Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

Acario smiled as Vik asked about his plans. "Bad...? Really Vik? Do you honestly think all my ideas are horrible plots of trickery? Some of them are for pure harmless fun that doesn't involve making other people unhappy you know. This plan for instance." He pulled a few pink passes out from his pocket and dangled them in front of Viks face. "How many times have any of you gone outside the school grounds? You've probably never explored around the town out there." He grinned, slipping the paper back into his pocket. "I thought we could go out for breakfast, somewhere that has good food, and that Cammy boy and I love." He suggested.

User Image

"Can you honestly,
Resist this face?"

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

If I'm a troublemaker, then Jinx is a CATastrophe:

What the mischief maker is doing: Eating breakfast
How she feels: Content

3verAfter's Bae

Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽
- Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. -

User Image

Music- Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to stand up for yourself, damn it! For once in your life, just grow a pair and push back!" And then, the girl Akira was with chimed in. "...Hmph. Once again, one of your girlfriends tries to stick up for you. Typical." Pete was silently praying that she would back off and leave this to Akira. He didn't want to have to deal with the both of them, but he would if he had to... Although, 'deal with' probably wasn't the best description. He knew better than to fancy himself stronger than everyone else. He knew his limits, and when to push them. This was not one of those times. He didn't want a fight, he wanted to see what the fallen angel could do. And if he managed to stir up Akira enough to get him hostile, the Aqualis planned to focus strictly on defense. "What is it with girls and weak, feminine guys? Do you enjoy keeping them as pets? Is it the fact that you know you'll always be in control of them because they lack backbones?" Pete paced back and forth, shifting his gaze between the two of them. "All you're doing is proving my point, Wondergirl. And if Akira won't protect himself, then I have no problems going through you." The sinking feeling in his chest was almost unbearable. Pete truly felt like a complete scumbag, but he was too far into the act now to quit. He raised a hand, beckoning for either of them to attack. "So come on. Make the first move. Prove me wrong."

User Image

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Akira stood, back turned to Pete, quietly listening to what he had to say. As he revealed his deeper intentions however, Akira began to laugh; A dark, deep throated chuckle that sounded nothing like his normal lighthearted laugh. "So he didn't tell you everything..... Tell me this... Why is it, that you are provoking me? Is it because you want to be a hero Pete? Do you want to take a monster like me down? You said so yourself; I am a threat to this school. Or is it that you really do want me to stand up for myself? Because if you do know that I'm a threat to this school, then provoking me would only make that possible threat a true reality. You either are a man with horrid double standards or just a really bad liar with all of these loopholes you keep putting yourself in...." He practically spat he was so angry, and as soon as Pete threatened Kelly, he lost it. You won't lay a HAND on her!" He growled, pointing his open hand in Pete's general direction. "Acendio!" He yelled, bringing Pete levitating into the air. He then closed his hand into a fist and pulled it towards him. "Accio..." The poor floating boy came speeding towards Akira. "Conicit!!!!!" Akira's hand made and ark over his head and pushed towards the ground, Petes body making the same motion. Akira took in a few heavy breaths, half because he was angry and full of adrenaline, half because it was harder for him to cast spells in this form. Even simple levitating spells were weaker and made him tired. He couldn't imagine the stamina it took for a normal human to do this constantly. However, his mind was getting off track. He made his way over to Pete, a risk in of itself since he lacked no physical strength and if Pete jumped up to hit him he would be practically defenseless unless he could think of a counter spell. He started thinking now just in case. "Men who threaten woman are only worthy to eat dirt, thus this is your punishment. Don't try to find out what happens if you do attempt to hit her." He growled, towering over the boy. This was literally comparable to a prank, due to Pete's endurance. He would have felt practically nothing but a small twinge of pain from the impact if nothing else. The worst of it was the fact he landed face first into the dirt, getting it into his mouth since Akira drove him a few inches into the ground.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"You want to go? With no information on your opponenet? What a cocky little-"
Was as far as Kelly got, her arm starting to shift beneath the sleeve of her shirt, before Akira seemed to snap, and started casting spells at him. She stood back, glaring at them both, but mostly at Pete. Once he was done and started to approach their fallen opponent, she braced herself to intervene from a physical attack, as that did not seem to be Akira's strong point, whereas one on one combat, was her own specialty. So, she stayed close and ready, her arm shifting back to normal, before anyone would know anything.

Before you bet.
________________________________________________________________________________

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Maria Taylor
Sixth Year

User ImageLocation: Hallway → Courtyard

Maria went walking down the halls and heard some yelling coming from down the hall. Deciding to follow the voices she found that they were heading out into the courtyard. ‘Danger to the school..?’ she thought as she continued to follow the voices she was hearing. One sure knew was Akira and she wondered what he had gotten himself into.

Heading outside Maria hide behind a tree as she noticed Akira with Pete and Kelly the new girl. ‘Why are they fighting…?’ she asked herself as she continued to watch from her spot of hiding. She wasn’t the type to seat through a fight and just watch as she hated when people fought. But she didn’t understand what was going on or even why for that matter. All she could do is watch to see what would happen and go from there. She only hoped that no one would get hurt.

With: Akira, Pete, and Kelly

Species: Day Walker (Vampire)
Magic Specialty: Elemental (dark) & Psychic powers

OOC: ---

User Image
Cat presently in the dorm.

3verAfter's Bae

Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽

User Image

Music- Eyes

Pete could have moved himself to try and dodge Akira's spell, but it might have been better to just let it happen. The Aqualis got a mouthful of dirt; unpleasant, true, but it wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened. It sure beat getting a few ribs broken by Namir. "Double standards? Heh, that's the point. I want *cough* to see just how dangerous you are. How long it takes before you snap." This probably went without saying, but dirt really tasted terrible. Regardless, Pete laughed. "Worst case scenario, you *cough* lose it, and one of the Headmistresses takes you down. But I know you've got more self-control than that." Pete conjured a small amount of water by waving his hand in a circular motion once before directing it into his mouth, washing out the dirt. He then spat the water out next to him, sitting on the ground with both Kelly and Akira standing over him. If he'd actually meant to harm either of them, the Aqualis could take advantage of their positioning. Quietly, Pete raised a hand and shot another small burst of water at their feet before rolling back and regaining his footing. With their feet wet, Pete had an opportunity to slow them down. He dusted off his uniform a little before smirking and snapping his fingers. "Tenere." The water on both Akira's and Kelly's feet began to harden before freezing solid, which would at least distract them.

"Lenia fluctus," Pete continued. Water appeared in front of his outstretched hand, and he began to trace two fingers in a figure-eight motion to his side, which the water followed. He then directed the snake of water into the air, where it traveled above the two of them before dissipating into a strange mist which descended when Pete lowered his hand. The mist was a sleeping spell, designed to make opponents drowsy without actually hurting them.

User Image

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"Incendio!"
Kelly shouted, melting the ice. Then, seeing the snake turn to mist, she pulled a gasmask and some grenades from her pouch, it obviously being enchanted, and down the gasmask. She then tossed some Tear Gas grenades, hap-hazardly tossed a mask to Akira. However, some of the gas reached her before she dawned the mask, and she could feel it taking effect. She wouldn't be fully awake, but neither would she be helpless. It did blur her vision some. However, she didn't think of using a counter spell for the sleeping agents, instead pulling her knife, and disappearing.

Before you bet.
________________________________________________________________________________

3verAfter's Bae

Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽

User Image

Music- Via Basque

Oh great, tear gas. Pete was taken completely by surprise as the gas surrounded him. Hurriedly, the Aqualis crouched down and touched the ground with both hands, creating a large bubble around him. It could easily be popped by physical attacks, but the least it could do was keep the tear gas out. Even still, the gas managed to affect Pete before he could get the bubble up. His eyes burned and his vision was cloudy. Kelly was nothing to scoff at... But neither was Pete. I'm not gonna take this lying down. Not this time. I'll be damned if you humiliate me before I finish my work! The Aqualis cracked his knuckles, focusing on the gas that surrounded him. Chances are, Kelly was going to try and take him by surprise. If Pete could notice movement through the gas, then he might be able to counter her. It was a long-shot, but there was no other way. "Tranquilla percusserit," Pete murmured. His hands began to glow faintly with a blue aura as he awaited the next attack.

User Image

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

Hoping he hadn't moved, Kelly dropped from the sky, hoping to kick Pete from above and behind, but if he wasn't where she planned him to be, it wouldn't bode well. Hopefully, he'd try to keep his vision forward as well, rather than above. All Kelly could do though, was hope for the best. She didn't know what Akira was doing, if he got the mask, freed from ice, or anything else. Her sole focus, was on incapacitating Pete. If she missed however, she'd likely sprang or break something. Not a pleasant thought, and it would prevent her from fighting full-on, which she did not like the thought of.

Before you bet.

3verAfter's Bae

Pᴇᴛᴇ Tᴇɪʏᴀᴘᴏʟʟɪs ☽

User Image

Music- Via Basque

Come on... Where are you...? Pete scanned all around him... But was unprepared for an attack from above. "Tch--!" The moment he felt the bubble surrounding him burst, Pete turned and looked above him... Just in time to catch Kelly's foot to his shoulder. The pain made it clear that it was a well-placed strike, and if she had hit a more vulnerable spot, it might have ended the fight. Pete was lucky to get off with a dislocated shoulder. While he still had the chance, the Aqualis attempted to grab her ankle with his other arm and yank her down to the ground hard. If his hand managed to connect, the spell he casted that was in charge of the blue aura would take effect. It was meant to amplify the effects of the mist. Gentle wave, followed up by peaceful strike. "You're... Trained. Impressive." Pete spoke through the pain, surprised by Kelly's skill. She was certainly a good ally to have, that much was certain... He felt terrible that they had to fight. If she figured that out now, though, then his efforts would be wasted.

User Image

Location- Courtyard

OOC- --

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

Flesh. She hit flesh. Good. No, her ankle. He gripped it, and she was slammed to the ground, hard. She could hear a sickening cracking sound, as blood poured from her snapped shin bone. A broken leg, fantastic. A violent one, at that. On the ground, she suddenly felt very dizzy... Her vision blurred even more... She tried not to black out, knowing it could very well mean her death. However, even that thought, could not protect her from the dark embrace of sleep.

Before you bet.

Devoted Codger

User Image

User Image

User Image

☠ ☠==== ☠ ☠ ☠ " Heh, looks like Gwynny's taken more of a liking to Sato than I thought! " ☠ ☠ ☠ ====☠ ☠

☠ ☠ 『I am the journey,
I am the destination,
I am the home,
The tale that reads you... 』☠ ☠

☠ ☠【 Cam slowly nodded to Viktoria as she said she was just fine, having gotten a little irritated and cutting her hand somehow.
However, as a new voice suddenly cut in to their little conversation, he looked to see who it was, blinking a little at the unfamiliar girl.
She was reprimanding Solomon about missing out on Combat class, and that he shouldn't be skipping, she was rather cute, he had to admit, maybe she was a friend of Solomon's?
Well, the foxy guy was a seventh year, which not many people usually saw a lot of, but what was rarer were the eighth years, no one he knew had ever seen one.
He was snapped from his thoughts when Vikky was questioning Acario what they were up to, obviously referring to the chimera as the second one, and that she could tell this was headed somewhere bad.
Cam nodded in agreement to Acario when he explained their plan to Vik, even dangling a few of the pink passes in front of her face before slipping them back into his pocket.
" Aye, ain' like we're causin' any real trouble, eh?" he added in, chuckling as he folded his arms across his chest with a grin on his face, " B'sides, wouldn' it feel nice t' jus' escape th' confines o' dis school fer jus' a lil' while?"
School life could be rather monotonous at times, and every so often, it was nice to just go out into the world beyond and have some fun.
Well, not everyone would agree with it, especially not sticklers of the school rules like Akira, but he wasn't coming with them now, was he?
He then tilted his head to Vik, " So, are ya in 'r wot?" he asked her, of course, if she really didn't want to come with them, then that was her call, his eyes darted over to Sato, " You kin come too if'n ya want, Ichi," he said with a smile, extending the invitation to him if he wanted to go too.
Gwyneira seemed elated to see Ichiro, and jumped off of Cam's shoulder and flitted over to land on Sato's, cheeping a 'Hello there' to him as she nuzzled against him in greeting.
】☠ ☠

☠ ☠ 『 A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight,
I am the story that will read you real,
Every memory that you hold dear... 』☠ ☠

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☠ ☠==== ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ====☠ ☠ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

User Image

User Image

Gwyneira, the fuffly snow dragon kit~

Whatcha doooooin'?: On Sato's shoulder now~
The moodmeter currently reads...: Happy~

Devoted Codger

User Image

User Image

Șerafina's Ștats
Ҕealth: 100%
Șanity ζevel: 90%
Ștatus: Healthy.
ʗurrent ϯarget: None
ʗurrent Ѧttack: None

♋ ♋╔══════ " Well, that went better than expected~ " ════════╗♋ ♋

♋ ♋『Once upon a night we'll wake to the carnival of life,
The beauty of this ride ahead, such an incredible high!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead,
This moment the dawn of humanity, last ride of the day! 』♋ ♋

♋ ♋【 Serafina couldn't help but gaze in astonishment at how CID looked now, even Arrianna, who had come in as well, stared in disbelief at the results of the transformation spell.
The valkyrie raised her eyebrow at the dragon lady for a moment, as if she was about to question what had gone on, but decided not to and went to go answer Leonardo's knocking.
She looked at CID again, he still seemed to have retained qualities of his elemental form, but he looked much more human now, and he was no longer burning things just by touching them, though it would take him some time to get used to his new form.
" It'll take a while for you to get used to this, now that you're human, well, it'll be a lot different from what you're used to," she said to him with a smile when he thanked her, having a bit of trouble with it before managing to get the words out, " Just be more careful, alright dearie? Being human now means that you're more, say... fragile, than when you were an elemental, so that means your limbs will break more easily... and don't lose a limb, under any circumstances, as powerful as the transformation spell is, it does not grant regeneration for any lost limbs. So, say if you get an arm completely cut off somehow... well, it's not gonna grow back..."
She wasn't trying to scare him by saying all of this, she was just warning him about the drawbacks of being human.
He could enjoy it as much as he wanted to, she was fine with that, but she didn't want him to get careless and end up doing something that could really hurt him badly or even scar him permanently.
" But please, enjoy your new form as much as you'd like~ And if you ever have a change of heart and want to go back to your old form or to a different form, just come seek me out, okay sweetie?" she said sweetly with that same warm smile on her face.
She could pick up snatches of Leonardo and Arrianna's conversation about him using golems to help defend the school grounds, and figured that he'd want her opinion of this before they could give the idea an okay.
" You may leave if you're finished here, CID," she said to the newly created human with a soft smile, " There are other matters for me to attend to, but you're very much welcome, dearie~ Oh, and if you're leaving the way you came in, I suggest that you be careful, though I'm sure some of your abilities that you had as an elemental transferred over to your new form during the transformation~ But either way, just be careful, alright dearie?"
With that said, she turned and went over to where Leonardo and Arrianna were, catching as Leonardo was talking about allowing teachers and well-known student leaders to have golems as protectors.
" That sounds like a grand idea, Leo~" she said with a smile to him as she nodded, " I'd think that giving a golem to every student would take a lot of time and space. And considering how many students attend Swiftwood, first to eighth years, it would be rather chaotic to have so many students running amok with golems under their control.
I do agree with giving golems to teachers and student leaders, however, we must be sure that they are completely responsible for such. Placing control of a golem in the hands of someone who is misbehaved and irresponsible will certainly lead to catastrophe, and the last thing we need is more stress to have to deal with."

More stress on top of the fact that Lo'que would be coming through into the mortal world with his army within two years time, Leonardo's proposal certainly seemed a valuable one, as the headmistresses of Swiftwood Academy, the peace of mind of their students was just as important as preparing them for fighting the Daemons that 'leaked' through the Seal.
】♋ ♋

♋ ♋『 Wake up, dead doy,
Enter adventureland!
Tricksters, magicians will show you all that's real.
Careless jugglers, snake charmers by your trail, magic of a moment, abra kadabra! 』♋ ♋

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ╚══════════════╝ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

User Image

User Image

Kazul, Serafina's loyal partner~

What the big dragon is up to: With Fina
He is currently in this mood: Worried...
User Image
Leonardo ???????????, The Artificer.

"I could teach them the Artificer's code of handling golems, should you so desire. Basilcally, it simply says to use the golem for it's intended purpose, and nothing else. There should also be strict rules on activating golems, for instance 'Only activate a stone golem in the case of an attack, or in an emergency situation where a golem's strength or build is necessary.'"
Leo was glad that the two were taking his idea so well. He smiled as he did calculations in his head. "I will begin work on them today, they don't take much to create, so I should have enough in my workshop stores to make the first few dozen...In theory, I could create an army of these golems in a week!" Leo let his mind wander a bit to far, imagining a stone golem army roaming the country side. He was nothing if not ambitious... But perhaps that wasn't the best thing to be in this situation. He turned back to the teachers. "...However, how many I make is completely up to you. I am simply the constructor, you are the contractors. How many golems do you think I should make, and how many control bracers? Oh, I probably should have mentioned you can activate any golem with any bracer, it simply forms a link with the nearest pile when you activate it."

Currently: In the Headmistresses' Office
OOC: Short post again, but explaining more on Artificering.

User Image
User Image

Oh. Fragile, huh? CID kind of wished he knew about that before he decided to turn human-ishj. Oh well. Better not use the window, then.

Stumbling past the headmistress and her guests, he started down the hall, slowly getting accustomed to the way his muscles worked. By the time he got outside again, he could stroll like normal, and the balance shift wasn't too bad. Didn't mean it wasn't going to be terrible when flying.

He decided he'd better start practicing.
Flaring up, CID shot into the air, and was surprised to find that it was the same for the most part. His weight hadn't been altered too terribly, and the air resistance wasn't much of a problem, either, for reasons I'm not going to make up. He could reach basically the same speeds as before, though he had to get used to turning again and maintaining altitude.

When he was done, he felt a little worn out, so he tried to extinguish himself.

User Image

Yaaay, it worked! Having to get accustomed to being a living mammalian creature was so much more convenient than it had any right to be! Good thing magic doesn't need an explanation.
CID strolled across the school grounds, totally content.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff