• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
Matty Monroe

User Image

Your parents cry
When you bring me around
They raised you up...

Matt shook the guy's hand back, "Same to you I'm Mathew, by the way but please, call me Matt or Matty." Matt glared into the direction where that announcer kid ran off, "Now HE was really annoying." He mumbled, wanting to give him a good old punch in the face, he looked back at Elizabeth who still seemed to be standing there, "Ah right, I think I owe you an explanation to why I was staring earlier."

Just so I could take you down
There goes your life
Right before their eyes...

ooc::
User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane nodded, "Well that hardly seems fair." She stated before noticing that he keeps looking at her, she wasn't really creeped out by it, she just wanted to do know why, "May I ask why you keep staring at me?" She said with a slight smile, to show she was just curious.
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Josh seemed to just snicker at the comment. That kid was getting quite annoying but what made it seem even better was the fact that they both just beat the snot out of eachother and now there holding a friendly conversation"Yeah...that kid was getting quite annoying I must say. And the name is Josh, Josh Ruiter."He said with a nod of his head and a bit of a smirk towards the guy.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave's face got a bit scared and slightly nervous for a second. s**t..she did see me...even though I was quite obvious about it... With a nervous chuckle he looked at the girl and saw the smile and also managed to smile a bit."I'm going to be straight forward with ya. Im not exactly sure myself. Its either the fact that im actually talking to a pretty girl such as yourself, or the fact that I can actually hold a conversation with someone considering the fact that...I dont know if you noticed but im a bit antisocial usually."He said as he rubbed his neck nervously and managed one of those nervous laughs. What would her response be considering what he just said. He felt like such a creep at the time.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane laughed, "Ya think I'm pretty?" The waiter cam and placed their food down on the table and left, "And no offense, I kind of noticed." She said awkwardly, "But don't worry you're a real nice guy, ya know?" She said before starting to eat her food.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave got a bit nervous after hearing she noticed. God that was awkward for him. He saw the food and seemed to finish before her considering he never ate much so he only got a small portion. Sitting there while he waited for her to finish, he was surprised to see she didnt eat like a slob like most the girls from his other school. That was a complete shock to him."I did say that I did didnt I? But yeah..sorry about that...Didnt want to seem creepy. Though, I dont really seem to think that im a nice guy..People usually tell me im not so I dont really think anything of it. "He said sighing a bit before smiling at a thought."Not sure how tired ya are, but if ya want, I know this spot up town a bit if you would be willing to go. I must say its quite relaxing if I do say so myself."

Blessed Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Under normal circumstances, Jackie wouldn't have thought twice about undermining such a ruckus, but honestly, the journey to this school had taken long, and he yearned for something eventful to take place. He'd possitioned all of his luggage on the ground outside his dorm's window -three stories down- and decided instead of going around the school to get to it all, why not take a shortcut?
User Image
With a sprint, Jackie sprang up a tree and used it as a launching point to bound to the roof. With agile ease and light-footedness he did so, and now peered over the free-for-all he had loaded and triggered. "Jolly good!" he exclaimed with a skip and a hop, "And for the finale:" He once again whipped out the supersoaker, and blasted water into the air above the brawlers, as to shower them with a heavy downpour.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane smiled, "Not creepy at all." She finished eating her food, and was quite satisfied with what she had eaten, she heard his offer, and agreed with it, "Sounds great, I can always relax after a good meal." She said with a laugh, throwing money on the table to pay for her food, "Lead the way."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave sighed as he saw the girl put the money on the table. As they got up and headed towards the door he saw she was turned the other way, picked up her money and left the amount for both of them. As he walked over he, in one swift move, put the money back in her pocket and walked them both out,putting her arm with his once more, and walked down the street with them."If there is anything that I dont let slide, its letting a lady like yourself pay for her meal, and dont even argue."He said as he walked them down the street looking up at the moon and then down at her quickly so she wouldnt notice. As they reached his destination he sat them down on a bench that was on top of a hill and overlooked the city."Here we are..so calm..nobody ever comes here..and the air is just cool enough to help cool you off from the walk.Plus, the view is incredible." He said as he looked out at the city and then back at her with a small smile on his face hoping she liked the place.
You better stand tall
When they're calling you out.

Kera Langston

Kera lowered her fist. "Sorry about that. She blocked a fist as it nearly hit the girl, then kicked the owner in the chest, sending him flying backwards. As she returned her foot to the ground, Kera noticed the bruise on the girl and frowned. She should have punched the boy that gave it to her even harder. "Yeah, that was me. This kind of stuff pisses me off." She dodged a rock that some idiot had thrown. Suddenly, water began to fall from the sky, soaking her. "OH HECK NO!" She quickly located the source of the water. It was the annoying boy that she had heard shouting before, the one who had started the big fight. She quickly found the rock she had just dodged and ran closer to the building he was standing on. Taking aim, she flung her hand upwards, lobbing the rock at him, aiming straight for the supersoaker.

User Image

Don't bend, don't break
Baby, don't back down.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane was about to argue back at him, but saw no point seeing as they already left the restaurant and her money was somehow back in her pocket. When they reached where he wanted to go, Jane was absolutely stunned, "Awesome...." She whispered before going to edge of the hill and looking over the city, "I didn't even know something like this was so close..." She said to no one is particular, she looked back at Dave who was sitting on the bench, "Thanks for showing me this." Before looking back over the city.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave had a slight grin of enjoyment as he saw how stunned she was to see the new place. He always came here as a kid but nobody knew when he did or why. He had his reasons but had no reason to share them with anyone."I used to come here all the time by myself considering I never have had friends. People call it sad but I think its just normal for me."He said as he walked over next to her and looked over into the city. It was such an amazing site to see. Especially at night when everything was lit up. All the buildings sparkling and all the stars lit up in the sky. It was amazing. The only problem was the way people thought of it when he was up here and someone ells just so happened to be up there as well."Ill be completely honest with you. I really didnt think you would want to come up here with me or really hang out with me after the whole arm thing."He said rubbing his neck in a bit of embarrassment from telling the girlHe said as he kept his face towards the moonlight. It shown off his face and eyes, which lit up in the light. The brownish color looked even more spectacular in the moonlight than the sunlight. His hair also was gleaming in the light. It may have been black, but the way he took care of it made it shine when it hit it. Coming from a kid like him, most kids were surprised at how well kept he is. A cold wind then blew at the both of them but did not really phase him considering the fact of his long jacket he had on.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane looked at him, "I don't think it's sad, as long as you were happy." She said and looked at the city once again. She looked back at him, this time in the eye, "Well why wouldn't I want to? Plus you helped me with my arm, I probably would have tried to tough it out and get an infection." She stated truthfully with a laugh, she sat down on the grass, her long hair past her butt causing her to always sit on her hair.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave had heard the truth in the girls voice and his face turned slightly happy and slightly shocked. Someone actually thought a bit highly of him? Wow is all he could think as he saw the girl sit and sat next to her"Well I guess thats true, you being the strongest girl I have ever met honestly. But even those who tough it out know when to get some help, which I guess is why I showed up.Who knows, maybe it was considered fate, like it was supposed to happen."He said as fell backwards onto the grass looking up at the sky. He went to go move his hands behind his head for support when he accidentally brushed his hand against the girls, not thinking anything of it at the time.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Jane smiled, "I don't believe in fate...not always. I believe if you want to change something you have to do it yourself." The last part she whispered, "But I guess us meeting has nothing to do with that." A slight breeze came, blowing her hair- that she wasn't sitting on- around. She tried to change the subject, replying to his strong comment, "You haven't seen anything yet." She said with a laugh, when he went to lie down he felt his hand brush against hers which gave her shivers, then she realized that she had actually grown chilly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff