7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
°•○●'I'm gonna swing from the chandlier,
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,
Feel my tears as they dry.'
●○•°

Tokely had no idea how long she had been planted to the ground for, a few leaves danced past her still body as she weeped to herself.
Her emotions were becoming to much to bare, not being able to talk and forced to silence was more depressing then having the option to talk, if she could she would.
Thinking back to inside the classroom Tokely had a feeling for a moment that Elka was here at the school, but the beat was much different then what she used to feel?
'Contain yourself Tokely, just stay calm.. Your looking like a freak' She breathed in and out as she re assured herself.

At that point a soft voice had spoke from behind her, claiming that the bell had rang.. The bell rang? Tokely hadn't even noticed, nor did she remember what class was next. Christiana, she was such a nice person considering Tokely came off so complicated, the girl was quite appealing to Toke.
Giving off a small blush as her stained cheeks looked toward her friend, she was asking if she would like to write down what was wrong. Slowly, Tokely stood up and looked the girl before her in the eye, the eyes always showed a persons sadness no matter how brightly they smiled.

The wind picked up slightly and something just didnt seem right, a some sort of darkness.
Her eyes had gazed back towards the school before looking back at Christie, she placed a hand on the girls shoulder and gave her a small smile then picked up her bag. She pulled out a photo of her and her girlfriend Elka, handing it to her before walking off to try and find whatever it was that had her feeling like this, perhaps experience another heartbeat?

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

Company:Christie
Thoughts: I dont even know how to explain..
Theme:Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Where am I?: School Gardens
What am I doing?: Fighting Nick
What am I thinking: ...He's good...what I would give for my full strength now...
OOC: sorry it's so short...

Yunneth watched as her petals had no effect. Yunneth was preparing another attack when her footing was quickly lost from the ground crumbling. A loud clunk could be heard from her armor hitting the ground. She was happy to have wore her armor under her clothing today for she knew something may happen sooner or later.

Shameful...I would have been able to detect that...back then...it seems I am going soft in this pathetic world.

How she hated that her full strength was not with her. Even with all the centuries, she still hadn't regained her full strength. Her current power was equal to a high level grunt at best, compared to her people. That really says something about the Dyrma. Yunneth quickly got to her feet and readied her blade. Her body became petals. A moment of silence began until Appeared above Nick. She threw her shield which was at top speed. With the wind, it almost sounded like a saw. She then quickly went behind him with Black Moon ready for another strike.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside on the campus of the High School.
【Company】
The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick could only watch while the girl had actually fallen in his defensive attack. But some armor underneath her clothes had stopped her from getting hurt. That was something he was really trying to do, he was just more focused on taking the male to the office. So he had to defeat her now, or risk him waking up and running off. Unless he would actually try to join the fight himself.

That wouldn't be smart as Nick was holding back a lot of his own power in his fight. Even while he was preparing an attack when the girl suddenly disappeared. He put his left hand into a fist until he pointed out his pointer finger and his thumb. Just waiting until she appeared again. The wait may actually have bored him as he closed his eyes. He could hear her throw a shield at him from above. Before she was quickly behind him.

Nick put his pointer finger up to his neck with his thumb out as if his hand were a gun. While he simply muttered the word. "Tempest." That was all that was needed as a dark burst of energy shimmered above them. As a fury of thin completely black streams of energy began to rain down around them. The first strike sounded like something feel hard from space down back to the ground while it bore a two meter wide hole into the ground just to their left, but shook the ground hard enough to make nearby trees shake. But the looks of it they wold probably be killed by any of them as plenty more began to destroy everything close to them.

While a stream of this dense energy came hurtling down on Nick until he himself disappeared without a trace. Any on looker who could manage to continue on watching that fight would think that Nick may have been killed by his own attack. Until he appeared to the side away from that frightening display of dark energy when it ended. It may have seemed rather cartoonist for the ground to look like either Jarlsberg cheese or Emmental cheese.

It didn't matter as all of it was actually contained in a small place. Where nobody could get hurt, not even the school would have been damaged. Nick just stood there unphased with both of his hands held behind his back. "If there's one thing in this world I've ever done is deify or destroy any god that gets in my way of something. Your friend isn't worth this fight. But I shall keep the students here safe from anyone that should try to kidnap or harm them. So either you hand him to me, or you take it upon yourself to fix this." He said, giving her an ultimatum. Something he really didn't like doing at all. But for now he wouldn't even try attack her. As his stood there rather normally with plenty of opening to attack him.

That is if she wanted to continue this. "It's really commendable for you to care for your own. But not when he's tried something against a female student here as well as stealing from the student body here." He added as it may have been something he wouldn't have told her. For now he would just have to wait for a response from her. So he just stood there looking at her in the spot where none of that furious attack ever hit. He had protected her even from himself, while he didn't necessarily wasn't sure of where her shield had want. The fact was that it was actually embedded into his back where he couldn't see it, but he was rather fine as his wound bleed very little.

Although at this time he began to notice some people were looking in on this display of power. So most likely Nick would have to work quickly so he wouldn't disturb them in any way. From there on in a completely black mist was forming at his feet while he continued to wait for the girl to say something. Just standing several feet away from the mass of craters in the ground that he had created.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

-xtc kid

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Where am I?: School gardens
What am I doing?: Struggling to get to her feet
Thinking: Why...WHY?!
OOC:

Just when Yunneth thought she had him, she immediately knew she couldn't have been more wrong. For a moment everything went white. Soon she found herself In a crater. Her body felt like jelly. There was some cuts on her face and arms but nothing to serious and nothing she hasn't dealt with before. The worst she feels right now is nausea. Yunneth listened to the teacher speak. How he wanted to protect the students. In a way...this I what makes the two similar. Something Yunneth can respect. The two had the need to protect something precious in one shape or form. When told to either hand Soren to him or fix this herself, Yunneth struggled to get to her feet. Yunneth was using Black Moon as a cane of sorts in order to stay on her feet. Yunneth thought about his words and actually began to tear up.

"...I would talk to Soren if I could. I would tell him...to fix this himself. But he I can't. Right now...it is beyond my power..."

Yunneth felt sad knowing she failed but mostly because the Soren she knew wouldn't cause so much trouble. After a moment, Yunneth dried her eyes and did her best to regain a strong composure.

"...I do not know why Soren would kidnap a girl. When he was...the Soren I know wouldn't do that. I mean he did kidnappings before but under command of our Emperor. Though I said I am his superior at the moment I didn't command him to do this, just to be clear. Actually...he...he doesn't remember me. I will save you the details."

Yunneth remained silent a moment, trying to gather her thoughts.

"...I am unfamiliar with your worlds disciplinary measures. It never concerned me till just recently. If they aren't...lethal, then do what you must. But I do ask you to give me possession of any lock picking kits he has. That is Imperial property and though such a thing shouldn't apply here, it isn't something he shouldn't have just yet...not till I can remind him of what was. I am simply a soldier so such tools have no use to me."

It was obvious Yunneth was trying to make a good step. She didn't want Imperial tools to be in the hands of people that are still so alien to her. As long as Soren didn't have the tools he couldn't get in too much trouble. It was her way of protecting him.

"Secondly I would like to the girl. I do not know if you have proof of him attempting a kidnapping so I want to speak to the lady. And third, if you could, let me know if he does anything else. I will try to make things right...it's better if my neck is on the chopping block than his anyway..."

Yunneth began to try and make her way out of the crater. But her body was still somewhat sore from the blast.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
●○•°

As Tokely walked she caught a glimpse of blackness from the corner of her eye, it was like some sort of mist? Was this the power she was sensing? No, it couldnt be.. This was different, this was solid power one that if used to much could possibly destroy everything. Who was this coming from? At the moment between the darkness all she could see was a girl who looked to be in the middle of a battle, then appeared a man not too far from where Tokely was standing?
Was she surposed to do something? Which one was evil? She had not seen any of these people before. Maybe she should just attempt to stop both of them.? 'Yeah right Toke..'
She thought stupidly.
As it went on listening to the two converse it seemed the one who was unconcious was the cause of the fight, and this man wanted him for kidnapping and stealing?
The girl seemed to be in a bit of a struggle and it seemed her attention was not on the boy at this time, Tokely walked closer to the male and focused her eyes toward him as she lifted her hand to raise his body off the ground and float toward them, but she knew the female probably wouldnt let him be taken that easy

User Image

KillerPizzaGuy

angelsfury666

Company:Christie & strangers
Thoughts: What the hell, why are they fighting?
User Image

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Amber Kasei, Ph.D㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

In your eyes
I lost my place
Like my first time
That I caught fire

Amber could hear some people speaking but couldn't see who it was. When Arion grabbed the stack to put on the desk for her she was taken off-guard since she didn't see him come up. "Oh," she said a bit confused, both that he was still here and that he was asking to join them to eat. "Umm..." she rubbed the back of her neck looking at Raijin unsure if she should if it was a trap or something. Looking back at the stack of supplies she shook her head. "Someone should stay here, put these supplies away and make sure some dumbass doesn't come in half-dead," she laughed but was hoping the last wouldn't happen, "so a raincheck?."
Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I caught fire

here: Infirmary

ith: Arion?

hinking: What does he care

¤ut ¤f ereal:
㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Doctor㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

I Viet Thuong I
Arion

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
`•.•●•۰• ••.•`•.•●•۰• ••.•

User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•`•.•●•۰• ••.•

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Creasing the map with his hand, Ramiel stepped back, picking it up from the chair. Tilting his head slightly to the left with a goofy smile present on his lips, Ramiel stared blankly at the map. How does one read this? How do you pinpoint where you are and where to go? Back at the kingdom, he had a device similar to a bluetooth, but it was actually a mini computer and phone. With it, he could GPS to any location. Now that he is here at Royal as Arion's bodyguard, he lost that privilege. With a small sigh, Ramiel gathered up his bags, and started walking aimlessly around.

"Where am I suppose to go.....?" Ramiel said as he walked around while staring at the map. He couldn't see what was in front of him. Rotating the map around, Ramiel tilted his head, confused on how the map worked. It wasn't his fault he was born in space. When he was found, he didn't know any languages and had to study everything the world had to offer. It took him years to coop with the world he was unfamiliar with. In due time, he understood his purpose. A sense of justice, a sense of dignity. He still had much to learn.

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Celestial Battle Angel Form
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana looked at the photo that was shown. Her head tilted to the side a bit, "is that your friend?" she asked a bit confused but by the time she looked up Tokely had already walked off. Rushing off to catch up she grasped her shoulder. "H-hey..." she breathed, catching her stare to the crater. Blinking, she straightened herself up, beginning to stare herself, wondering what they should do. "S-should we get the headmaster?" she whispered, looking briefly towards the school buildings and back to her friend. All she knew is she didn't want either one of them to be in a crater, or worse.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Gardens/i]

ith: Tokley

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

-xtc kid
Tokely

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside on the campus of the High School.
【Company】
The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick knew when he saw the partly injured girl that this fight was already over. Although he continued to keep his hands behind his back. While he made the black mist disappear. Only to reveal that people were watching them. This could get rather hostile as he could see the students getting rather close to them. So Nick made several black barriers appear between them and the students just so they wouldn't see what was happening.

From there he continued to listen to the rather useless things that the girl had to say. Before he drew a darkness made blade from his sleeve and slowly began to approach the girl. He stepped down the crater and slid a bit until he got close to her. For a moment he almost had a good mind to shove it right into her rib cage... But stopped when he knew this wasn't him. The blade in his hand slowly disappeared while he thought for a moment. "I won't take him then. The only thing I well be doing... Is giving you and him detention for not being in class." He told her as a bit of a punishment this time.

Yes, it was mostly because of his soft spot for women. For now he just pulled her arm over his shoulder and helped her out of the crater. "The both of you serve it by the end of today and I won't have to come after you." He told her while he wondered what to even do with the injured girl. By the way she spoke she really didn't trust people here. He would just have to bring it up to her while he dropped all of the barriers. "I think I may have to take you to the infirmary as well." He told her as he wasn't even sure it she really needed help. This coming from the person with a shield sticking out of their back.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

-xtc kid

angelsfury666

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KillerPizzaGuy

angelsfury666

-xtc kid

Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

What am I doing?: Struggling to stay on my feet
Thinking: Detention...? What a strange concept...
OOC:

Yunneth watched as the man approached with his blade ready. Yunneth gave a low growl as wolf ears and a tail popped. She looked as if she may shift to defend herself. She continued to growl until the man stopped. She figured it was due to her requests. But this was a moment of Quid Pro Quo. He wanted her to comply and hand over Soren. And she doesn't wants her friend untouched. She knew she didn't have the right but if it was for her friends she couldn't care less. When Nick was helping her out, Yunneth scoffed and looked at the man.

"...I am no human. These wounds are nothing. I've suffered worse. Don't use your alien treatments on me..."

Yunneth was obviously not wanting to see the doctor. There were medicines in this world Yunneth recognized. But the doctors in her world were Staff wielders and Alchemists who make potions. This worlds way of science confused and actually scared Yunneth. What she hated most were syringes and chemicals. In short if she is brought to the infirmary, it is high possible she will try and take a finger from the doctor. As they came out, Yunneth saw two girls. And Soren was floating towards the short haired one. Yunneth growled and quickly separated herself from Nick.

"HEY! What the hell do you think your doing?! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Yunneth had lost herself a moment. She had her blade in hand and was running until a crack could be heard in her ankle. Yunneth fell over but this didn't stop her. She started to drag herself towards them.

"...Leave him alone. Right...now."

There was intense anger in her eyes. She had a moment of peace with one of the three she had longed to see. But it was ruined by the natives of this world. She understood they were afraid and doing their job but...she hated it. In a way it felt like Soren was being punished for doing something he wouldn't normally do. As for her, Yunneth didn't care. Yunneth slowly got to her knees then onto her good foot. It was obvious she was trying to deal with the pain. Whether she was Gutsy or stupid would be up for debate.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
●○•°

Being confused as to what was really going on here Tokely caught Christie's whisper about getting the headmaster, perhaps that would be the right way to go but why bother her. The darkness had appeared again thicker this time as if the male wanted to block off any view from he scene, this was barbaric. What was he doing to these students?
Tokely still had the unconscious boy coming towards them as she thought he was the one mainly in danger, the girl that was in the crater began shouting out and as the blackness disappeared she noticed she had no strength to get to them. It seemed to be over? The boy was placed carefully on the ground and Tokely kneeled down to him and assessed him, he was alive and was going to live. She figured the older male was now going to help the female to the infirmary so she decided to help the boy, she looked to Christiana as he placed on arm over her shoulder in hoped she would do the same with the other.
This definitely had to be reported to the headmaster now.

User Image

KillerPizzaGuy

angelsfury666

Company:Christie & strangers
Thoughts: What the hell, why are they fighting?

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

ChihiroFujioka
Gifted Human - Memory and Technology Manipulation

User Image

User Image

"Almost got it..." Chihiro mumbled.

Chihiro was currently working on a few updates with Alter Ego. He was finally about to make Alter Ego in a hologram so he wouldn't have to carry around his laptop in his hands and only have to carry it in his little bag. Chihiro had gone to the computer room and one of the teachers gave him permission to take apart one of the old projectors. He was currently making a smaller projector out of the camera of his laptop. Though the teacher said that he couldn't be late for his class. After finishing up he booted up his AI Alter Ego and pressed a single button and out appeared Alter Ego.

Alter Ego had opened it's eyes and Chihiro smiled. "I am hologram. Thank you master." Alter Ego said happily. Chihiro nodded and then shut down his laptop making Alter Ego disappear. He then heard the bell ring and had this dreaded look on his face. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" Chihiro said before he quickly left the classroom to get tl forth period. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could.

User Image

With : No one
Feeling : Nervous
Out of Computers : Hello!
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana watched the boy float over and followed suit, kneeling down and using her shoulders as a crutch, or more like a stretcher at this point. She heard the girl behind them yelling at them, to what? Leave him alone? Looking over her shoulder she saw the girl dragging herself to them and then their eyes met. The timid girl's caring eyes to help this boy to the wolf girl's angry eyes. A long stare was given until she felt a pulse within her and her eyes narrowed then to the girl. "We are taking him to the infirmary, something you are failing to do right now. If we were to leave him alone he'd be in a worse state. So. No. We will not leave him alone until he is in the safe care of the doctors at the infirmary," she said in a snapping tone, her teeth gritted at her, perhaps a language she'd understand more to back off. But this wasn't Christiana's doing, it was Aega's voice that was coming through and it wasn't until she turned back forward that she came back to herself to continue on to the infirmary.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Gardens/i]

ith: Tokley

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

-xtc kid
Tokely

KillerPizzaGuy
Nick

Shadow Tsurugihime
Yunneth, Soren

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KillerPizzaGuy

angelsfury666

-xtc kid

Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

What am I doing?: Struggling to stay on my feet
Thinking: Those man spawn wenches know nothing of us!
OOC:

The tone taken towards Yunneth didn't make her back off but it simply pissed her off even more. The ground around her was beginning to freeze and the grass began to die. Yunneth was a very calm and composed person. Very tolerant. Yet...these people...it was like listening to a dog whistle for hours on end. She hated how they spoke to her as if they knew of her kind. She admitted there were beings here similar to the Dyrma race. But not even close. Yunneth did try to understand their ignorance about a people that were never supposed to exist in this world but it was that same thing that was pissing her off. What they didn't understand is Sore isn't a human and that he wasn't injured. He was resting so his power would recharge. His energy was low and moving him wasn't allowing him proper rest. When they moved far enough, Yunneth took a deep breath and sighed.

"...Stupid women. They know nothing of a Dyrma body. A medicine here could be a poison in our world. Only reason I know this is due to the "help" of some man from the past. Plus they didn't even check him for cuts."

Yunneth looked annoyed. It's not even a week and already she wants to go wild. But she knew she shouldn't. She is still a visitor to a weird and alien land. It would do no good for her to start going wild now. Yunneth gave a sigh and to slowly make her way back to nick, waiting for him to do what was needed but remained silent. She wanted time to cool off and better ways for her to keep her friends safe from this worlds...methods.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
angelsfury666

seedy unicorn

I Viet Thuong I

User Image
Raijin Toranami

infirmary

XXXXEyes widened, Raijin was a bit intrigued that Arion could cook. Well, he better know how to please this man's appetite. Tapping his index finger against his own soft lips, he muttered to himself before speaking out his thought, "W-well... depends on what you are going to cook..." As he caught Amber looking at him with this discontent emitting from her, he wondered what was up. Did he do anything wrong earlier? Perhaps... she might be the girl whom he accidentally threw football at before running away from scene way earlier. As he listened to her speak, he scratched the back of his head before turning to Arion's direction, "Well, I guess we could eat in here? Well, if that's alright with ya, Dr. Amber?" The man shifted his attention back to Amber, the one who is in charge here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff