Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Noob

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

N i c k i e - N i c k !

i get disapointed when my sister says "want a cookie?" and she gives me ritz crackers.

Nichole had just arrived to the new school, and thought flooded her head. She was nervous about everything. But was very upset with her sister. Family never leaves family. Even if they lived in a rough area they had each other. But she was here now. And that wasn't going to change. She took a deep breathe in, then stopped. She remembered she might be roomed with a girl. And that would be the worst thing in the world. Nichole was, in fact, a lesbian. She was always around guys, and she looked just liked one. She blushed at the sight of all the girls and rubbed her face. "Okay, Nicki. Just keep going and find your room. And just stay there." But it might not be as easy as Nichole had thought, She just wondered around, confused as ever.

[[OOC: sorry i know it sucks. im rusty. anyway... thats all i got for first post. xDD]]
User Image

User Image

mood;; nervous excited.
location;; school campus.
Dance. Till. We. Die.

User Image
            STFU User Image STFUUser ImageSTFUUser ImageSTFU User Image

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi Yukairi

Takashi had heard the girl behind him was laughing at him softly, he would let it go but it slightly made him irritated. But when she fell into him it knocked him on his knees as he glanced back, it may have looked like he was glaring but it was just the mood he was in. Standing up he stood taller than her, by four inches but it was still something as he listen say sorry. "Look usually I would be forgiving but don't think when you laugh it can't be heard. Even if I am wearing a f****ing bunny hat doesn't mean you can just laugh at whoever you want." he stated sourly as pulled on the ear showing her he couldn't take it off. "My brother thought it would be funny if i go to a school full of dicks with this on my head. Funny right?" he stated letting go of the ear as he sighed looking away. "Just watch where your going midget." he grumbled turning away starting to walk off.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image
✂---As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

Ivy was definitely surprised at his response, she didn't respind to any of his questions, his tone coming off as sarcastic and the questions rhetorical. She would have ignored this person, if not for his midget comment. She walked right after him and stood in front of him, "I know I'm short, and I'm sorry for laughing at the fact that you're wearing a bunny hat." She said harshly, "And just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean you have to go making fun of something I can't control." Her voice cracked slightly, embarrassing right? But she wasn't used to standing up for herself to strangers. She turned around to walk away, her bright green bag-pack hung low on her back, but fate would have that when she walked away she crashed into someone bigger. "Hey watch it!" He yelled and pushed Ivy, but she wasn't easily moved so she just stood her ground. Ivy looked down at her feet- her fists clenched she sighed and walked away, she looked at her schedule, she didn't really know where to go but she walked passed what looked like an art room, and it was empty! Except for the teacher, the tables were bigger than normal, and art supplies were everywhere, she took a seat at the back and started to doodle on her work.

But maybe I won’t, because I left it all behind.
Now I’m stuck with this, and that’ll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.
-----

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image User Image
Professor Usagi& Takashi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- His painting
Thoughts at the moment- Pretty day, Cure-ah Cure-ah, Futari wa, PRETTY CURE-AH~

Takashi looked at her as she stood in his way, "Something you can't control sounds like your now in my boat." He grumbled before a male bumped into the short girl. Seeing him get upset and try to push her he moved in the way of the male glaring at him. Seeing the stranger girl walk away he was left with the big muscle guy. 'thanks midget.' he thought as he made a fist raising a brow wondering what he was going to do.

Usai heard someone come in but didn't look up just yet as he was still finishing his paint. Looking up he saw quiet a cute girl, "Ah so cute." he spoke as he stood up. "My are you going to take my class? You can call me Usagi." he pointed to himself cutely as he walked closer to her. "What brings you here my dear?" he looking over her drawing. "Ah not bad at all." he clapped for her. Hearing the door slam open he saw his brother come in with a bruise on his cheek. "What happened my little cute, adorable brother?" he asked feeling worried as he moved over to him.

"There was this midget and she bumped into to me then another man, and he took it out on me because she left. Oh and I hate this hat." he pushed Usai out of his way. "Where is the ice?" he started before seeing the girl. "Ah.... I see you're already friends with her." Takashi gave a slightly glare at her. "You're welcome. That guy was about to come squash you like a bug." he informed her before feeling a pack of ice with a bunny on it pressed to his face. "Don't you have any regular stuff!" he asked feeling a bit out of place. "Why is all of your stuff covered with bunnies." he inquired but held the ice to his bruised cheek.

(/)
(^o^)
c("')("')
╔══════════════╗

ჯąїη Șɧɑʐʊɱɑ

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Xain noticed the other girl as he stood at the door and Marie invited him in. As he saw the other girl he got really nervous like the first time he met Marie. He froze for a second before entering the room slowly and looking around. Looks like she had gotten a room that was just as big as his was and it seemed to be in decent shape as well. "Well..Thats quite a warm invitation that you gave me there..h-huh Marie? Well...as I told Marie...Im not that good of a musician..."Xain then looked and saw that all of Marie's stuff was there but some still seemed to have not been unpacked.he wondered if he would have to end up asking if he should help or not so he stood there wondering for a bit if he should. "Sorry it took me so long...I had to unpack all my stuff and tidy up a bit...If you want..I can help you get settled as well... I-I tend to be quite good with making things nice and clean...Considering that is all I did when I lived back home..."He said as he smiled at her and wondered in letting her shut the door if she wanted to. Hopefully he looked presentable enough to let her think good of him. He tried his best to stay as clean as possible and presentable to most people that he had interacted with "I-im sorry miss...its very nice to meet you...My name is Xain Shazuma.." Xain managed to let the words escape from his lips as he was still quite nervous with the new person there. He really knows that he should stop acting like a wimp in front of Marie if he wants to attempt to impress his friend but he still had a really hard time doing that. "I-I was actually stopping by to see if you would possibly want to go get something to eat with me M-Marie...If needed, I can help you settle in and we can go get something...But if not its understandable...I-I usually eat by m-myself anyways...im used to it.." He offered to go get the food and was really hoping that she would accept. If he wanted to become even closer with the girl he would want to spend a lot of time with her considering she is all he has as a 'friend' at this new school. Maybe she would shut him down and say she was busy.. That usually happened with him... So its not really anything new to him

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy looked up at the teacher as he stood up, "Oh yes...um uh Usai, I would like to take this class." She gave a slight smile, this teacher seemed to be overly nice, but it was better than a really mean teacher. Her glare then went over to door, it was that boy again, and he seemed angry. She was surprised to hear that these two were brothers, but then again she could see the resemblance in their appearance, but they acted totally different. Ivy looked up over that boy, he had gotten hurt because of her she slung her head down, what a terrible day. She felt his glare on her without even looking at him, "Sorry..." She mumbled before reaching into her bag and reached out a normal icepack, she was using it to keep her food cold, but it had been kept clean she got up and walked to him, and just like most people he towered over her. Ivy handed him the normal ice-pack and took the bunny one from him she had started to mush it in her hands, it seemed his face had already melted some of it. She went back to her seat feeling awkward and embarrassed, she continued her doodle, not looking at her teacher or his brother.

-----

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image User Image
Professor Usagi& Takashi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- His painting

Usai looked at the girl and shook his head when she called him by his name, "Usa-gi~" he stated correcting her. But when he saw that she switched the ice pack he frowned looking over to the girl seeing she was treating his brother nicely. "But if you do that when will get used to the bunnies." he asked folding his arms. His face was pushed away by Takashi, "Why are you so mean to me." he asked tearing up.

Takashi groaned feeling the pain of his brother weigh on him. Feeling the new ice pack he winced at the coldness as he glanced at the girl hearing that she was sorry. He felt somewhat bad for her now, "If I really didn't like you I would have let the thug get you. But somehow I still stood in the way." he shrugged before his brother started to hug him calling him a hero to women of the school. "Usai. Shut up." he blushed slightly.

(/)
(^o^)
c("')("')

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy nodded at his correction, "I apologize Usagi." she stated kindly. But then a surprised expression come on her face when he started to tear up. "Is he always like this." She asked the boy with a laugh. Even though his comment about not actually hated her was most likely a lie, it still felt somewhat nice to hear. She giggled at hoe the two brothers acted, she looked down at the ice-pack and shuddered, "Too cute...." She mumbled and put it back in the freezer, she placed her glance at the boy, "Oh, what's your name?" She asked casually, before pulling up a stool and sitting closer to the front, "Unless me to call you Bunny-chan or Usagi-kun." She said with a smile, thinking that this would most likely piss him off.

-----

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image User Image
Professor Usagi& Takashi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- Students

Usai's and Takashi's mouth dropped when she mentioned what she she call Takashi. Takashi's eyes would have gone red if they could have but his eyes glared down at her, this girl was not getting on his good side. But suddenly Takashi was thrown out of the way, "No no me Usagi. I'm the bunny~" he demanded pulling the girl into a small hug. "Don't confuse this wolf with something as cute as me." he added feeling slightly hurt.

"To answer your question. Yes. He is always like this.
" Takashi added on the floor feeling the pain of his side and the pain of his face. "Why is everyone beating me up today?" he asked in question.

(/)
(^o^)
c("')("')

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image

Ivy saw the boys eyes go all red, she looked awkwardly at the boy and tried to make it up with a smile, like that would help. Next thing she knew she was pulled into a hug by Usagi, she didn't really hug him back, but the thought was nice. She looked over at Takashi, "Well Wolf-kun I am sorry for laughing at your bunny hat, I understand a little bit why it would annoy you." She smiled and let go of Usagi, "Why don't we try to get the hat off?" She asked, " I'm getting a bit bored." Was her reasoning, she didn't quite know what to say to his beating up comment, so she just left her comments at that.

-----
You better stand tall
When they're calling you out.

Kera Langston

"Mergh." Kera rolled over in bed as the annoying drone of an alarm clock pierced through her dream. Groaning, she swung her arm out and slammed her hand on the off button. She didn't want to get up. She didn't want to go to that place. But it didn't matter what she thought, which became apparent as her mom began pounding on the door. Heaving a sigh, Kera managed to drag herself into an upright position and begin preparing for her day. Her mother didn't try to hide her disgust at Kera's outfit when she came downstairs, but she held her tongue. She simply handed her only daughter enough money for bus fare, then took off in her shiny red sports car. At least she was kind enough to pay for the bus. Kera finished packing and downed a bowl of cereal, then made her way to the bus stop. She was the only one there, and the bus wasn't too crowded. Good. Fewer people to annoy her. When she was finally standing before the gates of the school, she sighed. This was the start of her "new life," her "chance at redemption." Whatever. There was a bit of a crowd milling about in the courtyard, and Kera had to shoulder her way to a more secluded area. She pulled a handful of papers from the bag hanging at her side and shuffled through them, finally finding the map. "Let's see, room four . . ." She soon found it and made her way up. When she entered her room, she found it empty. It seemed her roommate had not made their way up. "Heh! Lucky me! I get to choose my side first!" She quickly made her decision, taking the bed closest to the window. She unpacked her things slowly, taking her time. There was no rush. When she was done, she walked over to the bed and sat down, staring out of the open door for a moment. Then, she took a deep breath and turned to the black case by her side. She lifted the top, revealing a rich golden-brown violin nestled in deep velvet cloth. Lifting it gently, she tuned it and rosined her bow, twisting the peg until the hairs became tight. Then, with another breath, she closed her eyes, lifted her arms and played. The world around her seemed to just disappear, and she felt her senses become enveloped in the music. All of her stress seemed to melt away as she forgot her troubles, her mom, her transfer to this school. All she could think of, was the music. One stray thought did manage to sneak into her mind, though. "I hope my roommate is a music lover."

User Image

Don't bend, don't break
Baby, don't back down.
It's music to my ears . . .

Selorra Norette

The music room was quiet, except for the incessant tick of the clock on the wall. That, and the shuffle of papers in the hands of a young woman at a desk. Selorra ran down the list of names one more time. It seemed like she was going to have an excellent group of new students this year. She was definitely going to have her hands full. One name in particular stood out. "Kera Langston . . . Where have I heard that name before?" Unfortunately, her perusing of her memories did not answer her question, and no mystical being suddenly appeared to provide her with enlightenment, so Selorra sighed and stood. She decided that she would walk about the courtyard and see if she could get to know any of the new students. She knew her young face would help her blend in, and that would make it easier to approach the kids.

User Image

. . . and food for my soul.
Ӄιмвєяℓчи мσияσє
With the thousand lies and a perfect disguise,

She pulled the trigger, she pulled it! Kim thought when she watched fearfully as Marie's finger found its way to the small trigger, and found the strength to pull it. Kim flinched, waiting for the loud BANG that was sure to ring through her ears (and probably the whole school). But it never came. "You b****." Kim growled at the strange girl. If there was one thing Kim feared, it was weapons. Any sort of weapon, really, but guns were one thing she feared the most. And what was something she hated? Having her fear shown to others. And that is exactly what Marie just did. "You b****." Kim repeated, "You keep doing that, and you'll be dead in a minute!" She continued in her rage of fear. And just when she thought she had settled down - a knock at the door stir up those feelings. To her the knock sounded much like a gun shot. Her head bolted to the door, waiting to see who disturbed her small moment of peace. When Marie opened the door, it was just a boy around their age. He looked pretty shy, too. Not someone to really be afraid of. Though its always the quiet ones, Kim thought with a smile. "Kimberlyn." She introduced herself shortly to the boy after he had given her his name.
"Yes, please, GO." Kim said abruptly when Xain had asked Marie out with him. All Kim wanted at the moment was for Marie to go away. She hadn't done well to get on her good side, but she was too shaken up by the gun (yes, still) to even start a fight about it. Besides, she reasoned with herself, I promised old mommy that I wouldn't fight on the first day.

You're gonna go far, kid

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image User Image
Professor Usagi& Takashi

Teaching- Math and Art
Recently seen with- Students
Thoughts at the moment- I'm the bunny at this school

Takashi had a slightly blush on his face as she said she understood why he would be annoyed by the hat, he was glad someone understood. Usually the girls would side with Usai on this one, luckily it seemed this midget was different. Even if she caused him to be in a fight with a strong fighter and caused his face to bruise she wasn't all bad. "Ah don't pull it, I think he glue it to my head." he warned grabbing both of the ears protectively.

Usai chuckled shaking his head, "That would get ride of your beautiful hair dear brother I wouldn't do that. But if she can get it off then I'll allow you to not wear it today. Anyways I better roam the halls before someone kills someone else." he waved and started to exit the class leaving the two alone together. Walking to the court yard he saw a familiar face, "Ah Miss Norette~" he shouted waving his arm around with a grin on his face as he skipped over to her. "Ah the first day of school and so many minds to mold." he stated happily. "I hope your music class will bring it. My art class is going to be so much more better." he stated cutely with a smirk.

Takashi groaned as he shook his head, "He'll allow? He's not my mother." he grumbled before looking at Ivy. "Well if your going to try then go ahead before I change my mind." he stated a bit sourly hoping she wouldn't yank his hat off.

(/)
(^o^)
c("')("')

Timid Friend

User Image
User Image

" Is nothing far from thee truth Xain ~"Marie stated in her 'I know I'm right' tone of voice and it wasn't often that she was sure about something being the ditzy blonde that she is. The girl waved her hand to Xain in a dismissive manor as he offered to help Marie unpack and sort out her side of the room, she wanted to do most things for herself now that she classed herself as an 'independent' young woman and Xain had already helped her out enough. "You are okay, no need to help me I shall be fine. Just sit back and relax~", she flopped down onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling again as Xain introduced himself to Kimberlyn, everything seemed to be going well so far on her first day of school so hopefully things would stay that way. She blushed and smiled sitting upright in her bed as Xain invited her to come and get something to eat with him, she had never been asked out to go and get lunch with someone before but sure they were friends so it wasn't out of the ordinary."Sound like fun, I would love to go and get something to eat with you. We should maybe go later though since classes are starting so- J'ai besoin d'obtenir une première douche! M-Must dash, gonna get a shower and come right back almost forgot eheh" Marie curtseyed to the two and raised her hand indicating that she would only be somewhere around five minutes, she then ran out of the room and down the corridor towards the sports area where the showers where. She didn't want to tell the two back up in the room but she had a very minor form of OCD, she had to take a shower every so often or she would freak out. It would be to embarassing to let anyone know incase they gave her a cruel nickname like clean freak.

She entered the showers, stripped off her clothes setting them on a counter before finally taking her shower until she was nice and clean, it was quite odd that she heard strange chuckles from somewhere but she shrugged it off and blamed it on her imagaination. When she finished she reached out for a towel but nothing was there, she peered out of the shower and caught glimpse of a few boys running out the door holding her clothes. There was one flaw to their practical joke though...that was that Marie had no shame. She bolted out of the shower after the boys completely naked and switched into serious Marie mode, her expression turned more serious as she chased the boys down the corridor. Marie wasn't an animal, she did cover her privates with her hand as she ran after the pervy idiots who stole their clothes yet several boys in the corridor still had nose bleeds when she ran past. She caught up with the boys and smacked them across the head with her gun forgetting that she was still naked, after about 15 minutes of beating the crap out of the boys to a pulp she walked back down the corridor with a smirk. Marie didn't care if people were looking at her because she had a perfectly good explanation for her lack of clothing.

((O.O.C:: I couldn't resist xD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces