• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside on the campus of the High School.
【Company】
The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick made sure to continue watching the students around them. As well as a couple of them using their power to pull the male to them. Of course it made the girl mad. Making it seem like she was high in some sort of hierarchy in her head. That was the kind of attitude that let Nick continue on his job of being the leader of a team of mercenaries to take down dictatorships with this kind of mentality.

He could have guessed that the girl was subjected this kind of thing while she spoke about being a soldier. "I'm sorry if people here had more freedom than what you had. But try not to mistake some of them as humans." He had to tell as he knew he wasn't one. He didn't really do much of anything while he watched her crawl along the ground. She was furious about how the two girls were actually helping the male. Hopefully he wouldn't suddenly wake up and try to kidnap them either.

The so called soldier was flustered and was slowly making her way back towards him. "For all you know it could actually help him." He had to tell her as it seemed several voices in his head really wanted him to kill the girl right here on the spot. He didn't let that happen though, as he could feel a large amount of energy well up inside of him. That was mostly his anger from how this rude girl was talking to those who were trying to help.

He would help her up for now as he had to release the energy some how. He looked to the crater and thought about the mass of land he had senselessly destroyed. That may just be a way. He held out an open hand towards the crater and actually released that mass of energy right out from the middle of the crater so it would shoot upward. It was a single column of blackness that would've overwhelmingly grew out of control and expanded outside of the crater. As if it weren't already out of control by making the wind pick up considerably. But Nick just continued to stand there unphased at the chaos that made his tempest look like simple three inch levitation magic.

Until it finally stopped a minute or two later... After covering up the crater to how it originally looked before their battle. It may have been rather strange for some of those students that hadn't ran away at the first glimpse of that powerful mass of energy. He felt rather fine afterwards as he went to the girl and not so gently slung her over his shoulder. "Now let's get you to the infirmary with your friend." He said to her while he began to walk towards the school. Getting plenty of shocked glances from students. Not just for being the teacher that over used his power for destruction and recreation... But he still continued not to notice the shield in his back.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

-xtc kid

angelsfury666

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
°•○●'I'm gonna swing from the chandlier,
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,
Feel my tears as they dry.'
●○•°

Tokely was surprised at Christiana's sudden out burst, was this even the same girl that she knew? She was being tough and defensive, telling the girl how it was as they were only trying to help.. Where was a better place to rest than the infirmary? Tokely gave her friend a grin as she was impressed, there was more to her than just a quiet polite girl.
If Tokely could speak, she would have said something along those lines so was glad the Christie had spoken up.
Now as they both had a stable hold on the boy, they began to move him to a better and safer location.

Arriving at the infirmary Tokely carefully removed her grasp on the boys arm and gave a hard knock on the door frame, entering inside and placing the boy upon the closest bed.
When she did, she stepped back and for the first time realised that he had spoken to her before, 'I remember this boy'
She thought as she remembered he told her he liked his girls with a smile or something along those lines.
Her gaze then went to Christie and she gently took the photo that she had given her, looking at it with a smile.

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

Company:Christie
Thoughts: I dont even know how to explain..
Theme:Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Αρоllо ѡ. Ϻɵɾɾɪs
Student

⊣Location⊢
Hallways of the High School, then a classroom.
⊣Company⊢
Strangers and Annabelle.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Apollo was a little more caring for Annabelle to really care if she had said sorry. While the added information of the thief being there just made things a little more worse. He expected that either the guy would be in critical condition or just simply dead by now. That's what would happen to people that had done wrong around his father. After that there was a bit of pause and she said that his father's wolf form was frightening. "That's his least powerful form." He really had to tell her, as it was rather true. His father was more in tune with either his vampire form. Then not completely in control of his... Other form. His wolf form was just about the easiest to defeat. If it didn't have the short cut to his other form.

But besides that Annabelle was really shaken up by that encounter. He could just hear it in her voice and in her eyes. "But at least you're fine, and not enchanted by him." He told her as he wondered what her reaction would be. Nearly any kind of woman would love to have his father and his father would take advantage of that. Of course that would only lead him back to where he was crawling to his mothers grave. That was something that would repeat itself around his father. So hopefully he hadn't already put Annabelle under his spell. That would just put her at risk.

For now he would just have to change the subject as she was hinting that she wanted. "So where are we going to meet after our last period?" He asked her as they had planned on doing so. He just didn't know where that would be exactly. It was also just to make sure Athena would be safe as well.~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lilyness II

⊣Weapons⊢ Crimson Ōdachixxxx⊣Listening to⊢ Song 2 by.

Anxious Gaian

[Will]ow Jay Mobsen

Sophomore

User Image User Image

Will you come with me?
Will you stand with me?
Would you follow me?
Would you believe with me?
Tell me you’ll bleed with me
Tell me you’ll die with me

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Wearing: thisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωıтɧ: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωɧεгε:

Text. v v
She bit down on the eraser at the base of her pencil as she stared up at the clock, half listening to Ms. McDouglas' lessons. She only really ended up at this school. So she caused war to break out on her home world, it was bound to happen anyway. Her parents were the real cause anyway, they created the monster and kept her caged up. Did no one expect her to break free? She set the pencil down, pressing her thumb and point finger to her temples. Her headaches were getting worse. No doubt just a side effect of her testing.

"Crap." Willow mumbles before raising her hand. "Can I go to the nurse?" She says with closed eyes as the headache echoed in her head, reaching to her eyes. How could this be getting worse? She felt a fire in her throat, not like she was going to puke, but like she swallowed a tray of ice. Without waiting she got up, leaving her stuff and walked out of the room. Will didn't really care for permission, she knew either way she was going.

The fact that she was going to ask for help means a lot coming from her, since she really didn't trust people. Especially a doctor who's specialty is her own attitude. Stepping into the door way of the doctor's office, she knocks on the frame. "Can I get some help? Please." And she's saying please. Willow was certainly not herself.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

Angelsfury666

Leo Severus XVI

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯´

The only thing we have to fear...
Is Fear itself.....
I fear nothing....
But for the those around me....

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`

ѦяɪσȠ ҪαɭɭɪϨ

User Image

User Image

Don't be afraid ......

"Depends on what you want." Arion twisted his towards Raijin. his eyes narrowed over to Amber, after she declined his offer. "That's fine with me..." She was difficult to read. First, she was rude and cold towards him, second she will be all emotional, and then she seems all nervous and shy. Shaking his head, Arion rubbed his neck, standing up and closing the cabinet door. The only reason he knows how to cook is because Aton taught him and he had to learn every since his mother passed away. Where would he cook anyways?

"Say... Is there any place I can cook anyways, Raijin?" Once he asked, he noticed a young girl walking in, and another placing an injured onto the bed.

"Amber... take care of the girl that just walked in... I got the other." Arion made his way over to Tokely. He stared down at the boy before placing a hand on his forehead.

"May I ask what had happened?"

Trust me... I'm a doctor.

Fear is around us....
It hides in us.....
There is no escape...
From the darkness.....

User Image

Taiyou4
-xtc kid
angelsfury666

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
`•.•●•۰• ••.•`•.•●•۰• ••.•

User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

After several attempts of reading the map, Ramiel still found himself lost. Looking up the map, he sighed gently, finding himself surrounded by nothing by emptiness. Which hallway was he in? He didn't know at all. Scratching his head, he looked around, wondering if there were anyone around to assist him.How did he lose his way? Then again, he wasn't born on earth. Everything was still mysterious to him. When he closed his eyes, Ramiel started to think of the times he had when he was found. He felt a rush of wind pass by him. Opening his eyes, he noticed a boy run passed him. Quickly, Ramiel ran after him. Finally reaching him, he reached out his hand to stop him.

"Ah! Wait, please!" Ramiel yelled before tripping over a piece of paper. Agh. What bad luck. With a sigh, he grabbed the boy's shoulder once he had pulled himself up.

"Ah. Sorry. I was wondering if you can help me?"

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Celestial Battle Angel Form

II L o y a l t y II

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    After hearing about his father's wolf form being his weakest form, she paled slightly. What else could his father turn into? But she decided dwelling on that wouldn't be healthy, especially for her heart that was still pounding rapidly. Thankfully, Apollo's next statement made her pause. Shifting in her seat, she faced Apollo who was sitting in the seat beside her. A questioning gaze was sent his way as she tilted her head to the side. "Well of course not, he's your father. And..." Annabelle paused, not sure about telling him about the information she had learned from his father. Or maybe he already knew about the family history.

After biting her bottom lip for a moment in thought, she decided to tell him anyway. Starting off any type of relationship with lies was always doomed to failure. "And my grandmother and mother's ex-boyfriend." Simply saying those words made her shiver visibly. Not that she didn't think he mother had never dated, but the fact that her mother had also dated the same man as her grandmother. It was... offsetting.

Shaking her head to the side, she smiled towards Apollo before looking around the room. The teacher still wasn't in the classroom, in fact, there was only one other student in the classroom. Not that she was one to want to skip class, or be a bad influence, but shouldn't the period have started already? Emerald eyes drifted back to Apollo, deciding if she were going to skip class she wouldn't ask Apollo to do the same as well. "How about we meet in the courtyard?" Annabelle pushed up from her seat, deciding to leave her bag in the classroom for the time being. "I forgot that I was going to my room for a reason before I ran into your father. Would you like me to walk with you to your class before I head up there?" Annabelle's smile faltered for a moment when she thought about the thief or Apollo's father still being around the girl's dorms, but she really needed to check on Ru Ru, her wind spirit, who had been stuck in her room all day. After lifting her arms above her head to stretch, she looked towards Apollo waiting for his answer, a light smile still upon her lips.

OOC
                                                    "Annabelle McPhee is speaking."
                                                    Annabelle McPhee is thinking.
                                                    "Others are speaking."

x.x Sorry it took so long to respond, with classes starting I've been back and forth to school all week.
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

KillerPizzaGuy

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
angelsfury666

seedy unicorn

I Viet Thuong I

User Image
Raijin Toranami

infirmary

XXXXAplace to cook? Though there are many places to cook in this academy, some places lacks ingredients to cook any decent food or others are accessible to certain groups. What about the kitchen at his dorm room? Well, he can bake but cook. Therefore, at his kitchen, the ingredients to cook any food are insufficient. The best place would be... the kitchen in cafeteria then if they were able to gain permission from cafeteria ladies.
"I guess... cafeteria." The man sighed a bit as if he regret with this answer. The reason why? Well, the chef and boss of cafeteria ladies detests him due to his gluttony. Looking away from him, he added on nervously as he wants to back out his earlier opinion, "W-well, then again... you might have to gain permission though." As his stomache grumbled again, the man shook his head before staring out the window to find a huge cafeteria building, "Well... then again."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I Viet Thuong I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ChihiroFujioka
Gifted Human - Memory and Technology Manipulation

User Image

User Image

Chihiro froze when he heard someone's voice shouting towards him. He turned to see a redheaded kid who had recently slipped on a piece of paper. What could he want with him? Chihiro thought about it for a second before he started to get a bit panicked. What if the guy wanted him to go assassin's creed on someone and stab them in the neck? Oh that would be to horrible to bear. When the red head place his hands on Chihiro's shoulders, he flinched. "P-Please don't make me assassinate someone! I'm no good at it!" He begged with his eyes closed tightly. Begging always helped.

User Image

With : A redhead
Feeling : Nervous
Out of Computers :
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Entering the infirmary, the weight of the boy was released from her shoulders and she gave the male doctor a thankful smile as he approached them. As Tokely took the picture from her she apologized, forgetting that she had hold of it still. Which was probably not a bad thing, at least she didn't just leave it outside to be cast away by the wind.
Her attention then went to the doctor again and for some reason she suddenly felt as if they were in trouble, but she was the only one able to speak up. "Well...umm..." she stumbled looking to the boy and then back to the doctor. "We happened to come across.." her eyes looked back to her friend before continuing, "a fight or something. Don't know what it was about but saw him unconscious and thought to get him out of there." Christiana looked towards the ground and her hands clutched her bag.
"A-are we free to go?" she asked meekly looking to Tokely, "class is almost over and we should at least get the syllabus maybe..." She pulled out her phone and texted Rang, "how's class? is the teacher mean or crazy?"

I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Infirmary

ith: Tokley

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

-xtc kid
Tokely

I Viet Thuong I
Arion

Shadow Tsurugihime
Soren

Mitsurashi
Rang
User Image

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Amber Kasei, Ph.D㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

In your eyes
I lost my place
Like my first time
That I caught fire

When two girls brought in the boy and laid him on the bed her thumb and forefinger pinched the bridge of her nose. "I really should keep my mouth shut," she shook her head with a bit of a laugh, mostly to herself. It was short lived as another student entered asking for assistance. Arion told her to go that way and she rolled her eyes at him, as if he had to tell her what to do. "What's the matter?" she asked the girl before getting a good look at her, "Willow..."
Looking over her shoulder she told Raijin, "the teachers quarters each have their own kitchens, if you want to make some mass amount for like half the faculty there's also the common area in the lodge, otherwise the cafeteria is your best bet." Turning back to Willow she pointed to a bed while she retrieved her chart.

Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I caught fire

here: Infirmary

ith: Arion

hinking: What does he care

¤ut ¤f ereal:
㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Doctor㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

I Viet Thuong I
Arion

AudioL I V E
Willow

Taiyou4

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
angelsfury666

I Viet Thuong I

-xtc kid

Soren Yoshiki Mochida

User Image

"With my blades...I can have you laying in a pool of your own blood in three seconds. As soon as I do I will dash off into the dark skies, with my silhouette against the moon. Do not push my good patience bloody fool..."

Where am I?: Doctors Office
What am I doing?:Waking up
What am I thinking: I felt a familiar presence...
OOC:

During that time Soren was sleeping, he could feel a familiar presence. The presence was cold. The entire time he felt like snow was falling on top of him but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was...soothing. The presence was gentle as well but soon it became harsh like a blizzard. Soon it faded away as he was taken. When he slept Soren saw multiple faces. Multiple battles. Many locations. Some were snowy speaks. Others were forts in a desert. Then everything went black and the rest of the dream, it felt as if he was listening to static...until a horrifying face appeared which made Soren jump awake. For a split second, Soren's wings spread out and a light above him busted. The glass fell on his head but it seems he didn't feel it. Soren took a few deep breaths. Soon his wings disappear as he calms himself and looks around. He saw the doctors. A female with a student and a male that was at his bed side. As well as two other students near the door.

"Sorry...about that....sssh...and the light...yeah...that hurts..."

Soren looked bewildered and had a scratch here and there. Mostly due to the light breaking. A few sparks of electricity went around Soren but it soon died down. He looked around then at his arm and looked surprised. He shifted forms in his sleep. Apparently he went back to human form so it was obvious his energy is back. Soren looked at the doctor and spoke up.

"Hey doc...mind telling me why im in a death room instead of the garden...?"

It was obvious Soren wasn't too pleased by the fact that he was moved. Soren was fairly healthy and always tried to keep his health up so he wouldn't have to be in the doctors office. He didn't like going. Mostly do to syringes. He didn't like being the person being stuck with a piece of sharp metal. That was his job. Plus human medicine made him nervous since he knew nothing about it.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
KillerPizzaGuy

Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Where am I?: Gardens
What am I doing? heading to the infirmary
Thinking: Know it all...
OOC:

Yunneth didn't care what he said. To her the creatures of this world she couldn't trust. She has many times and was almost killed many times due to being so naïve. In truth there were other creatures in Astrum too. Other than the Dryma, there were humans, elves, giants, Orcs, and other things. But for her, they were easier to read. But here...where customs change...it was difficult. Yunneth didn't care if someone was human or not...she couldn't trust anyone unless they earned it. When the man mentioned that the attention may help Soren, Yunneth scoffs and glares at him.

"...So you know more about my people than I do, hm? Tell me...what do you know about a race that shouldn't have existed In your world? Get back to me when you find a solid answer..."

Yunneth closed her eyes to rest. She could tell he had the urge to kill her. In a way...she welcomed it. In some way or another Yunneth did want to die. If it wasn't for her duty in slaying Camilla and restoring her friends memories, she would welcome death. Yunneth just...felt weary. And fighting with this man over such small details made her tired. She wanted to get the point across that advanced modern medicine may harm Soren. But hey...what did she know? When Yunneth is picked up, the girl finally takes the chance to get her shield. With out warning she takes it out of Nicks back and holds onto it.

"Sorry...I wanted my shield back..."

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Shocked by his reaction, Ramiel took a step back, a bit stunned that someone would think he was the type to assassinate someone. Ramiel, being the clueless boy he was, puffed his face, pouting slightly. A long silence followed before he laughed softly. Teasing him, Ramiel held out his hand, creeping it closer to him. Then, he gently rubbed the boy's head.

"No No. You got it all wrong! Ramiel smiled stupidly at him."I'm new here. I don't know where to go or where to start. I don't even know if I am in the right school." Pulling out the map, he held it out in front of him for the boy to see.

"This is Royal, right? I don't know how to read this... So I thought you could help me out. Sorry for scaring you. I'm Ramiel by the way."

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Celestial Battle Angel Form

II L o y a l t y II

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯´

The only thing we have to fear...
Is Fear itself.....
I fear nothing....
But for the those around me....

ѦяɪσȠ ҪαɭɭɪϨ

User Image

User Image

Don't be afraid ......

So many voices all at once.... Arion bit his lips, withdrawing his hand from the now awoken boy. Rubbing the temple of his forehead, he recollected each and everyone's responses. Ok.... Starting with Amber and Raijin. He hasn't been anywhere in this school yet. He was more concerned here than anywhere else. Cafeteria will be a waste of time since he ask to use the kitchen. The teachers quarters is the best option. But, he doesn't where it is. He hasn't even went into his room yet. He left all the packing to a summoned servant. He then focused on the boy and the girl's explanation and the injured boy's response. His eyes narrowed to the boy, sharp at his response.

"You saying you want to be in the garden? Do you want that to be your final resting place? You should be happy that your friends brought you here to be cured. Sure, you don't seem like you are hurt, but you are. So sit still here. If you don't want me to report this to the headmaster. " Arion placed his hand on the boy's head, healing him of his small wounds. He then turned his attention to Raijin. "Then my room it is. I just got to finish work first. ." His eyes fell to Christiana next.

"You are speaking the truth, right? That's fine. I won't report you guys to the headmaster, seeing how it is the first day. And you are free to go after you give me your names."

Trust me... I'm a doctor.

Fear is around us....
It hides in us.....
There is no escape...
From the darkness.....

User Image

Taiyou4
-xtc kid
angelsfury666
Shadow Tsurugihime"[/q