Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duck

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ:: B r i t a l i a n a
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Iɴsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken | X-men
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Tʜᴇᴍᴇ:: Semi post apocalyptic | Modern | Slice of Life | Supernatural
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Gᴇɴʀᴇ:: Drama, Action, Romance
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ/Gғx:: B r i t a l i a n a
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs:: Under Constriction
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Aɴɪᴍᴇ Fᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍs ONLY:: Paintings, drawing and other ARTWORK is fine. No RL Pictures.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Duck

User Image

Pʟᴏᴛ::
      10 years ago the Abnormal Genome Mutation Virus otherwise known as (Achilles) was spread across the world. Those who were infected usually expire anywhere from one hour to seven days after. Those who survived were found to possess dormant genomes that would mutate the virus and give the host abnormal abilities and attributes. Almost hundreds of thousands of people have since been infected and there has been no cure created this far. Individuals infected by Achilles have been proven very dangerous. Though the virus has dwindled over time, the infected still remain at large. You will not be able to spot an Infected by sight alone, they could be living right next door. Again these individuals are DANGEROUS and should not be confronted. If you have reason that someone you know is an Infected, please call the Achilles Infected hotline.

You are being hunted. You dare not use your abilities, les they find you. And not just the hunters either. Civilians - snitches- are anouther problem. So you conceal yourself as best you can. But for how long? How long can you hide in plain sight?

But one day it happens. You receive a message.

A Message
      "You are not alone. If you are tired of hiding, follow these directions. Make sure you are not followed. There is a place for us"

User Image

The directions are sent to you in the form of images. And the last image is a view of a large building surrounded by a forest. Safe Haven Acadamy. Some how you just know that's the name.

Safe Haven.

Will you accept?

Or be doomed to hide forever.

Sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ::

Semi Apocalyptic. There is modern technology (computers, cellphones. etc) But are issued out by the school and are on a frequency that cannot be detected by anyone outside the forcefield created by the guardians.

Students and Teachers help keep the Academy running by using their abilities on certain 'jobs'.
      Guardians are the peace keepers and guards of the academy, they take shifts on patrolling the academy and the surrounding area leading up to the forcefield. They are the only ones- besides teachers- allowed to be out after the designated curfew. Which is 11pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends.

Duck

User Image
Rᴜʟᴇs::

tab tab tab Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ::

tab - Please follow Gaia's TOS. I think we should all know this by now.
                    tab - Swearing is allowed but please don't abuse this rule and have every other word a dirty four-letter swear -_-
                    tab - Do not quote any post on the first page. That shouldn't happen in an RP buutt....I just want to cover my bases.
                    tab - Please respect everyone in this RP. I don't mean the characters, I don't mind if there is hatred between two characters. But leave that IN THE RP.
                    tab - No Mary-Sues or Gary Lou's. That just means no invincible characters.
                    tab - In relation to the above rule. NO GOD MODDING.

Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ::
                              tab - Lazy Lit Advanced Lit. I'm not a monster. I know mistakes happen. But Capital letters and Punctuation are a must. NO CHATSPEAK (lol omg lmfao 4life etc)
                              tab -Please post at LEAST twice a week. If there is something that you need to do in RL please let me know so i don't assume you've dropped this RP.
                              tab - Posts should be at LEAST 300 words. If your post is a bit under, then that's fine, but please at least TRY to meet the requirement.
                              tab - REAL LIFE COMES FIRST

tab tab tab Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs::
                                      tab -Please please PLEASE do not attempt to make a perfect character. There really is no such thing, and anyways some of the best characters tend to be flawed somehow.
                                      tab - Due to the setting and the rarity of some powers. There will only be TWO Obsidian Sect Members at a time and only THREE Cerulean Sect Members at a time.
                                      tab -Students should be between the ages of 14-18, Teachers should be between the ages of 20-35. Due to the plot line small children and older adults would not have been infected and those who did would have died.
                                      tab -Guardians positions are only available for those 17+ Which means if you are a teacher, you can also be a guardian. If you are a student who is 17 or 18 then he or she can also apply to be a guardian.
                                      tab -You can apply for as many characters as you would like, but please make sure you are able to maintain the same amount of posting as the rules require.
                                      tab -Remember characters are generally human. So your character should for the most part LOOK Human. Horns and tails are fine, as are skin markings. Abnormal hair and eye colour is also fine. But REMEMBER your character is supposed to be in hiding before coming to Safe Haven.

tab tab tab Aᴘᴘʟʏɪɴɢ::
                                              tab -Please do not change anything in either of applications. (reserve applications and profile applications) If you see an error please inform me first.
                                              tab -Please tile your reserve "I Received Your Message" in the PM and for profile applications "I'm Home"
                                              tab -When I accept your reserve please create a separate thread in the testing forums to create your profile
                                              tab -When you finish send it to me via pm, do NOT post your reserve or profile until I accept.

Duck

User Image
SHA Rᴜʟᴇs::

Duck

User Image
Pᴏᴡᴇʀ Cʟᴀssɪғɪᴄᴀɪᴏɴ::

If you have any questions about the colour classifications feel free to PM me.

▇▇▇▇●Verdant - Elemental related powers. (Fire, Water, Earth etc Manipulation and any variation of that which would include
                            tab tab tab tab tab Lava, steam, electricity, storms.)

▇▇▇▇●Cerulean - Cyberkenisis (Technology Manipulation. Powers involving the use of technology)

▇▇▇▇●Heliotrope - Transformation (Shape shifting, body morphing, etc)
                            tab tab tab tab tab NOTE: If Shapeshifter, the limited number of forms is THREE

▇▇▇▇●Vermillion - Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control.

▇▇▇▇●Titian - Combat. (Offensive, defensive. Melee, hand to hand, ranged)

▇▇▇▇●Saffron - Physical Power (flying, super strength etc)

▇▇▇▇●Obsidian- Anything that deals with the draining of energy, life force. Blood manipulation.
                            tab tab tab tab tab Anything that revolves around blood.

░░░░░○Alabaster - Healing related powers. Regeneration, etc.

Duck

User Image
Nᴏɴ-Pʟᴀʏᴀʙʟᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs::

User Image tab THE DIRECTOR

tab CHARACTER NAME:Gregory McCallister

tab SHORT BIO: Started SHA with his daughter when his granddaughter was killed in an attempt to rid the world of the Infected. The Directer is a very wealthy man and has many contacts and high up friends, so through them and his own means SHA has been able to develop and thrive. He see each and every attendant at the academy as his family and therefor cares a great deal for their well being.

tab { CHEERY } { THOUGHTFUL } { WISE } { CARING }

User Image tab THE HEADMISTRESS

tab CHARACTER NAME: Blair McCallister

tab SHORT BIO: Started SHA with her father, The Director, after her daughter was killed after an attempt to purge the Infected for good. She cares a great deal about the school, but due to her personality, she is un able to convey it properly and most times comes off as strict. Though there are times when her more expressive and affectionate side shows. Students and teachers should take note.

tab { STRICT } { INTELLIGENT } { PROTECTIVE } { BRAVE }

Duck

User Image
Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs::
Click on the faceclaim to view their profile.

Duck

User Image
Fᴀᴄᴜʟᴛʏ::
Click on the faceclaim to view their profile.

Duck

User Image
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs::

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Bᴀʀʀɪᴇʀs::
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ Dᴏʀᴍs::

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Tᴇᴀᴄнᴇʀ Sᴜɪᴛᴇs ::

Duck

User Image
Cʟᴀssᴇs::
If applying to be a teacher please notify me which class you would like to teach.
Teachers can teach no more than 2 classes. One General class and one Training class.

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Eᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Cʟᴀssᴇs::

History- Teaches about the history of the world in general. All history and government classes, etc)
Math- Combined math. (Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc)
Science- Combined science. (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc)
Literature- Reading, Writing, world lit, etc)
Art- Painting, Drawing, etc
Music-Basic

Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Cʟᴀssᴇs::

Herbology- Study of plants and various vegitation
Technical Assisting- Technology Education
Defensive Arts- Defensive Combat
Offensive Arts- Offensive Combat
Healing- Healing training.
Tactics- Tactical Training
Stealth- Stealth Training

Quick Reply

Submit