Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Cutesmasher

Miyu caught up with her daydreamiing about the phrase her father kept on repeating, she forgot that there's no teachers today. She walked out into the courtyard saying the phrase over and over again. what does father mean by if i ever met anyone like uncle naruto, run? she shakes her head. i mean uncle naruto is weird and all.. but should i really run from him??
l Captivated l
Miyu caught up with her daydreamiing about the phrase her father kept on repeating, she forgot that there's no teachers today. She walked out into the courtyard saying the phrase over and over again. what does father mean by if i ever met anyone like uncle naruto, run? she shakes her head. i mean uncle naruto is weird and all.. but should i really run from him??

*Kiami walks up to Miyu and says something important to her* Naruto is my daddy. =>.<= And hey, my daddy is not weird stare . I'll answer the question for you . Don't ever run when my daddy when you meet him =^.^=

Sparkly Cutesmasher

inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l

*Kiami walks up to Miyu and says something important to her* Naruto is my daddy =>.<=

"hey kiami" she said to her emotionlessly. "well sorry, but hey that's what my dad told me" Miyu sits on one of the school bench still thinking over that thought. "hmmm.. might that be true?"
l Captivated l
Heavenly_Demonic
what does it take to be a prefect?

((you mean a perfect?? that's like straight 4.0.. which i can barely get at school so far.. and if you want to enroll you must know OCC AND IC..))

ooc: lol... i got a 3.36 on my report card last time -.-

Sparkly Cutesmasher

Kamied
l Captivated l
Heavenly_Demonic
what does it take to be a prefect?

((you mean a perfect?? that's like straight 4.0.. which i can barely get at school so far.. and if you want to enroll you must know OCC AND IC..))

ooc: lol... i got a 3.36 on my report card last time -.-

OCC: i usually get between 3.5 - 4.0 whee WHY AREN'T GUYS ENROLLING!!
ooc: are we allowed to go to different school parties/dances etc
l Captivated l
inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l

*Kiami walks up to Miyu and says something important to her* Naruto is my daddy =>.<=

"hey kiami" she said to her emotionlessly. "well sorry, but hey that's what my dad told me" Miyu sits on one of the school bench still thinking over that thought. "hmmm.. might that be true?"

*Kiami follows Miyu and sits next to her* Would you like some Ramen? Our family makes the best Ramen ever!! My daddy told me the secret ingredient. Sadly he did not want me to have the same last name as him. I wonder why...

Sparkly Cutesmasher

Kamied
ooc: are we allowed to go to different school parties/dances etc

OCC: yea!! go anywhere!! just come back to RP and that's all right for me!! whee

Sparkly Cutesmasher

inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l
inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l

*Kiami follows Miyu and sits next to her* Would you like some Ramen? Our family makes the best Ramen ever!! My daddy told me the secret ingredient. Sadly he did not want me to have the same last name as him. I wonder why...

"sure... give me a bowl" Miyu looks around seeing that the air is beginning to smell like Ramen. "well your dad was a really good ninja... and also a very good ramen cooker. that i know for a fact." she smiles for once.
inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l
inn0c3nt_as1an_bab133
l Captivated l

-Kami looks around at random people and starts looking towards the stair railing... then starts to smirk-

Sparkly Cutesmasher

Miyu looks at the forest. it's mysterious yet sweet in its own way. "i wonder what lies in that forest." she mutters to herself as she began to smell the greet aroma from the ramen. ramen is good.. but i prefer riceballs sometimes.

Sparkly Cutesmasher

((i must go!! crying but continue to RP to keep my thread alive.. pretty please... hey couzin.. if this thread actually lives, you can be second in charge!! blaugh ))
l Captivated l
((i must go!! crying but continue to RP to keep my thread alive.. pretty please... hey couzin.. if this thread actually lives, you can be second in charge!! blaugh ))

(( haha ok. i will pm you with the new people that want to join ))
ninja BUMP! ninja BUMP! ninja BUMP! ninja BUMP! ninja BUMP! ninja BUMP! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces