Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

I keep screaming but nobody responds.

Seeing the girl help him up made him sigh a bit, knowing someone helped him made him feel useless once more. Then he saw her reaction. Did he do something wrong?"Sorry...didnt mean to bother you..I would have been fine but thank you.. I assure you, im not like most people here..I dont fight much...I only got into a few cus of people making fun of my par-"He cut himself off so that he didnt reveal to much and upset himself again..I could have saved them...I could have done something...now there gone..He thought as he stood there hoping he didnt offent her in any way

Am I always meant to be alone in this world?

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Ayden relaxed slightly glancing down the hall judging how long it might take her to get back to her room. It would have been impossible to make very many friends here even if they didn't fight. No matter their story she just wanted to dance again. She snapped out of her jut when the young man started to get quiet, saying the weirdest things. She bowed her head low her jet black hair touching the floor. Bent over she breathed slowly trying to catch her held breath. She pointed to the clock as she straightened up and gave him a super apologetic look. Just as she was leaving her hand met his shoulder patting him lightly as comfort then dashing down the hall keeping her self from going hysteric forgetting about her note to her teachers.
╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

I keep screaming but nobody responds.

He waved as the girl walked off and wondered for a second why she didnt talk. Then he realized, she must be like his cousin back home. He was what his aunt and uncle called a 'mute' and he never talked. So he might be able to get along with her, though he has to find a way to get to talking to her."Well...maybe someday we will talk...now considering I have nothing to do, Ill go find the classes im taking once more until I memorize where they are...it might also keep me from running into that girl."He said walking down the hall, the same way the one girl did looking at each class he might be interested in later in the year.

Am I always meant to be alone in this world?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image
✂---As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

Ivy smiled, trusting him that the food would be good, even though she had never really ate this kid of food. She brushed off his fork offer, "I HAVE used chopsticks before." She said picking them up, "Plus, When in Rome do as the Romans." She stated before eating some salad. Ivy put down the chopsticks and looked secretly at Takashi to copy the way of drinking the soup. She laughed at his kid meal comment, almost spitting out the soup, "Naw, I got this." She said with clear english. She stopped eating when he asked her about Canada, she replied honestly, "I hated it." She almost spat, "Everyone is the same. All the girls are slutty and all the boys are assholes." She mumbled taking another drink of the soup, "It was no place for me." She said quietly before finishing off the soup.

But maybe I won’t, because I left it all behind.
Now I’m stuck with this, and that’ll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.
-----

((ooc:- ))
User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.

Jane patted him on the back when he hugged her, "Yeah, yeah." She said joking around. She looked back down at him and smiled when he asked if she wanted to see his work, it's not like she could say no, but then again she had no reason too, "I would love too." She smiled, how could she deny such a cute face. She stood upright waiting to see his toys.

Stop right there. Well I never should have said
That it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Hearing her say yes shot a smile across Johnathan's face as he darted to the other corner of the room where him and David were before and waved her over. Going over there with both of them, David smiled as Johnathan was not acting shy like he usually did. He was honestly really happy for some reason. Toy after toy, project after project, Johnathan was talking constantly about each of them."And this one, I drew of David, and the stuff he has done for me. He is so awesome!"He said as he looked over at David and showed a poorly drawn picture that made it seem adorable considering a 9 year old drew it."Hey, I need to go talk to the teacher for a second, mind keeping him company?"He asked as he stood up and walked to the front of the room for a few minutes to talk to the teacher about a few problems that have been going on lately. Johnathan just kept going on and on with his stuff showing her everything he made and had at the school."H-hey..Jane..are you and David getting married. Cus mommy always said that people who start off together will usually be there for a long time. And thats why mommy and daddy are together all the time. They say its so cool. I want to know what its like. So are you? You can tell me, I wont tell David I promise."He said walking over to her and jumping up and down like a small child would who wanted to know something or simply just wanted something.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane followed Jonathon too look at his work, smiling along and giving encouraging comments. She almost wanted to argue not to leave her with the small child, not that she didn't like him just that she didn't know how to act around him. She watched Dave walk away and as soon she looked back at Johnathon he had already started to load a question on her. The question had completely got her off guard, " Oh Johnathan I have no idea..." She mumbled, not sure if she should answer seriously or answer with a joke. "I believe in living the moment...so I will just have to wait and see where this goes." She said smiling at the young boy, hoping he wouldn't ask another question on that topic or that Dave would get back soon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Johnathan looked at her confused for a second and then had one more thing to ask her"So...so do you wuv him? Cus my mommy always tells my daddy that she wuvs him all the time..and she said its a good thing."The little boy said always having trouble saying the word love. It was such a difficult time for some of the words with little Johnathan, but it only made it even cuter.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane looked at Johnathon and gave a faint sigh, "Well I guess you're gonna keep asking, so I might was well come out and say it." She gave a slight smile, "I guess, I do wuv him." She said copying his cute way of speaking, but still meant what she said, hoping that he wasn't standing directly behind her or anything.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

With a big smile, and a little bit of a giggle, just like any normal child would do."Ohh yay! Ill not tell him i p-pro-promise."He said struggling with a word as David just then walked up."He wasnt to much of a pain was he?"He said jokingly as he picked up Johnathan and hugged him tightly."Well bud, we have to go for now, Ill be back tomorrow ok? I promise."He said as he took Janes hand with his and waved to all the kids. "Ready to go?"Johnathan ran up and hugged Janes foot before they could leave and waved goodbye to them as Dave walked them out of the school."So, what did you and the little guy talk about back there, by the way sorry for leaving you like that out of the blue, but the teacher has some...issues...with parents that needed to be dealt with."he said with a smile at her as he hugged her to make up for leaving her with the boy out of nowhere.
It's music to my ears . . .

Selorra Norette

Selorra's heart raced as he stepped closer, his finger going up her arm, his threat echoing in her mind. But then, she saw the picture. "Wait, was that-? How did you-? Wow, that brings back memories." She moved next to him, trying to look at the picture as he hid it from view. She hadn't worn that outfit in years, at least not before she had started teaching. "You drew this from memory? When did you see me in this?" She used to love going out for strolls just before a concert in the outfit. It had been her mother's. He had captured the image perfectly. "Wow. I think this is actually well worth a song."

User Image

. . . and food for my soul.

Tipsy Smoker

3,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[I was robbed at gunpoint the other day, so I won't be posting for a while, til I get my s**t straightened out.]

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane waved back to Johnathon as they left the school, "He was a delight." She stated, looking up at Dave when he hugged her. When their hug ended and he asked what they talked about, Jane was able to easily lie, knowing she shouldn't lie to Dave, but she didn't want him knowing yet. "Oh nothing much. Mostly about his stuff." She said, her lying skills had become almost flawless over the years, but this time she almost felt a bit guilty for lying, her thoughts about lying interrupted by a sound of cell phone ringing, she looked over at Dave wondering if it was his phone until it realized it was her phone.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
[[Out of Chaos; I've lost motivation to even post for this rp...So I'm getting my s**t together, too. Meaning I'm probably not going to post for awhile in here. Not until I get motivation to post again .___.
And Erocpop, I'm sorry. That sounds scary ; - ;]]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

The thought of how well she got along with him that easily was amazing to Dave, though there had to be more to it then just the fact of talking about his stuff. He hated picking at things but felt the need to. As he was about to ask what ells there could have been to talk about, he heard the phone and looked at her."Go ahead, ill call my uncle and aunt and let them know I came to visit again"He said flipping out his phone and talking to them for a few minutes as she was on her phone, wondering who had called her."Yeah, he is is fine, same old Johnathan you know how that is."He said with a chuckle. Afterwards he dropped the news of Jane to them and his aunt was really proud of him for some reason. She went on with the normal stuff such as how she knew he would find a girl, and how she knows thins will work and maybe she will be the one, blah blah blah. it was the same old stuff with her."Well, Ill catch you guys later, bye."He said as he hung up the phone and walked back over, waiting for her to get off so they could continue their walk around the town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff