shattering glass. It was barely audible over the music, but she still noticed it. The freaky thing was that no one was really by it. Where Estella is from, punch bowls don’t exactly break by themselves. Unless this was some sort of fancy punch bowl that broke on its own. The Krookodile wondered about the practicality of such a thing, but soon let the idea go as it was completely irrelevant and rather distracting. Though it seemed she wasn’t the only one to notice the glass breaking. A familiar canine female walked through the entrance of the dance hall and was standing there. She looked rather frightened. Maybe it was because of her heightened senses that made the glass sound significantly louder than it really was. And in that sense, wouldn’t being in a room with such loud music be quite a nuisance? Meh. Too much to think about for Estella. She came here to have fun, right? And by the looks of Evelyn, she didn’t seem to be having such a great time right now. The Krookodile waved over to Evelyn, then quickly walked over to her. (One can only walk so fast in heels) Approaching the girl, Estella smiled. “Hey Evelyn!” she enthusiastically greeted the girl. Normally a lazy girl, Estellas attitude changed the moment she entered the dance. She liked to be the life of the party, or at least she liked to have fun.

Estella smiled softly at the Mightyena girl. It had been a few hours since she had last saw the girl, so was there really all that much that could have happened during the time they had been apart? Well, it certainly didn’t hurt to ask. “So how’ve ya been, eh?” she began the conversation. In the short time that she had gotten to know the girl, Estella had already come to the conclusion that she was a sweet girl, and she hoped that she had made at least one friend throughout the day. “You look really pretty.” the Krookodile gijinka admired the nice silvery dress that Evelyn was wearing. It really suited her. Estella smiled again at Evelyn, her tail swaying behind her.

I am here: Inside the dance hall I'm hanging out with:Evelyn I feel...: 'Excited!' // Spiffy ;3 I'm thinking...: 'Can punch bowls break on their own?' // 'I don't think they can...'

((OoC: ))

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☁❀ β⒠⒜⒯⒭⒤⒳ Ӻ⒭⒜⒩⒞⒪⒤⒮ ❀☁
- Art class assistant -
User Image

'Plastic blue conversations in my room.
Saving ever tear for you. Trusting ever word untrue.
Twilight fading....'

So far the most exciting thing that had happened at the dance was the occurrence of a punch bowl breaking. And really, that wasn’t all that exciting. Beatrix had grown tired of standing and waiting for something to happen, so she decided to sit down on the closest empty seat she could find. She was a bit of a distance away from everyone else, but that really didn’t bother her too much. ‘You know…sitting by yourself isn’t exactly the best way to go about being inconspicuous. Someone is bound to notice you eventually.’
‘Oh please, Minion, you make it sound as if someone is going to discover who I am just because I’m not being social. Honestly, that’s ridiculous.’ she retaliated. It really was completely far fetched for such a thing to happen. No one could really tell what a persons true self was like unless they spoke with one another, or got to know them. And by the looks of it, no one was going to go up and get to know Beatrix. Which she truly didn’t mind. She looked down on everyone in this room, but her facial expression said otherwise. While on the outside she said ‘Hello world, may I take your order? Come talk to me! I’m friendly’, on the inside it was more so along the lines of ‘You’re all scum. I hate you all. Go die.’ But this was the beauty of being such a convincing person. Her thoughts were very much so different than her actions. ‘All I’m saying is that you should go out, be more social. Even if you do hate those that are around you. It will only help further convince them.’ Beatrix was going to hate it. Actually, she already hated the idea. It was irritating and made her question why she was even in such a position right now. It would have been so much easier to send someone else to infiltrate the school, but what’s done is done. ‘Nope. I refuse. I would rather sit here and not mingle.’ ‘But, if you don’t mingle, then you won’t get any information on anything!’ ‘Why must you make things difficult?’ Minion fluttered her wings, ignoring the last question. She tended to do that a lot.

While Beatrix dealt with her inner turmoil, she hadn’t noticed the gijinka who had been approaching her. He had a rather angry disposition, and the spikes from his forehead weren’t exactly welcoming. But still, he had the gall to approach the Butterfree. But then again, it’s not like she looked very intimidating. And I think we have covered that in the above paragraph. Anyways. While she was sitting there, the Bastiodon gijinka approached her, and he looked really nervous. “Um…I couldn’t help but notice that you were sitting here all by yourself…and I was wondering…would you..maybe..want to ….I dunno…dance with me?” Bassie rubbed the back of his head nervously. It looked like he had never asked a girl to dance before. Beatrix kind of stared blankly for a moment, which must have made him feel more nervous than he was before. If he wasn’t nervous then, he was now. But she smiled ‘happily’ and stood up, though after realizing she was much shorter than him, she flapped her wings to meet his eye level. “I would love to dance with you!” she giggled as Bassie let out a sigh of relief. He extended his hand and she grasped it as he lead her to the dance floor. The whole time, Minion was fawning over the two of them together. Beatrix, on the other hand, was plotting ways to get rid of him. It was surprisingly soothing, and helped her focus more on her false happiness. Don’t ask. ‘Maybe I should stun spore him….or poison. Yes. Let’s poison him.’ ‘Stun spore. You don’t want him dead…yet. But just play it off as an accident.’ Beatrix smiled evilly in her mind. She would pretend to enjoy this dance for the moment, but when it grew old she was going to get rid of this man. Even standing so close to him was making her sick, but she would endure it for now. She really had no choice.

'Fate changes, faster than the death of light
You supply the envy, and I'll provide the spite. Reflections cutting every face in two
Casting shadows in the pale shade of blue'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: Outside: Excitement! Inside: Is this over yet?
Thoughts: 'Stun spore, poison, stun spore, poison...decisions, decisions.'// '-sigh-'
Company: Everyone at le dance hall
State: dancing
OOC: Poor guy...I almost feel sorry for him. Then I remember that he's a Bastiodon, and I don't feel as bad anymore

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for MacheteDragon-

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

“With a crew of drunken pilots”
“We're the only Airship Pirates!”
“We're full of hot air and we're starting to rise,”
“We're the terror of the skies, but a danger to ourselves.”

User Image

User Image

Shen was getting into the mood to create a little chaos, alright. Truth be told, beneath Shen's loving, slighlty playful exterior, she was a bit of a cruel sadistic girl. As for what was in her bag? Well, you're gonna have to wait and find out. 'That's not fair! Why can't they be told what she has in that bag of hers yet?!' Because. 'Because what?' Because I said so, Asmodeus. 'When will they find out?' When I find out what's in them so I can write it and tell them in the next part of this post or the next one I write for her. 'You mean you haven't come up with an ultra cool invention for her to wreak havoc with yet?!' Not as such; she's just kept it top-secret, even from me. 'I'm not entirely sure that's possible...' 'Will you two stop breaking the 4th Wall and get the ******** back to the damn post already?!' 'Sorry, Shen.' Yes, let's get the ******** back to the damn post already. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah. Her smile only seemed to get wider and more cruel as the seconds flew by, thinking about just what torments and chaos she could create with the contents of her bag, (the nature of which having eluded even her own narrator thus far. 'WHAT DID I SAY!?' Meep.) She was about to open up her mysterious bag and draw out the chaotic devices, then proceed to toy with the unsuspecting people inside the dance hall, (she had her eye on the drunken Jacques, whom she'd recognised almost instantly. 'I never really cared for him.') But then, just as she was about to implement this newly hatched plan of hers, yet another familiar voice came to light. She turned around, and who should she spot but one of the final additions to the Revenge crew, Gigi Mar. Her grin faded within moments of her eyes resting on the ships' medical woman. Out of all the crewmates on board the lovely ship, she had been particularly fond of Gigi, for no reason other than the fact that Shen outranked her. Since Gigi was the newest addition to the crew, even being less experienced at pirating than Shen herself, that made Gigi her subordinate, her lesser, the one person on the entire ship that Shen had any authority over. Oh, how she couldn't wait to play this over later on in their time together again. But, right now, she had her personal sadistic hunger to attend to.

"It's good to see you again, Gigi," Shen said, resuming her grim grin and haunting eyes, the pupils of which seemed to change to an even darker hue. Her voice had adopted a slightly sinister tone, but the older crewmates would probably dismiss it like the grin she had been wearing. After all, while she was on the ship, Shen almost always wore that sly smile and spoke with such a hauntingly grim voice. Gigi, on the other hand, may have noticed. "I was wondering if you'd manage to find your way here. And, would you look at that! You're just in time for the fun and games to begin!" She looked over at the Gijinka, whose fusion she had recognised to be a figure of legend, Kyurem. 'Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the ship's doctor was fused to probably the only Pokémon in existence with the word 'Cure' in its name?' 'Yes.' Yes. Anyhoo, this fact did not concern her. While Gigi may have held more power as a Legendary Gijinka, and one who was quite far up the proverbial hierarchy of legends, her human consciousness was the triumphant one in the fusion, which meant that Gigi, her subordinate crewmate, was in charge. This made it certain that Shen's ideology of herself being above Gigi was still valid. At least, it did to her. Without another word or any explanation at all, Shen put the bag down on the floor and opened it up, taking out the mystery item she had been hiding it inside, even from me. It was a miniaturised, clockwork Beedrill, (it looked a little something, but not exactly, like this.) It had the same colourings and markings as your garden variety Beedrill, but it was tiny, like the size of a large nut. It was completely clockwork, and was designed to fly around in a straight line at whatever the launcher aimed it at until it hit something organic, like a person or Pokémon. Then, it would latch on and quickly and sting them with the powerful, metal stinger, which would swiftly inject the victim with whatever Shen had filled it with. In this case, a violent solution that would induce horrible itching and sores all over the body for a few hours. Not anything lethal; the victim would just need to ignore it for a while and then bury themselves in itching creams overnight. Maybe the next day, as well; Shen couldn't remember just what potency she'd made the poison!

Shen listened to the various calls of fun from her crewmates, before looking over her shoulder and saying "Just wait and see..." She turned to the doorway, standing in just enough to get a clear shot at a random target. Eenie, meenie, miney, MO! Her gaze and selection fell onto an obscenely tall woman with long, flowing, green hair. Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, she'd be fun to ******** with for a little while! Shen smiled mischievously as she loaded the gadget onto its launcher, took aim, and fired. The bug zoomed across the air of the dance hall, and came close to the green woman. But, as it always is, luck was against Shen, and a trio of children, (dressed as crude pirates, for some reason,) ran across it's flight path and threw it off-course with the metal 'weapons' they possessed, and the bug flew straight... into the fruit bowl. It latched onto the first piece of fruit it landed on, an Oran berry, and buried its stinger into the fruit. The solution was injected into the berry, and almost instantly, it burst into a gooey mess, and the Beedrill gadget would be forever useless now.

"SON OF A--"

User Image

Okay, why am I getting such a small posting block? 'Because the other girl had to reply to more people, and there was generally more she could do, so you're getting a smaller space so the both of you don't take up a ******** of space on the page.' Damn. Well, anyway... I'm in the dance hall, just putting the finishing touches on the hall's decorations so that it looks nice and fancy for whem more people start to arrive. Jacques and his Gyarados-infused friend arrived a little earlier than I'd hoped, and they had brought a trio of young Gijinka along with them dressed as pirates like they were, ('Nothing creepy or rape-y going on there, obviously.') and we still need some more drinks and concessions for the guests, which I had only just sent Donald out to get. A few other residents and Scruffy had offered to help me set up, so it was relatively easy for us to do so with the minimal time we had. Truth be told, I only finished my picnic with Kammi an hour or so ago, and now that I'm changed, I am ready to face her again! It was a very enjoyable picnic, though. So much said, so much done, so many kisses... I finally did it! I actually managed to kiss (or get kissed by) Kammi! Ohh... That was heaven! Anyhoo, I'm rambling. I grab a piece of paper from beside me. I'm standing on an elevated platform, on which is the DJ's setup. A laptop, speakers, a record turntable, a CD player, and an iPod input diode. On the boards in front of it, I hold up the paper, and staple it on. It's a list of rules about what not to do tonight. Mainly, don't do anything stupid or get hurt by anyone. Hiro's not coming to the gala; he expressed interest against it. Plus, he's more than likely break rules 24 and 25: 'Do not possess fire arms' and 'Do not let off fire arms' respectively. I sigh at the thought. Hiro, a double agent for the HAPFL. Cool, but still, it makes me hard to trust him completely, especially since the last time we met, he tried to kill me. And came damn close, too. I finish stapling the rules up, and then proceed to press play on the laptop, starting off the first track of the playlist, which will be edited throughout the night. The first track is my own choice... Please don't hate me... I sorta met them once on my travels, so I hold some sort of loyalty to them. Still, it's a good chorus, right? Right?! 'Ahh, just listen to that silence!'

I turn around, spotting that trio of children that followed Jacques inside running over to me. I frown, before they start bombarding me with questions... Ohhh... I dislike that part of young children; they can be a tad annoying occasionally. They ask whether I'm a 'bad guy' or not, and I know that Jacques has been meddling with them and stuff. I groan heavily. "Okay, what is it? Is it my height? My tail? Or is it just my multitude of huge fangs that make me look like a bad guy? Just to make a point, I grin, showing off all my sharp teeth. This scares the younger two a little, but Elise is much older. So, Jacques is trying to train the children to be his own little crew of mini-pirates. A crack-squad of people defending the island themselves as a security team... Hmm... Actually, that's not a bad idea. I sigh internally, before turning my attention back to the raving children. Already, a plan to get them away is forming. "Alright, you're doing a good job so far, but here's the thing; most bad guys don't get to become headmasters, so I'm obviously good. But, here's what you can do. I want you three to pretend to just be normal party-goers. Dance, drink some juice, have a good time, but secretly watch out for anyone who looks suspicious. People who're talking about doing bad things, people who look shifty, people who're hiding guns, and then report it back to both Jacques and me, so we know who to keep an eye on, alright?" The children look confused for a second, but then Elise leads the other two off to attend to these whims. Good girl. I look over, sighing, before spotting Zoe, (nice dress,) and Kammi, who is also... wearing... humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-humina-- 'SOMEONE HELP HIM! His mind his broken!' I instinctively wrap my tail tight around my waist so that my spikes are pointing in front of me, for two reasons: 1. I'm uber nervous, and 2. the spike should help to conceal something if things get too exciting. I wave back at Kammi (uhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~) and Zoe, shaking slightly in self-doubt and fear. I'm dead.

User Image

Ӎooɗ: angry as ********ɳ: the dance hall____________Щitɧ: the ship's crew

Tɧougɧts: SON OF A GODDAMN b***h!
Ϩtatз: standing
IɳɳerTɧougɧts: Hee-hee!

σσς: insert comment here and laugh

“But the crew stayed at its post,”
“And the Captain at his wheel!”
“We all endured the Wrath of Fate,”
“But thought our fate was sealed!”

“A chain’s as weak as its weakest link,”
“And rust did cut us through!”
“But strength in arms and hearts and heads,”
“Held 'cause our course was true!”

“If I can't fix it, then it's more broken that I thought.”

Smitten Kitten

13,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

~I'd like to make myself believe
                    That Planet Earth turns slowly~

Now, if you were to ask Gigi to recall the events occurring after her reunion with her fellow crewmates, she would probably just give you a vacant stare. After her Salute to the crew, her mind wandered, soon becoming distracted by the exotic people and their pretty attire. She vaguely remembers a hug somewhere.... but don't quote her on that.

Honestly... she should have been a Space Cadet, rather than a Pirate.

Ooooh!! Space Pirate!

Moving on...

Shaking her head to try and bring herself back to Earth, she was just in time to watch Shen's latest contraption, once again, fail miserably.

Of course, Gigi never considered an explosion of any kind to be a complete failure... Even if it was just an Oran Berry.

It was then that a familiar name managed to reach her ears. So she would finally get to meet this 'Jacques' guy she's heard so much about. From what she understood, he was quite the looker.

Her eyes trailed, following where the children had come from to see the only person who seemed to meet his description.

User ImageWell, he was certainly cute.... but from this distance, she couldn't see anything that made him particularly special.

Maybe if she got closer....

She left her crewmates, as she had done so often in the past, and walked right over to him without hesitation.

"Startin' 'em young, eh?" She grinned, watching as the children reached their target, now standing next to the Emboar Gijinka. Their unique body temperatures in such close proximity it was enough to start a mini sauna in their immediate area. She then turned her head to look at the man. "Cap'n Jacques, I presume?" She smiled, her hands on her hips before giving him a small, two-fingered salute which lead to an offered hand to shake. "Gigi Mar, at your service." She sealed it with a wink.

Location - Dance Hall
          With - The rest of the Pirates... and everyone else here, I guess...
          Feeling - Intrigued

~It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
          ~awake when I'm asleep~
          'Cause everything is never as it seems~

Merry Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image User Image
☞✚ αмιтsυяє єℓℓαвσιx ✚☜
- ⒟⒠⒫⒰⒯⒴ ⒣⒠⒜⒟⒨⒤⒮⒯⒭⒠⒮⒮ -
- ⒮⒞⒣⒪⒪⒧ ⒩⒰⒭⒮⒠ -

☁✌ σє єℓιиδα-яισи ✌☁
- Drama teacher -

If Larson thought that his actions would go un-noticed by a certain green Dragon-type, he was sorely mistaken. 'I don't suppose that the Great Pool-Toy over there--' Since he was still conversing mentally with Don, Abram nodded over towards the Lugia gijinka. '--has any control over how her fusion partner acts, if she has any at all.' 'At this point?' The Luxray quirked a furry eyebrow in Kamit's mind. 'I think she just lets 'im do whatever he wants in cases like this.' 'Hmm...' Abram cupped his chin in thought with a clawed green hand.

Leaving Zoe's lunatic soul-partner alone with his thoughts for a moment('I res--...sorry, innocence is hard to fake.'), let's get back to reality. "*giggle-snort*" The Sky High gijinka was trying not to laugh at Larson's reaction, as she pulled Kamit along behind her. "Methinks the Headmaster likes your dress, Kamit." Glancing over her shoulder at the Luxray gijinka, she grinned, which recieved a quirked navy eyebrow in response. "Either that, Zoe--" She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle('See? He knows you look good; now admit it yourself.'). "--or he's tryin' to start somethin' at the Academy by usin' one's tail as a secondary belt." Oh, good cover. 'What?'

"Well whatever his reason is, I'm sure he'd love at least one dance with you tonight." With a wicked gleam in her golden-hued eyes - and a surprised "Daah!" from Kamit -, Zoe pushed the Academy's Head Nurse towards Larson, grinning a bit too cheekily as she threw a wave in his direction. "You two play nice now~!" With that, she sauntered off to go mill about with the rest of the Dance's attendees. 'That was surprisingly evil of you, Zoe... I approve.' Abram gave his soul-partner a satisfactory nod. 'And it was fun, too.' Throwing a mischevious wink over her shoulder at the (happy?)couple, Zoe headed towards the snack/drink table...

...leaving Kamit to skid to a stop - which is impressive, given she was wearing heels -, before she crashed into Larson completely, sending them both toppling to the ground. "...I totally meant t'do that." 'Sure y'did.' 'Shush, you.' Brushing it off like it was no big deal(be quiet, Abram 'I'd like to see you try and make me.'), the Gleam Eyes gijinka smoothed down her skirt a bit, then gave Larson's attire for the evening a quick once-over with her (own, considering she and Zoe share eye color)golden-hued eyes, hands on her hips. "...You clean up pretty good for a Headmaster, y'know."

Mood: totally not embarrassed / mischevious
Thoughts: 'Way t'be smooth, Kamitsure.' 'I'd like t'see you play it off while wearin' heels.' / '...For some reason, I wanna do that aga--' 'Is that Florence over there by the snack table?'
Company: everyone @ --^ (mainly Larson for Kamit)
State: standing, hands on her hips, talking to Larson / heading for the snack/drink table
OOC: :3

User Image User Image

Merry Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
✩๑ αȶsʉɱɨ αȑҡσ ๑✩
User Image

'Anata no tame ni ikite ikitai,
zeitaku sasete kureru nara~'

Meanwhile...

In all honesty, Natsumi wasn't that surprised that Danny skipped Combat Class earlier that afternoon; come to think of it, she didn't really remember seeing him.
'Although seeing the Headmaster get trounced by that blue-haired pirate was rather amusing.' One'a these days, Florence, I'll make sure that everyone sees that happen. 'I'm going to hold you to that.' Right, then. Moving on, the DNA gijinka was tempted to nag talk Danny's ear off for skipping class, but his question about going to get some punch threw her off a bit. "Wha..." She blinked bemusedly for a moment or two. "Wasn't the punch bowl just destr--" Nope! Just as Natsumi pointed in the direction of where the former punch bowl was, a second one(not broken) was being put in its place, the delicious red liquid(...) sloshing around a bit as the bowl was set on the table.

"...Never mind, then." She gave the Banette gijinka a small shrug. "If you wanna go get some punch, then let's go g--" 'He's here.' From where he was in Natsumi's mind, Florence nodded in the direction of the Drama teacher(Zoe), heading towards the snack/drink table herself. 'I'm sure she's just getting herself a drink, Florence.' 'Still.' The Deoxys glowered at the Rayquaza gijinka. 'That ruddy green gecko will get what's coming to him for Drama class earlier.' '...You don't have anything, do you...' 'I'm working on it!' Ahh, half-baked plans...

'I can live just for you,
if you can let me live luxuriously~'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: wary
Thoughts: 'Then there was that weapon that the pirate had...' 'Oh-kay...'
Company: everyone @ --^ (mainly Danny)
State: heading for the snack/drink table, talking to Danny
OOC: 'And I would've gotten away with wailin' on 'im, if it weren't for that Nurse'a his.' 'And her little kitty, too!'

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
♠☠ ʗαρϮ. Јαϲɋʊєs ѴєɍɍαϮ ☠♠
- Security Officer for G.E.R.M., and Capt. of 'the Raging Boar' -

'When I come back from a mighty quest, I have no need for sleep or rest.
I head to a tavern for a drink, and get so drunk I cannot think.
A wench by my side, a jug of mead; these are the things that I most need,
So I sit back and sing this song, and drink and party all night long...'

Jacques was amused by how fast the headmaster was able to dismiss the children back to him. He was even more amused by how fast Olivia's entire crew (or near to it) had managed to arrive to this li'l shindig almost at once, not to mention so many other people. And he didn't even want to start thinking about the women around... It was like a buffet line... so many choices, so many decisions... He was afraid that if he tried to decide on one, his mind would lock up. It was like trying to choose between gold and diamonds... or mead and rum... accordions and guitars... 'Hm... looks like Gerard already made his choice of companion for the night... funny that he chose Catie's mum. probably hopes that she'll wanna tie him up too' 'There are children that can read these posts, Jaq...''Sorry, sorry, Pumbaa... won't happen again... for a while, at any rate. Hopefully, Olivia wouldn't take offense to him chasing some'a her crew members for a li'l bit of fun, seein as the children seemed to have lost interest in playing pirate, and were more interested in running around the dance floor while Catie's mother (who was supposed to be watching over them) was dancing with Gerard. He really didn't wanna get on Livvy's bad side... Especially after the whuppin' she gave Larson in the combat class. Jacques was impressed... The look on the big scaly kid's face was priceless afterwards... 'Silly Landlubber, shoulda' left the battlin' to pirates.'

He didn't participate in the class, since he was pretty sure that the little native woman he accidentally felt up that morning was still looking for an excuse to skewer a pig for the feast and didn't wanna give her a chance to do so. He did, however, help out a few of the fire type students (at Larson's request), coaching them on controlling their inner flame sacs and heat emission, so that they didn't accidentally burn someone. Just as Jaq was about to start deciding who to chase after first of the women currently there, (he was leaning toward Eris, because she looked like she needed to loosen up the most of Olivia's crew), A minor explosion near the food cart caught his attention. He leapt out of his chair, a Blast Burn already forming in his hand, in preparation to deal with the threat. 'What, you thought I forgot I was actin' as extra security for the campus? I ain't drunk that much... yet.' He searched for the source, and saw that one of the girls on Olivia's crew was looking disappointed. He guessed that she was the avatar of discord on Liv's little team.
'Well, that rules her out. Don't much like people that cause chaos for no real reason' 'Y'mean like you tried earlier with the kids?' 'Oi, that was a leg imitate...leer regiment... okay maybe I do need to cut back a bit on the drinking... anyhow, it was an effort to help with the security on the island.' 'Suuure it was.' Jacques was curious on how so little alcohol could affect him so quickly... usually his inner fire burned it out, letting him drink more with less effects. He noticed that one of Olivia's crew members had sauntered over to him,'Ah, a couple'a ice types in the room... that would explain the heat thing.' almost at the same moment he noticed that Larson appeared to be covering a "bone rush" attack up on stage after seeing the Headmistress in her slinky dress 'Hell, I'm gettin a bit steamed over here from her looks too... no wait, that's the ice coolin' me down... dammit... focus, Jaqqui.... Jacques held up a hand after the woman introduced herself as Gigi, stepped back a few feet, and let his fire flare up a bit, so that he could burn off the alcohol. He walked back up to the woman, still steaming from his pores, and bowed to her, taking her hand, kissing her knuckles gently, and smiling."Captain Jacques Verrat, of the Raging Emboar, at yours.."He knew better than to affect a 'piratey' accent around other pirates. T'was in bad taste. Suddenly, the children seemed to remember that they were supposed to be helping him, and came running back over to him at that moment, annoying him a bit...'Ruddy kids...they're always good combusken blockers... oi....' "Good work, lad and lasses... I'm glad yarr could tell he was no real threat, bein the headmaster and all. Maybe y'all should be headin over to the lil ghost girl that tried to blow up the snack bar, eh? Seems like she could be the real problem here." Jacques chuckled and grinned, turning back to Gigi, raising an eyebrow, a pair of empty glasses and the bottle of rum. " Yeah... gotta catch em before they lose their love o' the sea and adventure, don't ya know... So... how 'bout a drink?"

'Hey! Hey! I want more wenches!
Hey! Hey! More wenches and mead!
Hey! Hey! I want more wenches;
lots of wenches is what I need...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Entertained
Thoughts: "Bloody kids... Oh well, they're gone now, and I have a new source of entertainment with me... Let's see how this develops..."
Company: Gigi
State: pirate blaugh pirate
OOC: This was fun too biggrin

Ruthless Hero

User Image

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
                                                              ταïρα
                                                              chαvαtαngαkwunuα
                                                              ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

ωαкαи тαиαи кïcï υи, ωαивlï cïкαlα
                                                              < мαу тнє gяєαт ѕρïяïт вlєѕѕ уσυ, lïттlє єαglє >

๑۞๑
                                                              ๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
                                                              ๑۞๑

The room filled with malice as the native stared at the familiar face in front of her. The eyes reflected back her own scowl. <”This is Stupid...I look like a..a..a Gatherer!”> Tai huffed angrily as she turned away from her room’s mirror. “Mirror” a strange concept to her..It was like a bowl of still water that never dripped..She wasn’t sure if she really liked it or not..Her eyes drifted back to the mirror as she took in her form and wrinkled her brows once more.

She really didn’t like to admit it, but she liked dressing up some times..Her eyes caught on the stones and metal that accented her ceremonial dress. They where from her mother, the woman always seemed to want Tai to stay home and be a Gatherer rather then a Warrior. A smile spread across her face as she stepped out of the room and made her way to the door leading to the hall way. She stopped as she stared at the door and gingerly touched the handle alert and waiting for something to happen. After a moment of silence she turned the knob and opened the door quickly jumping out fluttering her wings slamming the door behind her.

The hallway to her dorm echoed with the door and Tai looked around flushed with embarrassment at her paranoid display. <”yes..good way to not look stupid..”> the native mentally berated herself as her face slowly turned red. She felt like an idiot sometimes, especially when it came to the White devil’s contraptions that they all seemed to find so easy. With a quick ruffle of feathers and straightening of dress Tai began walking down the hall.

Frankly, Tai didn’t know why she was even going to the “Dance” it made her feel silly and embarrassed..And when she was embarrassed she tended to get violent and she knew it, but dang it, what was the native supposed to do!? She was a warrior! Not some kind of wasicun winyan <white woman> dressing all fancy and parading herself around. She could hear the music and winced at their strange beats. Half of her wanted to just turn around and just go back to her room or run into the woods and hunt..But Tai was not a quitter, she wasn’t going to run away from this.

The native grit her teeth and stepped into the dance hall. It was like a zoo in there, she only knew a few of the people by glances. She couldn’t tell at all what the hell a “Vote” was! As her eyes scanned the room she seen the man from earlier that day..The one that picked her up..Moved her and embarrassed her completely at her lack of physical strength in comparison. She felt her face heating up at the thought of that pie-reet man. With a squeek of anger Tai made a B-line towards Jaq, raising her fist as she got close and swung at his face.

๑۞๑
                                                              ๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
                                                              ๑۞๑

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
мood: Flustered
тнoυgнтѕ: "..this is dumb! asdfghjk"
loсατïon: Dance
coмραny: everyone at the dance
ѕтαтe: Assaulting Jaq.
ooc: FINALLY i posted! ouo
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Desirable Receiver

User Image
          мorтч

It was not long after Morty had parted ways with Clair that he had realised the folly in his own actions. The two of them had indeed continued to amble around the academy grounds discussing this and that of little import. One moment they were talking of the things to do on the island, the next they were discussing the merits of each other’s hometowns. It had been pleasant but they were both rather aware of the upcoming event of the evening – The Welcoming Dance. They had both agreed that they would attend, and indeed meet up there in preference to socialising awkwardly with others they didn’t know. Morty could tell that it wouldn’t be Clair’s cup of tea, and indeed he shared that feeling. Nevertheless they had decided upon going their separate ways after Morty suggested they should get ready for the dance. It was only as he neared the guest building, where he and most other members of G.E.R.M were staying, that he suddenly caught on to the futility of his own suggestion. Yes indeed there was a dance, and it was true that there were preparations to be made for it but for Morty that would have taken five minutes tops. The reason for this fact was that he hadn’t exactly packed a great deal of clothing, just his usual attire of beige trousers, black top and a purple scarf. The look this presented was often passable as formal enough for meetings but a dance was a whole new story. He proceeded to spend most of the next couple of hours sat around in his dorm swapping and changing shirts and tops to find which one looked neater and therefore more formal. He abandoned his ubiquitous scarf/bandana combo and fiddling with his golden hair to make sure it was as immaculate as he could get it. Just because he had little to do didn’t mean he wasn’t going to put the effort in. Between his fussing and tweaking he managed to spare some time in which to begin writing a letter to Eusine, getting down as much detail as he could about the day’s events before it escaped his mind completely. It made for an interesting read, that was for sure, and he wondered just what his friend would have to say about the crazy goings on.

He set his pen down and heaved a soft sigh, checking the time and deciding that it would be appropriate to set off around now in order to get to the dance ‘fashionably’ late, as per his laid back style. The journey to the hall wherein the dance would take place was rather uneventful. There was little traffic and any he encountered were heading in a similar direction anyway. Most of the others passed him as he maintained his languid pace, not in any particular rush to arrive at what he imagined was going to be an evening of social awkwardness and standing around drinking punch. ’At least there’ll probably be a buffet.’ He assured himself, smiling at the thought as he turned a corner, coming into view of his destination. He could already hear the music playing, a song he was familiar with but he couldn’t recall the name as he wasn’t one for the popular music scene. He wandered through the open doors and blinked a few times to let his eyes adjust to the dim atmosphere and swirling light displays. He took a moment to survey the scene before his eyes locked onto his target. He raised an eyebrow as he beheld the Blackthorn gym leader. To say she looked stunning would be an understatement. Hell, he doubted that every charming word he had in his arsenal would even come close to describing it. For once in his life he was actually speechless. Luckily there was no call for words at this precise moment in time as there was a distance to go yet before he reached his fellow Johtonian. He wore his amazement with all the pride that a successful challenger would have upon leaving his gym with a new badge as he strode confidently over towards Clair.

He smirked a little at her chosen position, wall adjacent and all. But what amused him the most was the fact she was smiling, of her own free will and everything. His mind flooded with jokes and teasing comments that he could use. It was hard to just choose one. Without further pause he folded his arms cockily over his chest and made a point of observing the older gym leader.
”Wow..” His own word caught him off guard and his bravado faded a little. He cleared his throat before continuing in an attempt to rescue his dignity. “..Not only do you scrub up nice but by god, you do actually smile. You know I heard tell that you’re more likely to see Arceus himself than to see you smile, and yet this is the third time today? Or is it fourth?” He joked, regaining his composure via his mischievous wit. He grinned playfully and took a teasing step back out of striking range before bowing politely to the woman. It was time to set all jokes aside and assuage her fears with his natural charm. ”You look ravishing tonight Clair.” He stated simply. There wasn’t much need for clever wordplay here because the truth of the matter would suffice quite nicely. He stood before the other, still out of arms reach as he waited to see if that self same sense of humour he’d discovered earlier in the woman would hold up. He hoped it would, in fact he was pretty sure that it would. He didn’t feel nervous at all. The mock retreat was just that, a joke in itself intended to suggest that she would actually lash out at him when he was confident that no such thing would ever occur. Still, it was fun playing around with the all too serious gym leader. Perhaps with enough prolonged exposure he would have a positive influence on the woman. From what he’d seen thus far the theory seemed rather sound, but only time would tell.

Where?: At the dance, by a wall.
With?: Clair and many others.
Feeling?: Mischievous, Cocky, Playful, Surprised.
Pokemon: IN
OOC: Aww yeah.

Desirable Receiver

Ashley Hamilton

User Image

The day had gone pretty fast, at least that much was to Ashley’s liking. For the most part he reckoned the reason for that stemmed from two things. One: The ‘classes’ they had attended were more like introductions to what they would be doing in class, not involving any actual work. Two: He had been accompanied all day by his newfound friend Niall, whom he spent most of the time leading carefully around the corridors. It had been quite taxing on the young and impetuous male but he’d been charged with an important duty and that couldn’t be ignored. And besides that the blind male was a hottie. So it was that the unfortunate Niall had been forced to put up with Ashley’s inane gossip about this, that and whatever. Mostly it was about music but from time to time the Stunky boy would get curious about the monk once more and unleash a fusillade of pointless and often rather personal questions. Ashley couldn’t help having no shame, but he had nothing to hide and generally would answer any question he asked of others in a heartbeat were anyone to query him in a similar manner. When the last class finally ended and both Ashley and Niall had patiently waited for the others to exit before setting off once more hand in hand, it occurred to the younger male that there was supposed to be some kinda big formal dance this evening. He knew it wouldn’t be anything like the raves he attended at home since it contained the word ‘formal’. In Ashley’s experience nothing fun was ever formal. Still, if it was where everyone was gonna be then it was probably worth attending just to be part of the scene. He had felt a great degree of indecision, worrying about whether or not he should return Niall back to that Yahtzee guy who seemed to usually look after the blind male. Yet when the Stunky boy eventually just gave up and asked Niall what he wanted to do it quickly transpired that the monk was with him indefinitely until Yahtzee turned up to find him. That meant that wherever Ashley was to go, Niall would follow. Ashley being Ashley didn’t mind one bit. At least now he had a date to the dance!

Having managed to formulate some kind of action plan it wasn’t long before the two of them had arrived at Ashley’s dorm room in good time. Ashley had proceeded to deposit Niall on the nearest sofa before providing the older male with a drink and the promise that he would ‘be right back’. True to his word it wasn’t long before he returned, wearing nothing but a pair of tight fitting panties and brandishing two quite different shirts – one in either hand. He had posed the question before it had even occurred to him that the unfortunate male sat before him couldn’t even see the objects he was holding, let alone provide fashion advice upon which to choose. The airheaded young male had then proceeded to return to his room issuing several called out apologies as he continued to swap and change articles of clothing in an effort to pick something to wear for the evening’s festivities. From time to time he would pop out, more often than not half and once or twice fully naked, in order to check on the extremely patient male that had the severe misfortune of sitting through this ordeal. Ashley never let on that he was underdressed for any of these occasions, figuring that what the other male didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. Besides, what point was there in modesty (a trait the Stunky boy never seemed to possess) when the monk couldn’t even see? The young male work an impish grin as he approached Niall once more, time had passed rapidly for Ashley but probably not for his friend and it would soon be time to set off for the dance. Luckily Ashley had managed to narrow his choices of clothing down somewhat and was nearing his final decision. He bit his lip gently as he sat on the arm-rest beside Niall dressed only in his socks and underwear.

”Are you sure you’re ok?” He asked for the hundredth time that day. I’m sorry I’m taking so long but..I just wanna look my best. I mean this thing is formal but I don’t have any formal clothes so I gotta just do what I can with what I have. Who wants to be formal anyway? Formal is just another word for lame and uncomfortable.” He stated, standing up once more without even giving the other male a proper chance to respond before heading back into his room, calling out once more from therein. ”Just let me know if you need anything or whatever.” He stood before his bed and the two pairs of clothes that were laid out on the covers, biting gently at one of his lip piercings in deep consideration of which one to choose. Eventually his eyes lingered on the one that he would most like to wear and he gave a nod to himself in confirmation. ’Finally! What was that? Three hours? Two and a half? That’s gotta be a new record for you kid.’ Ashley glowered at the heavily sarcastic remark of his ever-present fusion partner, brushing it off and quickly pulling on the tight black hot pants and a long sleeved shirt that was both black and white striped to match his socks before beginning to adorn himself with a couple of wrist bands and a studded collar. He strode over to the nearest mirror and confirmed that the eye shadow and lip gloss he still had on complemented the outfit nicely. Happy with the end result he quickly retrieved his MP3 player and cellphone from the pants he’d been wearing earlier in the day and stuffed them into the tiny pockets of his current garment. He sauntered back out to Niall for the final time and made an announcement he was sure the other male would greatly appreciate.

”Alright I’m done. I can assure you I look fabulous so just say It and we can get outta here.” He said, giving a soft giggle afterwards as he quickly made his way over to the blind male and took a gentle hold of his hand. ”Shall we?” He asked rhetorically and in a feigned posh accent as he helped the other male up before tugging him out the door and off to the dance.

Where?: Hallway outside Dorm 16
With?: Niall
Feeling?: Excited, Happy, Sexy.
OOC: xD Fun post was fun~

Shirtless Poster

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Where am I. . .The Dance
Who's with me. . . Natsumi
How do I feel. . . Frustrated/Curious

OOC :: Sorry for the wait :[

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you see me...

Danny felt a bit pleased that Natsumi didn't question his angered state, or perhaps she didn't even noticed. 'Well there's a good chance that she thinks this is just how you normally look.'Banette teased as one of Danny's eyebrows twitched in irritation. 'I don't always look angry!'He screamed mentally, 'Oh yeah? What do you call that just now?'Just because Danny was yelling angrily (mentally) all the time didn't mean everyone else could hear him. So it didn't really strike him until now that his facial expression normally did show a sign of anger or irritation, even though it was mainly directed towards the small imp pokemon inside his head.
Danny scoffed, followed by a sigh as he walked quite ahead of Natsumi towards the punch bowl, it had already been replaced in a matter of minutes after he broke the first one. 'Hm, these guys sure are on top of things.'Danny thought to himself as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

The banette gijinka was closer now, so close that he could practically hear Evelyn's conversation with some girl clad in red. Though he needed to pretend to not be interested since he was being followed, Danny decided to block out the conversation and advert his gaze around the room. Soon his red orbs laid upon another couple that decided to take to the floor, though they seemed like an extremely odd pair. The woman was extremely short, and her wings resembled a butterfree, 'I think she is the art assistant I saw fluttering about in the halls earlier.'Danny observed, he did remember briefly running into her, she was the one who brought Kyo with her. Though her name escaped his mind, if she even gave one he obviously didn't remember. 'Do you feel that?'Banette spoke, suddenly serious again, it was so odd to hear him serious twice in the same hour. But Danny raised an eyebrow curiously, 'Feel what?'He pursued, for a minute Danny felt the control of his body being taken as his gaze went from the entire couple to just the butterfree.

'Her. Do you feel the darkness coming from her? It's extremely faint, but I feel and odd hatred surrounding her.'Banette said before giving Danny his will back, who immediately did not look amused, he was not fond of Banette taking it upon himself to control him all willy nilly. 'No, I don't. And you're imagining things. Look at her! There is no sort of darkness coming from her! Perhaps you are speaking about the girl behind her. We met her earlier, the one with the no arms.'Danny pointed out, and as he said, right behind the couple near a wall stood the other ghost type, she looked quite displeased, so Danny would be surprised if Banette was mistaken. 'Oh Daniel my boy, you have so much to learn.'Banette chuckled before fading away, 'Da fuq?'Danny thought confused, did Banette seriously just call him Daniel?...and 'my boy'?
Shaking the thoughts away and ignoring Banette's obsessive over-thinking, Danny decided it was time to entertain his follower, or at least create small talk. So pouring two cups of punch Danny handed one of them over to Natsumi. "You know, you don't look like the dance type. If anything I figured you be somewhere...well not here."Danny wasn't too sure himself if he was trying to insult her, or really create small talk, he never had to before, so what was one to really say in this situation?

Now you don't...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Did you hear something?...Or are you going crazy too?'

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
♠☠ ʗαρϮ. Јαϲɋʊєs ѴєɍɍαϮ ☠♠
- Security Officer for G.E.R.M., and Capt. of 'the Raging Boar' -

'When I come back from a mighty quest, I have no need for sleep or rest.
I head to a tavern for a drink, and get so drunk I cannot think.
A wench by my side, a jug of mead; these are the things that I most need,
So I sit back and sing this song, and drink and party all night long...'

'Sonofabidoof....'Jacques thought he could avoid the p*ssed-off prismatically plumed pixielike primitive punk, but unfortunately, that seemed not to be the case. He rolled with her punch yet again, this time feeling her full strength, since she wasn't exhausted like the last three times she had tried to hit him that day. It also didn't help that he was still kicking back on the table. His chair fell backwards, the rear legs snapping as he tucked and rolled backwards out of it. He stood up angrily, his beard flaring up, his hair began smoking, and a heat aura surrounded his body. He was tired of these games. It was cute the first couple of times, but he had had about enough of her. There were only so many times you can apologize for doing something wrong before snapping. He didn't like going off on her, but she brought it on herself. "<It was a bloody accident, ya li'l brat. I know your pride was hurt, but you need to realize that I am here as a guard for the school. You were making a fool of yourself in the medicine-house, not allowing the healer to tend to your friend. I had to drag you away. If you had just calmed down, you mighta' seen that the little fondle fest was your fault. Had you used your mind and not flipped out on everyone, I wouldn't have had to grab you to get your attention. Now, you need to calm down, okay? Think of what your parents would say if they knew you were representing your people so poorly here. I can't imagine constantly attacking a guy who made an honest mistake and spent the next hour apologizing to you for it would be proper by their reckoning, do you?"> She still seemed angry at him but was currently mulling over what he said to her. He seemed to have struck a chord in her. So, Jacques did the next best thing he could in that situation. He quickly flashed a smile at both women in front of him, and waved at Gigi. "Adieu, darlin'. I'mma go see how the other pirates are handlin the Raging Tepig crew." <'And you think of what I said, kid. Alright?&gt; 'You handled that well, Jacques...' 'Thanks, Pumbaa. To be honest, I was about to blow her through a wall, but that wouldn't have helped with my apology. I hate when people act like that over silly mistakes'

Jacques walked over to where Olivia, Lilian, and Eris were standing, still holding the bottle of rum. He sat down near them, and listened to Olivia heckle him for a bit about getting tossed on his *ss by the young woman. He noticed that Joseph had woken up from his "Nap" and was standing around totally-not-paying-attention to Olivia as he performed his security duties. Jacques chuckled and nudged her, jerking his head in Joe's direction. "Looks like ya got an admirer, Olivia..." He turned to Eris and Lillian, delivering a coy smile and glasses to both of them as the kids heckled Shen a ways away from them. He proposed a toast, and held his glass up. "To adventure, to love, to freedom, and" "To getting your *ss handed to you by a girl half your size." "Shush, Gerard."Jacques chuckled as the older man sat down with them, out of breath from dancing and muttering something about "Karmic backlash". Jacques guessed that he was making a comment about the young woman, who he still hadn't managed to get a name from, knocking him on his arse. Jacques let Mufasa (his luxray) out of his pokeball, and the great lion settled onto the floor behind him. Jacques pointed at the young woman who had punched him out, telling Mufasa that if she tried to come anywhere near Jacques, he was to eat her. The lion growled in what he could only assume was a chuckle of amusement, and shook his head, before grooming himself."Oh what the hell, you're against me too?"The others near the table laughed, except Eris. He poked at her with a finger."Oi- why the long face? Too damn pretty to look that 'meh' about the world." Jacques smiled at her, and took a sip of his drink. 'Not exactly the smoothest way to start a conversation...' "Oh hush, Pumbaa."

'Hey! Hey! I want more wenches!
Hey! Hey! More wenches and mead!
Hey! Hey! I want more wenches;
lots of wenches is what I need...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Relaxing a bit.
Thoughts: "Let's see how this develops..."
Company: Many, many pirates
State: pirate blaugh pirate
OOC: Not gonna be posting for a couple weeks after this. Finals are coming up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff