Welcome to Gaia! ::

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave laughed a bit at the comment she gave him. Then noticed the slight shiver that came across her. Without any hesitation he sat up and took off his jacket and put it around the girl. Considering the nice guy he was, he did not want the girl to freeze."Cold huh? Here, you can use this considering im not the type to get cold very often"He said as he looked over at her and gave her a sweet smile and then looked back at the stars. They were so amazing tonight, not a cloud in the sky. He looked over at the girl once again and noticed the moonlight shining off of her and he was shocked. The way that it reflected off just perfectly made him find himself staring for a moment again before realizing he was and turned his head, embarrassed as usual and looked back up trying to play off the fact that he was.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane felt his jacket go around her, and she started to slide it off, "You already did some much for me, I should have been more prepared for the weather." When she heard him say he didn't get cold easily she still couldn't take his coat, "Here lets compromise." She put half off the coat on him while she scrunched up to fit in the other half, this way they could both be warm. She looked over at him to see him already staring at her again, she tilted her head, 'What is it?" She asked curiously.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave felt the coat go around both him and her and grumbled a bit considering she was cold and he wasnt but accepted it. It was kind of strange at first but he got used to it after a bit and then noticed that she had saw him once again. Keeping his head turned the other way to hide his face,he responded kind of quietly"Well..ohh nothing..."He started to say it but stopped himself not wanting to admit it but to be honest, he knew she was probably going to ask him again so he had to be ready to answer just in case.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane just had to know now, "Come one tell me." She insisted, still looking at him even though he wasn't looking at her. She felt another cold breeze and she instinctively curled up further and caused her to lean on Dave who seemed to actually be quite warm.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave took the fact that he had to tell her and quickly thought of a response. In the midst of trying to find one he felt her lean into him and that didnt help matters much either.After a few seconds of thought he finally got the courage to tell her."Well, dont find me creepy, I mean you can but still... I had looked over to tell you something and realized how beautiful you looked as the light from the night sky shined on you.."He said taking a deep breath and looking over at the girl, waiting to get a reaction. It would probably be a bad one bt he was prepared for the worst.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane at first had a monotone expression on her face, but then a smile appeared on her face, "Thank you ...for the compliment." She said, "You're not half bad yourself either." She said with a slight laugh, she then heard some distant voices, was it just people walking around or were they coming here too, she looked in the direction of the voices before shaking them off and looking back at the view.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave had sighed as he heard her thank him. He still felt kind of stupid for saying it considering how usually people didnt care one bit about if he said it or not. So he kinda felt a bit down but then smiled as he looked out into the distance, hearing the voices and noticing her look over at them."No worries. People never come up here...thats just the people from down below..if you listen you can hear them walking around in the city. One of these days I hope to be able to see the entire city considering the size...but its kind of boring walking around alone ya know?"He said moving his arm and noticing the only way he could move it would be to put it around the girl. He hesitated for a moment, but eventually just did it, wondering what reaction he would get out of her. His arm was decently long considering how tall he was compared to her. Hopefully this didnt add on to the fact of him sounding creepy just a moment ago. Who knows, maybe she didnt even think he was creepy.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane nodded and felt his arm behind her, "Then why don't you?" She started, "Go see the city, I'll come with you if being alone is the only thing stopping you." She got up the coat sliding off of her, "We can go right now." She held out her tiny hand to help Dave up, "What do ya say?"

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
((sorry for not posting, guys....ive been really busy lately with school, college applications, and other roleplays....is there something going on right now, or can i just post as devlin anywhere?))

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
(( Everyone is just kinda doing their own thing, so yeah you can start just about anywhere))
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave, surprised by the reaction, took the girls tiny hand in his,slightly large one, and stood up ready for anything."Allright then, lets do this. It makes it even better considering that I have someone to go with me."He said as he stood near the girl ready to go whenever, when he realized that she would need the coat more than he did considering the chill of the night now."Dont think about refusing it either, I have no intention of letting you freeze. Ill be fine so dont worry about me getting cold."He said leading them down the hill,still her hand with his, ready to explore the night away

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane didn't refuse the coat this time, but it hung low on her, almost touching the ground, she laughed at how large the coat was but didn't complain seeing as it was already heated up. She didn't realize that her hand was still in his, maybe it was the warmth of his hand or she just didn't uncomfortable, "So where do you want to go first?" She asked.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave as well was unaware that their hands were still locked together, who knows, it might honestly because of how comfortable he felt around the girl now."Lets try downtown. I still have a lot of places there to check out. Considering every time I went there everyone from my old school was chasing me around and or girls that found me 'attractive' would chase me around as well..So I was usually on the run..But seriously..who would really find me attractive..."He said as they strolled along the path into the downtown area. Walking with her by his side he looked at all of the stores ocasionally stopping to look at a booth that was outside.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane stated without looking at him, "Well you are attractive. Hell look around there are girls who can't keep their eyes off you." She said pointing to a couple of girls who were out. They stopped by this one booth that also happened to sell some candies and Jane couldn't help but get something sweet, Jane chose Pocky's, one of her favorite snacks. She opened the box and started to nibble on the pocky's.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

When he heard the comment, his face got a bit happier. Knowing she, of all people, thinks he is was soothing. "Yeah yeah, they all do that...its just the fact that they are all so fake...If I ever wanted to even consider a relationship it would be with a real girl..one who is not afraid to express herself. Plus, those 2 girl go to my old school...they were always after me but I denied them every time considering they are whores. All they want is the sex and the really hot guys to make themselves look good. I want a girl with a personality, one with spunk, one with the ability to actually stand me without having to tell me to shut up. If I had to say it would probably be a girl like you."He said as he stopped to look at some of the necklaces that were on one of the stands. His was getting old considering his mom gave it to him when he was 7. He always loved stuff like the things at this stand, shiny, awesome, and homemade. Realizing just then what he had said made him stiffen up for a second but then he relaxed trying to keep his cool wondering what the girls reaction would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff