Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino & Soren Yoshiki Mochida

User Image

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

"With my blades...I can have you laying in a pool of your own blood in three seconds. As soon as I do I will dash off into the dark skies, with my silhouette against the moon. Do not push my good patience bloody fool..."

Where am I?: Yu: In the gardens so: In the gardens
What am I doing?: Yu: Talking with a white wolf So: Resting
What am I thinking: Yu: May the gods have mercy on your soul if you touched him... Soren. So: ...
OOC:

As Yunneth was walking, Yunneth heard a voice, stating Soren has caused a bit of trouble. The moment she hears that voice, Yunneth jumps back, drawing Black moon from it's sheath and readied the shield that was already with her. Yunneth took a defensive position and readied her left hand to strike. She looked at the wolf a moment, trying to figure out if he was a friend or foe. But obviously he has met Soren. Yunneth let out a low growl and looked at the wolf.

"...So you already know Soren, hm? Stupid bird brain...he has always done this..."

Yunneth kept that same pained look on her face. For a moment...she was distracted. Thinking about Soren. She wondered what he has done. Soon her attention snapped back to the wolf in front o her.

"...I am sure he will apologize once things are straightened out. But if you are here to harm him...then you will have to kill me. Now please allow me to ask you as to why you are here. Please use your words carefully, sir."

Yunneth did her best to remain polite. It was protocol for her back then to address most with civil politeness when questioning. But she could sense his strength. This beast was powerful. If she was at her full strength, she would have told him to "pick a god and pray" before she ripped him apart. But she obviously knew that she couldn't just kill when she wanted...unless Camilla was involved. But he was just a facility member perhaps...right? Either way, Yunneth remained protective. It was obvious she would do what ever it took to keep him from Soren. But for now, she was keeping a eye on the wolf, trying to see what he would do...
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

The ringing of the bell startled her out of her thoughts, except one, where Tokely ran off to. She pushed herself off the wall and shoved what she had in her hands into her bag and wandered down the hall some more until she came to one of the doors leading outside. A sympathetic look crossed her lips as she opened the doors and cautiously walked over to her new friend. "Hey," she said softly offering her hand out, however she wasn't sure what to say. "Uu--umm..." she stumbled, rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand, "the bell rang...?" The girl was sure that Tokely wasn't deft but didn't know what to do, she knew she couldn't tell her what was wrong, at least she hasn't heard her speak yet. "Do you want to write me what's wrong?" she asked in almost a whisper not wanting to offend or make her more upset.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Halls

ith: Tokley

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

-xtc kid
Tokely
User Image

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Amber Kasei, Ph.D㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

In your eyes
I lost my place
Like my first time
That I caught fire

The doctor took a long stretch as the bell went off. "Last class of the day," she said almost cheerfully. However, for the doctors that only meant they'd be on call rather than sitting in here. Their quarters were located closest to the infirmary and had a screen to keep an eye on patients, which was convenient. "Hey Arion," she called from the back room as she grabbed supplies to stock the cupboards. She came around the corner with a tower of needles, bandages and the like, covering her face. "Should we flip a coin to see who gets the first after class patient?" she asked muffled behind the stack, not even sure he was still in the infirmary.
Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I caught fire

here: Infirmary

ith: Arion?

hinking: Or rock, paper, scissors

¤ut ¤f ereal:
㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Doctor㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

I Viet Thuong I
Arion

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
icarlysdildo

Shirin Ruikuchi Nammino

User Image

"Im not a hero and im not a villain. I am a simple lover of the high seas. But if you do something that I cannot ignore then you wont be getting out alive in order to tell the tale. Heh it's as they say, Dead men tell no tales...now hold still so I can put a bit of lead between your eyes..."

Where am I?: School building
What am I doing?: wandering around
What Am I thinking?: This power....
OOC: Sorry but I have waited since July for a reply. forgive me but im skipping ahead and going on. We can catch up later. Also this was a bit of writers block but I wasn't going for anything big. This was just to catch Shirin up.

Shirin had walked out of the library looking as if she just died and came back to life. Her eyes were dull and she looked so tired. Her body was now pumped with dark power. And she just now made a pact with a demon. The tattoo of such a pact could be found on her neck. Shirin looked like she was ready to text out her amplified powers on anyone here. The dark aura was strong. Right now it was somewhat too much for Shirin to bear. Luckily no one was around to watch as she was struggling. Her heart was ponding and she felt as if she was going to stop breathing. Shirin sat on a bench and soon laid on the bench and placed a arm over her eyes. The voice inside her head kept telling Shirin that it would get better soon. That she would feel great once the dark pact settles in her body. Shirin was in a great amount of pain. It was hurting. But she would do anything for the sake of power. Even deal with something agonizing as this.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Even without the capable abilities..."

User Image
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Fine, was a decent answer enough...for now.

Writing a name here and a signature there, Jure listened to his childhood friend's sarcastic words about recording the conversation, causing him to glance up at her for a short while before continuing the pre-work. "You must always have records of a lot of events. You'll never know when there's a time in which you must return to them." And at the HQ, it was a valuable necessity to have written or video proof to bring a point across the able.

Jane's apology was accepted though unneeded. He was just happy she was still the same in a way. Just...much...much older than before. He chuckled at his inside joke before replying about the bias treatment. "Ah....At first I was bombarded with criticism at every turn but that all changed through my works. As I said, evidence is crucial to winning an argument. And I would like to show everyone that elven stereotypes are nothing more than a folly. But you can be at ease, Mary. Our conversations will be kept just between us. Well, only if not needed, per say."

Returning the completed stacks of papers, Jure placed the pen next to her hand before leaning back. He could easily see the eagerness in her final words. Her actions always pinned out her true thoughts. A slight smile graced his lips before he started.

"Well, not much has happened since the last meeting....Well, almost...Those pompous fools were hiding some highly relevant news from you..." Holding up two fingers, angling them at the desk, Jure channeled energy into his fingers, touching the desk and releasing a quiet pulse. In doing so they'd have a few minutes in which no information could leak out to the world. And the board.

His expression became serious, indicating this would be no laughing matter. "There were others, Jane. Not too long after your school was attacked the first time. other reports from around the world had been made into battlefields. The members did not wish to disclose this information because what better way to make them feel better then to quiet the intel? Many of them have close relations with other Head Masters and Mistress and who happen to be other races than elves. There's something going on...The magic...Is corrupting people..." Jure stared, not blinking.

╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍...Then they close.♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"......Defeat is never the case"

angelsfury666
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

Mary Jane listened intently to his words about the board and gave him a strange look as he chuckled randomly. She would have said something but the papers were returned to her. As her eyes looked down the them he continued to speak about the board hiding something as she quickly thumbed through to ensure everything was complete. Her eyes returned back up to him after putting the stack aside to see him putting up two fingers. At first she thought he was hushing her, but instead he was hushing them from the world. As Jure spoke a finger went across her lips, curled in a thoughtful position. "Are any of these races humans?" she asked calmly though fearful of humans having magic due to past events, it seems to always corrupt them, "or are they not related?" The elf looked at the other, if any one were to come in they may think it to be some intense staring contest.
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Office

ith: Jure

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Mitsurashi

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Even without the capable abilities..."

User Image
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"Fortunately the culprits that were caught happened to be mystical.However, distant schools have been charged with conspiracy and even worse, quite a few have held secret rooms...Testing students, injecting them with pure magic. But like I said, these were distant schools. We have tried to mask the horrible ones but we fear schools will start finding out eventually about the testing." He allowed that to sink in for a few seconds before continuing.

Hearing her about the relations, Jure thought for a moment. "You know of Super heroes, yes, Jane? The human beings turned magical or super natural to human belief? Well, there have been some humans with traces of great mystical powers and magic. And with this knowledge we fear some schools might go about the same road as you and indulge in human students with pleasurable magical auras. Unlike you, they cause a possible threat to these children and us as a whole. The human population will be closer to knowing we exist. And we all know how government works when greater beings are discovered..."

Jure sat aback with a sign, crossing his arms. "This information was not to cause you grief or angst but to warn you of what can possibly happen with bringing humans in contact with magic and the power hungry. I doubt it will reach here but as a forewarning, please, just be careful with inviting humans into a school where they may feel insignificant."

╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍...Then they close.♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"......Defeat is never the case"

angelsfury666

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Annabelle was curled into a corner at the bottom of the stairs as she desperately took in a few breaths to calm herself. There were so many family secrets that it was really hard to remember all of them. It wasn't necessarily Mr. Wolfkill's fault for her reaction, it had been a play back from a conversation with her mother that had sent her into this frenzy. The bell had rang, signaling the previous class was over and the last class of the day was going to start.

Pushing her back against the wall for support, she stood up, wiping her eyes quickly before making her way out into the hallway once more. She hadn't really been paying attention to where she was going. The once vibrant emerald green eyes were glazed over in sadness and concentration as she reached the girls bathroom. It would be best to clean up before class. So in Annabelle went to wash her face and make sure the redness was no longer present. If she thought her family had problems before, it was nothing compared to what they had just grown into. She was certain her mother had never intended on Annabelle ever meeting any of the Morris's. Placing her hands on the sink, she took in a few steadying breaths before heading out of the bathroom and towards her classroom.

She had arrived earlier than most of the students so most of the seats were still available. Picking a seat by the window and towards the back of the class, she set her elbow on the desk and rested her chin in her hand as she blankly stared out the window. She hadn't even noticed her bag was still sitting partially in the walkway as she let her thoughts run awry.

OOC
                                                    "Annabelle McPhee is speaking."
                                                    Annabelle McPhee is thinking.
                                                    "Others are speaking."

Wasn't really sure what to post, so... it's kind of random.
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside.
【Company】
Strangers.

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick was rather confused by how the person reacted. Apparently she may have been a friend or something. He huffed at her and licked his own nose before he spoke. "No, but he nearly tried to kidnap a student. I was going to take him to the office to tell the faculty what he did." He toward, partly coldly but more focused on taking the young to the office. Him being a thief as well would work best.

For now this student was in the way. But he didn't have too much time to stay and get tangled up with this. So he wondered what kind of thing would get her to move out of his way. With just a single though he got to try and scare her. Or even overwhelm her at most. He stepped back a little and got down into a loose defensive stance. Before a small ring of darkness appeared over his snout just as he barked at her. This ring grew and appeared just for a few seconds rushing towards her from the ground, over the school, as well as the sky.

The ring went over everything, picking up wing before it disappeared near the girl. It was something little to Nick. But the darkness had welled up a gust of wind and amplified the sound of his bark. To something that would have made people's hearing. Although he kind of doubted that it would phased the stubborn girl. "Now I suggest that you move." He had to tell her while he was ready to run behind her.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Senosho

Shadow Tsurugihime

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Where am I?:
What am I doing?:
What am I thinking:
OOC:

Yunneth stopped a moment to think. Why would he kidnap a student? Though Yunneth hasn't seen Soren in hundreds of years, she still knew he wouldn't do things with out reason. Perhaps she knew something he didn't? Was there something going on that she didn't know? She would find out one way or another but right now she had a friend to protect.

"...Forgive me but I cannot allow that. I am his superior at the moment. He is also my friend. I will not allow you to lay one finger on him..."

Soon Yunneth watched the wolf use some dark power. She kept watching until he let out a roar. It was hurting Yunneth ears. But she felt larger pains than this. Being stabbed in the stomach or a arrow in your throat were some of the worst things she experienced. She didn't want it to best her so easily. When the wolf appeared behind her telling her to move, Yunneth shook her head.

"...I do not think you heard me. I would die before I let anyone touch my friend. He was taken away from me once. Like hell I would let it happen again. I don't know what you people will do to him..."

It was obvious Yunneth didn't trust the school much. And she was already protective and angry enough as it was. Soon petals began to float around Yunneth. Mostly Red and pink ones. Yunneth bent her arms and pointed the blade to her right and took a deep breath. Soon a spot on the left side of her neck began to glow pink.

"...O gods...protect Soren. May I be his blade as he rests..."

Yunneth took a moment to pray and soon dashed towards the wolf. She soon made a vertical slice with the petals continuing to float around her. Some even swiped with the blade as if they too were a blade.
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

The elf shook her head in disbelief, "who would inject pure magic into someone, that's just asking for trouble..." she trailed off as Jure continued. The rhetorical question she gave a half-hearted laugh to, but he had her full attention. "You should know I've become even more on guard on who I bring into my school, Jure," she gestured to the paperwork with her eyes, "the humans allowed here are those who've been outcasted from the human race, neglected and so forth. They have as much grief as we do living among them."
She sighed as well pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment before shaking her thoughts away. When she looked back at him she figured their time was up and pushed herself back from her desk. "Last classes are in session for today," she thought of something random in case they were listening, "the back of the school grounds I find to be lovely if you wanted to start your viewing of the school there before becoming bombarded with students."
A smile was on her lips again as she walked across the room to open the door. "You think I've become old haven't you," she paused for a moment before adding, "though don't forget you've aged just as much as me..." A soft laugh was given, and it felt good for her to laugh, before she stepped out of the room, waiting for him to exit before she'd shut and lock it.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Office

ith: Jure

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Mitsurashi

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside on the campus of the High School.
【Company】
The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick listened to what the girl had been saying and he really didn't like the sound of any of it. While the kid had tried to kidnap Annabelle now has a commanding officer he just had to wonder how far did this go. Did kidnappings happen all the time on campus? If so why hadn't Apolloinus told him about them. To this point Athena could just be in trouble, or Annabelle in trouble again at this time. He began to growl at the person while they had seemed to start what looked to be an attack. With petals all around her and her sword pointed straight at him.

To this point his already scared wolf form could take any wound from that of the sword, but not too much from the petals if they could fashioned into something like arrows. She spoke once more before she dashed at him. From that moment Nick changed back into his regular form and got into a more defensive stance. Not moving from the place he was standing at all. While the darkness underneath his own skin hardened to the point of blocking bladed attacks.

Although it really looked like his situation was rather hopeless. Except that only he knew he could deflect the attack with just his body without a single scratch. He himself dashed right into her attack, actually crushing any of the petals that would make contact against his skin. Before doing an attack of his own. While in the midst of her cloud of petals he went back into his defensive stance and slammed a foot onto the ground. Making thin pole of darkness shoot out from the ground in different directions. But it was all for the ground underneath the girl to start collapsing at her feet. Hopefully just for her to slip and fall onto her back so she could stop trying to attack him.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Αρоllо ѡ. Ϻɵɾɾɪs
Student

⊣Location⊢
Hallways of the High School, then a classroom.
⊣Company⊢
Strangers and Annabelle.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Apollo listened to the girl while she spoke. Although he didn't agree with him being proud of his father. While she also didn't have to introduce herself as he knew... Some of her name from when she introduced herself to everyone before. It was all going smoothly until she suddenly stopped. Apollo leaned back in his chair until he was rather comfortable before he finally spoke. "I know, I remember everything you said when you introduced yourself to everyone. Except for that last name." He had to tell her while they continued to be in class without a teacher.

It was rather boring as Apollo wasn't really a person to talk. But he would have to give the girl a fair warning much like he did with Annabelle. "But I would advise you to stay away from my father. Especially if you consider him to be in a teacher student relationship with you. He isn't quite as he seems at all. This is a man who has annihilated whole towns before." He explained to her while he propped his feet right on his desk. "He's truly a monster underneath that smile. While he really isn't one to be faithful with those he ends up loving. Once he has one heart he'll keep it until the end. Then completely forget about it." He finished as he remembered how little of his mother his father told him and Athena about.

While it may have been painful for him he still should have said something about it. Instead they mostly had to hear from their aunts about her. Even the time when she came back from the other side. They didn't even speak about the children they had before. Apollo himself only learned about them through several books about the family's history. Which was rather hard since it was aged to the point where the languages were ancient. Even with that he didn't learn much of anything else about their missing older brother and older sister. He only knew about their older sister Hera, who was back in college before them.

With all that thinking the period had ended rather sooner than he thought. Even without a teacher in the classroom. He was just surprised that it wasn't chaos in the classroom. While the only thing he needed to take care of was the girl. "I guess I'll see you later." He told her while he grabbed his sword and walked out of class. But something stopped him while he went past a nearby open door of a classroom. He looked much like a senior so he just walked into the classroom and sat next to Annabelle before finally speaking. "You have the look that someone would make if they met my father. You spoke to him... So are you okay?" He had to ask her as she had been staring out at a window for sometime.~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lilyness II

Taiyou4

⊣Weapons⊢ Crimson Ōdachixxxx⊣Listening to⊢ I Fought The Law by The Clash.

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    She had been lost in her thoughts for quite sometime and hadn't noticed the other student in the classroom, nor did she notice when Apollo came in either. His presence had startled her so much that when he spoke and her body turned, her arm went flying across her desk, knocking off her pencils she had placed there when she had first entered. When she realized who it was though, a blush rose to her cheeks. The embarrassment was almost too much to stand and as she opened her mouth to speak, Apollo spoke instead. It felt as if the blood had been drained from her face, except for the dark blush across her cheeks. He had warned her after all to stay away from his father, though she was sure it was for a different reason than what she had encountered.

"I'm sorry--" she paused for a moment before closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, "I know you told me to stay away. And I was, but-- he was just kind of there. In the girls dormitories when I went up to my room. That thief was up there talking to him and before I knew it--" she stopped. Of course, she was babbling now about the whole encounter, but she was still on edge. There were so many questions still to ask but she wasn't sure she wanted the answers to them. Opening her eyes, she looked towards Apollo, attempting to make the whole conversation with his father disappear. "I didn't know your father could turn into a wolf. He's quite frightening in that form." Annabelle tried to keep her tone light, but the worry was still etched into her voice.

OOC
                                                    "Annabelle McPhee is speaking."
                                                    Annabelle McPhee is thinking.
                                                    "Others are speaking."

So short. D;
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

KillerPizzaGuy

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯´

The only thing we have to fear...
Is Fear itself.....
I fear nothing....
But for the those around me....

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`

ѦяɪσȠ ҪαɭɭɪϨ

User Image

User Image

Don't be afraid ......

"Yes, you are free to go...." Arion addressed her first, before turning Raijin. The day seems so short. It was as if time sped up. Arion looked away towards the window, suddenly becoming homesick. The air, the quietness, the nature surrounding the whole kingdom. He missed his comrades, his friends, his half brothers. Fighting along side everyone, healing them. Here, it felt different. He didn't like being in new places, but he decided it was time he ventured out a bit. He turned his attention back to Raijin.

"I... never heard of those places.... Fast food? In and Out? Never. How about I make us something?" Arion then turned his head to Amber. A wager? Why now? And why is she acting kind all of a sudden? Well, whatever. He felt he would lose anyways. He was going to go be the co sponsor of the music club. He chuckled slightly, placing his index finger to his lips as he thought about it. Standing up, he walked over to Amber, assisting her. Grabbing the stack he carried it over to the desk and placed it down.

"Sure.... Why not. Heads for me. Also, would you like to join us to eat?"

Trust me... I'm a doctor.

Fear is around us....
It hides in us.....
There is no escape...
From the darkness.....

User Image

Taiyou4
seedy unicorn
angelsfury666