Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
ΪѵѻɼУ ⊂-ΪѵУ-

User Image
✂---As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

Ivy gave Usai glare, "I meant when I said I would never put that on again." She looked at Takashi, "A date? I've never gone a date.." She muttered, before answering, "Sure, just tell me a time and a place~" She walked up to Usai's desk, "I'm not trying to change you." She said with a smile, "I just thought it wouldn't hurt for a slow-a** like me to know how to move around a bit." She stated, she had closed her eyes and heard a small hitting noise, she opened one eye and looked at Usai, "What do you mean adult way?" He may not have finished his sentence but it wasn't hard to figure out what he was going to say.

But maybe I won’t, because I left it all behind.
Now I’m stuck with this, and that’ll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.
-----

((ooc: - ))
User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane denied the boys help, "I like to heal...naturally." She said, she wasn't sure how to word it but she didn't know how else to say it. Jane looked at the girl, not coldly but not kindly either, "You might die..." She said, not trying to scare her, but Jane just said the truth, "If you hang out with the wrong people" she added. "And if you're not careful~"

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

You lost a love I loved the most...

Elizabeth looked as the male lifted his shirt seeing the scars and bruises, yet again she saw blood all over the two. She stepped back before he started to speak to her, it was comforting the way he speak. Her expression seemed to instantly change as she smiled brightly, "You promise? You just have to." she asked with a giggled glancing over to the girl to see if she would agree with what the male was saying. Hearing her voice made her feel slightly uneasy but remember what the male said she looked back over to him. "My name is Elizab-" she started before covering her mouth, so many times she would speak her name people would hit her calling her devil saying she had killed all those families. She didn't want to loose her new friends, if they were that yet. She didn't want to lose anyone anymore, so much lose can do something to a girl. With her hand still on her mouth she looked from the girl to the boy scared to say even her name. "Ah... I... I can't say..." she murmured through her hand. How was she suppose to get people to like her if they couldn't even call her, this was a disaster.

... learned to live half a life.
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

User Image

Josh looked over Jane and nodded before turning to the other girl as she stopped with her name. He knew something was up and he had to assure the girl that she could trust him. So without hesitation he walked over to her and put his metal arm and his real arm on the girls shoulders gently and looked her in the eyes."Listen...im not going to let anything happen to anyone as long as im here at this school, considering fighting for others is in my blood. So if you ever need anything you come find me and ill be sure to help you with whatever it is. And by the way, The name is Josh, Josh Ruiter."He said as he gave the girl a sweet smile and then stood back up to look at Jane."Healing naturally huh? Thats hardcore my friend.. I would let it heal but...considering the metal in my arms this stuff is also medication that keeps the flesh around the bolts healed." He said as he laughed a bit and took his normal arm upon his metal one and twisted it to get one of the kinks out that had been bothering him for a while. With a loud pop, he sighed in relief considering the pain was now gone.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane smiled at his hardcore comment and nodded in agreement that he did need it, Jane then watched the girl cover her mouth, she wasn't going to ask why she wouldn't tell them her name, "Well I'll just call you Eliza." She walked up to her holding out the hand she could use, for the girl to shake it, "Nice to meet you Eliza-chan, I'm Jane, Jane Doe." She said with a faint smile, but her voice was blank and monotone, as usual. Her other arm hung by her side, the bruise spreading. Jane's bangs had hung over one eye, she had tried to brush it from her face, but it was no use, she tried to blow it away, by blowing out air upward on her face, but that just made her look dumb.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

Elizabeth felt his hands on her shoulders, she struggled to keep standing with his strength, but somehow she managed. Hearing that he would be there for him her eyes started up into his, he promised. "J-josh." she repeated as she nodded. Looking back at Jane they spoke of healing, Elizabeth had never been in real pain before. Other than scratches and bruises.But hearing Eliza-chan her face flushed brightly as she touched her hands to her cheeks. No one had ever called her by a nick name before. "Jane." she smiled as her hands fell from her cheeks. "I'm so happy." she admitted as her arms held herself. "I'm so happy.." tears started to trickle down her face, it had been a few years since she has felt this feeling. It felt so wonderful. "Is it ok to feel this way?" she asked through her tears.

But in a moment of pleasure came the pain of reality, "Ah... no... can't be too happy." she murmured slightly scared. "Not to happy...." she wiped her face quickly before looking up at Josh. "You must say something mean to me at once." she demanded grabbing on to his shirt before looking at Jane. "I can't be to happy. Bad things happen... Say something bad." she asked almost begging.

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

User Image

Josh was slightly confused at the fact that the girl was demanding he yell at her. He couldnt do that..he hated yelling at girls..it always made him feel so bad."Listen..I cant be mean just instantly..I have to have reasoning to..Besides, I told you that if anything happens, even if it is bad, im going to help you through it ok? so dont worry about it."He said as he gave her another smile hoping that she would be fine, He would hate to actually have to be mean to the girl

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

Elizabeth's heart started to pound when he said he just couldn't be mean to girls without reason, no way. When he said not to worry about it made her worry more, this isn't good... this will this will surely end in blood. "No... you don't understand." she started seeing blood all around her, along with familiar faces. Mother father, new families, even the hospital workers could be seen all around. Covering her eyes she shook her face, "No no.... I don't want this." she started. "My name is Elizabeth Foster... I'm a monster~ please you have to make me unhappy or... or everyone will die!" she shouted scared as she fell to her knees. After 10 years of being called a devil, monster; names like that tend to stick in your head. Even if you don't say them you still think your one. Elizabeth was a monster, everyone she started to care about ended up dead. And she didn't' understand why, it was her fault. She wasn't aloud to be happy she had to be miserable so everyone could be alive.

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

User Image

Josh was shocked at what was going on. He didnt know what to do. So out of respect for the girl he got down on his knees and clamped both of his hands on her shoulders and shook her as he screamed at her."God damn it Elizabeth! Stop this now! You want people to think your crazy?! Well do you?! Just stop and calm yourself down before s**t does go down!."He screamed as a few people that walked by hurried on their way past them and with every word that came out of his mouth he shivered a bit. He hated this feeling..He never wanted to have to do something like this. Yeah, he could beat the s**t out of any guy that ever messed with him, and if needed, even a girl. But this girl..she was different. He had just met her and had no reason to scream but he did. He really hoped that she would not hate him for it in the end. After all, he was just following her wishes.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

Elizabeth felt him grab her shoulders, she almost flinched away before he started shake her. Hearing his screaming her heart started to slow before his hands where simply holding onto her shoulders. Once he was done screaming she stared at the ground for a moment, nothing happened. She looked up at Josh and blinked her eyes finally dry of the tears, the stains of the old ones still there but she looked at him for a moment. "You shouted at me..." she commented stating the obvious before her lips turned to a slight smile feeling safe. "Thank you." she stated pulling him into her arms. "I'm not happy anymore... we are all safe." she stated in an almost whisper as she stood up holding her hand out for him. Her eyes seemed as if the world could see through them, she was happy but not. Content perhaps, yes lets call it that. "Josh let me help you." she stated taking his hand and helped him up to his feet. "Josh... can we be friends... lets stay friends." she whispered the last part as she tried to hope for the best.

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

User Image

He could feel what had seemed to be a hug as she calmed down. He seemed to smile at the fact of what she had done. What was even stranger is that she thanked him for yelling at her. He felt slightly better knowing that the girl was not mad at him or anything and took her hand gently with his cold metal one and stood up. As he was standing there he heard the whisper come from her as she was saying that she wanted to be friends, with him. Hmm..that was interesting to him. Becoming friends on such strange terms. He then looked at her and smirked giving a bit of a nod and a thumbs up to the girl"I dont see why not. You are quite interesting. And I like that about people. So yeah, were friends, Miss Elizabeth. It is a pleasure."He said as he took her hand and shook her hand gently and smiled back at her now, not smirking, but actually smiling a sincere smile to her. First goal of the day was done for him. He made a friend.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

Elizabeth felt his hand, cold metal, it slightly hurt but that's what she liked about it. When he gave her a thumbs up she smiled back nodding, "Yes." she stated clapping her hands before her eyes blinked a few times. Her expression changed ever so slightly as she looked around, looking at her cloths she saw the blood. "Gross... must have been the Miller family." she stated lightly before looking up seeing Josh there. "Have we met..." she asked curiously before touching her cheek. "Yes I'm sure of it... you're.." she closed her eyes to think of it. "Gosh.... Mosh.... Tosh!" she stated smacking her hand to the other. "We are friends now yes... that's was our conversation." she smiled, slightly different than before. She showed some of her teeth but not to much, bowing her head. "I'm sure we will become great friends." she stated before looking at his hand, this was an interesting kid. Her other self sure knew how to pick them didn't she.

ℑøʂℎ ℜʊїʈҽɾ

User Image

Josh had noticed the change in the girls emotions and the change in the way she was acting in front of him now. She wasnt nervous and she wasnt scared of being happy it seemed. He wondered if this is what the girl was talking about as he kept has arm ready just in case he needed to swap to a battle ready stance. But with this new girl he knew that was not needed so he just smiled back."So your what Elizabeth was talking about. Its a pleasure to meet you. The names Josh, Josh Ruiter."He said bowing his head to the girl that had now changed. He also seemed to snicker at the comment of them being great friends. If there was anything that he had planned already, it was the fact of them being friends, good ones as well, if possible. This girl was so interesting, he wanted to learn as much about her as he possibly could in the times to come.Still smiling at her, he noticed the blood on her shirt and found it quite interesting so he just looked away not wanting to get on the topic of it and just wanted to stay on the topic of what the girl was doing, and why she had changed.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Foster

Elizabeth blinked when he figured her out most families never found out until the end when it was too late. She smiled slightly and nodded to him, "Josh... sorry only so much you can hear and remember through that wall." she admitted shrugging slightly. "And what do you mean what she is talking about? As long as everyone is happy nothing will change." she stated almost warning in a way. Moving her hair out of her face she looked at Josh once more, he was staring at the blood on her shirt. "Miller family, they were liars." she stated in almost horror her eyes going dark as her fist tighten up. "They said they would love us..." she whispered silently. "But I digress... I'm sure the government stop giving me clothes a while ago...." she stated passingly. "I'll have to make it work with my image..." she stated almost poutingly.

It's music to my ears . . .

Selorra Norette

Selorra sighed as she finished playing and closed the piano lid. She wasn't as angry anymore. Now she was just tired. She stood and walked to her desk, grabbing a paper and turning to the whiteboard. In neat, flowing handwriting, she began to write out notes for her lesson plans in blue marker. She was going to have to up her game a bit more if she wanted to leave Usai's class floundering in the dust. She would make him regret blackmailing her! Selorra yawned a bit as she finished another note. Maybe she should get some coffee. Setting the marker and paper down, she stepped outside and began to walk towards the teacher's lounge, making her way through the crowd of students.

User Image

. . . and food for my soul.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas