Welcome to Gaia! ::

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

With a small chuckle Dave looked back at Jane. Dont flatter her so much? He had to, rather, wanted to as much as possible considering he only spoke the truth."Well, you deserve to be flattered every once and a while, considering all of the stuff that I say is true, you are quite literally the nicest girl I know."He said as he stood upright as well and walked over and hugged her before noticing Johnathan looking sad considering he didnt know how to act."H-hey..David. Can I show her my stuff that I showed you earlier? Come on please can I?"He asked already getting used to Jane like he had done with most people he knew that he could trust."Well, all of that stuff is fantastic I must say, but its up to her so maybe if you ask nicely she will say yes."He said with a slight chuckle as he looked at Jane and gave a convincing nod and a bit of a smile, but not a long one considering he smiled way to much and didnt want to be creepy. "Umm...excuse me..would you like to see my toys and stuff that teacher gave me this week? I can even let you play with them if you want."Johnathan said politely as he up at her again and smiled one of those adorable little kid smiles.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Rikku Niles

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention Cause that's just ridiculous...ly odd

"Quit being ******** ridiculous they don't give two shits about me," she said in a cold voice. Her chest hurt. They didn't care. They sent her here. They didn't want her obviously. She turned her back to him and fell on her knees. "They hate me. They hate what I am they hate what I do they don't want me," she said trying to hold back the tears. "Don't tell me they ******** care," she said to him. "I'm just a female. I'm not a male they don't want me. My father is set on males," she said. "So don't sit here and tell me they ******** care," she said.

Well, she sure is going to get it here's the setting fashion magazines line the walls now the walls line the bullet holes

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Ebony Saracruse

Looking at the note she held back a sigh. "Well if you want to talk I'll be in the classroom down the hall planning my theater and French lessons," she said giving the girl a small smile. "I'm Miss. Saracruse by the way," she said. With that she walked away. She best leave the girl alone. Sometimes it was best to. She reached her classroom and took out her planning book and pencil. "How many levels of French do I get this year?" she asked herself.
╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

I keep screaming but nobody responds.

Suddenly something ells snapped in Zach. The girl saying they didnt care over and over again triggered his hate for people like that. He always kept hate bottled up and never wanted it out. But now he just could not hide it any longer "They dont care?! They dont care?! Is that all you think about it?! So what, your dad is a self centered p***k at times, he still loves you no matter what you say, so yes, they do care! So stop thinking so god damn lowly of them! They hate you huh, well maybe its because of the way you think they think of you! You ever think of that? So stop taking things like that into consideration and enjoy the simple fact of having a damn family!" He screamed as he stood up, tears falling from his eyes and he slammed his fist into the tree behind him, seeing the blood flow down his knuckles, he knew he probably shattered something. He let the pain go and walked up infront of the girl about to walk away. Blood dripping from his hand quickly now, he didnt care where he was going, he didnt care if he bleed out, nobody did. Everyone hated him, and nobody was there for him

Am I always meant to be alone in this world?

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Rikku Niles

Well, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention Cause that's just ridiculous...ly odd

He didn't understand. No they didn't love her. No they didn't. "You're delusional as hell. Quit mixing your family with mine. I'm sure you were daddy's little princess," she said to him. "Me? I was raised by a nanny they didn't touch me they didn't even say good job Rikku when I did good," she said. She punched a tree leaving an indent. "They never cared," she said. She wiped the tears away. "And you think nobody cared about you? Well get some balls idiot people did and you should be glad they did. You're not stupid and worthless like I am," she said. It's all I ever will be. A stupid and worthless girl who always got in trouble so her parents would look at her.

Well, she sure is going to get it here's the setting fashion magazines line the walls now the walls line the bullet holes
You better stand tall
When they're calling you out.

Kera Langston

Kera skidded to a halt as he landed in front of her with an umbrella/pogostick. What the heck kind of cane was that?! And his name! Even that was annoying! She smirked as he flirted and cracked her knuckles. "The name's Kera Langston, and I might have been interested in that toaster if you hadn't woken me up and gotten me soaked!" She let her fist fly as she finished speaking, aiming straight for his face.

User Image

Don't bend, don't break
Baby, don't back down.

((Ack! Sorry! I had a Relay for Life on Friday, and accidentally slept through Saturday after I got home, so I wasn't able to get on at all. Sorry!))
Kousagi Tsukino

((The page isn't working, so I don't know how to make her react. Here's a link back to the page:
Page 21 ))
╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Hearing her say this set him off again. But this time he did t yell he just talked but in a dead tone."my parents are dead...i couldnt help them... They never cared...they left me... Everyone hates me for it. So you dont even know the felling of being unloved" He said as he was walking away, allready stumbling from loss of blood, and as he got part way down the campus grounds he fell and passed out immediatly

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Rikku Niles

Getting up she frowned. Seeing Zach passed out she put one of his arms over her shoulder. She needed to take him to a hospital or something. He thought it was his fault his parents died? Stupid idiot. A small smile came over the girl's face. She got him to the nurse and she explained what happened. The nurse dialed a number and yelled into the phone and then blood came and they began a transfusion. "Ah I need his name and yours," she said. "His name is Zach Blane and mine is Rikku R-i-k-k-u Niles," she said. "You saved this young man's life he should be thankful," the nurse said. "Somehow he'll go back to being depressed and thinking everyone hates him and it's his fault he killed his parents," she said with a sigh.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Usai

Usai chuckled, "You would be surprised." he stated with a small smile on his face. But when she shouted at him his eyes widen along with his smirk, "Then that does me you have them." he stated as he stood up moving closer as if he was going to find the birth marks. "Let me know of them... or I just might look for myself." his eyes were on a dead lock on her as his fingers slide up her arm. He stopped when he got to her short sleeves as he moved back knocking his desk and watched the picture he drew fall to the ground. Norette's painting was flipped right side up, it might have looked a few years younger. Usai knew Norette, he remembered back in his crime days of walking by her in the streets wearing this outfit. His face blushed as he leaned down and picked the painting up. "Well... I don't do nude pictures without a model so I had to work off of my mind." he stated before clearing his throat. "I'm not done with the colors." he added holding the picture away from her once more.

((Just for Iradesca~))

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Takashi

Takashi shook his head at Ivy when she said the place was nice, "Maybe if you like slightly dirty, but... the food is really good and not expensive for the amount. I hope that one day to give the man money to open a real shop up." He stated honestly. It was just then the old man was behind Takashi as he bumped him in the head with a bowl of miso-soup.

"I don't need some kid to take care of me.
" The mad said stubbornly, "If I had a nice place then people would bother me all the time." he added as he started to place salad and soups on the table. "To start with." he pointed to the foreigner. Thinking that she wouldn't quiet understand, "I'll bring the rest when its ready." he added as he left back to the kitchen.

Takashi rubbed the back of his head before he started to drink the miso-soup with the spoon slowly as he smiled, "Its real miso... it cleans the palate from past food and things to really appreciate the meal we are about to receive. Even if it wasn't it taste so good." he chuckled as he took a piece of salad with his chop sticks and place it in his mouth with ease. "You can use the fork if you feel embarrassed." he stated with a smirk. "Or I could go get you a kids set." he teased. He ate and drank his soup trying to think of something to ask her, "How is canada?" he asked feeling as if there wasn't anything that he could think of.
╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Waking up, Zach saw that he had passed out and noticed the girl standing there. That sent a pissed off look to his face so he stood up and ripped whatever IV's were in his arm out and walked out the door, not stopping for anything. He didnt want to deal with any other accidents so he was hoping she wouldnt follow him, though she probably would."Why is it me that has to deal with this...it is my fault..I dont know why people say it isnt. I was 9. I was old enough. I could have saved them...its my fault.." He said under his breath as he kept walking and trying to get away from the building as fast as he could

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Ayden let out a breath when her mentor walked away. It had been an interesting day for her to say the least. Soon after the litter break down her councilor came by to give her her schedule for the following day of classes: Algebra, Biology, English, Lunch, Government, Study hall, Choice hour. Just like her last school it had been normal classes. With her open period at the end of the day she decided to go to theater, Miss Saracruse seemed like a wonderfully enthusiastic teacher.
Checking her room one last time she decided, after a long half hour of debating with herself, to hunt down her class rooms; hoping some of the teachers would be there. So if she needed to she could fill them in on her 'mute disorder'. Fist her math class.Just before she left she scribbled on a note sheet ,so she didn't have to do it in the class rooms, to help explain.
╔══════════════╗

ℤȁϲɧ ℬʆȧηℯ

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Walking at his steady pace now seeing that nobody was behind him, he Zach noticed the girl from before, who seemed to be his neighbor or something and gave her another head nod, not wanting to make things awkward by just walking up and starting another conversation. After seeing her, he walked a bit more and fell to his knees. He was still a bit out of it considering all the blood he lost from before, he still had to take it easy but wanted to get away from the hospital area."Damn it...Not again...im staying in this time..no blacking out.." He said to himself wondering if anyone had seen him fall

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Ayden nodded back keeping from making eye contact. She didn't want to really acquaint herself with troubled children. When she looked back to make sure she wasn't going to get jumped, it struck her with pity to see him on his knees cursing. Rolling her eyes at herself she walked up grabbing the boy's arm and hauling him on his feet with out really trying. When she got a good look at him the color drained from her face. She backed up as far as she could until cold tile blocked her exit. This boy reminded her of her younger brother.
No this isn't real she thought. It can't be him. No it's not he's just a boy at my school. Still her mind played tricks on her. Forcing her to second guess herself. Ayden's lower lip quivered uncontrollably no matter how tight her jaw was. She dropped her now crumpled paper on the floor inching away from the boy ready to use her powerful legs to carry her out of the school if needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff