Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neophyte Raider

User Image

User Image
"Beauty can be painful, like a lightning bolt pumping electricity tehrough every nerve of your body."

Health: 100%

Clothing: Pic

Current Form: Human

Solomon raised a brow as Sato began praising him. Now he wasn't displeased with it. How could he be, the vain little fox he was. It was just that he had never had anyone talk to him like that before. It actually brought a small rosy tinge to his cheeks. Before he could reply, he found himself walking with Vik and Sato to the cafeteria. He stood to the side as Acario, with Cam in tow, came into the cafeteria, appearing to be looking for someone. Apparently it was Vik because he made a beeline towards them and then asked about how Vik was behaving. He was so distracted by his own personal thoughts that he didn't think to introduce himself, though, no one seemed to really care at the moment. He supposed he could wait until later.

Or, maybe he couldn't. The celestial kitsune wanted to curl into a ball as a familiar voice rang out from down the hall. He listened to Allie reprimand him for trying to skip class, sighing and looking down. Well there went his plans for skipping combat class. He would go with her, but it wouldn't be without a fight. "I'll give you that, but at the same time there's no beauty in attempting something that you're biologically designed to be horrible at. I'll go with you, but I'm not gong to participate." He perked up when Acario mentioned he had something that could get them out of class. Pink passes. He thought about it for a moment then shook his head. He doubted Allie would allow him to skip the class even then. He patted Ichiro on the shoulder in passing. "Guess I'll see you later." He then looked back to Allie, waiting for her to start dragging him back to class.

User Image
OOC: Sorry if my post doesn't quite match up with anyone else's. I got lost somewhere, and then thread is moving very fast.

Thoughts: 'Back to torture...'

What's up?: standing in the hall

With: Vik, Sato, Acario, Cam, Allie

murruelecreuset

Greedy Grabber

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽
- Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. -

User Image

Music- Beast of Darkness

------------------------------------------------------------------------

More illusions. Pete was seething with fury now at the fallen angel. He wouldn't waste words on Akira. No, he was going to skip straight to the good part. Smashing his gauntlets together, he awaited one of their attacks... Whichever one was real, he would find out soon enough.

...Actually, Pete figured out sooner than he thought. Kelly shouted out at them to stop the fight, her voice booming and clear. It certainly caught Pete's attention... And luckily, Akira's as well. The Aqualis turned and saw his opponent, now wounded and out in the open. "What's wrong?" Pete sneered, grinning sadistically. Before those illusions, he'd been planning to take it easy on four-eyes. Now, he genuinely wanted to tear the boy apart. Limb from limb for what he did. Swiftly and forcefully, Pete drove one of his ice-covered fists towards Akira's gut, planning to stand him back up so that he could follow through. "All out of cheap tricks, you piece of trash?" He pulled back his other fist and quickly threw a second bone-shattering right straight directly towards Akira's face with the intent of finishing their little squabble.

User Image

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --
User Image

It was very possible that CID wasn't used to his new human ears. It was possible that the vicious battle banter and impact thuds had just made it hard to hear. But CID was pretty sure that Kelly had just shouted 'STOP' and not 'Continue beating the throbbing sh*t out of each other'.
A little worried now that he had noticed Kelly was bleeding badly, CID watched Pete tackle Akira and start to pound his angry demon face in. Okay, that was enough. They were both really beat up, and both still raring to tear each other's heads off, and there was no way the fire elemental was going to tangle with a powerful water wielder and a vengeful archangel. CID wasn't the brightest match in the box, but he didn't have a death wish.
Dashing over to Kelly, he checked the wound and decided he wouldn't be able to move her without potentially harming her more. The best thing he could do would be to get help. Lighting up, he shot into the air and didn't have to go far to find a group of people loitering around.

It was Vivi, Cam the Chimera, and the guy with the chicken wings and the attitude. A pretty girl with pink hair and a guy who looked like a fox were strolling away, so he wouldn't bother with them. Oh well, these guys could totally break up a fight, yeah, absolutely.

"HEY, FOWLER TWIN, VIK, Cam, Pete and Akira are smashing the snot out of each other outside and Akira's totally lost it, and also that girl with the ponytail and the guns is bleeding like a smashed gusher, you guys gotta help!!"
He hoped they could understand what he was shouting at them, or at least get the general idea. He also hoped they recognized him, in his new form.

User Image

Beloved Vampire

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Maria Taylor
Sixth Year

User ImageLocation: Courtyard

Maria was still frozen where she was when Kelly cried out and then blacked out once again. She couldn't take her eyes off of what was happening. However it looked like Kelly's cry made it to Akira's ears. She was snapped out of her own thoughts thanks to Kelly's faithful crow. "You're Kelly's pet crow? You want me to help her don't you?" she asked the bird before looking back over at what was going on.

Hitting her Maria ran out of her hiding spot and ran to Kelly's side. "Kelly..." she panicked. She figured that she'd be alright once she got the proper help she required. "Please stop!" Maria cried at Pete and Akira. She wanted it to end she wanted everything just to be peaceful was that too much to ask. "Akira, I understand how you feel but please... please stop this." Maria cried out to Akira hoping he deep down could hear her words and fight the monster inside him.

With: Akira, Pete, and Kelly

Species: Day Walker (Vampire)
Magic Specialty: Elemental (dark) & Psychic powers

OOC: ---

User Image
Cat presently in the dorm.

Beloved Vampire

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Allie Black
Seventh Year

User ImageLocation: Hallway → Combat Class

Allie lit up with complete happiness when she had gotten Solomon to go to combat class. It was the best thing that she could have done in her eyes. "That's fair to me we'll just have to be horrible together." she said with the hugest smile on her face. "Besides I'm not going to be the one making you do anything now Mr. Wulfric might." she said as she followed Solomon passed the group. "Seeya later everybody." Allie said skipping down the hall, her feline companion following behind them.

"Now we're going to have tons for fun together." Allie told Solomon as she started back to combat class with Solomon in hand. Getting to class Allie hoped they wouldn't be in any trouble but figured that wasn't possible with Mr. Wulfric on the case. "Morning Mr. Wulfric, Solomon came to class today isn't that great." she told him with a big grin from ear to ear. "So what's the combat plan?"

With: Solomon

Species: Cat Demon
Form: Human Form

Magic Specialty: Illusions
Illusions: ---

OOC: Allie is going to be Solomon's bestest friend lol or maybe not lol

User Image
With Allie

Marj-the-dog

Lonely Spirit

13,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Akira's eyes went wide as he was socked into the stomach, forcing him to stand up due to the direction of the punch. Growling he looked back at Pete with an equally abhorring glare. He was punched in the face, hard, and he let out a ear splitting shriek. He flopped to the ground and the bone mask began to crumble away. Akira gazed up at the sky blankly, unmoving for a few moments, barely hearing Marias voice as she tended to Kelly. Suddenly, his pale skin was revealed as the bits of bone continued to crumble away. He almost looked lifeless until. "Hnnuuuh....!" He gasped for air, wheezing and gulping it in, reaching up to feel his face. "It's crumbling...." He muttered, stupefied, his voice back to normal. He sat up for a moment, but then a wide grin spread across his face. "Haaahhhh It's crumbling... It's over.... Thank God....." He coughed and sighed, flopping onto his back again, catching his breath. It wasn't long until he felt the pain from the battle; His burnt ashy mouth, broken wing and twisted leg, not to mention the gut bruise and the massive black eye he was going to have within the hour. He blinked a few times and rubbed his aching head, casting a weak glance and smile at Pete. "What happened? How bad did I lose it...?" He saw how serious the Aqualis looked and the smile vanished and turned to worry. "It was bad... Alright.... Wonderful... Well it was your own fault for provoking him anyways....." He mumbled and glanced around. "Freja... Freja are you back?" He asked out loud. Soon the white fox spirit appeared, curling around the boy. "I'm here...." Akira smiled and pet her gently. She always shone the brightest after the demon left. "And Loki?" He asked. "He's hurt pretty bad, it'll be awhile before he comes back..." Akira nodded. "Just enough time for me to recover I suppose...." He suggested, continuing to look up at the sky.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

User Image

User Image

☠ ☠==== ☠ ☠ ☠ " Sounds like Pete's been making trouble in the neighborhood, again... x3 " ☠ ☠ ☠ ====☠ ☠

☠ ☠ 『I am the journey,
I am the destination,
I am the home,
The tale that reads you... 』☠ ☠

☠ ☠【 Cam couldn't help but roll his eyes a little at Vik's comment about Acario living for trickery and not taking things seriously.
" Heh, well, anythin' dat ain' Combat class he doesn' take seriously, eh Ace ol' chap?" he chuckled, nudging the Fowler twin with an elbow, remembering how much the guy loved being in Combat class.
After she had finished with her ranting, she said that she'd like to go out for breakfast, and she had wanted to study reading so Serafina could test her, implying some sort of consequence if she failed.
Well, knowing Serafina, her 'consequences' weren't even all that harsh, if it were Headmistress Rosmerta, however, that would be a different story.
He smiled slightly and nodded when Vik agreed on getting out of the school and doing something fun for once, though she seemed worried about them getting ambushed by Lo'que.
Cam frowned a little, he could understand that she feared for their safety after what had happened after that battle about a week ago, but he was sure that everything would be just fine.
They were only going out to get something to eat, after all! What was the worst thing that could possibly happen?
" Oi, relax Vik," the chimera said with a reassuring smile as he patted her shoulder, " B'sides, I don' see any reason why th' bloke woul' even wanna botha with us. We'll be safe as long as we're togetha, eh? No need t' worry yer pretty lil' 'ead off about somethin' dat won' even 'appen."
He looked over as Solomon finally gave in and followed after his classmate to Combat class, albeit reluctantly, as the pink-haired girl waved them good-bye before they disappeared down the hall.
Looking back to Viktoria, Cam nodded when she said that they shouldn't be out for too long, because she really needed to study, " Alrigh' alrigh', we'll try t' get ya back 'ere in time t' do yer business wit' Miss Fina," he said, though they really couldn't guarantee that she would get back here in time.
His ears flicked as suddenly, someone was shouting at them from nearby, and he turned, seeing it was... wait...who WAS that? Was that that CID bloke? He looked...different, that was for sure...
Before Cam could even start to question on what the guy did to himself to make him like that, he was talking about Pete and Akira fighting outside, Akira totally losing it, and some girl with a ponytail and guns was bleeding pretty badly.
" Oi vey, did Petey boy do wot I'm thinkin' 'e did?" he asked, looking towards Acario with a deeply worried expression on his face, of all the times that bloody fishhead had to go looking for trouble...well, now he'd managed to piss off both Fowler twins, first Acario, and now Akira.
】☠ ☠

☠ ☠ 『 A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight,
I am the story that will read you real,
Every memory that you hold dear... 』☠ ☠

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☠ ☠==== ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ====☠ ☠ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

User Image

User Image

Gwyneira, the fuffly snow dragon kit~

Whatcha doooooin'?: On Sato's shoulder now~
The moodmeter currently reads...: Happy~

Greedy Grabber

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽

User Image

Music- Judy

Seeing that damn mask break apart calmed Pete down quite a bit. His breathing gradually got calmer, and soon, the black armor and ice-gauntlets disappeared in a flash of light. His eyes still remained a dull blue color, though; it was likely that they wouldn't return to brown for quite a while. Jamming his hands into his pockets, Pete looked away frustrated. He couldn't get Akira to try and control it, like he'd originally planned. All he'd done was put everyone in danger. "Tch... What an outcome." Pete kicked the dirt before walking over to Akira, who seemed to be... Talking to himself about someone named 'Freja', and also someone named 'Loki'. He wasn't too worried about that at the moment, though. The Aqualis saw another girl run up and try to talk some sense into Akira. Once again, someone rushes to his aid. Not that it surprised Pete. "C'mon, stand up. Your crowd of fangirls awaits." He was still slightly upset with the fallen angel, but more so with himself. "I really screwed up and overestimated myself this time, and I'm sure everyone is dying to hear about how I'm the bad guy and you're the unfortunate martyr." Despite his words, Pete reached down and offered Akira a hand. "...We have to get her fixed up first, though. And I'm too tired to carry both of you."

"Oh my... How anti-climactic. I really expected more of a show... Oh well."

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Lonely Spirit

13,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

Acario chuckled and nodded in agreement to Cams statement about only taking combat class seriously, but raised an eyebrow as Vik voiced her concern about Lo'que. "I kind of doubt the Daemon King is going to go to Freddies anytime soon." He chuckled, patting the girl on the head. "It'll be completely safe, and-" He suddenly was cut off as CID, or at least, some guy on fire who held a good resemblance to CID, came bursting into the hallways and shouting aat their group, saying something about Pete getting into a fight with.... Akira...? The white haired twin practically laughed. "You sure it's Akira? That boy wouldn't get into a fight if you paid him, I don't think he-" He started dismissively, until CID suggested something about Akira acting really weird, losing it or something. Acario's expression changed dramatically from sneering to pure horror, slowly losing color. He ignored Cam's questions, let go of Vik and took off charging, looking through all of the windows to try and see where outside the two idiots actually were. When he found them, he burst outside just as Pete leaned down to help Akira up. Just as expected, Akira had his mask on and he cursed casting a glare at Pete. "PETE!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?" He shouted violently. The Aqualis should have known better, he had warned him, told him most about what was going on between the twins, so it was bewildering to even fathom why Pete had gone and pushed Akira over the edge.

User Image

"Can you honestly,
Resist this face?"

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

If I'm a troublemaker, then Jinx is a CATastrophe:

What the mischief maker is doing: Eating breakfast
How she feels: Content

Lonely Spirit

13,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akira looked at Petes hand, confused, but appreciating the help. "Fangirls?" He asked, not seeming to understand. Then again he was somewhat oblivious when it came to affection from most girls. He blinked a few times, coming back to reality and sealing his wings. It was uncomfortable for a moment, since they were wounded, but the pain disappeared after they were sealed. "Ergh..." He winced and stretched, listening to Pete's lament. "What do you mean?" He asked, confused as to why Pete talked about Akira telling everyone about how Pete was the bad guy. He chuckled and looked over as Acario started coming up to the two, not very happy to see what had happened. "You aren't an a*****e Pete.... But you try so hard to be... Why is that?" He looked over at the Aqualis and smiled, brushing off the remainder of the skull mask. Unbeknownst to Pete, the black haired twin had a really hard time finding malice and fury in his heart without Loki around. It was as though, with Freja being the only one there, he was at peace, just as when Loki was the only fox there, he was more likely to drift into madness. As Acario came yelling at Pete Akira put a hand on his brothers shoulder, stopping him. "Give the boy a break, I started it." Acario scoffed at this suggestion. "Right, and I never tell a lie." He retorted. Akira sighed and looked up at the sky again. The clouds were starting to clear up a little, letting some blue in. "Ace, you have no right to tell him not to provoke me when you do the exact same thing everyday." He smiled. Acario simply continued fuming, even though a part of him knew deep down his brother was right. "At least, I know when to stop." He growled, casting another glare at Pete and wrenching his shoulder from his brothers hand, storming away to gain some distance while he blew off some steam, paceing back and forth, muttering to himself. At this point Akira noticed Kelly and his lighthearted mood dropped severely. "I'm fine, I'll help you carry her." He offered to Pete. "Can you help too Maria? Or did you get hurt...?" He asked, looking over the Daywalker.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

User Image

Greedy Grabber

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽

User Image

Music- Judy

It took all of Pete's effort to keep himself from rolling his eyes. Acario glare meant nothing to him. "Yeah, yeah. Spare me." He dodged Akira's question about why he 'tried so hard to be an a*****e' by walking over to Kelly and propping her up gently, looking down at her bad leg. "This'll be fun explaining." As delicately as he possibly could, the Aqualis picked Kelly up off the ground. The girl who'd shown up earlier- Maria- seemed unharmed, which was fortunate. "Can you open the doors for me?" Pete said to her, melancholy in his eyes. "I'd like to take care of this as quickly as possible." True, Pete was a little hurt himself, but nothing as serious as a broken leg. Cuts and burns were nothing in comparison to Kelly's current ordeal. The boy felt like his heart was about to rip itself out from his chest.

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Friendly Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageNathanial Beaty
and

Sabrina Johnson

Nathanial was walking around now. He wasn't sure what he was doing, seeing as he had basically been off in his own world for a while. He looked around as he saw Snow walking with him. Perhaps the two of them could actually do something other then just walking around.

With: Nobody

((Sorry again for not posting. Not really myself.. just did this to get back in.. sorry.. I know it's short as well.. ))

Beloved Vampire

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Maria Taylor
Sixth Year

User ImageLocation: Courtyard

Maria was glad that they stopped fight. It seemed like Akira was back to normal which made Maria feel a little more at ease. "We aren't Akira's Fan girls were his friends." she told Pete before falling silent again. When Akira spoke up too her Maria shock her head. "Yeah sure... I'm fine..." she answered Akira as if she hadn't even witnessed what she had. To Maria Akira was still Akira nothing would change that in her books no matter what demons he was haunted by.

"Yeah..." Maria answered Pete as she got up. "And Acario please calm done what happened, happened you can't change It." she told him as she walked off to the front door to help Pete get Kelly to the infirmary. She sure hoped everyone was alright. "Kelly's pet crow if you want to come with us to get Kelly fixed up you can." she called out to the crow as she held the door open for Pete. Maria even took the time to hold out her hand for the bird while she held the door. She sure was starting to wish she knew the crow's name.

With: Akira, Pete, Acario, and Kelly

Species: Day Walker (Vampire)
Magic Specialty: Elemental (dark) & Psychic powers

OOC: ---

User Image
Cat presently in the dorm.

Lonely Spirit

13,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akira hoisted Kelly up as well, gently, and raising a hand to Kelly's leg. "Purgio...." He said quietly, remembering the spell Natalie always used on the battlefield. Of course he wasn't nearly as good at it, but it couldn't hurt. He watched with mild interest as she stopped bleeding but the bone was still sticking out and there was still an open wound. Acario came over to see what he could do, but there wasn't much, Akira and Pete were handling Kelly and Maria was about to get the door. "Acario, go get Natalie from the Infirmary..." He pleaded, and the white twin nodded, heading inside. "Pete...." He said, slightly worried by how unstable the boy looked. He claimed to be around 90 years old, but in many ways he was still young. "It's going to be alright Pete..." He said reassuringly. Pete still didn't look convinced however. "Freja... Could you...?" He started to ask, but she was already a step ahead, swirling herself around Pete. The boy would feel a light chill but it was pleasant, and calming. Thus was the essence of Freja's spirit.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

User Image

Lonely Spirit

13,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image_______User Image________User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

A few minutes later, after Acario had come into the infirmary and informed Natalie of what happened, she came flitting quickly down the halls to find Akira, Kelly, Maria, and Pete all together. "Oh dear of dear oh dear.... Come come lets get her back to the infirmary..." She sighed, taking the bone and pushing it back into place as they moved along. It would hurt like hell but at least it was back in place and ready for full healing. When they reached the safety of Swiftwood's own hospital, Natalie made sure Kelly was placed on one of the beds. She turned back to the rest of the group and saw Pete starting to sneak off. She puffed her cheeks up slightly in irritation and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, dragging him over to a bed. "Ohhhhh no you don't. You're staying right here. You too Akira, to your bed!" She commanded, and Akira sat down on the nearest bed he could find.
"Y-yes ma'am...." He stammered, not wanting to anger the fairy any more. "What in the world were you to thinking?! Fighting on school grounds?!?!?! You're lucky I don't report you both to the headmistress right now. It's bad enough I deal with this every time the daemons come, therefore this is ridiculous and unnecessary." Natalie scolded, flying back to Kelly. She noticed that the blood had stopped, but not of normal causes. It must have been a weak healing spell. She sighed and cast her own, wordless spell and watched as the bone sealed itself, and then soon after, the rest of the muscle and skin as well, her back to the other boys. Little did Pete know she had eyes in the back of her head as he attempted to get away again. She whirled around and shot him a look. "SIT." She repeated, flitting over to him. "You're hurt too, so you will stay here until you're recovered, is that understood?!" She sighed and flew up to the cabinets where Oliver was placed. He handed her some peroxide and a few cotton swabs which she flew back down with and drenched one, swabbing up all the dried blood and cuts across Pete's face. "Goodness it's like you were wrestling with a bobcat or something...." She murmured quietly. She may have been angry with the two boys, but that didn't mean she didn't care about them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Oliver's Stats:
Health:100%
Feeling: Worried
Currently: Sitting on a shelf above the group.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces