Welcome to Gaia! ::

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂R U R U M A Y H E M ▂▂▂▂

User Image

Mood : Pissed Think : What the hell? Company : Random piss ants.

▂BANDAGED ▂HEART▂SHARPENED▂BLADE▂

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Ruru noticed Tai in the hallways and saw some punks wanting to pick a fight, he personally knew how strong tai was and he respected him for that, He quickened his pace and walked next to Tai "Yo, looks like this year has just begun and already some punks are wanting to get destroyed huh." he said then he searched around a bit on the walls looking for any indicator's on what the Cafeteria was serving for anything special. He noticed a girl going all out on guy "Oi, tai look at that chick, seems like someone else might give us a little bit of fun this year." he said with a smirk.

Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events
                                    leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.

O O C

sonuke

x C l a r ii t y

Devoted Duelist

User Image
      Tai Tanaka
      Hell fire is nothing compared to the rage the burn inside me

Tai saw Ruru come up to him,and it seems he went through his ordeal as well. "Damn fools don't know their own limits, guess we have to show them." Ruru then points out a girl who is causing a scene, and has already shown her powers. "More like an annoyance if you ask me. If shes not a god then she'll just be a waste of time." Tai heads for the line, and makes his way to the front of it, and no one minds this seeing that it's Tai.

th3blackr3ap3r

x C l a r ii t y
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂R U R U M A Y H E M ▂▂▂▂

User Image

Mood : Pissed Think : What the hell? Company : Random piss ants.

▂BANDAGED ▂HEART▂SHARPENED▂BLADE▂

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Ruru laughed a little "ha, but thanks to these kids who don't know their limits, i never have a day go by without at least punching one bag." he said as he joined him in line. When tai said the girl was a annoyance unless she was a god he smirked, that's the tai he remembered. "Speaking of gods, i fought against that Sazeih over the summer, I'll tell ya he may not look like he's tough but he packs a wallop."

Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events
                                        leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.

O O C

sonuke

x C l a r ii t y

Devoted Duelist

User Image
          Tai Tanaka
          Hell fire is nothing compared to the rage the burn inside me

"Never once have I thought the reaper to be weak, but for you to have a tough time with him. It seems that he'll be someone I'll have to deal with at some point." Tai knew he was still no match for the teachers, but since his fight with Nobu he's become far stronger than his former self. Still he needs more training. He takes his food, and heads for his usual table. He keeps an eye on the girl making a scene, hoping she doesn't bring the fight towards him.

th3blackr3ap3r

x C l a r ii t y
          User Image

"So this is the school huh ? I'm glad we found it, and without a map or guide to guide us here..." Izoua stretched his arms out and yawned softly. he had been traveling for a while trying to find this school and was glad that his journey was finally over. Affine don't get lost ... on second thought hold my hand so you don't cause any trouble here... he took ahold of her hand and stepped up to the door and took another look before walking in being followed behind Narene and Alma who looked bored as usual. "" i wonder where that dean is...

Narene looked rather bothered and annoyed biting on her lip with an aggressive huff. finally where here! god Izoua you can be so egh!! this place better have some great material read or your paying for wasting my time with all of this!" she spoke out of her usual anger slightly stomping as she followed behind Izoua and Affine with her arms folded where the library at ?... this place looks so primitive...." she held a menacing glare as she gazed around the place.

Alma yawned softly and ran her hands through her hair " once again your lucky streak never fails.... now when does the fun begin?" she muttered in her soft tone, she took a look around seeing some of the students outside and frowned a little more " this looks like a rather uneventful place Iz... if nothing going to happen here I'm going to just go to sleep... she spoke after Narene finished talking and followed behind everyone else.

hehe okay "/b[ she giggled and took a hold of his hand being guided along into the build down the hallway her mind drifting as she oh and awe at the interior of the building, she walked barefoot forgetting to have put on her shoes before their departure and it was too late for them to go back now " the floor feels cold and hard do you think the dean would mind me walking around like this?" she asked but was ignored by everyone as they wandered through
          User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
          How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
          But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
          One step closer...

The headmaster was tapping a finger on her lip, mindlessly looking at the shelf. Her attention was turned when she heard someone speak to her and caused her to swivel towards them in her chair. A small smirk peeked at the corner of her mouth, "I suppose either," she replied, almost monotonous. A slight sigh was released as she put her hands on her desk to listen to what he requested. From a stack of papers she retrieved a list and stood up to hand it to him. However, she caught herself on the wall having gotten up to fast, just in time to feel the blast from the cafeteria. "Are you kidding me," she grumbled under her breath. "Here you are Konkesai," she gave a smile handing it to him. Her eyes looked down to the artifact and let out a small giggle. "Pretty cup you got there," she complimented as sincerely as she could muster without laughing. Taking her hand off the wall, she began to debate having the students work it out or going there herself. On the inside she grinned evilly, perhaps we can make Sazieh actually work this way. Though any teacher would be able to handle it. The last thought had her attention back on the man in front of her.
          I have died everyday waiting for you
          Darling don't be afraid
          I have loved you for a thousand years
          I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Office

ith: Konkesai

hinking: You creepin' on me?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Romantic Gekko

7,150 Points
          • Citizen 200
          • Tycoon 200
          • Grunny Grabber 50
          Time Isn't Linear, It's More Like A...

Leo McDouglas

User Image

Leo was tidying up his classroom to prepare for tomorrow, when classes would start. Leo carefully dusted the maps and artifacts in his room that he had collected over the millennia. Leo was unpacking his last box, placing a human skull on his desk. "Oh Yorick! This is going to be a splendid year! I'm glad to be teaching again." Leo said with a child like joy as he finished placing the last of the artifacts on his desk and shelves. Leo placed the Rosetta Stone on a shelve when he looked out the window and saw who he thought was one of the faculty sitting by a tree. Leo felt he should go make her acquaintance, since he rather disliked being alone. Leo closed the classroom door behind him as he made is way outside.

Leo walked towards the tree but didn't feel like climbing it, so he just teleported onto one of the thick branches above the woman's head. Leo then proceeded to sit down and hook his legs around the branch, so he could hang upside down by his legs. "It is quite a lovely day to read a book, isn't it?" Leo said with a cheerful smile as he hung there. "If I'm not mistaken, you are Ms. Roax, correct? If so, it's nice to meet you. If not, you do a very good impression of her." Leo said with a toothy grin as he continued to hang and swing.

Company: Ms. Roax
          Mood: What a lovely day!

x C l a r ii t y

...Big Ball of...Wibbly...Wobbly...Timey...Whimy...Stuff!
          User Image
          Konkesai

A random Cheery old man

"Thank you" Konkesai said, he felt the explosion "I would pour some wine for you so we can drink out of it but its been bathed with the blood of billions of people of all races and washing off the blood would decrease its value" he continued than noticing jane was staring at him "need something or just entranced by my beautiful eyes, i know the magic makes my skin glow." he said smirking, He already knew what she was intending him to do so, while he was talking he was already preparing a few things, spells namely just in case the instant ones that can be casted with only his mind weren't enough.

angelsfury666

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
          • Doggone It! 100
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Battle: Rogue 100
          Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino & Kiyu Serus Ching

User Image

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Just because I have no memory, it doesn't mean I have lost myself! If I cant recover the pieces, I shall make new ones!

Where am I?: Ki: Cafeteria Yu: Outside cafeteria
          What am I doing?: Ki: Eating Yu: Watching from the afar
          What am I thinking?: Ki: I really need this... Yu: Kiyu....
          OOC:

Kiyu had awoke from his short nap and decided to get some food. Kiyu ordered his food to be spicy and rare to a point that blood was oozing out of the meat, possibly the lion like instincts and tastes. As he walked around, some of the students who know of Kiyu began to chatter. And why wouldn't they? Kiyu was covered in blood. His mouth was a bloody mess. When the cook looked at him he just had to ask.

"Hey uh...Mr. Ching. You have a bit of blood around your mouth. You didn't happen to...bite anyone again...have you?"

Kiyu sighed and furrowed his brow. His lion ears popped out and began to twitch.

"No I didnt bite or maul anyone this time other wise the man hunt would be on and you would know it. I got punched in the mouth. Some freshman was torturing a cat. I copped a bad attitude, they ignored me and continued to hurt the poor thing, then I went up and beat them with my staff."

The cook simply sighed, telling him to stop getting into fights. The head mistress allowed him in and the least he could do was behave himself. As usual, Kiyu clicked his tongue and sat down, still ignoring the eyes on his wounds.

Yunneth walked into the building and thought about getting food until she saw him. She saw Kiyu. Yunneth's heart skipped a beat. And a smile went across her face. Just before she could call his name, Yunneth restrained herself and stepped back. Would he remember her? Yunneth thought about it a moment and decided to walk around in his line of sight. Just to see. Yunneth walked around. one or two times, Kiyu looked at Yunneth but thought nothing of it. The third time he looked, the two locked eyes. But it was for a minute. Kiyu soon went back to eating. And to Yunneth's sadness, he did not react. Yunneth soon left the room and leaned against the wall with a sad look on her face.

"...Kiyu...he really doesn't remember me...so that must mean he doesn't remember...the others too. Or Astrum...why?"

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
          • Bunny Spotter 50
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Gaian 50
          Leo Severus XVI
          Emmaline Perrinne Roax

User Image
          It Hurts To Be Here
          ═════════════════════════════════╗

OPEN UP NEXT TO YOU AND MY SECRETS BECOME YOUR TRUTH

AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THAT WAS SHELTERING ME COMES IN FULL VIEW

HANG MY HEAD BREAK MY HEART BUILT FROM ALL I HAVE TORN APART

AND MY BURDEN TO BEAR IS A LOVE I CANT CARRY ANYMORE

═════════════════════════════════╝
          I Only Wanted Love From You

The red head heard a voice, she was zoned in on her reading she thought about just staying focused until someone addressed her name. Looking up she meant to answer his questions, but instead being faced with a grown man, upside down and pulling off a cheesing smile. Her voice cracked into her nose as she tried to stifle a laugh but it was in vein. She placed her hand over her mouth and let her soft laughter out at his silliness.

"Yes. It certainly is. I figure I could get a couple chapters in before the freshmen arrived." The young teacher says closing the book, book mark in place.

"And I insist my fellow staff call me Piper. You must be the new teacher, Leo, correct? It's a pleasure." The red head says keeping eye contact with the man in front of her upside down. He was interesting. She had yet to see many familiar faces, then again trapping herself in books and her classroom was no help. Certainly no way to start a new year.

It Hurts To Be Here
          ═════════════════════════════════╗

OPEN UP NEXT TO YOU AND MY SECRETS BECOME YOUR TRUTH

AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THAT WAS SHELTERING ME COMES IN FULL VIEW

HANG MY HEAD BREAK MY HEART BUILT FROM ALL I HAVE TORN APART

AND MY BURDEN TO BEAR IS A LOVE I CANT CARRY ANYMORE

═════════════════════════════════╝
          What Am I Gunna Do?

User Image

WHERE: Under a tree
          WHO: Leo
          OOC: Sorry for the delay, my notification bubble never popped up lol
          WEARING: Sharp Pains
          User Image

" I'm leaving Izoua I'm tired of walking around looking for this so called Dean, I want to rest my feet and i refuse to go into the gem... I'm gonna look for some material to read" She grumbled and turned her away from the group heading off in a random direction. she hoped to find a good book to read to settle her nerves. Slightly stomping her feet as she tread of down the other hall

Alma stared at Narene with a blank stare and softly sighed with a slight raise of her shoulders " you know she hungry it's been some hours since we last ate, I'm feeling a little hungry myself... " she muttered and pressed her back up against his resting up against him as she stared up at the Ceiling " you think there's food here?" she asked looking from left to right at a lazily pace before pushing herself back onto her feet

" now that mention it I'm feeling really hungry too.... I want food... I don't mind what animal it is or how well cooked it is either as long as i get to eat it I'll be fine. she pipped at Izoua slightly swaying side to side in her stance " I volunteer to find food!" her hand shot up in the air quick as lightning showing how eager she was.

"hm?" he slightly looked up as Amla rested up against him listening to what she shad to say before nodding his head in agreement " one Aiffine your not wearing any shoes and you'd just get lost as soon as you turn that corner... I don't think they'll let you come into a place with food without shoes... " two: I'll go see if I can find the cafeteria... this is a school and I'm pretty sure it has one... but if we gotta pay then I guess my lucky streak will be over... hmm. I'll be right back Amla please don't lose Affine from your sight, he handed Affine over to Amla before taking a light jog through the school in search of the cafe

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
          • Contributor 150
          • First step to fame 200
          • Partygoer 500
          `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯´

The only thing we have to fear...
          Is Fear itself.....
          I fear nothing....
          But for the those around me....

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`

ѦяɪσȠ ҪαɭɭɪϨ

User Image

Don't be afraid ......

While walking around clueless, trying to find the infirmary, a voice from behind made Arion stop. Turning around, he eyed the young boy, his gaze expressionless. Crossing his arms, he examined the boy thoroughly. How does someone already know who he was? Placing his hand on his forehead, he pushed back his hair, and adjusted his eyepatch.

"Maybe I am, maybe I am not...." Arion spoke softly. Maybe this boy is his assistant? He remembered Jane mentioned it. Wonder what happened to the other doctor.... Arion slightly chuckled, crossing his arms once more.

"Who are you?"

Trust me... I'm a doctor.

Fear is around us....
          It hides in us.....
          There is no escape...
          From the darkness.....

Forester Greyhem

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
          • Contributor 150
          • First step to fame 200
          • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <333
          Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
          Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
          σ σ c:.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

─一─一┢┦aΡpy .......一─一─一

As the twins fast paced to the cafeteria, Aleena all of a sudden felt worried. Something felt.... weird. It's as if the air just got heavier. Aleena squeezed her stuffed rabbit tighter, before making her way into the cafeteria. .

"Oh... I forgot my wallet.. I really want something from the vending machine as well. I'll be back, Aleena." Alessia grinned gently before running back out to their dorm. Aleena frowned, before entering herself. Once she entered, she noticed right away Tai and Ruru. How rare... Then again, Ruru was absent for awhile now.... As she was about to approach Tai, she heard a young boy's voice. Turning her head, she noticed a girl, angry about something, holding the boy up by his collar. Regarding it, she turned her head back to Tai, seeing his eyes set on the girl. Confused, Aleena tilted her head, feeling a small jealously coming over her. Then, she heard fast footsteps near her, as she turned and was pushed incredibly hard against the wall. Aleena fell to her knees, holding her back.

"Owwww.... What was that all about....?."

As Alessia raced towards the dorm, she felt a buzz in her pocket. Pulling it out, it was an unknown call. Distracted by the number, Alessia ran into a man pretty hard, causing her to be knocked down. As she groaned in pain, holding her stuffed animal, she rubbed her back, before looking at who she bumped into. Alessia gasped, standing up, and started to worry.

"I-I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

─一─一一─一─一一─一─一

User Image

Senosho
                  ------------------------Kings ought never to be seen upon the stage. In the abstract, they are very disagreeable characters:xxxit is only while living that they are 'the best of kings'.xxxIt is their power, their splendor, it is the apprehension of the personal consequences of their favor or their hatred that dazzles the imagination and suspends the judgement of their favorites or their vassals;
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image
                  ----- but death cancels the bond of allegiance and of interest; ---------- ( and seen AS they were )
                  ════════════════════════════════════════
                  ----------OH their power and their pretensions look monstrous and ridiculous.---- Gentlemen
                  --------- - - { Sazeih}-----✩✩
                  ------------------------------------
                  --------------------Where legends are born, blood and tears are shed,xx
                  Where one can only live, without any regret
                  Where best friends are made, and lost with grief,
                  Its the battlefield, where no one has belief,xx
                  Where the King protects the Knights, and the Knights protect the King,
                  an army of hero's, and army full of sin,
                  xx
                  So let the blood be shed, and the blades clash,
                  xx
                  and sound to the faint song; The Warrior's Lullabye

Sazeih balanced a pencil on his nose, of course he was hearing the sound of the children starting to be reckless and roughty but honest to whatever god you want to pray to, he did not want to deal with this unless something started on fire. He finally stood up stretching, a bit and walked towards the music room where he ran his hand against the piano and then opened it up. Sitting down on the bench he placed his fingers on it, he pressed a key down a few times before his fingers started to dance

O O C

Name Here

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff