Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔══════════════╗

ჯąїη Șɧɑʐʊɱɑ

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Xain felt quite strange around the other girl by himself as he noticed Marie leave so he bowed gracefully before the other girl and took a hurried leave as he went back to his room and gathered his stuff for class. After finishing at his dorm room he wandered down the hall, with his bag on his back wondering what to do untill he actually had to go to class. After a bit of walking he saw Marie walking down the hall..but when he saw her he froze and hurried to hide his eyes so that he didn't seem like a creeper. Its not that Xain was appauled by the sight, it was just that he didnt want to harm anything that he already had with his new friendship with the girl. "M-Marie! What happened to your cloths?! "He managed to say as he heard the girl approaching up near him walking back to get changed. It's not like he wanted to keep the girl from getting dressed its just he was wondering if there was anyone that he should..how most people would say.. Go after. Soon after thinking this he saw the boys laying on the ground down the hall and instantly knew that she had already taken care of the problem "Well... Looks like my question I-is out of the picture...I was going to see if a certain problem n-needed to be corrected..b-but I can see that you already dealt with it."He said as he managed a laugh that was more like a chuckle. He found it so amazing that a nice girl like herself could take care of people so easily. Its not like Xain couldn't deal with people, he normally want to show his strength considering that most people he knew were scared of it. The only time he was going to fight now was when it was absolutely necessary to.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image
✂---As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

Ivy smiled, "Great, I'll try not to hurt you~" She grabbed his shoulders and sat him down on a stool, "This way I can reach hehehe." She stood behind me and placed her hands on his head, and moved around the hat a bit, "Man it's really on there..." She mumbled. "Hmmm what to do..." She was more speaking to herself, but if Takashi had any ideas that would be good too, "Do you have any ideas wolf-kun?" She asked and turned to face him, now he was more of a better height. Ivy tugged on the hat again, this time from the front, his bangs had been made messy now. "Maybe if you wear something else to take the attention off the hat, or we can cut the hat off your head?" She had a feeling he wouldn't be up for that but it was an idea. She went back to her own chair and tried to come up with more ideas, "I don't really want to do this, but I could wear something more embarrassing if you want?" She sighed a she said that, Please no...she thought, she did not want to.

But maybe I won’t, because I left it all behind.
Now I’m stuck with this, and that’ll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.
-----
It's music to my ears . . .

Selorra Norette

Selorra turned and placed her hands on her hips, her lips curving into a smirk. "Oh trust me, I don't think my class will have any trouble 'bringing it.' I just hope your students will be able to move their paintbrushes and crayons as fast as my kids will be moving their bows and picks." She frowned as she noticed some boys coming out of a building with blood on their faces. She let out a puff of air. "Oh boy, here we go already." She began to walk towards the boys, then stopped and turned back to Usai. "Would you care to come along, Professor Usagi?"

User Image

. . . and food for my soul.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi Yukairi

Takashi let her drag him to the seat and held still for her, he winced a few times when she tried to move it around. When she asked what to do he almost answered with a sarcastic answer before she seriously asked him. "Not a one." he shook his head letting the bunny ears flop around, he blushed with a growl. "Stupid hat." He stated before feeling her tug on his hat, "Agh." he groaned painful as he frowned at her. Hearing her stupid ideas he sighed before raising a brow when her last option. "More embarrassing then this hat on a boy? I would love to see that." he stated as he leaned back looking over her body. "This will be funny." he added chuckling slightly.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy apologized at every wince and frown he gave, she looked around the classroom, "What so funny?" She asked curoiusly, " And I'm sure we can find something worse...just not too cute....I hate cute things." She muttered that last part of her sentence. She got up from her stool and gave a Takashi a good pat on the back before walking to the other side of the classroom. Ivy opened up a closet and inside seemed to be all sort of dress up stuff, which mostly was bunny stuff. "I think I found something wolf-kun...." She mumbled and turned around to face him, there was one bunny maid outfit and one was a full out bunny mascot costume. She groaned at the costumes, "Well come have your pick..." She told him with her head slung down, but he had gotten hurt because of her so she had to do something.

-----

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Professor Usagi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- His adorable brother
Thoughts at the moment- Bad boys bad boy, what you gonna do~

Usai looked over the teacher as she said she would bring it, he smirked cutely as he held up his thumb. "I'll make sure to do a profile painting of you just to show how good we are good." he nodded putting his thumb down. Seeing Norette's eyes drift to behind him, he glanced over his shoulder seeing the mess. Hearing that she was going to split it up he really didn't like violence, he was done with that for a long time. But that's why he was teacher here isn't it. He gave her a smile and nod. "Lets go get them." he stated as he followed her to the bloody boys. "What's going on boys?" he asked tilting his head cutely with a happy smile on his face. "No fighting remember?" he lectured.

(V)
(^o^)
c("')("')

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi Yukairi

Takashi could agree with her there, cute things just weren't meant to be wore. He agreed fully until he saw the two outfits she pulled out of his brothers closet. "what is my brother into." he asked before looking at the mascot outfit a bit more closely. "Ah... This will fit a boy a bit taller than you so I guess whatever that other one is." He stated not really have looked at it as he placed it back in his brothers closet. Turning around he was rather close to her as he looked at the second outfit, that was surprisingly very cute. His face blushed slightly as he looked from the outfit to her, "Are you really going to do this? Just to cheer me up?" he inquired curiously as he moved some hair from out of her face. It wasn't normal for girls to do things for him, he was the men brother when Usai was the nice and thoughtful one.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy nodded at his response, the mascot outfit was too big, she looked at the outfit that Takashi pulled out the other outfit. She swore under her breath at the sight of the outfit, she reached to grab it from him, causing her to get even closer, she pulled back from him. "Yeah I'm going to wear it, you're cleary upset with the hat plus you got hurt because of me...so this is payback. " She looked back at the outfit, "I will be honest I do not want to wear this..." she said monotnely but added a laugh after, "Now is there somewhere I could change?" She left the sight of the horrible closet and looked for an empty room.

-----
ooc:: I will have a pic tommorow xD

Selorra Norette

"Yeah, good luck getting me to sit for that." Selorra teased before reaching the boys. They looked up as the two approached, then grinned."Yeah? And who's going to stop us?" They moved closer, their scuffle with each other forgotten with the arrival of a new form of entertainment. Suddenly, one took a swing at Selorra.

User Image

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Professor Usagi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- Miss Norette
Thoughts at the moment- Bad boys bad boy, what you gonna do~

Usai was moving his fingers through his hair just as the male students began to speak, "Childish don't you think?" he started as his eyes sharpen as if something awoken deep within him as his glasses fell off as he blocked the boys hit. Death was held now in Usai's eyes, "Heh you hit like my grandma." he stated coldly as he kicked the one boy away. "Hitting ladies is one of my no no. Want to try it on me?" he tilted his head with a grin. Suddenly the two boys started to come at Usai, the professor took no time sending the boys down to the ground with bruises. "I suggest you take your studies seriously because you can't make it in this world if you can't even beat an art teacher." Usai bent to pick up his glasses not placing them on yet but picked them up to have them not stepped on. "You alright Miss Norette." he asked turning to look at her. "Never did like showing this side of me, but its why I got hired." he chuckled slightly.

(V)
(^o^)
c("')("')

Selorra Norette

The boys scrambled as Selorra barked for them to go to the nurse's office, then the principal's. Once she made sure they were going in the right direction, she turned towards Usai. "Thank you Professor, but that wasn't necessary." She smirked as she slipped in close to him, stuck a bunny sticker on his forehead, then danced out of reach. "I was hired here for a reason as well. I hope your kids will be able to paint as well as you can fight, or I'm afraid they'll never be able to catch up with my class."

User Image

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi Yukairi

Takashi couldn't believe this girl was going to subject herself to the torture as him, it made him slightly calmer as he listened to her. When she asked for a changing area he pointed to a door next to the closet. "The dressing room for the models he uses for class changes in there." he commented swiftly as he looked at her once more with his blue eyes. She was differently a weird kid, but maybe school wouldn't be so bad anymore.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy nodded to him and went inside the change room. In a couple of minutes she started to hang her clothes on the door, "Oh god this is horrible..." She mumbled before she finished slipping on the shoes and put on the bunny ears. "I can't pull this off.." She stated awkwardly before opening the door and walking back inside the art room, she could barely walk in the high heels, "I can barely walk..." She muttered before looking back up to Takashi, 'Well at least I'm taller, eh wolf-kun?"

-----

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi Yukairi

Takashi could hear her through the door, it wasn't like it was sound proof he kept chuckling at her as she grumbled. As she opened the door he saw her wear even the high heels, why would she do that? It made him laugh slightly, but when he took a moment to look at her he was a bit surprised. In her normal clothing it didnt' seem that she had boobs well not big ones anyways. He couldn't help but stare a moment as he looked away with a smirk. "Go change before someone from this school rapes you." he commented looking away. "Its ok I dont' need a side kick bunny." he teased giving a glance to her with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces