Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

User Image
ℭain ‡chimaru
⇞ Current mood: Confused and Cautious⇞

Cain cautiously walked up to the school and opened the gates, entering the grounds. He saw a few scattered students on the grass and on some benches around the school, but tried to go unnoticed by all of them. He didn't know his way around the school and was socially awkward so asking for directions was going to be very difficult for him. He was about to change his mind about the whole thing and just bolt out of there without looking back when he saw some boy attack some other students near by. Maybe I'll fit in more than I thought.... he whispered to himself, deciding to stay after all. He walked closer to the other boy as he saw him turn around and start talking to a girl. Cain stopped and tilted his head slightly, curious about what was going on. He didn't realize that this action of tilting his head might look to others like he was checking the girl out. He was completely oblivious.
Daniil Renders

User Image
Daniil was awakened by a streak of light coming from his window. He popped one eye open and peeked around. The sun was high in the sky and shining bright. Both eyes were open and wandering trying to find the clock. "6:45am" He mumbled and sluggishly got out of bed. He ran his hand through his hair as hemade his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair. After doing so, he packed the items in his bathroom travel case. He got dressed, slipped his shoes on and headed downtairs. His bags were packed, along with his violin case. They were leaning against the wall nearest to the door. He put the travel case in his suitcase and went to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. Daniil didn't have anyone to say goodbye to so he sent a quick text to his old pals and said his goodbyes. Daniil walked out of the door with his bags in hand. The taxi arrived rather quickly and he loaded the car.

After almost an hour of driving, he had finally reached his new home for a year. It was all the same. Go to school for a year, make new friends, transfer. He repeated this his whole life. No one to depend on but himself. He has gotten by, but it hasn't made him as happy as he should be. He payed the driver and took his bags out. He overlooked the buildings that made up the school. Daniil made his way to the big doors. Not having any hands free, he set his violin case down and opened the door. "Welcome Home.." he muttered to himself as he made his way inside, as the door shut behind him.

Timid Friend

(( have to go to bed now guys buy I'll reply soon <3 ))

Timid Friend

User Image
User Image

Marie from the corner ofher eye caught sight of a boy looking at her, she turned to him and waited for him to make a rude gesture or something like the last boys but he didn't. This mean't that he may be approachable like Xain, if she pushed her luck the maybe she could make two new friends on the first day of school, it was worth a try! The french girl waved quickly to the boy with one of her sweet smiles and shouted over to him " Bonjour, s'il vous plaît venez ici si vous voulez!" Marie quickly covered her mouth as most of the students passing by stopped and looked at her as if she was an alien, not many people in this school were foreign and it just made Marie uncomfortable with all those eyes on her. She heard mutters from student like 'where do you think she's from' but the one that hurt was 'GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!' It was hard but she ignored their comments taking Xain's hand as she covered her embarassed as she wandered over to Cain. "S-Sorry about that...I'm Marie Leblanc...This is my friend Xain too" she introduced Xain hoping that he didn't mind or that she wasn't being rude, it would kill her to be impolite since it was just the way she was brought up and you never go against your morals. A boy walked behind Marie with a girl and two boys and just to show off he shouted 'YO FRENCHIE WH-' Marie cut him off in mid sentence and punched him pretty hard in the face knocking him to the ground "Sortir de ma vue vous pièce anglaise de l'écume!" she yelled before turning to Cain and Xain with an apologetic look, she used to be a woman of peace never to raise her hand but she had enough of the students smart mouths in this school.

The blonde haired girl sighed and was feeling quite melancholy until she saw...SOMEONE CARRYING A VIOLIN! So they played instruments in this school like they did in the monastrey, how wonderful! If she knew that then she would have brought her guitar with her. She hugged onto Xain's arm jumping up and down excitedly as if she had never seen a violin before, what made it even more confusing was that she couldn't remember the english word for violin "L-Look! a...uh...violon....no a violoniste!..." She had to resort into miming the violin as if she were playing charades so she could try and communicate with the two...to bad she was bad at charades...
Ӄιмвєяℓчи мσияσє
With the thousand lies and a perfect disguise,

Beep! Beep! Beep! Was the slow, steady noise that awoke Kimberlyn from her bed. She slowly rubbed her eyes and turned over to stare at the clock. 7:30 flashed on and off on her clock, as if she had something important to do that day. "Shut up," she scolded the object as she slammed her fist down to turn off the alarm. she had packed her bags and walked downstairs. She threw her bags down at the front door, and walked briskly to the kitchen, where her mother was already sitting. "You didn't wake me?" Kimberlyn scoffed as she opened up the fridge and took a carton of orange juice out, twisting the cap off and drinking it from the carton. "Aren't you supposed to be gone?" Her mother snapped. Kimberlyn smirked as she returned the oj to its place in the fridge. "Aren't you supposed to support me? Financially, I mean. Or even physically. It couldn't hurt if you actually made a meal every once in a while." Kim laughed as she walked back to the front door and grabbed her bags. "Guess I'm not the only one not doing my job." were her parting words.

It took around an hour and a half for Kim to get to her destination. As she approached the tall building, she couldn't help but notice that a few kids off to the side had some sort of scuffle.
I think I'm going to fit right in. She smirked to herself as she walked up closer to the entrance. Kim stood at the entrance of the school, just watching over it as if she thought if she stared at it long enough, it would just disappear. This was the last thing she wanted, to transfer schools, live somewhere else, living amongst the other students. If she didn't get along well with her classmates when she saw them for 8 hours a day, she thought, how could she get along with them when they'll be in contact for 24/7? I guess since I'm away from you... Kimberlyn thought to herself with a smile. Just the thought of not having the burden of taking care of her mother was enough to make this school heaven. And the fact that everyone got into fights here, or at least thats what it seemed, just made her smile. The sweet sensation of a battle between her and someone else was a strange pleasure she enjoyed. When she lifts her fists, throws her punches and kicks, a surge of power pulses through her veins. That was the real reason she fought, not because she was "emotionally distraught" as her teachers often told her mother. No, it was just the pure fun of it.

You're gonna go far, kid
╔══════════════╗

ჯąїη Șɧɑʐʊɱɑ

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Xain saw the girl blush and seemed to turn his head to try and hide the fact that he was still blushing as well. He then looked as he saw all the new people and started to shake a bit, not being good with new people. He normally just saw all the people that would walk up to him as mindless creatures that never understood him.. No one really understood him. "Its just...I hated people like that in my old school...Which is the main reason that I got kicked out in the first place..." he said hearing himself rant on and immediately shut up. Nobody usually listened to him anyways so whats the point? He was just hoping that he had his first friend in this school. Its his first day..he was hoping to have someone to look forward to talking to when he needed to. "Sorry..I rant on about myself quite a lot..." he sad as he noticed the hug and caused him to get even more nervous and felt himself start to shake but forced himself to stop. "Its no problem by the way..and sorry if I apologies a lot..see there I go again...sorry...ugh..." he said displeased with himself as he noticed her start to be astonished by the violin. "So you like music..?" he asked quietly. Xain had been known for the music that he wrote at home but no one really was pleased with the music he wrote so he just thought nobody cared at all.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image
✂---As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

Ivy ran down the creaky stairs, that rested outside of her apartment, the rust on the railing staining her hand an ugly orange. She stood to look up at the building, it looked like crap on the outside, and was even crappier on the inside. It took Ivy a while to finally get her apartment in a livable condition, luckily when she had it inspected there were no bugs or diseases floating around, but it was still hard to sleep without feeling like there was something crawling on you. Ivy turned away from the building, off to school- from one bad building to the next. The community that she lived in didn't seem to bad, no horrific criminals, the odd white collar criminals now and then, but nothing that was a threat to her. She looked at her watch, it seemed that she was late, she didn't bother running, even if she did she would still be late, as she got farther from her home the city became much more lively, children running and fresh trees grew all around, but the slowly nice view quickly turned back to dull and grey as she got closer to the school, she was glad she walked- she had gotten herself a bus pass, but the bus had already left. The school seemed nice, but Ivy knew it was filled with troubled and violent teenagers, when she first visited the school for the tour of the rooms, she had been told the teachers were just as good as any other average teacher, it was the students that were the problem, hell this was a school for children with problems. But for Ivory it was a school that happened to be the most convenient to attend. After about 20-30 minutes she had reached the school, she had stalled a lot on the way, she hated meeting new people, and she had a feeling it would be even worse here."Here we go..." She mumbled to herself before she entered the school. Wondering if the school was as bad as she had heard.

But maybe I won’t, because I left it all behind.
Now I’m stuck with this, and that’ll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.
-----

Anxious Trash

User Image
ℭain ‡chimaru
⇞ Current mood: Confused ⇞

Cain watched as the girl turned around and started talking to him in another language. All he could do was stare as he tried to understand her. He heard other students around making fun of her for the way she spoke. The girl was obviously agitated but smiled and introduced herself as Marie Leblanc to Cain, this time in English (although her accent was thick) and tried to ignore them. Cain was about to speak back when someone started making fun of her again. Cain Quickly landed a powerful kick in the students face knocking him to the ground, at the same time the girl threw a punch at the other boy, causing even more damage to his face. Cain tried not to laugh at their synchronized attack on the bully and his now bloodied and dazed face. Cain turned to talk to the girl but she was already distracted by something else, jumping up and down and hugging her friend while doing strange motions and speaking french again. Cain just stood their confused, staring at her and the other boy she said was named Xain. She must be easily distracted.... he said in a soft, quite voice, trying to start a conversation with the boy.

Timid Friend

User Image
User Image

Marie listened intently to Xain's little 'rant' and was quite curious to find out why he stopped speaking after he said the reason why he had been kicked out of school then gently placed her hand on his shoulder. " Please Xain no need to apologize but what kind of people who kicked you out of school which you speak of. To be truthful I have never been to public school before, it's my first day at going to a school which isn't at home. Plus nobody here is french eheheh~" The girl couldn't stop chuckling at the many times her friend apologized to her, it would definitely take alot more to offend Marie especially when she likes you, also she didn't know why exactly he did apologize. "Hehehe you still apologize for being a good friend, very uh...ummm... gentlemanly Xain" said Marie a little astonished by how both her and Cain in unison hurt the jerk who was picking on the girl, this boy had just as much spunk as she did, a new person like Xain whom she could add to her friend list. Thank god someone was able to figure out her rather failed attempt to say the word violin in English, she beamed at Xain as he asked if she liked music. Marie absolutely adored all kinds of music and had learn to play the guitar since she was a child, she even performed at mass services before she was sent to public school. "Ah yes music is very beautiful, I like it very much, how about you two?" the girl asked feeling very proud of herself by being able to keep a good conversation with the group though she returned back to her shy state as Cain told Xain that she was very easily distracted, not like she could disagree though."I am not always easy-VIOLIN THAT IS THE WORD I HAD FORGOTTEN.....I must write that down before I forget again hehehe" ...
╔══════════════╗

ჯąїη Șɧɑʐʊɱɑ

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Xain was astonished by the response that came from the girl and smiled looking at her. He knew there was something about her that he liked and that is why he could keep up a conversation with her and the other boy for quite some time. "I-I actually write my own music..weather it be symphonic..rock..electronic..you name it I usually write it..but nobody really appreciates my music.." He said quietly as he kept walking with his and Marie's hands together trying to find the dorms. Still nervous about the hand thing he kept his composure and didn't start shake like last time "You know..I actually have some of my stuff with me if you would ever like to hear it sometime.." he said as he felt him self slip up a bit but didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the beautiful foreign girl that was walking beside him and kept walking hoping she wouldnt find him weird for just asking about the whole music thing.

Anxious Trash

User Image
ℭain ‡chimaru
⇞ Current mood: Rejected ⇞

Cain watched as the two left to find their dorms without him. He looked at the ground and felt rejected, even though it wasn't their fault in all reality, the moment really had been confusing. Cain looked up without lifting his head and looked around at the other students. The one he had just kicked was starting to get up and say something like "Hey, you can't d-" but couldn't finish his sentence before Cain kicked him in the groin hard and walked away, leaving him on the ground holding himself with tears in his eyes.
Cain stared at the ground and didn't pay attention to where he was going, resulting in him bumping into a girl with Green eyes that didn't really look like she belonged here (Ivy).
Oh! Sorry.... he said softly as he looked up at her. I didn't mean too...

Timid Friend

User Image
User Image

Marie heard all the different types of music Xain composed as her entire face lit up with excitement, he must be a very talented musician to know how to write all that music and she had no doubt that it would sound awesome! She was so mesmorised by the conversation that she didn't even know she was holding his hand so she was very confused as to why her friend appeared so nervous...she needed to find away to help Xain out of his shell but how? " Monsieur Xain, I would very gladly appreciate your work! You must be a talented composer yes~" she chuckled still struggling with her english with the odd stutter here and there, her english teacher was good but not good enough if Marie always forgot the simplest of words. If she thought she couldn't get any happier she heard Xain's invitation to listen to his music sometime, she grabbed the two of Xain's hands and faced him jumping up and down like an excited little child. "Yes please I'd love to her your music Xain! Do you play or can...can maybe I play one of your musics, I play guitar!" It was only then she realised that she grabbed both of his hands and quickly let go blushing uncontrollably, she really had to learn how not to interfere with other peoples personal space. The girl noticed how the two began to walk again and quickly faced the quiet boy with black hair and waves to him, hopefully the two new nice people whom she had met today would be in her class. That would give her a headstart friend wise in school, the nuns back at home would be so proud to hear that she had made friends at her new school."My room is 1 and I share it within with someone, exciting! I've never shared a room before...What is your room number Xain?"
╔══════════════╗

ჯąїη Șɧɑʐʊɱɑ

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Xain smiled a bit hearing that someone would actually appreciate his work. He let out a small sigh at the sound of "talented." Nobody really ever told him he was talented when he showed them his music before. what would make this time any different? Well, he cant doubt his new friend..she was so nice to him and he didn't want her to think lowly of him for thinking so negatively. So he cheered up and smiled more thinking that she probably would like his work "Actually.. Im not that talented..I mean my work is good in my opinion..but still..i'm not sure if its that good."Xain stiffened at the feeling of her hands grasping his and smiled but then turned his head blushing even more than before as he realized he let her do this. As she let go, he felt a little bit of doubt that she may have just been caught up in the moment and saddened for a second but then perked up to the question that she had asked him just a moment ago. Wondering how to respond, he knows he would really really want her to play for him so that he could find out how good she really was. "Y-Yeah..that would be awesome..Its always nice to hear how people sound when they play other than myself.. I was kind of raised around music... Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, and alot of other instruments.. A lot of them being them being mostly symphonic or orchestral instruments but some being the modern ones as well." Xain was really greatful to have a new friend. Especially a beautiful foreign one..he just kept saying that word in his head..'beautiful'. He really could not wait to hear the music that she could play..and maybe he would even have a chance to show her the kind of stuff that he can play "I got room 2 I guess.. Seems im rooming with someone as well..well good news is..were gonna be neighbors I think." He didn't want to say but he actually really wanted to be neighbors with the girl considering that she is the only one that he can feel safe around at this point.

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
ɖevon ʂeraph
I Am At....A hallway
I Am With....No one important

Devon walked into the school, holding his bag over his shoulder. Just a few outfits and some personal belongings was all he brought. As he walked around, he looked at a small trophy case. He wasn't amused. He hated trophies and competitions. Just another way for others to find a way to look down on the losers. Devon looked forward and continued on his way. "This school isn't going to be fun. I can already tell I'll be running away in a few days. Dad is an idiot if he thinks a couple of teachers are going to get me in line." He turned a corner, not knowing where the heck he was going, and found a few students talking. They didn't look all that interesting, so he walked passed them, pushing his way through the two guys.

((the students devon sees aren't actual characters.))

Timid Friend

User Image
User Image

Marie smirked and folded her arms listening to Xain state that he wasn't 'talented', she had dealt with these kinds of people before but with a very unconfident person like Xain she would have to work extra hard in making him confident! " Oh that is pish posh, you sound very talented~" The girl's eyes widened in awe as Xain gave her permission to play his music when he did show it to her, hopefully she could play it right to Xain's expectations. Xain sure did play alot of instruments, she didn't want to make false assumptions from only meeting the guy but she could tell that when he was older he would be well qualified to be a musician. Marie hadn't a clue what she wanted to be when she was older but hopefully whatever it was it could be related to art and music, she was always torn between which subject she liked best so it would break her heart to choose between the two. "Wow so many insturments! You should maybe enter the school's talent competition, I am very sure lot's of people would love to hear you play your music including me." she told him sincerely before jumping at the thought of him and her being neighbours was exciting, it's nice to have a room neighbour your own age, hopefully her room mate would be as nice to her as Xain was. "It is of coincidence we are neighbours hehe and look our rooms!" she saw her room with a plaque attached to it as it had the number one written on it "Home sweet home!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff